+ Reply to Thread

Thread: oxycodone w/ valium

Occasionally Opiated tucker is an unknown quantity at this point tucker's Avatar

Default oxycodone w/ valium

i have heard from reading around and google that mixing valium with your oxycodone will potentiate the effects. so about 1 min. ago i bumped a roxi 30 and ate a 10mg valium. so far i dont feel anything but it should kick in soon. has anyone else tryed this combo and have any input on the effects?

g o t p u r p o s e ?

Occasionally Opiated ReadyMade is an unknown quantity at this point ReadyMade's Avatar

Default Re: oxycodone w/ valium

Im sure quite a few people have tried this, including myself. Is this your first time mixing benzos and opiods together?

Valium will certainly potenate the oxy for you, but its hard to tell what you're going to feel. It all depends on your tolerence for both drugs. For me, benzos usually take away from the oxy high for me, but different strokes for different folks. You'll know soon enough just what it does for ya.

Opiophorum Member phaedros is fresh on the scene. phaedros is fresh on the scene. phaedros is fresh on the scene. phaedros's Avatar

Ive done Heroin and zanax quite a bit.They should be close to what your talking about.Its a pretty powerful combo.It helps me to get my nod on better...Quicker and stronger.But I have heard that is also a dangerous combo,so please be careful.
    WE HAD A DEATH
    PACT
    I HAVE TO KEEP
    MY HALF OF THE
    BARGAIN.
    PLEASE BURY ME
    PTO

NEXT TO MY BABY.
    BURY ME IN MY
    LEATHER JACKET,
    JEANS AND MOTOR
    CYCLE BOOTS

GOODBYE

OpioNoMo rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice

its good but valium is weak--dont follow my advice-i od b4 on xanax and opies--but 4 me at at 240 lbs--i can take alot of vs and they do potientiate effect start slow and be careful---harm reduction remember

Opiophile Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    i have heard from reading around and google that mixing valium with your oxycodone will potentiate the effects. so about 1 min. ago i bumped a roxi 30 and ate a 10mg valium. so far i dont feel anything but it should kick in soon. has anyone else tryed this combo and have any input on the effects?
    Doesn't valium take a long time to reach it's peak effects? While oxy snorted shouldn't take that long, that may be you're problem. Figure out when valium is at it's peak plasma level and then snort the oxy and you'll get a better idea of whether it helps. Now the valium is going to get going when the oxy has already worn off a lot.
    The mind is a place in itself and can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
    - Paradise Lost

Junky chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thebane View Post
    Doesn't valium take a long time to reach it's peak effects?
    Yeah, you might want to wait more than 'a minute' to post about how you're not high yet.

Benzos and opiates = likely overdose, now or later. The only time I've woken up in a bathtub with three people screaming at me was after mixing tar with xanax. Unfortunately for those who want to get REALLY fucked up, out of their mind passed out, it's the perfect combo. It's also the quickest way to kill yourself.

Have fun!

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

I never really like the effects of benzos with opiates. They seem to reduce the mental clarity and high that I get and cover it up with contrived absent mindedness. I don't like feeling like I can't think.

Opiophorum Member jlaw666 is fresh on the scene. jlaw666 is fresh on the scene. jlaw666 is fresh on the scene. jlaw666's Avatar

I tend to blackout mixing opiates with benzos.. especially mixing xanax with heroin... I've driven to other cities and shit not remembering it...

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
    its good but valium is weak--dont follow my advice-i od b4 on xanax and opies--but 4 me at at 240 lbs--i can take alot of vs and they do potientiate effect start slow and be careful---harm reduction remember
    it's all in the dose, Rock...and it's all relative, wouldn't you agree?

valium is only 'weak' compared to xanax (and some other benzos) on an mg per mg basis

so if the OP is taking 10mgs of valium, he is taking about 1mg of xanax (or the equivalent thereof)

saying that valium is weak doesn't relate to the topic here

just like they have 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg xanax tablets over here, they also have 2mg, 5mg and 10 mg Valium tabletes (each strength of those equipotent to eachother -somewhat, since valium has a MUCH longer halflife)

so like i say - if you're taking 0.5mg of xanax - you're taking about 5mg of valium
    taking 10mg of valium is like taking 1 mg of Xanax (sort of - differing effects an all)

It's all dose/relative - not strength relative

Oh and i used to think i prefferred xanax to valium too
    But now -valium all the way
    It has a more euphoric (in benzo terms) effect, at least for me and lasts one hell of a lot longer

taking xanax over a long period of time can make you edgy and duller in my experience
    (it is also the CRACK of benzo's, IMO)

taking Valium for a prolonged period of time just make s you duller, not edgy, and again, for me at least, Valium doesn't lose its' majic the way Xanax does if youre taking it on continuous basis

But hey - different strokes for different folks i guess
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

Junky dspot1234 is fresh on the scene. dspot1234 is fresh on the scene.

benzos definitly potentiate opiates, but liek everyone said you snorted the oc and swallowed th e valium so you have to allow for teh time difference. the best thing to do is eitehr swallow both the benzos and opies or take the benzos and when they start o kick in, snort if you wanna snort. but like its been said, this can be a dangerous combo depending on your tolerance, alot of deaths have been cause by this. i myself have a crazy high tolerance for both and i think benzos with opiates is probably the best fucking feeling in the world. i actually just took 50 mgs of oxy, not too fucked up but my tolerance has been low, ive only taken pk's a few times in teh past 7 months but i dont have any of my rx of valium left. im gonna try and get that filled so i can take 30 more mgs of oxy tonight with some valium... i think its 2 days early but i dont think that matters if they give you 1 refill for 1 months supply right? anyway we'll see how it goes
    I heard it all before
    So don't knock down my door
    I'm a loser and a user so I don't need no accuser
    to try and slag me down because I know you're right

Jr. Opiophile pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d's Avatar

I've taken oxycodone w/ valium before...... I dunno... but for me, I would rather take the valium by itself at night to help me chill/ pass out...

I enjoy the energetic high i get from oxycodone by itself more than the sedating effect that comes with benzo's..... It seems to subtract from the high.. plus it can be potentially dangerous.... I could see taking Oxy during the day and then taking the valium at night when your coming down... but personally I wouldnt take them together...

however I'm sure there are quite a few folks on here that would love that combo----- If you take valium regularly, than it would be less sedating.... and a better combo IMO....

"But now a great thing in the street
    Seems any human nod,
    Where shift in strange democracy
    The million masks of God."
    -G.K. Chesterton

Occasionally Opiated somadude is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a prescription for hydro. If I am taking Hydro during the day I do not add valium. In the evening, If I am not ging anywhere, I will take 50mg of valium (also prescribed) with my hydro. This combo often gets me nodding.
    somadude
    bestmedicationstation.com

well my valium script is ready (10 mgs), got 50 mgs of oxy running htroughy my veins and will probably take about 40 mgs of valium (not alot at all to me) and another 30 mgs of ox, top it all off with a bowl or two of some ill buddies...should be on the nod pretty damn good tonight for the first time in a long time...
    I heard it all before

Jr. Opiophile jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by dspot1234 View Post
    well my valium script is ready (10 mgs), got 50 mgs of oxy running htroughy my veins and will probably take about 40 mgs of valium (not alot at all to me) and another 30 mgs of ox, top it all off with a bowl or two of some ill buddies...should be on the nod pretty damn good tonight for the first time in a long time...
    That's a pretty serious combo even if you have a high benzo tolerance. Whatever you do, please don't add anything else to the mix -- especially alcohol.

dont worry i wont, not a big drinker anyway, just gonna mix some herb in there. besides i know my own tolerance, i can take 100 mgs of valium without batting an eye, but the oxy thrown in tonight should def make a difference. im anxious to take them but im forcing myself to wait at least another hour or so
    I heard it all before

Jr. Opiophile havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinn3d View Post
    I've taken oxycodone w/ valium before...... I dunno... but for me, I would rather take the valium by itself at night to help me chill/ pass out...

I enjoy the energetic high i get from oxycodone by itself more than the sedating effect that comes with benzo's..... It seems to subtract from the high.. plus it can be potentially dangerous.... I could see taking Oxy during the day and then taking the valium at night when your coming down... but personally I wouldnt take them together...

however I'm sure there are quite a few folks on here that would love that combo----- If you take valium regularly, than it would be less sedating.... and a better combo IMO....
    I totally agree. I think taking benzos with opiates is a waste of a good opiate high. The benzos just knock me out and make me forget everything. I would much rather be conscious and feel my opiate high. I could take benzos by themselves and get pretty much the same effect as taking benzos and opiate together (nodded out).

i ended up goin with the 30 mgs of oxy and 50 mgs(55 actually, and a few valerian capsules and some weed of course) of valium, not nodding as hard as i was ooff jsut the 50 mg of oxy, which is my own faul, i should have just taken them all at once but wahetevr , im feelin good so ill jsut let it ride
    I heard it all before

Occasionally Opiated NodMan80 is an unknown quantity at this point NodMan80's Avatar

Im scripted 3 Oxycontin 40's a day and 3 xanax (.50 the peachish "footballs") a day. I think they do kick in the Oxy buzz a lot harder!! I wake up and blow 2 40's and eat a xanax with a lil bit of oxyfast and nod hard for a while! Never had any valium tho. Soma fucks me up pretty hard with the OCs 2..But with somas it puts me on stuck like I cant get up or think clearly so I just stick with my xanax...Easy 2 OD on the combo but if you kno what you can handle you should be fine!!

+ Reply to Thread