Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Methadone Street Prices?

Opiophorum Member Bateman54199 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Methadone Street Prices?

So let's say my friend has #90 10mg Methadone pills and they want to unload them. They don't have any experience with these pills on the street, What would these typically go for in your area.

They were thinking as cheap as 8 for $25 but I am clueless on this particular pill. They just want to get some cash because they not going to take any of them so they figure they can prob cover their appt and copays with the bottle.

as a reference other pills in their area go for:

30mg roxicodone 54199 = $25
    30mg generic oxycodone IR = $20
    40mg OC = $25
    80mg OC = $50
    10mg perc = $7
    2mg xan = 3 @ $20
    $10/bag H
    $80-$100/bundle

Thanks!!!

-Bateman54199
    Last edited by roxi*stardust; 01-29-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: EDITED for incriminating content. PLEASE watch how you word this shit, nothing wrong with asking for a friend, ya know?

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

Default Re: Methadone Street Prices?

I'm sure you're talking about a friend of yours and not you personally!! You really ought to read some of Jacky's recent posts.

Re: Pics of Detroit dope.
    Last edited by Uncle Wiggly; 01-29-2009 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Arghhh
    "Fifteen cents for the morphine, and twenty-five cents for the beer.
    Fifteen cents for the old morphine, now carry me away from here."
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

True Opiophile upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wiggly View Post
    I'm sure you're talking about a friend of yours and not you personally!! You really ought to read some of Jacky's recent posts.

Re: Pics of Detroit dope.
    Yep.

And brush up on the solicitation rules to avoid any confusion.
    it's up or out and the ladder's on fire

Never Looked Back oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid's Avatar

In other words, what they are trying to say is those aren't prices in "your" area. I'm sure you've "heard" of those prices, but they aren't yours.

I bet SWIM called you up and gave you that price list...

Opiophile pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy's Avatar

I don't really know.

But I heard mg for mg its a little less than what SWIY suggested for a 10mg perc.

I could be wrong though.

Jr. Opiophile kellyblue is a glorious beacon of light kellyblue is a glorious beacon of light kellyblue is a glorious beacon of light kellyblue is a glorious beacon of light kellyblue is a glorious beacon of light kellyblue is a glorious beacon of light kellyblue is a glorious beacon of light kellyblue is a glorious beacon of light kellyblue is a glorious beacon of light kellyblue is a glorious beacon of light kellyblue is a glorious beacon of light kellyblue's Avatar

I heard the 'done 10 mgs go for $3 a piece in Idaho... but don't have any personal knowledge...
    ~K~

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Your friend is off loading them right?

I've heard that around this area a 10mg Methadone tablet goes for between $3-5. My friend gets them for that prices so 8/25 is very fair and reasonable. Those would probably go fast here, I'm guessing. I don't know anything about the illegal drug trade.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

True Opiophile chopstix has disabled reputation

$2/each all day long here.. It's amazing how easy it is to get MD on the street in a town where OC/Roxis are very difficult to find, unless you drive into SF (but heroin is everywhere).
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and composing fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

..:~The Devil Makes Three~:..

OpioNoMo rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice

50cents a milligram in denver or 20bux for a dose of up to 120mg if they just want a fix

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

$25 roxi 30's? Jeeze, that's pretty high.

Jr. Opiophile x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966's Avatar

Swim heard that in the n. Fl region they go for 10.00, and he added that the 40 mg wafers go for 30.00 fwiw. I think that is a bit absurd.

Never Looked Back bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty's Avatar

It's not too absurd paying $.50-1.00 per mg if roxi's are going for $25. Around my area, OC's are $.50-.75 per mg and 'done goes for $5-10 for a 10mg. Normal price is $5 for 10mg's of 'done, but it's kinda hard to find around here

Heh, I was never into OC but I was in a house a couple weeks ago and this guys shows up with MSIRs and 30mg roxis - dirt cheap, I bought a blue for $2 (knowing it was a stupid price) and actually got it for free cos I didn't have change for a twenty, heh.. People in this town just aren't into pharms unless it's MD..

This town is weird though..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and composing fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

Opiophorum Member Bateman54199 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help. My friend will be pleased with the info.

Opiophorum Member jlaw666 is fresh on the scene. jlaw666 is fresh on the scene. jlaw666 is fresh on the scene. jlaw666's Avatar

five bucks here... has been for several years now, seems like other stuff has gradually increased in price as their popularity builds up, but methadone seems like the unwanted leftovers by the way people act.... Which is fine by me paying five a piece if i am just trying to get well or something, but kinda costly for a good buzz... But, my tolerance is all out of whack... Even when I'm not strung out I still have a monster tolerance, aaarrrggghhh

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

In Ireland the street price for methadone (and i should mention street 'done is all the same no matter which part of the city (maybe even country?) you go to - that green suspension liquid) is the same in all areas of the city:

15euro (about 20 USD) for 50mg's of 'done
    30euro (about 40 USD) for 100mg's of 'done
    60euro (around 80usd) for 200mg's of 'done

as i say it's all green liquid (sugarless) syrupy form - brand "Pinadone" 1mg/1ml DTF mix everywhere in the city

sometimes when buying 200mgs of 'done they'd give you a discount - so you'll only pay 55euro for 200mg's

No tablets are dispenced at any clinics over here AFAIK
    Maybe some GP's who serve MMT patients write for them (tabs in some cases..i don't know)

And there are 10mg tablets in pharmacies apparently, since I actually inquired my GP (back last summer when i was still with him) if there are methadone pills on the market here (in case i had to go traveling a nd try get the tablets instead)
    He said there are actually 10mg tablets in some phamacies here but usually they are dispenced in hospitals

Never seen those 'done tablets on the streets though, so obviously they're quite rare
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

Never Looked Back Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint's Avatar

We only have tablets in Amsterdam. The 5 mg ones. Usually 50 cents a piece. So that'd be 5 euro (or a little over 6 dollar) for 50 mgs, 10 euro for 100 mgs. Some people ask slightly more.
    I can't belive how expensive they are in the US!

You're not that far off prices here. I can easily get 100mg in ten pills for under $20. Since they're just little pills it's pretty easy to negotiate for "quantity" kinda like benzos..

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Yeah I have never heard of any of the crazy prices people are posting. My friend said they are $3-5 for a 10mg tablet around these parts. No one wants to buy the juice because it's too easily tampered with. I guess back when the wafers and biscuits were still on the market they went for $15-25 each.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:

Jr. Opiophile pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d's Avatar

Whenever SWIM gets methadone, it's never more than $5 for the 10mg.... and the more you get, the cheaper they are...., so ---maybe $50-60 for 20 x 10mg..... which comes out to about $2.50 - $3.00 per pill.....

"But now a great thing in the street
    Seems any human nod,
    Where shift in strange democracy
    The million masks of God."
    -G.K. Chesterton

Never Looked Back Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roxi*stardust View Post
    Yeah I have never heard of any of the crazy prices people are posting. My friend said they are $3-5 for a 10mg tablet around these parts. No one wants to buy the juice because it's too easily tampered with. I guess back when the wafers and biscuits were still on the market they went for $15-25 each.
    3 to 5$ is still a lot for a lousy 10 mgs. 10 mgs would be 1$ to 2$ here. It seems like prices went down in Europe (or maybe just Holland?).Did the prices of H drop in the US too? I remember that 1 G was about 90$ here about 8 years ago, now it's about 35$. Which makes it very tempting...I wonder if it has anything to do with the problems in Afganistan.

It's probably surplus - didn't they have a record crop last year?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    It's probably surplus - didn't they have a record crop last year?
    Yeah true. Maybe our soldiers brings back a little extra every now and then..
    O my god, I just realise your avatar is AM! I just took a look at his album and I noticed that he looks totally different in each of his pics. Like one day he's some Afro-american bussinessman and the next day he's white and the next he's a Latin from the hood. Or is it me?
    A well, he already has a split personality so I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint View Post
    he already has a split personality
    Yeah, sumpthin' just isn't quite right..

The avatar is wearing on me - I couldn't resist the idea though..

Re: Methadone Street Prices?

3 to 5$ is still a lot for a lousy 10 mgs. 10 mgs would be 1$ to 2$ here. It seems like prices went down in Europe (or maybe just Holland?).Did the prices of H drop in the US too? I remember that 1 G was about 90$ here about 8 years ago, now it's about 35$. Which makes it very tempting...I wonder if it has anything to do with the problems in Afganistan.
    Supply and demand dictates the prices. My friend told me that one year ago $2-3 dollars was the going rate. Then people started to find out about how well methadone held off withdrawal and it's duration of action. People started to realize it was a much cheaper alternative than trying to stay well with their DOC when cash was low. This caused a brief period of extreme prices, 10mg tabs rose to $6-7 dollars each and 40mg wafers or biscuits rose to $30-35. Once the honeymoon wore off; when people were not able to catch a buzz on it any longer once they became tolerant to it the demand dropped back down and so did the price. Of course the price still isn't back to where it was but it is cheaper now than 4 or 5 months ago.

The same thing happened with Suboxone. When there was no demand they were cheap, people with insurances getting off them for $5, people without insurance for $8. Then people started finding out about it, the price rose rapidly to $20-25 a fucking piece!! Nowadays it has leveled back off around $10 sometimes $15 if they are in low supply and the people holding them know it.

Supply and demand controls even the street drug trade.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    Yeah, sumpthin' just isn't quite right..

The avatar is wearing on me - I couldn't resist the idea though..
    Still, it's sort of a desillusion when you know what you look like IRL. Btw: What happened to his other half? Kats account is gone. If there ever was a Kat..

On topic: I just read on a Dutch forum that in times of police raids/scarceness they ask about 4$ to 6$ for 10 mgs of done here. Never experienced that myself but luckily SIN* had a good connect (40 cents for 5 mgs of done, 75 cents for 10 mgs of valium, 1$ for 50 mgs serax)

* Someone I Know (I just hate that word 'SWIM', I can not stand it. SIN sounds much more appropiate..)

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

SIN sounds much more appropiate..)
    #

yeah, especially when you're a saint

"....no junkies go to heaven"
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

Never Looked Back insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike's Avatar

Well if oxy goes for $20 per roxi 30mg, you could get 50cent a mg easy I'm sure...

but the going price is $2 per 10mg if you buy 50 tabs, or $3 a tab if you just get a few. but up at the clinic there are ppl who will let go of the 40mg disks for $10 and shit. But I've also seen ppl up there paying $7 for 10mg. but in general, 'done goes for the same price oxy for mg to mg.

later

Later

Never Looked Back Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz's Avatar

I guess i got it pretty easy here....I pay around € 50 each week for anywhere between 1100/1500 ml, dependin on how desperate they are....

Today these fuckers are gettin less, the £ is in the shitter and my bucks from da uk are way down wiv dis fuckin shitty exchange rate.....These fuckers here are quein up to serve El Inglesa and i just found da equiv of xanax for 6 for €5......I'm gonna negotiate a better deal today, coz i wanna go for it and maybe need to knock myself out for a few days/nights.....xanax are the coffin shape tings, right.?.Over here called Tranxamazine?....

Never Looked Back poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy's Avatar

In my neck of the woods u can expect to pay about £10 for 150ml of green methadone mixture. Its getting more expensive all the time cos so many people are given supervised scripts now ie they have to drink it in front of the chemist where they pick up their script from which at best only gives them one take home dose for sunday so only one dose to play with. I'm lucky (touch wood) I've had my script for ten years (not that thats anything to be proud of!) and pick up from the chemist twice a week. Having said that I've got a nasty new drug worker who seems to enjoy playing god so who knows next week I may be on daily supervised pick up!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast