Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stamp bag collection

Occasionally Opiated cbone will become famous soon enough cbone will become famous soon enough cbone will become famous soon enough cbone will become famous soon enough cbone's Avatar

Stamp bag collection

Very interesting article about a guy who lives in new york and has been collecting heroin stamp bags since the 80's. Very cool artwork on some of these bags.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/01/ny...INK.html?fta=y

"They say best men are molded out of faults, And, for the most, become much more the better. For being a little bad"
    William Shakespeare

OpioNoMo Shuteyetrain is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Stamp bag collection

Wow, 2000 bags! I like to keep my cut and scraped bags as a memento, and because I just like to collect the stamps. Kinda reminds me of pokemon cards..

Opiophorum Member AmblerG is an unknown quantity at this point AmblerG's Avatar

I, too, have a collection. I keep one of every new stamp.

some of them are photographed on bluelight, and can be found by searching amblerg or heroin.
    my parents are like "what the FUCK is wrong with you?", i say nothing, heavily fucking slurring my words, eyes bloodshot and barely open, and continue eating like nothing happened, with chicken grease and mashed potatoes stuck to my fucking face.
    -jack johnson
    hahahah

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

Re: Stamp bag collection

I used to want to keep my stamps but it would NOT have been a good idea. Mrs. LE is wise to what they are and what comes into them!

I do have this habit of saving all my old Rx bottles; I don't even know why! I'm also a packrat so that might explain it to a degree.

Oh yeah, anyone know where dealers or baggers get these baggies? Wouldn't it be kind of a red flag--don't you think the DEA would watch whomever sells these things? Or do they have a way to manufacture them discreetly or something? Anyone know about this?
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

Departed Opiophile losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer's Avatar

Glassine stamp bags as well as plastic zip bags, sandwich bags etc have legitimate uses other than dope.

These products don't need to be made clandestinely.

Jr. Opiophile pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d is just really nice pinn3d's Avatar

Yeah I've seen an article on this dude before--- pretty cool stuff!

"But now a great thing in the street
    Seems any human nod,
    Where shift in strange democracy
    The million masks of God."
    -G.K. Chesterton

OpioNoMo Matul is a total asshat.

The teeny tiny 'crack' or 'dime bags of dope' baggies, w/ ziplock tops are used for jewelry mostly....and drugs of course =)

New Opiophile KublaKhan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by limitless_euphoria View Post

Oh yeah, anyone know where dealers or baggers get these baggies? Wouldn't it be kind of a red flag--don't you think the DEA would watch whomever sells these things? Or do they have a way to manufacture them discreetly or something? Anyone know about this?

They are called "stamp bags" because their legitimate use is for postage stamp storage. The actual bag is called a "Stamp" bag because you put stamps in them, not because it has something stamped on it.

True Opiophile Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon's Avatar

I've never seen a stamp bag personally. They don't use those around here. Everything is folded up in a piece of paper like a lottery ticket or in a tied off piece of a sandwhich baggie. It's just not very creative I don't think. But asking for different "stamps" and referring to it that way, no. It's not like that here. It's all called the same thing, not by any type of brand name.

On Junkylife there used to be a blogger there named Emerald who had yummy pictures of bags.
    Taceant colloquia; effugiat risus.
    Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.

Jr. Opiophile barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice
    By the beach. On the left. Don't go too far,unless you speak spanish.

That is real cool. Interesting. I don't do heroin but love collecting, hence my s/c , I collect barbiedolls. It must be cool for that guy to go over his bags and be able to recollect a memory or something from that era. Nark-so THAT'S why there called stamp bags.! Thanks...that's been a itch on my brain I've been wanting to scratch.

When is he gonna realize what an idiot he is? PUHLEEZE

True Opiophile Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barbiegal View Post
    That is real cool. Interesting. I don't do heroin but love collecting, hence my s/c , I collect barbiedolls. It must be cool for that guy to go over his bags and be able to recollect a memory or something from that era. Nark-so THAT'S why there called stamp bags.! Thanks...that's been a itch on my brain I've been wanting to scratch.
    Yeah, it's more of like a brand. Like, if the stamp is of a Rolex symbol, you could theoretically ask for a bundle of Rolex. Kind of like with E pills. It's all heroin (hopefully) just different cuts and stamps.
    Taceant colloquia; effugiat risus.
    Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.

+ Reply to Thread