Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Herion/Opiate Documentaries

Opiophorum Member Raekwon is an unknown quantity at this point Raekwon's Avatar

Default Herion/Opiate Documentaries

hey guys, ive been scouring the web lately looking for documentaries about the history of heroin and other opiates. Especially stuff like the special on History channel called "hooked: illegal drugs and how they got that way". anything like that would be great.

Opiophile simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke's Avatar

Default Re: Herion/Opiate Documentaries

so did you find any docu's or are you asking for the links for "hooked: illegal drugs and how they got that way" and others..?

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

I don't know any documentaries better than Hooked: Illegal drugs and how they got that way.

I thought that was a really good one, it was very unbiased, honest that the drug laws were due to racism and that the drug is relatively safe when used properly, but also not "hippie propaganda" that says it's completely harmless. I've seen both types of documentaries on certain types of drugs, but Hooked is right in the middle, it really seems to tell it like it is.
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

Opiophorum Member supa325 is an unknown quantity at this point supa325's Avatar

Check http://www.surfthechannel.com/cat/61482.html

Thats the documentary section.

Jr. Opiophile erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica's Avatar

It's not on TV anymore (was on HBO I think), but there is this GREAT documentary that you can find online. I have watched it multiple times, I actually have it downloaded. It is called Black Tar Heroin: The Dark End of the Street. Look it up, might be on YouTube, or you can get the torrent.
    I come and go, but I'm trying to stay.

Went to the doctor, and I asked her to make this stop
    Got medication, a new addiction, fucking thanks a lot
    Had a relapse, went back to rehab, ruins everything
    So point your finger, at the singer, he's in the pharmacy

Jr. Opiophile havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    It's not on TV anymore (was on HBO I think), but there is this GREAT documentary that you can find online. I have watched it multiple times, I actually have it downloaded. It is called Black Tar Heroin: The Dark End of the Street. Look it up, might be on YouTube, or you can get the torrent.
    I agree. Black Tar Heroin: The Dark End of the Street is the best heroin documentary I have seen. It is by far the most realistic, and also probably the most depressing. It shows a lot of crazy shit like people shooting up in their neck right on the sidewalk. It follows several heroin addicts who live in San Francisco.

OpioNoMo blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light

I really liked an HBO docu called "dope sick love" VERY VERY worth the time to watch. I couldnt even get up to pee while watching cause I didnt wanna miss it. (saw it on hbo so I couldnt pause it)

+ Reply to Thread