Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Injecting Oxymorphone INSTANT RELEASE

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

Injecting Oxymorphone INSTANT RELEASE

Update: I didn't realize how much was lost into the cotton, I've rinsed them a few times - but if I'm reusing them I'll cook them so kill the bacteria.

This is my personal method for shooting opana IR's only. (I'm working on a trick with the ER's - but it's on hold since I'm out at the moment)

These are the ingredients of the pill 5mg or 10mg oxymorphone HCL - keep in mind, both pills contain dyes within which will color your shot but I'm not going to bother listing them.

Inactive Ingredients:
    Lactose monohydrate - IS water soluble, melting point is around 214 degrees Celsius
    Magnesium stearate a.k.a. octadecanoic acid or magnesium salt - melts at 88 deg Celsius, IS NOT water soluble
    Pregelatinized starch - will cause the mixture to thicken some in COLD WATER - therefore use hot water (just not over 88 deg celcius - see above)

I start with two small containers of water (I use shot glasses) with only filled with about 9/10's of the rig's capacity - the cup with the hot water is cup A, the cup without the water initally is cup B.

I crush as finely as possible the instant release medication and place it into cup A, while mixing - the water should be colored by the dye. I drop in one filter, and slightly fill my rig with a tiny amount of water. I press down onto the filter without the rig attached and push out the water, then begin suction into the rig. After you've pulled some into the rig, place another NEW filter into Cup B. As you pull up from the filter in cup A, slowly push out a small amount of fluid as you pull the rig out until you're out of the water & disconnected from the filter just in case there is still negative vacuum in your rig so you don't pull in crap on the way out. Place the needless rig against the new filter in cup b, then push out your solution so it passes through the filter and into cup B. If you need to repeat the process, try to use a clean filter for cup B each time you push the fluid through to prevent crap from the existing filter escaping and contaminating your shot even more.

After you've drained the most of the fluid from cup A, and placed it into cup B - add another NEW filter into cup B after removing the old one, then apply the needless rig and pull the fluid into the rig, and again slowly release a tiny amount as you pull out in case a negative vacuum exists in the rig.

This should result in a slightly colored (Magnesium stearate free) shot - with little dye and starch (note the starch is a thicking agent, and isn't good for your blood stream, hense the super excessive filtering process) in the shot. Keep in mind, the lactose should be in the shot (might be important in your diabetic, but if you're shooting it - I doubt you care)

Attach the rig, clear out any remaining air - and blast off.

Please remember oxymorphone is about 10x the strength IV'd than then taken orally. I didn't heed this warning at first and started at 10mg - which was fine since I had taken oral doses of 90mg IR before, then moved up to 20mg - which probably would have killed me in my sleep if I hadn't had a CPAP.

If you're not already IV'ing - DO NOT START... snort oxymorphone instead - it lasts much longer than a shot, but isn't as intense.

I might clean this thread up later, if I feel the need to create a step 1 through step 10 (etc) guide.
    Last edited by Synack; 08-04-2009 at 09:15 PM.
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Opiophile dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby's Avatar

Re: Injecting Oxymorphone INSTANT RELEASE

Wow, great guide - props to you.
    Rest in Peace LALifer 7/20/2011. Hope you are entertaining all the good folks in the afterlife my amigo. You shall be very missed.

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

Default Re: Injecting Oxymorphone INSTANT RELEASE

I would def. take a sub break if I found some of these but I have never seen one or even heard of anybody having them locally.

Opiophile ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan's Avatar

I wish I could get the IRs, but all I can seem to find around here is the 20mg er's.
    They are terrible IMHO. The only thing you can do is snort them, and they even seem to gell up in your nose and turn your nostrils into gobbeldy gook...BLEH.

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

Keep looking, the IR's are out there... the ER's are only good for snorting.. I'm working on a way to break them currently... but it's not going so well...
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Never Looked Back oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid is a jewel in the rough oxy kid's Avatar

awesome write up. Props.

Anything with oxymorphone will be amazing. So how much more intense was it than just snorting them? There hasn't been anything other than the ER that SWIM has heard of in this area.

I only take them as directed - duh; but SWIM said the rush is very intense for about 90 - 180 seconds, then mellows and relaxes him - I told him that someone on here said it's like a "ton a bricks" - and in reply he said it's more like a house falls on you, a warm and fuzzy intensely euphoric house.

Opiophorum Member wizardofoz80 is fresh on the scene. wizardofoz80 is fresh on the scene. wizardofoz80's Avatar

What color are the 10mg IR's?
    I dig my toes into the sand
    The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds
    Strewn across a blue blanket
    I lean against the wind
    Pretend that I am weighless
    And in this moment I am happy, happy- incubus

Color: Pink
    Shape: Circle
    Lettering:
    2 Lines
    Top line: E613
    Bottom line: 10

Opiophile dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby's Avatar

Synack - the ERs ARE shoot-able. I just gotta get the directions from my friend (an online friend) who is flaky as all fuck and is not always online (and if he is, he's usually cracked out of his mind tripping on DMT or some other tryptalime/phenethylamine/something while trying to chat with him so responses take forever). He does know his shit though, somehow me managed to get a degree in chemistry and he figured out how to fix em. All I remember form the specific instructions he gave me (which I didn't save, like an idiot) was that it somehow involved 99% isopopropyl alcohol. I'll find out next time he's on, he's just hard to get a hold of so I'm goin to try and do it for you guys as fast as possible. It's not a 100% extraction but more like 75-85% on a good run. I'll let you guys know ASAP when I get it.
    Rest in Peace LALifer 7/20/2011. Hope you are entertaining all the good folks in the afterlife my amigo. You shall be very missed.

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

Uh Oh I usually just filter through a piece of tight rolled cotton or the ends

of one of those safety Q tips ( looks like a piece of bubble gum when I'm

done. )I don't do them all the time ( only when I have them ) but I wonder

if there is some other way to get the starch and other un-needed shit out.

I def. can't afford micron- filters. Those buggers are def. a nice bang for the

buck though and thats a lot of bucks BTW. Dillies are like 1/100th the cost.
    All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

Opiophorum Member Tbird921 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by dieselbaby View Post
    Synack - the ERs ARE shoot-able. I just gotta get the directions from my friend (an online friend) who is flaky as all fuck and is not always online (and if he is, he's usually cracked out of his mind tripping on DMT or some other tryptalime/phenethylamine/something while trying to chat with him so responses take forever). He does know his shit though, somehow me managed to get a degree in chemistry and he figured out how to fix em. All I remember form the specific instructions he gave me (which I didn't save, like an idiot) was that it somehow involved 99% isopopropyl alcohol. I'll find out next time he's on, he's just hard to get a hold of so I'm goin to try and do it for you guys as fast as possible. It's not a 100% extraction but more like 75-85% on a good run. I'll let you guys know ASAP when I get it.
    That might work, but would you really want to be shooting iso alcohol, unless the iso isn't in the final product?

Occasionally Opiated Westside is an unknown quantity at this point Westside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird921 View Post
    That might work, but would you really want to be shooting iso alcohol, unless the iso isn't in the final product?
    the alcohol/solution is probably left out to let the alcohol evaporate before shooting. long drawn out process but in the end, probably worth it for the ER's

Opiophorum Member feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia's Avatar

So do you need 90 or 100 units for ONE 10mg IR Opana? Is that much water really needed? Because I was hoping to fit two of them into a 1cc rig, but that doesn't seem likely anymore....

I understand this way, and it seems like a really logical way. My question, which is going to sound stupid, is how do you know how hot the water you have is, if you don't have a temperature handy? Do you just want to get hot water, that doesn't burn to the touch? Or is that step a lot more crucial then that, and you can't have it too cold or too hot...does it have to be JUST RIGHT?

Every single thing I have found about shooting the IR's seems to say that it works just fine to do them like Dilly's, except to double filter just because the amount of the fillers and binders in the pill....

Does this actually work better and give you a better shot? Or is this for the really health conscious person who wants to make sure they get the cleanest shot....and the potency isn't going to vary between the other way?

Quote Originally Posted by feelings of u4ia View Post
    So do you need 90 or 100 units for ONE 10mg IR Opana? Is that much water really needed? Because I was hoping to fit two of them into a 1cc rig, but that doesn't seem likely anymore....

I understand this way, and it seems like a really logical way. My question, which is going to sound stupid, is how do you know how hot the water you have is, if you don't have a temperature handy? Do you just want to get hot water, that doesn't burn to the touch? Or is that step a lot more crucial then that, and you can't have it too cold or too hot...does it have to be JUST RIGHT?

Every single thing I have found about shooting the IR's seems to say that it works just fine to do them like Dilly's, except to double filter just because the amount of the fillers and binders in the pill....

Does this actually work better and give you a better shot? Or is this for the really health conscious person who wants to make sure they get the cleanest shot....and the potency isn't going to vary between the other way?
    The potency is somewhat varied but after a wash or two it works out. I never found the temp that prevents thickening completely, I just use hot water just below the scalding point. You should be able to fit a pill into a 1cc rig but don't quote me on that.

You could probably get by with very little water - but I feel the more water used the easier on the veins it is.

Opiophorum Member MEKONE is an unknown quantity at this point MEKONE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardofoz80 View Post
    That round dark pink pill (in the second row 2nd pill down) in my avatar is a 10mg OpanaIR.I haven't banged them but up the nose THEIRRRRRR GREAT!

Occasionally Opiated Grumpy_Eel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey first post! I just wanted to comment on my method since Im getting some 10mg pink irs later today. The ops seems really complicated, but it looks like its probably better for you.
    Last edited by Uncle Wiggly; 11-27-2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: This was terrible/dangerous informatiom. Grumpy needs to make a nice intro post and stop handing out BS advice.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Hey there bud.

First welcome.

Second, I don't think I would do a cold shake/hot shake on any pill I was going to slam (assuming I slammed pills.... which I don't). I ain't the most health conscious one here, but that just seems like a really bad thing....

Good luck with that though. And good to have you here...

Never Looked Back Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck's Avatar

I fucking love this drug. Taking notes here. Will be careful about potency issues.

"People Wouldn't Shoot Up If It Didn't Feel Good "

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

^^^ You ever take a dillie?

I only ever seen it (oxymorph) once or twice and it was the 20mg ERs so after reading about those here I just passed on it.

Or maybe I got one and sniffed it.... either way I don't really remember so it couldn't have been too memorable. Maybe I took one once and passed on them for the most part. Shit... I dunno.

Never Looked Back Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical_Boy View Post
    ^^^ You ever take a dillie?

I only ever seen it (oxymorph) once or twice and it was the 20mg ERs so after reading about those here I just passed on it.

Or maybe I got one and sniffed it.... either way I don't really remember so it couldn't have been too memorable. Maybe I took one once and passed on them for the most part. Shit... I dunno.
    Oh yeah, but was too pussy to inject it. I've had dilauded in the hospital though... damn, I'll never forget that, ever. It opened me up to the whole "people wouldn't shoot up if it didn't feel good" concept.

I had the Dliaudid drip in the hospital once too... Didn't have any tolerance to opiates at that time, but still I don't think they gave me enough for too much fun.

How did you take the dillies when you were "too much of a pussie to inject them"?

And yeah, I think the first IV rush I ever had was when a doctor ordered IV morph for a migraine and they pushed it fast instead of over like 60 seconds like they usually do. I felt like a wave crashed over my head. That was actually what sealed the deal for me later in life....

Never Looked Back hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardofoz80 View Post
    red
    Meme vieille chanson

To me they are hot pink.

Never Looked Back hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1's Avatar

Default Injecting Oxymorphone INSTANT RELEASE

after not being on opiophile for a while was supprised to find a whole fourm for oxymorphone do them by there selves bcuse if you do a shot of oxy befor them you will not feel the oppana do the oppana befor you do any other opies becuse the rush is soooo week still i say it agian bout 8 bucks at the pharm for one 10mg ir oppna so if you doctor gives you a choice you are better off with a 4 mg 90cent dalluad

Quote Originally Posted by Ickyuck View Post
    To me they are hot pink.
    after the coton ben soaked bout three times haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ickyuck View Post
    I fucking love this drug. Taking notes here. Will be careful about potency issues.
    s o does my ole lady but to me they are a waste of money i get 60 like 480 bucks insurance wont cover em and my fuckin doc wont switch me back to my sweet little k4s
    Last edited by Uncle Wiggly; 11-27-2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Merge, Merge, Merge
    Meme vieille chanson

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy_Eel View Post
    Hey first post! I just wanted to comment on my method since Im getting some 10mg pink irs later today. The ops seems really complicated, but it looks like its probably better for you.
    Last edited by Uncle Wiggly; 11-27-2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Hard Reduction

Occasionally Opiated butane is an unknown quantity at this point butane's Avatar

I fucking love these 10mg IRs. To be honest, this stuff is as good as or better than dope. Gonna pick up a couple today. With no habit, 1/3 of a pill is enough for a powerful rush. I do a whole one now. I don't know if there's a new formulation or what, but I've never had a problem with gel. I use about 70 units for one pill, suck it all up through a cotton, then add 10-15 more units to the spoon and suck that up too. I think it gets most of it, because I did a wash after that and didn't feel shit. Thing is, a cotton doesn't get all the particulate the first time around, so I usually spray the shot back out into a clean spoon and filter it again. If you let it sit for a while, the particulate will settle out and then you can suck it up clean.

Occasionally Opiated mess4opana is fresh on the scene. mess4opana is fresh on the scene.

1st - i want to say that i was pretty intent on banging the opana 10 ir that i get
    and ive been reading this thread over and over

but this along with all of the other info online - thank you harm reduction.....

and thank you synack! you rock and i love opiophile!

i had only had iv dilaudid in the hospital which i didnt like the feeling it made my chest feel like it would cave in

anyways i practiced the filtering method a bunch of times.... and finally i felt ready

it my cat took 3 jabs before it got in a vein and as you say 'blasted off' about 5 mins ago
    my cat only did 1 10mg cuz it thought it would be more than enough

iv'in didnt hit my cat as hard as it had hope but a nice rush. me and my cat have a stupid high tolerance though and wishes it had been two in there but..... you can only put more in you cant take it out.

so the debate now is if this is really going to be a choice of roa,
    im kinda thinking my cat doesnt like it enough right now.

but at least my cat knew how to do it safely....
    i save my rant for later. time to relax wit my pussy!

Opiophorum Member NoEggsForFats? is just really nice NoEggsForFats? is just really nice NoEggsForFats? is just really nice NoEggsForFats? is just really nice NoEggsForFats? is just really nice NoEggsForFats? is just really nice NoEggsForFats? is just really nice NoEggsForFats? is just really nice NoEggsForFats? is just really nice NoEggsForFats? is just really nice NoEggsForFats? is just really nice NoEggsForFats?'s Avatar

Cool ad from 1954 for Numorphan (oxymorphone, maybe my favorite drug of all):

Occasionally Opiated solo2469 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by mess4opana View Post
    1st - i want to say that i was pretty intent on banging the opana 10 ir that i get
    and ive been reading this thread over and over

but this along with all of the other info online - thank you harm reduction.....

and thank you synack! you rock and i love opiophile!

i had only had iv dilaudid in the hospital which i didnt like the feeling it made my chest feel like it would cave in

anyways i practiced the filtering method a bunch of times.... and finally i felt ready

it my cat took 3 jabs before it got in a vein and as you say 'blasted off' about 5 mins ago
    my cat only did 1 10mg cuz it thought it would be more than enough

iv'in didnt hit my cat as hard as it had hope but a nice rush. me and my cat have a stupid high tolerance though and wishes it had been two in there but..... you can only put more in you cant take it out.

so the debate now is if this is really going to be a choice of roa,
    im kinda thinking my cat doesnt like it enough right now.

but at least my cat knew how to do it safely....
    i save my rant for later. time to relax wit my pussy!

Ahem. I should just cut to the chase here. I am about to bang my first 10mg ir...well actually it will have the wash from a .5mg shot in it too, so say 12mg first shot

This thread ALONE is worth a donation to the forum IMHO. where do I sign up? (not ass kissing, I really mean where do I sign up...LOL)

Ill be back if a few with an update. (read: whenever I wake up I will tell u what happened. If they still have internet then...)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast