Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: IV Oxycodone.

Never Looked Back krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov's Avatar

Default IV Oxycodone.

I know a lot of you guys (and girls) say there is no reason to IV oxy since its oral bio-availability is so high. Well, I haven't IV'd oxy in a long time so I figured what the hell. Why not. I took 4 of then Mally 30mg tabs, crushed them up and prepped them. It took a lot of water, but after the fillers soaked it all up I ended up with about a 1/2cc of liquid. Then, I tied my arm off and hit the vein the first time. I slowly pushed the plunger in and then untied my arm. Then about 10-20 seconds later, I started flying!! I haven't flew like this in a long time. Good lord!! Now I'm comming down but I'm still nodding pretty damned good! So, I think I found my new favorite ROA!!

So, all of you naysayers can go pound sand!!!!
    He scores! He shoots!!!

I HATE PEOPLE THAT TAKE DRUGS!
    Like Cops, DEA Agents, and Customs Officials.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.

FREE ROBOJUNKIE!!!

Junky goagirl23 is a glorious beacon of light goagirl23 is a glorious beacon of light goagirl23 is a glorious beacon of light goagirl23 is a glorious beacon of light goagirl23 is a glorious beacon of light goagirl23 is a glorious beacon of light goagirl23 is a glorious beacon of light goagirl23 is a glorious beacon of light goagirl23 is a glorious beacon of light goagirl23 is a glorious beacon of light goagirl23 is a glorious beacon of light goagirl23's Avatar

Default Re: IV Oxycodone.

You know I have iv'd Oxy as well as Heroin and if I had to choose one or the other it'd be Oxy. Unfortunately I cant afford it and use H instead. I think those who say it's a waste to Iv Oxy just haven't done a big enough shot!
    An addiction is merely having a passion for something. As a kid I was always told to find something I was passionate about....

-Goagirl23

Junky chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski's Avatar

That's awesome, dude! Hope to see you on an episode of Intervention soon

Occasionally Opiated Westside is an unknown quantity at this point Westside's Avatar

oxy IR or the malli oxycontin generics?

Never Looked Back krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
    That's awesome, dude! Hope to see you on an episode of Intervention soon

I'd love to be on intervention. The rehab places they go to sound like a great vacation!! I live in Michigan and they are offering to take me to places like California or Florida for 90 day? Fuck it! I'll go!! 90 days would get me through winter here. LOL!!
    He scores! He shoots!!!

FREE ROBOJUNKIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    oxy IR or the malli oxycontin generics?
    Oxy IR's.
    He scores! He shoots!!!

FREE ROBOJUNKIE!!!

Occasionally Opiated Westside is an unknown quantity at this point Westside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krinkov View Post
    Oxy IR's.
    ahhh, cool. Those break down just like the activas/amides do, and IMO are just as good as them. I love how those go up the schnozz and the beautiful light green color when mixed with a little water and heated up

im glad you responded, i almost broke up a malli oc generic to try, i figured there was no way that would work since they gel up upon contact to moisture. :cool:

Jr. Opiophile jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    ahhh, cool. Those break down just like the activas/amides do, and IMO are just as good as them. I love how those go up the schnozz and the beautiful light green color when mixed with a little water and heated up

im glad you responded, i almost broke up a malli oc generic to try, i figured there was no way that would work since they gel up upon contact to moisture. :cool:
    The Malli 30mg IR oxycodone pills are a beautiful light blue color :cool:. It's the 15mg ones that are light green. Both are good though. I am scripted the 30mg ones, but one time the pharmacy was out, but had enough 15mg ones to fill the equivalent script -- they just had to call the doctor to confirm that 2x the amount of 15mg pills was an acceptable substitution. I was surprised they were able to do this without a new prescription (which wouldn't have been a big deal as the pharmacy was right across the street from my pain management doctor).

OpioNoMo ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice
    Right ther right ther (aka midcoast Maine)

It's stupid how strict and tight they have to act with class II meds, I mean if u get 30 30irs a month and they only have 15 irs, y would they have to check with the doc b4 giving 60 15irs, what's the big fuckin deal.

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

Another vouch for IV oxycodone. The rush is fucking great, that's for sure. It just goes away too quick, and I start running after it...

Opiophorum Member handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob's Avatar

I love Oxy I.V. It brought me back to the first time using after a long while of not getting a great high. The only downside (not accounting for health reasons) is if you have a tolerane and start to shoot regularly the fun doen not last very long. When I was only noddin for a half our max I went to the H.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

I personally prefer to iv oxy. I usually don't have the pleasure of IR pills, so I am always slammin oxy (brand name of course!!) oxycontin 80s. I find that two of these cooks well (boil lightly for about 20 seconds, filter, push off and enjoy. . . .) into a nice 80 to 90 unit shot. Nice rush, and I get a bit more speedy from a shot of OC than I do sniffing lines.

I like the stuff. It is just too damn expensive for this fucker, when I can get a balloon of tar for 30 bucks that willl give me the same "buzz factor" as about 3 $50 80mg oxies (yes that is fifty a piece).

That shit is too pricey for this junky.

Opiophorum Member Raekwon is an unknown quantity at this point Raekwon's Avatar

I love IVing the malli roxi 30mgs. Ive never been able to do heroin yet, but i'll probably still come back to roxies even if i could find H.
    Does anyone else love the taste of roxi in the back of your throat right after you shoot up?

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
    I love IVing the malli roxi 30mgs. Ive never been able to do heroin yet, but i'll probably still come back to roxies even if i could find H.
    Does anyone else love the taste of roxi in the back of your throat right after you shoot up?
    oxy is a cleaner feel that dope. Don't know how to explain it better, but that is the word I would use.....clean.

I prefer dope though.

Just like Journey may have a cleaner sound that Tool, but I will take tool's industrial, rhythmic metal anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
    i get that from oxycontin. after the rush it's a weird taste/sensation in the back of throat where you know it worked

OpioNoMo sunsrequiem is fresh on the scene. sunsrequiem is fresh on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by ka11ink View Post
    It's stupid how strict and tight they have to act with class II meds, I mean if u get 30 30irs a month and they only have 15 irs, y would they have to check with the doc b4 giving 60 15irs, what's the big fuckin deal.

A friend of mine is prescribed 90mg avinza morphines and the pharmacies close to his house only had the 30mg ones. He suggested just giving him enough for 3 of those a day but they refused to help him out at all. He had to drive 45 minutes away to a walgreens to get the right pills.

Opiophorum Member Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunsrequiem View Post
    A friend of mine is prescribed 90mg avinza morphines and the pharmacies close to his house only had the 30mg ones. He suggested just giving him enough for 3 of those a day but they refused to help him out at all. He had to drive 45 minutes away to a walgreens to get the right pills.

The beauraucracy in the system is just ridiculous.

I just started IVing my Oxycodone, and I've noticed a rush, but it's only the first dose after a break that I REALLY rush.

I've IV'd a few times with Roxi 30s.

I was standing in my bathroom with a friend of mine, prepping a dose -he was holding my belt for me and crushed up my roxi, he's a good friend- hit the vein and thought to myself
    "First time in a few weeks. Pull the plunger."
    I did, but I thought I missed the vein because it was that "sucking air" pressure feeling, so I took it out and just hit the next arm, I was desperate, no time for another syringe. However, tying my belt off, I saw lots of blood mixed in already (Could that have done anything?), pushed the plunger on the new site, and had to sit down because of how hard it hit me. I was FLYYYYING. Kissed my friend on the forehead, decided to give him a roxi 30, and he went home to dose.

I had some people over that night, decided to redose, shot one up, thought I did something wrong because I didn't feel anything new, shot up another 30, and I got a little sick that night.

How long do you guys wait between doses to capture that awesome heady feeling?

Opiophorum Member Bateman54199 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a bunch of the 54-199 30mg roxis. I'd like to try and shoot for the first time. I have seen people shoot H before but I don't know how to prep/shoot the blues. I have a nice new clean pin I got off my buddy with diabetes but I just don't know how to use it. I have enough pharmaceuticals in my house to open up a pharmacy.

You crush the blue, mix with water in a spoon, ?put in a piece of cotton?, ?once absorbed - suck the juice out of the cotton with the pin?, spike the vein. that's my "educated" guess.

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman54199 View Post
    I have a bunch of the 54-199 30mg roxis. I'd like to try and shoot for the first time. I have seen people shoot H before but I don't know how to prep/shoot the blues. I have a nice new clean pin I got off my buddy with diabetes but I just don't know how to use it. I have enough pharmaceuticals in my house to open up a pharmacy.

You crush the blue, mix with water in a spoon, ?put in a piece of cotton?, ?once absorbed - suck the juice out of the cotton with the pin?, spike the vein. that's my "educated" guess.
    Plenty of detailed instructions on shooting here at opio,but think again.Hell,you might like shooting up and if that is the case,you'll end up in a world of hurt.So,as I say,think again.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Jr. Opiophile Motown is a jewel in the rough Motown is a jewel in the rough Motown is a jewel in the rough Motown is a jewel in the rough Motown is a jewel in the rough Motown is a jewel in the rough Motown is a jewel in the rough Motown is a jewel in the rough Motown's Avatar

^^^^ good advice ^^^^ listen to Nick
    Sometimes even friends can't understand.....

Departed Opiophile losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman54199 View Post

Sometimes when I read something like this, it reminds me when you cant see it, but you hear the screetch of tires and cringe knowing that there may or may not be a wreck. Just that split second in between.

Jr. Opiophile Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light

I've tried injecting oxy a time or two, just because I got ahold of a few 80s and figured I needed to try it. Did up an 80 and shot it..........few seconds later I got a definite flash, alot like skag, but it started to fade almost immediately and left me feeling kinda "off", not satisfied like a good jolt of skag would and with a headache. This was when I realized oxys weren't much good to me, too expensive, doesn't seem to hit the right receptors, morphines what hits the spot.

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

That's interesting you say that Morphus, because it does drop off hard almost immediately when you shoot it. I've never shot heroin--does the rush last longer? I thought they all dropped off.

Jr. Opiophile Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    That's interesting you say that Morphus, because it does drop off hard almost immediately when you shoot it. I've never shot heroin--does the rush last longer? I thought they all dropped off.
    Well yeah anything you shoot thats got a rush decreases in intensity over time, but the H rush fades into a nice buzz. With oxy I didn't really get much except the rush.

Opiophorum Member jack-a-roe will become famous soon enough jack-a-roe will become famous soon enough jack-a-roe will become famous soon enough jack-a-roe will become famous soon enough jack-a-roe will become famous soon enough jack-a-roe's Avatar

SWIM has never tried iv the 30mg malli oxy irs, they tried the 15s and had some trouble w/ clumping,jelling,not a good draw up? Swim was frustrated w/ all the generic forms of oxy ir and couldn't find a single pharm to stock name brand roxicodones so my Dr. switched me to Dilaudid 8mg. Now that is something worth Iv'ing!!

Opiophile superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman's Avatar

better than those d8's would be some time release ones. I say this because all that material in the 8 that dissolves so nicely is filler, and as such is a bad thing to shoot frequently.

if you were to tell him that they are working great for pain relief, but they often wear off suddenly and leave you in pain waiting for the next dose to kick in, then he would likely bump you to time release capsules.

they will be more expensive, but they are most certainly much better for your long term health.

keep it safe!

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

The filler in the 8's that dissolves is lactose, it's completely water soluble so it won't hurt you. On the other hand there is some either calcium or magnesium stearate that will not dissolve and needs to be filtered.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    better than those d8's would be some time release ones. I say this because all that material in the 8 that dissolves so nicely is filler, and as such is a bad thing to shoot frequently.
    if you were to tell him that they are working great for pain relief, but they often wear off suddenly and leave you in pain waiting for the next dose to kick in, then he would likely bump you to time release capsules.
    they will be more expensive, but they are most certainly much better for your long term health.
    keep it safe!
    We don't have ER Hydromorphone here in the US, it was taken off the market due to combining it with alcohol caused the matrix to fail and there were deaths attributed to it.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Opiophorum Member mart1n is an unknown quantity at this point mart1n's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post

Yeah, I've been selling/booting OC for about two years now and I'm one of the lucky people that can still catch a small rush with 2-3 80s in a rig and I'll still nod for about an hour too. My wife on the other hand gets nothing but the taste and the relief of not being sick.

I've never had the pleasure of doing any east coast powder dope, but with Tar, you get a rush that is comparable to the OC rush and then it has way more "legs". The high actually lingers for quite awhile and is much more pronounced than what lingers with OC. So yeah....H doesn't just drop off like OC does after booting. I've also noticed that H keeps me well for a few hours longer than OC does. I still prefer the OC just because I've been hitting the same vein for 2 years and with a one week tar binge I killed my biggest and best in my left arm.

Opiophorum Member jack-a-roe will become famous soon enough jack-a-roe will become famous soon enough jack-a-roe will become famous soon enough jack-a-roe will become famous soon enough jack-a-roe will become famous soon enough jack-a-roe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post

keep it safe!
    I agree but they dont make hydromorph contin in the U.S. Palladone was dicontinued due to reactions with alcohol so ds are all we got

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast