new trend of smoking oxycontin

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new trend of smoking oxycontin

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

Default Re: new trend of smoking oxycontin

vaporizing or nebulizing it would be better. on rare occasions I've had people dust weed with oxy, dilaudid, morphine, fentanyl, etc and smoked it with them. seemed to hit pretty quick but I bet it was a huge waste.
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

vaporizing or nebulizing it would be better. on rare occasions I've had people dust weed with oxy, dilaudid, morphine, fentanyl, etc and smoked it with them. seemed to hit pretty quick but I bet it was a huge waste.
    Wouldn't Nebulizing it be a really easy way of getting the filler and chalk and whatever other non water soluble stuff into your lungs?

I think I remember a thread a real real long time ago, I think you made it actually, about nebulizing dope or something.
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jack-a-roe View Post
    Opi, it did not work very good. The pill did not slide down the foil the way an oc does it just sat and bubbled and burned. The smoke was thin and it was hard to get a good toke. I would not suggest anyone do this. A total waste.
    Sorry about that Jack... but I really appreciate the experience report. I guess if it was a decent ROA people would've been doing it A lot more often and I would've heard something about it by now. Because there are always those people who draw the line at shooting. And when they get some D's they're usually suggested to sell them before trying to get high eating them. But, Hey... you never know.

Thanks for trying.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Opiyum View Post
    Wouldn't Nebulizing it be a really easy way of getting the filler and chalk and whatever other non water soluble stuff into your lungs?

I think I remember a thread a real real long time ago, I think you made it actually, about nebulizing dope or something.
    Yep Opiyum you are right, we talked about this along time ago in a thread, in the Fent forum. When I worked in an institutional pharmacy doctors order Morphine Sulfate injection along with Sterile sodium Chloride for inhalation to be mixed and used in a nebulizer for patients during end of life care. It could be done with any medication as long as, like you mentioned, there isn't things like talc, chalk, and other non-water soluble binders and fillers to deal with. That's why when it is done, it's done with injectables, no binders and fillers to deal with. There is an asthma medication out now that is powdered in tiny capsules that you put into the inhaler and it breaks the capsule and you inhale the powder. Of course that is specifically made for inhalation so it's safe. Nebulizing tablets like Roxicodone, Diluadid, Morphine, or any other oral tablets is just plain dangerous and should never be attempted, unless you want to die a slow painful death from suffocation.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Opiophorum Member Top Secret will become famous soon enough Top Secret will become famous soon enough Top Secret will become famous soon enough Top Secret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God_Albino View Post
    it 'really' went downhill from there, huh? its a fucking shitty tasting 5 minute buzz waste of expensive pills, the coke vs crack comparison is bullshit.

you might go downhill faster because you're wasting your drugs in a very short time for a very short high, but to each his own.
    I have never done it, but I must agree with Albino.... what a dumb idea

Opiophile God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light

didnt bother reading the second page, but yeah ive tried smoking dilaudid, ms contin, more out of boredom than anything.

there i fucking said it, i knowingly wasted shit in a method i knew wouldnt get me high (but kinda hoped might)

Jr. Opiophile soulninja is fresh on the scene. soulninja is fresh on the scene. soulninja's Avatar

When i was doin alot of oc's i had a pretty awesome supply. I alway had 40mgs, and i always had a bunch of em. Normally my ROA was insufflating them but after scoring i'd eat one snort 1 or2 and quite a few times i would quarter 1 and smoke on foil over a period of time. To be perfectly honest I have no idea if it did a damn thing to me. I think it did, but I was high when i did it and for sake of argument being high is my excuse why i did it so i only look like a medium sized dipshit. Definately wish i had those ones i wasted right now. Damn you hindsight
    This I believe,That the free exploring mind of the individual is the most valuable thing in the world.In addition,this i would fight for:the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes,undirected.In addition this I must fight against:any idea,religion,or government which limits or destroys the individual.

John Steinbeck*

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roxi*stardust View Post
    Yep Opiyum you are right, we talked about this along time ago in a thread, in the Fent forum. When I worked in an institutional pharmacy doctors order Morphine Sulfate injection along with Sterile sodium Chloride for inhalation to be mixed and used in a nebulizer for patients during end of life care. It could be done with any medication as long as, like you mentioned, there isn't things like talc, chalk, and other non-water soluble binders and fillers to deal with. That's why when it is done, it's done with injectables, no binders and fillers to deal with. There is an asthma medication out now that is powdered in tiny capsules that you put into the inhaler and it breaks the capsule and you inhale the powder. Of course that is specifically made for inhalation so it's safe. Nebulizing tablets like Roxicodone, Diluadid, Morphine, or any other oral tablets is just plain dangerous and should never be attempted, unless you want to die a slow painful death from suffocation.
    You know what though on second thought since that stuff isn't water soluble wouldn't it stand to reason that it wouldn't become Nebulized and wouldn't become inhalable?
    I have no idea how Nebulizing something actually works but does what I'm saying stand to reason?
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

Never Looked Back insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike's Avatar

Okay folks, let me go ahead and say this, SMOKING OXYCODONE IS PLAIN OUT WAISTFUL!!! and anyone who smokes a pill as is, is just well, plain out stupid! Sorry to be harsh on anyone who does/has done this, but seriously, who in their right mind would smoke a fucking pill!?!? That is just crazy... Sounds like a lil 6th grader trying to get high idea lol.

Now, I have 'smoked' oxycodone before. Sure as hell not in oral tablet form that is for damn sure lol.
    I did a basic water extraction(same as the 'ike extraction' or w.e tm was naming it lol) on a couple Roxicodone 30mg tabs. Which removes all insoluble binder/fillers. Like you would want for IV use. Vaporized the solution down to a crystaline powder of oxycodone. Then put onto foil n smoked. It will NOT 'run' or liquify like heroin does either, AT ALL! So it's simply not possible to 'chase' it, it smokes just like Fentanyl does, just plain out vaporizes into vapors, crystaline powder turns to black/burnt spot... Nothing liquifys or runs at all like with smack and ice...
    I also tried smoking the cleaned oxycodone in a tube/bulb(meth pipe), and just like with smack/fent, it sucks comapred to foil. It retains heat much more than foil does, so you waist more and it stays too hot too long, which is why ppl use foil for smoking smack and fent.

Okay well back to wha thappened.. well it SUCKS! and plain out waisted good oxy! On first try I vaped 90(three Roxi 30mg tabs, blue A|315 Activis brand) on foil very carefuly(I'm a daily fent smoker, so I knew exactly what to do n how would be the best way to distribute the heat) and it does indeed do 'something', but it's WAYYYY different and NOTHING like oral/IV oxycodo... I mean it's like a whole different drug! It SUCKS! It's not even a pleasant type of buzz... if opis felt like this did I sure wouldn't be using em, and I doubt hardly anyone would be in love with opis if they gave this kinda of shitty high! It did cause some drowsiness however, but had more of an annoying 'high'.
    and 90mg of cleaned oxycodone(all insoluble binders/filler filtered out n removed) was WEAKER than 30mg oral/intranasal oxycodo!!! and the 'high' is NOTHING the same! Not even close to the good opi effects of oral/intrasal oxycodo.

So I can tell you from personal exp. smoking/vaporizing oxycodone is just stupid, pointless, and waists good oxy! Why so many kids(or apparently adults too..) contunue to msoke oxy, I have no idea... and whats even dumber is I have yet to read one account of these 'OC smoking' stories where someone actualy filtered out the insoluble binders/fillers! I keep reading about ppl smoking pills as is! I can't get over how ignorant this is! It is VERY harmful on your lungs to inhale that crap people! Plus all that crap in the pills make the drug so 'cut' that you would have to inhale a LOT of smoke to get just 60-90mg in you!!! I sti;; can't see how some ppl can actualy crush a roxi/OC and smoke it as is on foil...

and I have had actualy smoked pure Hydromorphone(Dialudid) and Morphine aswell. Someones friend is a nurse and she was able to swipe a few amps here n there. And got many 'empty vials n ampules! Which still have a fiarly good bit left in them, the vials that is(of Dialudid). So one dayu when said friend had one the bigger scores I said fuck it Ima see if smoking hydromorph works... So I poured about 12-16mg of IV Hydromorphone solution onto a tiny glass saucer lined with foil. Let it evap at 80-90F. So I picked up n folded the foil which now was lined with a crysaline powder of Dialudid. I smoked and it got me buzzed but it was shit compared to snorting it... It wasn't AS different in effects from snorting/oral as the smoked oxy was comapred to oral though, you could deff tell it was a Dialudid high, just 'different' and not as euphoric. I still had a low toler at this time too. Like I could snort 12-14mg of dialudid n be nodding.
    I got the same experience from vaped Hydromorphone as I did with smoked Morphine. It was different and okay, but just not as good. The vaped dillie did however give a decent buzz, as did the morph. Just they are better oraly I think.
    I'm sure it's because they are destroyed by heat at such low doses compared to other opis. Like oxycodo can withstand much much more heat than hydromorph and morphine can before it starts degrading.
    Prolly why smoked opium isn't as strong as oral opium, cause most of the morphine is destroyed...
    I know a lot of you prefer smoking ope as to rolling up n swallowing, but I have always found oral ope to be stronger high than smoking it. Like my hands down fav way of using ope is sucking/licking the sap strait off the fresh pod, while it's still white and bitter/planty as hell tasting.

All in all, smoking oxycodone is a waist and isn't half the high, and if you must try it for yourself, please filter the damn pills first Search for some my old threads of the extraction emthod I wrote up for making Kadiens nd Avinzas usable/sniffable. Or some my threads of how to get rid of the gel from MScontins and OxyContins that gel up. I think one the threads was called Teva Blues or something. It was a goodyear or two since I wrote those threads/posts I'm sure... I think roxi was around when I posted some, maybe she could help dig em up?

later

Later

Opiophile satori is fresh on the scene. satori is fresh on the scene.

WOW - This is actually why I signed on today (I know it has been a while but...). I have been hearing countless people at my school now saying they "smoke oxies". Quick question though. Heat damages oxycodone, does it not?
    We're on the side of the demons
    We're evil men in the gardens of paradise
    Sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction
    wherever we go.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Smoking pills is just wrong!!!!

They are pills! They should be taken orally!

Says the guy who just chopped one up, cooked it up, and slammed it

HHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHaaaaaahahahahahahhhahahahahahh hhahaa

I am an ass hole. But at least I make myself laugh!!!!

Opiophorum Member bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore's Avatar

This has to be ajoke

Jr. Opiophile jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by bodymore View Post
    This has to be ajoke
    No, it's not, unfortunately.

Opiophile pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy has a spectacular aura about pizzaboy's Avatar

I saw this on MTV yesterday....I think it was True Life---young people addicted to meds, or something like that.

This one dude was smoking his pills left and right. My wife asked me if I had heard of that, and I could swear that I did...but now I'm thinking that I didn't.

Opiophorum Member covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss's Avatar

I saw a thread like this about a year ago...at the time I thought someone was just really bored and doing a big elaborate prank. I would imagine most of the oxy would die in the heat, the "high" (if it is indeed a high and not an endorphin rush from the delicious burnt coca cola taste :-P) would be extremely short and not much more intense, like banging.

I hope people don't really do this shit! The main filler in the ABGs/Purdue is talc, a lung and throat irritant-- I'm sure smoking that could lead to some really bad problems. Not to mention the jelly ones-- I wo nder if people are smoking those as well.

First that "cheese" (tylenol and tar combo), and now smoking OCs...I wonder what is next. Maybe rectal administration of heroin-infused clam chowder?

Occasionally Opiated Westside is an unknown quantity at this point Westside's Avatar

Someone on here smokes almost every one of his 80s, and talked me into trying it once. It really didn't do anything noticable for me, so I never continued.

There are plenty of people out there that smoke them on foil everyday. I guess once you do it more often you can feel the difference, but the taste just is not pleasant.

And yes, the Oxycontins that are smokable are the brand name OC's, and the ABG's. Those are the only ones that have the ability to be smoked and have an effect. All the other generic ones are NOT to be smoked.

Occasionally Opiated StreetAlchemist is an unknown quantity at this point StreetAlchemist's Avatar

hey im not really sure about smoking an OC but i can vouch for smoking a couple morphine pills(30s) in a bowl pack. one of my friends was brainstorming and took my pills and packed it. he said it was a true euphoria feeling
    ~The Street Alchemist~
    ~myspace.com/street_alchemist~

R.I.P. Michelle Banfiel (JusChelle) 1981-2010
    I Will Be With You Again Soon Baby, you were my everything...

Jr. Opiophile jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by covv799ss View Post
    First that "cheese" (tylenol and tar combo), and now smoking OCs...I wonder what is next. Maybe rectal administration of heroin-infused clam chowder?
    Well, 'cheese' is powdered heroin (not tar) mixed with Tylenol PM -- not for the acetaminophen/paracetamol, but for the diphenhydramine, a well-known and pretty effective opioid potentiator. And I would have to say that smoking (or attempted smoking) of OxyContin has a much longer history than cheese....smoking OxyContin probably has been done since its introduction in the mid-90's.

Junky dspot1234 is fresh on the scene. dspot1234 is fresh on the scene.

when i was livin in san diego, i knew a bunch of fuck-up high school kids who lived across the street. the motehr was a drunk so teh kids did anyhting they wanted. i normally wouldnt have associated with these kids (they were scumbags, not just the drugs, alot of otehr stuff) but i used to get weed and x and soemtiems oc from them. anyway, the [I]only[I] way these kids would do their oc was to smoke it and it fuckin drove me crazy. i only did it once or twice when i was desperate but it tasted liek comeplete sht, was a pain in the ass to smoke off teh tin foil, and it jsut made my head hurt. it used to boggle my mind how these kids would get so excied and pack 10 into a room to smoke ocs it felt like such a waste to me. luckily i could jsut go down to tj and get soem nice black tar
    I heard it all before
    So don't knock down my door
    I'm a loser and a user so I don't need no accuser
    to try and slag me down because I know you're right

Occasionally Opiated somadude is an unknown quantity at this point

Back in the day (not telling the year), before I discovered the wonders of opiates, some of my friends talked me into smoking quaalude. As I remember I was suffeciently downerfied (I think I made up a word); however, I was probably drunk at so i might just have been the alcohol.

I have also smoked the tiny immiediate release morphine tablets, chasing the dragon style. This did work better than taking a lot of little MS IRs.

Wish I had some more of those.

Somadude
    somadude
    bestmedicationstation.com

never had a quualude, alwyas wanted to try one though...
    I heard it all before

OpioNoMo rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice

had qualudes--best high imo--but never tried smoking my 30mg ir morphine--ill try it next time

dont bother man im telin u its a waste of a pill
    I heard it all before

Occasionally Opiated bearmtn2 is fresh on the scene. bearmtn2 is fresh on the scene.

I've never been that impressed with smoking any opiate, even smoking pure cooked down opium isn't nearly as nice as eating it on an empty stomach.

Opiophorum Member Leave it ta Beaver will become famous soon enough Leave it ta Beaver will become famous soon enough Leave it ta Beaver will become famous soon enough Leave it ta Beaver's Avatar

Re: new trend of smoking oxycontin

I would nevereventhought 'bout smoking o.c.'s! And like other' said seems it would seem like a huge waste(considering theprice's)

I would allways fire 'em up an has been a better rush/high then some dope i've done(even good dope!) An if I had no rig handy I would snort 'em or just chew 'em up!!

I remember when o.c.'s first came they would go for 5 to 8$$ for 'da 40mgs. & 10 to 15$$ for 'da 80 mgs. No one knew much 'bout 'em. They soon went up to 15$$ for 40 mgs. &20/25 for 80 mgs. & this was years ago,(now prices range from 25$$ to 40+ $$)

I started out using opiate's pushing 13 yrs. ago & only used pills,( percocet,hydrocodone,morphine,dilaudid, etc.etc.) But prices were getting so outragous I moved on to herion, it'salot cheaper. But wound updestroying what'lillifeI had, ( I've sold somuch stuff for my addiction its sickens me) Some stuff had sentimental value wich can not be replaced I'm sure if I would have stuch w/ pills it would bethe same fate, no doubt.

I see alotta cat's go from painkiller's to using dope and can bet most now paying these observedprice's will move on to 'da "H"!

Never Looked Back youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somadude View Post
    Back in the day (not telling the year), before I discovered the wonders of opiates, some of my friends talked me into smoking quaalude. As I remember I was suffeciently downerfied (I think I made up a word); however, I was probably drunk at so i might just have been the alcohol.

I have also smoked the tiny immiediate release morphine tablets, chasing the dragon style. This did work better than taking a lot of little MS IRs.

Wish I had some more of those.

Somadude
    The fact that quaaludes haven't even been made for years and years dates you already. I been getting high for 15+ years and I've never even seen a real one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2