Cooking Crack - Ammonia Vs Baking Soda

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cooking Crack - Ammonia Vs Baking Soda

Opiophorum Member bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives's Avatar

Default Cooking Crack - Ammonia Vs Baking Soda

Ok, so I've found myself in a situation where I have an abundant supply of cocaine. Anywho, I want to try cooking some crack out of say a half gram to start just to experiment. My question is what method usuall produces the purest/most potent crack the ammonia (ammonium hydroxide) or baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) method? I was thinking about using the ammonia method from here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=394052 but, without the optional additional step of using ether for obvious reasons. So what are your guys' thoughts?
    Hold my syringe as I kiss your girlfriend

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Default Re: Cooking Crack - Ammonia Vs Baking Soda

Not sure but I know that smoking crack that has been cooked with ammonia is 100x better than that crappy bakey shite! Number you don't need to recook it to get it to burn right.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Opiophile dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby's Avatar

From my understanding of it, the baking soda method is the ghetto method, but way easier and less dangerous (it's easy to blow shit up when using ether). Isn't this the difference between "freebase" and "crack"?
    Rest in Peace LALifer 7/20/2011. Hope you are entertaining all the good folks in the afterlife my amigo. You shall be very missed.

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Ammonia rock is really easy to make. Ya don't need bicarb and ya don't need ether.

Small glass, shot glass of ammonia - 10 seconds in teh nuker. Dump in the cookies and twirl and slowly add water/ice to cool it. Keep the shit spinning until it's solid. Careful, doesn't take much heat to make it soften and stick to everything. Once cool, filter through a towel or rag and rinse good. Blast off.

**shudder**

There's a slightly more involved version of this process but I'm tired of writing. The above works really well, especially if ya got the right container and some ice chips.
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

.:~DM3~:.

Thank you Sasha!

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

baking soda is good for if you want quantity
    ammonia is good for if you want quality

ether... well shit, i don't want to talk about it cuz it makes me jones too bad

Never Looked Back Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz's Avatar

If ya is in a hurry, coke in glass or small bottle 100ml water, add a few piches of bi carb(bakin soda) put glass water coke bi carb in microwave , nuke it(fanks chops) and you'll have a rock...

I used to use a test tube and pot of water....Water in test tube wiv coke add few drops of ammonia, whirl it round...If good charlie, after a few swishin an whirlin around you will have a milky solution and a rock...Obviously some imprites still in it, but dat will smoke....

To get it more pure, put the coke an ammonia solution in a pan of boilin water, while in test tube, the coke after being heated enuff will sink to the bottom in an oil form..It will look like spunk, straight up..
    Make sure no coke oil is floating around, if so, shake test tube an da oil will collect together...

Once oil is together,On da bottom of test tube, just add a few drops of cold water, shake test tube and you'll hear kerching, which will be ya nice rock of crack/freebase....Tip test tube upside down and da rock will be on ya thumb...Place rock on mirror, dry off wiv a tissue if ya want to....

And den ya is good to go, wired for sound...Put da monster rock on ya screen, triple decker monster pipe and try not to have a corony spasm....Did i mention why i dont smoke da rock na mo...?

Departed Opiophile losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootlives View Post
    Ok, so I've found myself in a situation where I have an abundant supply of cocaine.
    This is usually the case before you start smoking it...

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Crack made by the Ammonia method is far superior to any made with baking soda. It even looks different. It actaully burns and you will get MASSIVE blasts.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

jacky

hey bigfoot lives...

please continue this post carefully, and maybe edit.

first off, admitting to real time possession is not too smart for this website to continue being online.
    and then to discuss the best methods for synth procedures for a project being planned in real time is not too smart either.

if you want to discuss this type of subject...dont incriminate.
    talk about things in the past.
    conjecture...fiction...I dont care, as long as you are not leading members to help you with your clandestined activity.

you can still have a relatively usefull system of communication by not placing your activities/actions in the present.

if it continues, Ill close the thread.
    if you change your delivery, Ill let it ride.

the thing is for me, that this is not really important for substance research.
    its discussion about planned clandestined activity, and not properly cloaked in ambiguity.

a better way to discuss this would simply to take a poll on what method people conjecture is the best.

thanks and appreciate the members...but still need to protect my website/self from any wrongdoing.

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

^^ yeh Jackies right. But thanks for not using SWIM!!!

and oh yeh. MAke ma make crack make ma make crack make ma make crack like this Ghetto dope.
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Opiophorum Member bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives's Avatar

Sry Jackie will take take note of that for future threads.

Anyways what if somebody was to use a really strong base such as sodium hydroxide (lye). Is that even possible to use or would it make the rock dangerous to smoke because of how caustic of a base it is.

I hope the above question is asked in a more appropriate manner.
    Hold my syringe as I kiss your girlfriend

OpioNoMo blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light blutuesday is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeN View Post

and oh yeh. MAke ma make crack make ma make crack make ma make crack like this Ghetto dope.
    fuck. u beat me to it.

I have only ever used baking soda crack and am ashamed to say I didnt know that there was any other kind, even though I was shooting it for a great number of years.

Off to research this ammonia thing just outta curiosity

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootlives View Post
    Sry Jackie will take take note of that for future threads.

Anyways what if somebody was to use a really strong base such as sodium hydroxide (lye). Is that even possible to use or would it make the rock dangerous to smoke because of how caustic of a base it is.

I hope the above question is asked in a more appropriate manner.
    Strong bases are avoided when making cocaine freebase because they can and WILL hydrolyse the fragile ester linkages between ecognine and benzoic acid and between ecognine and methanol. You'll loose, depending on how overboard the amt of sodium hydroxide was, anywhere from a little to almost ALL of your cocaine.

Edit: These fragile ester linkages are also why cocaine has a ridiculously short half life. Your body has no problem breaking them either, and it does so much more quickly than the amount of time oxidative reactions take.

Same with methylphenidate. It, like cocaine, is a DNRI, and like cocaine, has a fragile ester bond. It's not AS fragile as cocaine's two ester bonds, but it's still pretty fragile. So MPH has a longer half life than cocaine but still much shorter than amphetamine, which the body has to oxidize in order to eliminate it.
    What, is there a pharmacy down there? -- Mia to Babi in Golden Sun while retrieving his Lemurian draught in Altmiller Cave

+ Reply to Thread