Methadone Reefers, How to make them.

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Methadone Reefers, How to make them.

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

Default Methadone Reefers, How to make them.

In the good ole days there used to be heroin and methadone reefers for passing the time in between doses.

Lets say you got some liquid methadone in concentrations of around 10mg/ml, 5mg/ml or 1mg/ml and you wanted to make some methadone reefers.

How would you do that?
    How many methadone would be lost during smoking?
    How can one improve the system for loosing less?

PS. Methadone reefers are almost immediate in effect.

True Opiophile Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon's Avatar

Default Re: Methadone Reefers, How to make them.

Are you doing this for yourself or for friends who are also on methadone?

I have no idea how you'd make this. I suppose you'd just lace the pot with the methadone. I don't know.

I will say that I hope if you do this, it doesn't somehow get into the hands of opiate-naive people. Methadone and CP patients who take methadone and MMT clients already get a bad rap because methadone is supposedly "evil" to the general public. We don't need another story about some kid or person dying form methadone because they smoked a joint. Not trying to give you a bad time or anything, I'm just saying. I hope these don't end up in the hands of some unsuspecting bystander.

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

Just for me and maybe a smoke or too for someone in need if i cant say no. But its for me, just playing around.

Opiophorum Member grant123 is an unknown quantity at this point

whats the point? oral has been almost hands down the best method of ingestion of methadone. Smoking it? just smoke some bud man...... save your lungs! or hell, just soak your bud in that shit and let dry..... or crush a pill up and smoke that shit! ..... best idea NOT to though.

Occasionally Opiated Beefmang is an unknown quantity at this point Beefmang's Avatar

This would definitely be an interesting experiment to try out. I'm not much of a weed smoker myself but if someone had perfected this it would be worth a shot. I'm always open to anything that would help me remain stable between doses, although this would require the person to get ahold of some "spare" methadone or risk losing some of their take home dose.
    While governments exist, peace cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by grant123 View Post
    whats the point? oral has been almost hands down the best method of ingestion of methadone. Smoking it? just smoke some bud man...... save your lungs! or hell, just soak your bud in that shit and let dry..... or crush a pill up and smoke that shit! ..... best idea NOT to though.
    Ask whats the point to the doctors that "invented" thoose for junkies could take home and smoke them between their dosages acording to their needs, it first started with heroin reefers, but there were methadone reefers as well.
    The point is instant relief among others, you wake up feeling shitty and smoke a reefer and your up and well and if it was pot on the reefer you ll be more than ok..

Occasionally Opiated JrodDaJuggla is an unknown quantity at this point JrodDaJuggla's Avatar

Liquid methadone is smokeable? I was under the assumption that it needed to be freebased in some sort of way like just about anything else.

Occasionally Opiated nullnull is fresh on the scene. nullnull is fresh on the scene. nullnull's Avatar

you cant smoke methadone. even if you could it would still take a while to kick in
    cause it gets metabolized in the liver. no instant effects.

just drink the liquid and smoke the weed by itself

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCBA View Post
    Ask whats the point to the doctors that "invented" thoose for junkies could take home and smoke them between their dosages acording to their needs, it first started with heroin reefers, but there were methadone reefers as well.
    The point is instant relief among others, you wake up feeling shitty and smoke a reefer and your up and well and if it was pot on the reefer you ll be more than ok..
    You are mistaken.The rxed reefers that you refer to were part of the Widnes experiment and consisted of either diamorphine,coke,speed or morphine.No methadone reefers.

You could probably make done reefers(with a little work),but I really don't see the point,drop your 'done and smoke a joint.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    You are mistaken.The rxed reefers that you refer to were part of the Widnes experiment and consisted of either diamorphine,coke,speed or morphine.No methadone reefers.

You could probably make done reefers(with a little work),but I really don't see the point,drop your 'done and smoke a joint.

Wrong.
    There where methadone reefers yes in deed... And in UK too. You should have know that cause it seems your one of the oldies..

For a start you could ask your fellow countryman milkytears.
    http://forum.opiophile.org/showpost....83&postcount=3

But dont rely on me or him, Just google yourself for methadone reefers...

Some documents that came around pretty fast....

1994 VOL 5 NO 4 -

hxxp://www.drugtext.org/library/articles/94547.html

Seventy-seven per cent of clients receive oral methadone mixture. About 15% receive injectable methadone and a small number receive methadone reefers or tablets.
    Association between availability of heroin and methadone and fatal poisoning in England and Wales 1993–2004

hxxp://ije.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/35/6/1579
    This one says without a doubt that is registed in the BNF. So if your looking for more proof than that i dont know...

Prescriptions for oral methadone are all recorded under British National Formulary (BNF) chapter 4.10 Drugs used in Substance Dependence, whereas prescriptions for other methadone preparations (tablets, injectable ampoules, reefers, and linctus) are all recorded under BNF
    This one above says without a doubt that is register in the BNF. So if your looking for more proof than that i dont know...

Some more:
    British Pharmaceutical Conference 2006

hxxp://www.pharmj.com/Editorial/20060909/bpc/p316science.html
    Methadone reefers

As little as 20 per cent of the dose of methadone in a 30mg reefer is inhaled, reported L. S. Briscoe on work carried out at Liverpool John Moores University. Most patients receive their methadone replacement therapy in the form of an oral liquid or an intravenous injection. However, some are prescribed reefers, usually containing 30mg or 60mg of methadone per cigarette.

Do you need more?
    Im getting tired of posting reliable info in here and people starting saying that what im saying is wrong.. I know my stuff, and generally before i post i confirm it too..
    So nick, looks like you got to admite that you were wrong.. But only if you want it, i dont make a point out of it..

Opiophile SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph's Avatar

Good point ^^^. I found too when I'd post things people would say, "show some evidence, that's wrong," would really piss me off after a while, some people here know their shit and it gets really annoying people always making an argument when THEY are wrong and asking for evidence.
    "Who lives longer? The man who takes heroin for two years and dies, or a man who lives on roast beef, water and potatoes 'till 95? One passes his 24 months in eternity. All the years of the beefeater are lived only in time."
    — Aldous Huxley

Thanks SynthMorph for your words.

As to the question as many of you posted of why smoking methadone? I already said why in the first post: Methadone reefers are almost immediate in effect. I think that is a good reason for some people or someone in real bad WD that cant wait 30m to 2hr for their relief.

So if anyone can start talking about making or improving this method even theoretically.. hooray..

It seems that in the studies they made at Liverpool the result was that only about 20% of the methadone reached the user. But that was smoking with filter and such, i think that can be made better with better vaporization and better smoke catching technics opposed to smoking a simple filter cigar.

Never Looked Back Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely's Avatar

Take it easy guys. This is an internet forum populated by junkies. I know it can be frustrating to have ideas so readily dismissed but until people here really know you it's hard for them to distinguish you from the herd which is full of all kinds of crackpots.

The potential of immediately effective methadone could be beneficial to quite a few people here. Hopefully you can figure out how to swing it and share the info with the rest of us.

OpioNoMo Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz's Avatar

I got a shit load of methadone in my fridge and if i started smokin it then it would just be another lost cause....this is the first i have ever heard of methadone reefers, but them scousers will try anything(scousers= people from liverpool).....

Smoked plenty of skag joints, smoked E, smoked coke...So i suppose its possible...What ya gotta do, soak ya weed/tabacco inmethadone and then wait for it to dry...Or is it some methadone powder, like physeptone, sprinkled in your joint?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Smoked plenty of skag joints, smoked E, smoked coke...So i suppose its possible...What ya gotta do, soak ya weed/tabacco inmethadone and then wait for it to dry...Or is it some methadone powder, like physeptone, sprinkled in your joint?
    Some users reported just soaking a cannabis (better than tobacco cause it burns at lower temp.) joint in a 10mg/ml methadone solution and then letting that dry, then they smoked it.
    I think it was here that some user(s) reported that.

But turning the methadone into freebase first would be better, cause of lower melting point, the mp of methadone hydrochloride has a melting point of 235° C, while the methadone freebase has a melting point of 76-80° C that seems quite possible to smoke it.Even like crack cause freebase cocaine has a mp of only around 15° C less....

So for now we know that smoking a normal cigar with filter with methadone hydrochloride only has 20% of methadone entering the body, but i believe that converting that the methadone to a freebase first would raise the level to around 50 to 70% or even more.

Would baking soda work for methadone? Would the normal procedure used to make crack from cocaine hcl work with methadone creating methadone crack?
    It sure sounds like it would be easy smokeable cause of its low mp even comparable to crack..

Or it has to be something more elaborate (little more although) like using sodium hydroxide, this process i know for sure that it works fine for creating methadone freebase.
    Last edited by DCBA; 11-29-2008 at 05:31 AM.

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nullnull View Post
    you cant smoke methadone. evn if you could it would still take a while to kick in
    cause it gets metabolized in the liver. no instant effects.

just drink the liquid and smoke the weed by itself
    From my understanding that statement doesn't have to be true, man
    Methadone HCL should be readily available for absorption by the lungs via the soft tissues with blood cappilaries in them taking it in without the need for liver (first pass) metabolism (much like injecting methadone intravenously, albeit obviously much less 'intense' of an experience opposed to IV injections)

Freebase 'done (like someone already has mentioned) should 'theoretically', IMO be a much more viable/economic and much less wasteful option as opposed to hydrochloride 'done, due to lower melting point (although i'm not entirely claiming this last part as gospel since i have no idea as to what the melting point for both base/hcl 'done is, and i'm just going by the heroin's well known example of how it works)

But that is just my understanding of it, so maybe some chem-guys like Robo or Rescorcinol can chip in here

What i am am pretty damn sure of is that liver metabolism does not apply here if you were to smoke this substance, just like if you were to inject it.

I do however, agree with the last part of your post
    Why smoke 'done when it's so greatly bioavailible via oral administration
    Just take some 'done and smoke some weed, so i'm with you on that, nullnull
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

Your right underide, no metabolism is needed for methadone to work..
    Look my previous post, i wrote at the same time as you...

But... In the end of your post... i dont agree.. why wait 4 hours when you can have in say 1 to 15 minutes??

But my question... Would baking soda work?
    Or has to be this way:
    the Methadone hydrochloride, which crystallized from the oily middle layer, was collected, dried, dissolved in water, the aqueous solution made alkaline with sodium hydroxide, and then cooled. The Methadone separated as a solid and was crystallized from methanol, giving 48.8g (85.7% yield) of Methadone freebase, mp 77-79°C.
    by Rhodium...

But instead of separating like a solid one could use a non polar and then evap that is better suited for lower amounts. One could even use the non polar solution as a solvent for dissolving the methadone freebase into the the reefers while it was still in liquid and after that evap..
    Last edited by DCBA; 11-29-2008 at 05:46 AM.

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Well, DCBA, if you have access to 10mg/1ml concentration of methadone formulations, it should be a lot easier for you to carry out this experiment than for anyone over here in Ireland, since all we get is 1mg/1ml formulations

If you can actually try and go for it, DCBA, i would certainly be interested in reading of what it was like to smoke it, as opposed to taking it orally
    I presume it would be more Euphoric and more intense but pretty short acting in the end, as opposed to taking it orally.

So if you do go through with this experiment, DCBA, i would definitely be interested in reading about it. If only just for info's sake.

keep us posted, man

I have access, but only little methadone nowadays , ill try to save more and then try one day after i wait a few days to be in WD.

But for those with access only to the 1mg/ml you can try to use sodium hydroxide and a non polar to filter it out.

Procedure.
    1 - Pass the methadone 1mg/ml liquid thru some non polar liquid so that everything that dissolves in the non polar to dissolve now while the methadone hcl wont dissolve in non polar.
    2 - Discard the non polar and save the methadone 1mg/ml solution..
    3 - Add sodium hydroxide to the solution till ph is around 9.5 or so..
    4 - Pass again the methadone 1mg/ml solution into the non polar liquid and agitate as hell....
    5 - This time you need to keep the non polar cause it will have the methadone freebase in it.
    6 - Repeat the 4 and 5 steps with the original solution while saving the non polar liquid.
    7 - Join non polar liquids from steps 4 and 5 and evaporate them..
    8 - There you have it almost pure methadone freebase from 1mg/ml or others like pills and such..
    Last edited by DCBA; 11-29-2008 at 06:08 AM.

Occasionally Opiated nullnull is fresh on the scene. nullnull is fresh on the scene. nullnull's Avatar

underride:
    ok then. i always thought methadone has to "go through" this 1st pass metabolism via the liver
    and because of that it would be pointless to shoot/smoke.

but still i wouldnt dip a joint or a cig in the juice, cause then you would smoke a lot of shit aka cuts.

Null null: It does (get metabolized by the liver) , but that's only when you take it orally (i.e drink it/eat it)

When you smoke or inject (or even snort) a substance, it gets directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the 1st pass metabolism, and therefore affects you a lot quicker and usually stronger/more intensely

But then again, you trade the speed and intensity of onset/action for the longer duration - which you get by taking a certain substance orally
    So basically usually if you take something orally, it lasts much longer than if you were to smoke/inject or snort. But some substances (like morphine) are very low on oral bioavailability, so by injecting it, you are no doubt getting the most bang for your buck out of injecting it rather than taking it orally

oral bioavailability of morphine is something like 10%, right? whereas oral bioavailibility of methadone is something like 80% if i'm not mistaken, therefore it might be a bit of a waste smoking it, since it wouldn't last too long, presumably, compared to taking it orally
    Last edited by underide; 11-29-2008 at 06:15 AM.

Wrong.
    There where methadone reefers yes in deed... And in UK too. You should have know that cause it seems your one of the oldies..

For a start you could ask your fellow countryman milkytears.
    http://forum.opiophile.org/showpost....83&postcount=3

But dont rely on me or him, Just google yourself for methadone reefers...

Some documents that came around pretty fast....

1994 VOL 5 NO 4 -

hxxp://www.drugtext.org/library/articles/94547.html

Association between availability of heroin and methadone and fatal poisoning in England and Wales 1993–2004

hxxp://ije.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/35/6/1579
    This one says without a doubt that is registed in the BNF. So if your looking for more proof than that i dont know...

This one above says without a doubt that is register in the BNF. So if your looking for more proof than that i dont know...

Some more:
    British Pharmaceutical Conference 2006

hxxp://www.pharmj.com/Editorial/20060909/bpc/p316science.html

Do you need more?
    Im getting tired of posting reliable info in here and people starting saying that what im saying is wrong.. I know my stuff, and generally before i post i confirm it too..
    So nick, looks like you got to admite that you were wrong.. But only if you want it, i dont make a point out of it..
    1.Read the BNF man there's a lot of stuff that CAN be rxed THAT NEVER SEES THE LIGHT OF DAY,opium suppositories
    anyone?

2.The 2006 John Moores reference is to a TRIAL and does not mean refeers are widely available.

3.To my knowledge there has been NO wide spread rxing of refeers since Widnes.Which I suspect is the source of your 1994 quote and by looking at the dates Milkytears post also refers to Widnes.I BET YOU his home town is somewhere in Lancashire.

So,let's recap.As I said before,there is no rxing of 'done refers in England and hasn't been for sometime.There are clinical trials and most of them are on the way out.
    This is a great example of how 99.9% of the internet's contents being wrong or out of date.

and man,old is good because it means I'm still alive.

Oh and a last point,you're still better off dropping your 'done and having a joint.

Sorry,I can't help myself,but I've also got to say that I met and interviewed the pharmacist(nice guy) that actually made the refeers for the Widnes DDU.He'd actually invested in a fume cupboard and sundry equipment legally required.Now he's retired the only pharmacists with the requisite licence and equipment are working in university labs.
    Last edited by nick; 11-29-2008 at 12:04 PM.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

I cant believe it...
    Im not here for argument, im here for learning and if you dont want to learn but to win your fight then ok, stay well with your ideas, i got mine and i think i proove them as i exposed them before..

And no, its no fucking studies... Around 15% of the 96 methadone users were on pills and/or on reefers..

and look at this....:
    you first said:

THEN...after i present proof you.... then u say they do but only in studies... lol, sorry but that is ridiculous.. whats your point?

This is a great example of how 99.9% of the internet's contents being wrong or out of date.
    The internet is wrong whenever it suits you, but the fucking BNF isnt the fucking internet.... and my studies (posted above) isnt the fuckin internet, they are made FROM REAL DOCTORS, IMPORTANT RESPECTED ONES IN THAT AREA TOO. But theres is lots and lots and lots of more of them..
    I don't say anymore, im fucking tired of this crap man..

PS. Just cause you said it... I did try opium suppositories 15 years ago, they were common (opposed to rare) for diarrhea control in my country, but don't make an off topic of this..
    Last edited by DCBA; 11-29-2008 at 04:40 PM.

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

that liver thing is bullshit, IV methadone (I mean amps) works immediately. I forget the boiling/vaporization point for methadone hcl and methadone freebase but if you did it the right way you could increase the bioavailability from just putting liquid methadone as it is on a joint. in my opinion it would be a complete waste of methadone and IV methadone followed by smoking a regular joint would be more efficient. but sounds delicious, would be something I'd try if we lived in a world where methadone was legal. as it is I think its too expensive to let most of it go up in smoke.
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Paregoric Kid View Post
    ... would be something I'd try if we lived in a world where methadone was legal. as it is I think its too expensive to let most of it go up in smoke.
    Yeah, but we got vaporizers.. and freebasing methadone from a good one would have a great available quantity of methadone.

Departed Opiophile Mayo has disabled reputation Mayo's Avatar

I think this would be a lot of work considering the result.

Of course it is advisable to convert the 'done to its basic form, to reduce the
    formation of toxic thermal decomposition products if nothing else.
    Baking soda will work, tho sodium hydroxide would be preferable IMO.

I would be interested in the choice of solvent(s) used for both the extraction
    and application of the 'done. Is there a suitable solvent to use for both?

Since I doubt the OP will be chemically drying the extraction solvent, and 'done
    is so lipophilic, this solvent must have a minimum of interaction with water.

Ideally, the solvent used to apply the 'done would have a very high vapor pressure,
    be reasonably non-toxic itself and its thermal decomposition products, and
    preferably be non-flammable. I was also going to add that it not have to be purchased
    from a chemical or lab supply company, but lets not be restricted regarding procurement.

Any suggestions?
    [INDENT][INDENT][B]Free ZK.. NOW[/B]
    [/INDENT][/INDENT]

I cant believe it...
    Im not here for argument, im here for learning and if you dont want to learn but to win your fight then ok, stay well with your ideas, i got mine and i think i proove them as i exposed them before..

And no, its no fucking studies... Around 15% of the 96 methadone users were on pills and/or on reefers..

and look at this....:
    you first said:

THEN...after i present proof you.... then u say they do but only in studies... lol, sorry but that is ridiculous.. whats your point?

The internet is wrong whenever it suits you, but the fucking BNF isnt the fucking internet.... and my studies (posted above) isnt the fuckin internet, they are made FROM REAL DOCTORS, IMPORTANT RESPECTED ONES IN THAT AREA TOO. But theres is lots and lots and lots of more of them..
    I don't say anymore, im fucking tired of this crap man..

PS. Just cause you said it... I did try opium suppositories 15 years ago, they were common (opposed to rare) for diarrhea control in my country, but don't make an off topic of this..
    Ho hum,I've actually checked my notes from interviewing Jerry the pharmacist and less than 5% of users involved in the widnes scheme were rxed done refeers.So,yes it used to happen,for a truly miniscule percentage of users,but that was years ago and outside of clinical trials there are NO methadone refeers today-if any.
    Actually,I've seen you post information that has been dubious before and that's me being polite.In fact I seem to remember you claiming to be a doctor and your post here made it sound like done refeers in England were something more than an insignificant foot note in substance abuse treatment,which is actually the case.

Fuck it,you're right.We ALL smoke done refeers here.In fact the streets are paved with them.In fact I'm thinking of building a house out of them.Excuse my sarcasm,but we're getting off topic.I still say why bother with making your own done refeers?Just drop your done and smoke a joint.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Ho hum,I've actually checked my notes from interviewing Jerry the pharmacist and less than 5% of users involved in the widnes scheme were rxed done refeers.So,yes it used to happen,for a truly miniscule percentage of users,but that was years ago and outside of clinical trials there are NO methadone refeers today-if any.
    I never talked of beeing used today, but only they existed and that they were used in the past. You simply said no, no way, they dont existed ever... and in a way you are escaping the real talk to say no once again in a different way, you got to win dont you? But at least now they exist... lol

But to be clear, THIS IS WHAT I SAID:
    In the good ole days there used to be heroin and methadone reefers for passing the time in between doses.
    To which you said:
    But REEFERS WERE REAL LIKE I SAID and PROOVE it to you! YOU realized you were wrong, and altered the text so you could win the bla bla ... shame on you

And PS. Im a doctor yes in deed, but i dont expect you to trust me, and you dont have too. Im just saying cause to some it may be something they may consider when reading my words.

PS2. LESS than 5% is not a study!!!
    Last edited by DCBA; 11-29-2008 at 05:16 PM.

I never talked of beeing used today, but only they existed and that they were used in the past. You simply said no, no way, they dont existed ever... and in a way you are escaping the real talk to say no once again in a different way, you got to win dont you? But at least now they exist... lol

But REEFERS WERE REAL LIKE I SAID! YOU WERE WRONG, sorry but you deserve it to be like that just because of the way you acted in your answers.

And PS. Im a doctor yes in deed, but i dont expect you to trust me, and you dont have too. Im just saying cause to some it may be something they may consider when reading my words.

PS2. LESS than 5% is not a study!!!
    Exactly it's not a study it;s an irrelevency.So,yes done reefers have been used in England,briefly and some time ago by a tiny fraction of users.Then again,you could say the same about leeches or LSD.So,I was wrong,it's not the first time and I doubt it will be the last.It still doesn't alter the fact that trying to make done reefers is a waste of time and done,which is what you originally wanted to know.

and as I told you last time you claimed to be doctor........I'm glad you don't treat me.Actually you could well be a doctor-you have the "right" attitude.As you can probably tell I have a low opinion of doctors.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

no more words for someone who just cares to win... you!!!

read my above word if you like... i dont speak anymore to you about this

HOORAY, YOU WIN!!! YOU GOT THE PRIZE! HOORAY FOR NICK!!! LONG LIVE NICK

PS. Your heroin treatment doesnt exist either because its even a smaller % of people in it than the 5% meth reefers that you said... LOL, wait, do you exist for real? Sorry but your irrelevant too...

PS2. Did you notice some other users backep me up on this??? They dont mean a thing to you either dont they???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast