Closed Thread

Thread: Oxymorphone 10mg IR

Opiophorum Member metric man is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Oxymorphone 10mg IR

Hey everyone, I have a few times in the past and am now able to tomorrow get the coveted opana 10mg IR (pinks as we call em) pills. I was lucky enough for this to be the main thing i was shooting when i first started playing with needles. at the time i only had to shoot a quarter of one (2.5mg) and would nod off hard. the rush is better than hydromorphone and this shit has got some legs. i got them again almost two months ago and due to a tolerance increase since the last time i had them i could barely feel anything from 5mg, so if i got them tomorrow i would definitely shoot all 10mg.

I have a question about the price. I have always paid $25 for one pill, is this a decent price? or am i getting ripped off? should i go ahead and get some? i also went to a sub doc earlier this week to quit everything and got a script for subs because i just cannot keep up my $75-$100 a day oxy habit anymore. i'm nearly broke. i am really thinking about getting two of them tomorrow and blasting em and then hopping onto the sub train once withdrawals start. what do ya'll think?

Never Looked Back bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty's Avatar

Default Re: Oxymorphone 10mg IR

i wouldn't suggest IV'ing 20mg oxymorph but i think $25 for a 10mg is a decent price considering alot of people pay $15-25 for 4mg dillies

Opiophile SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph's Avatar

Remember oxymorphone is 10x as powerful as morphine by IV. So 10mg would be like a 100mg shot of morphine.
    "Who lives longer? The man who takes heroin for two years and dies, or a man who lives on roast beef, water and potatoes 'till 95? One passes his 24 months in eternity. All the years of the beefeater are lived only in time."
    — Aldous Huxley

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

That's one hell of an awesome pill you've got there. Opana IR is the closest thing out there to the old formulation of oxymorphone, Nembutal, aka "blues".

Opana IR, lacking the tough as nails TIMERx extended release and antiabuse mechanism, can be prepped for IV easily.

Keep in mind that oxymorphone is POWERFUL when administered IV/IM/SC. It's oral bioavaliability is only 10%, that's why it doesn't seem like much to write home about orally. Insuffulation is only marginally better.. maybe 20 to 30 % bioavaliability. Plugging gets you up to 40 to 50% or so. IV/IM/SC is 100% bioavaliability.

1 mg IV oxymorphone = 20 mg oral oxycodone. it's potent stuff.
    What, is there a pharmacy down there? -- Mia to Babi in Golden Sun while retrieving his Lemurian draught in Altmiller Cave

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

i just gotta correct you quick, resorcinol... nembutal was NOT oxymorphone, is was pentobarbital (a barb). i think you were meaning numorphan, which was indeed oxymorphone.
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

Quote Originally Posted by RxQueen View Post
    i just gotta correct you quick, resorcinol... nembutal was NOT oxymorphone, is was pentobarbital (a barb). i think you were meaning numorphan, which was indeed oxymorphone.
    You would be correct, RxQueen

I got the two all schpongled up in my head

RxQueen is right, the oxymorphone prep that was pulled from the market due to high potential for fun was Numorphan. Nembutal was pentobarbital, and is still avaliable but almost never prescribed.

Opana IR is, however, very similar to numorphan in fun potential. Big pharma quietly snuck it back onto the Rx scene under a different name. Using Opana IR by IV (please, please filter it well -- preferably by wheel filter if at all possible) is gonna be one of the best rushes out there (some say better than Dilaudid) and it has decent duration too, unlike dilaudid.

Watch your dose though! Remember, oxymorphone is extremely potent (1 mg oxymorphone IV is equal to 20 mg oxycodone oral). The doses in Opana are relatively high because they're pills meant to be taken orally, and oxymorphone has a horrendously low (10%) oral bioavaliability -- that may be the worst oral bioavaliability of all common opioids in North America. So when you take that oxymorphone IV/IM/SC, you get a 10 fold increase in potency over what you would have gotten orally. Be careful, it's potent shit!
    What, is there a pharmacy down there? -- Mia to Babi in Golden Sun while retrieving his Lemurian draught in Altmiller Cave

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

Something I've experienced is when I'm on opana ER - and opana IR is shot, there rush isn't really there? ... and this was 5 and a half 10mg pills (55 mg) - this shit will throw your tolerance way out there... and the w/d's are horrible - but get better after 24 - 36 hours. Prep method: crush. hot water, mix, filter.
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Occasionally Opiated sky1983 is fresh on the scene. sky1983 is fresh on the scene. sky1983's Avatar

I wish I could try the IR's. I'm on the ER's and I LOOOVE them. Hands down favorite pharm I've ever tried. I've been on them for over a year now and my tolerance has never gone up. Weird huh?

Never Looked Back oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid's Avatar

Man you are a lucky guy for scooping those!!!!

They are my DOC!

Have fun

Junky samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about

my friend's experience, that if you have a Opana tolerance, shooting the IR's is certainly lacking. My friend ahs been snorting the IR's daily for over a year, and when he recently tried injecting to get better effects, sorry, but he reports there is no rush at all, no euphoria at all, my friend is going to stick to snorting the IRs as it is safer and the effects are basically the same.

Junky WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26's Avatar

I pay 8.00 for a 10mg
    • All drugs of any interest to any moderately intelligent person in America are now illegal.

• Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system

Opiophorum Member drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503's Avatar

SWIM tried to IV these a few days ago and could not tell if SWIM felt anything or not since SWIM did oxy earlier that day. Also not sure if SWIM prepped it right, used the method here with the 2 glasses as well as the single filter option. SWIM's brother who tried as well, said he definatly felt it. SWIM would love to find a way to boot these correctly as SWIM's doc just offered to switch SWIM over since my trial last month, SWIM told him no for now so the doc gave me 30 mg Roxi.

Junky lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about

To the ppl on Opana, what is it like compared to oxycodone? I'm prescribed Roxi 30mg but my tolerance is thru the roof. I just realized I'm taking way more than I thought I was with daily doses @ 300-360mg. I need to switch meds but worried about low oral bioavailability of Opana since I only take meds orally(po). Need advice, thanks again!

Opiophorum Member drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503 has a spectacular aura about drew1503's Avatar

I have only been on the 10 mg IR since Feb. and they work great for pain relief, if that is what you are looking for. But SWIM has yet to catch a buzz by taking them orally.

Opiophile digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
    To the ppl on Opana, what is it like compared to oxycodone? I'm prescribed Roxi 30mg but my tolerance is thru the roof. I just realized I'm taking way more than I thought I was with daily doses @ 300-360mg. I need to switch meds but worried about low oral bioavailability of Opana since I only take meds orally(po). Need advice, thanks again!
    I don't know how Opana can actually work for people with high tolerance levels. My experience of the relationship of oral Opana to oral oxycodone is at best 1 to 1 - in other words, you would need to take 1 mg of Opana for each 1 mg of oxycodone that you are taking for equal results because of the vastly different bioavailability. So in your case, that would require 300 mg+ of Opana daily. I can't imagine a doctor prescribing that much or insurance (much less out of pocket) being able to pay for it. The cost of that much Opana would be extra-terrestrial! (somewhere around $4,000.00/month)
    "You must respect the chemistry."

Junky lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by digby View Post
    I don't know how Opana can actually work for people with high tolerance levels. My experience of the relationship of oral Opana to oral oxycodone is at best 1 to 1 - in other words, you would need to take 1 mg of Opana for each 1 mg of oxycodone that you are taking for equal results because of the vastly different bioavailability. So in your case, that would require 300 mg+ of Opana daily. I can't imagine a doctor prescribing that much or insurance (much less out of pocket) being able to pay for it. The cost of that much Opana would be extra-terrestrial! (somewhere around $4,000.00/month)
    This is why I love this site. Thank you for the Opana info. I'm about to go to a new Dr. & need to find out some options since the oxy just isn't cutting it anymore. Yeah, no Dr. is gonna write for that amount. I just don't know what's left to try. Ugh...very frustrating. Thanx again, lil red

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

The ANALGESIC equivalent of 10mg of Opana is 20mg of Oxycodone. That's for pain only, doesn't include euphoria or "high". There are a few people on Opana here that say they work fabulous for pain.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Opiophile digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roxi*stardust View Post
    The ANALGESIC equivalent of 10mg of Opana is 20mg of Oxycodone. That's for pain only, doesn't include euphoria or "high". There are a few people on Opana here that say they work fabulous for pain.
    My analgesic dose converter comes up with those same numbers Roxie, but my experience has been far different from that listed. I know there are people that say they work great for pain, but I haven't heard that from anyone that had a tremendous tolerance - certainly not up in the 350 mg of oxycodone realm that was discussed in this thread.

If someone where to take Opana via another route other than oral, then it is a far more effective drug in my opinion. But if you just do the math, depending on what is the true bioavailability of oxycodone, Opana just can't make that difference up in strength of the drug alone. Everyone's metabolism is different, but I had to to take 30 mg of Opana just to approach what I would have gotten from 15 mg of oxycodone. Even then, I would have given the edge to the oxycodone. But that's me, and that was on an empty stomach as directed, not having eaten a fatty meal which is supposed to increase the effectiveness of Opana.

Opana is certainly something to try. It is just unfortunate that most of the drugs available to us just don't work that well orally. With that kind of tolerance, I would think that methadone or fentanyl would be a better choice.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by digby View Post
    My analgesic dose converter comes up with those same numbers Roxie, but my experience has been far different from that listed. I know there are people that say they work great for pain, but I haven't heard that from anyone that had a tremendous tolerance - certainly not up in the 350 mg of oxycodone realm that was discussed in this thread.
    If someone where to take Opana via another route other than oral, then it is a far more effective drug in my opinion. But if you just do the math, depending on what is the true bioavailability of oxycodone, Opana just can't make that difference up in strength of the drug alone. Everyone's metabolism is different, but I had to to take 30 mg of Opana just to approach what I would have gotten from 15 mg of oxycodone. Even then, I would have given the edge to the oxycodone. But that's me, and that was on an empty stomach as directed, not having eaten a fatty meal which is supposed to increase the effectiveness of Opana.
    Opana is certainly something to try. It is just unfortunate that most of the drugs available to us just don't work that well orally. With that kind of tolerance, I would think that methadone or fentanyl would be a better choice.

Dosage convertors you find online are not really appropriate for true conversions; incomplete cross tolerance MUST be taken into consideration. There are professsional convertors that a actual programs that take many factor into consideration including incomplete cross tolerance, weight, metabolism, etc.

There are several people on here that have large tolerances and currently use Opana for pain. Synack, reddragon, and at least 2 others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Maybe it's just me, I've been on Oxycodone for along time. Taking 15mg of Oxycodone is like I have taken nothing, a skittle. I find 10mg of Methadone compareble to around 60mg of Oxycodone. I haven't personally take Opana so I can't speak personally about it, only for the pharmacology and other's personal experiences with it.
    http://www.opana.com/hcp/opana-er/co...n-to-opana-er/
    http://www.opana.com/hcp/opana/conversion/

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Roxie, I was simply using the 15 mg of oxy as a measuring device. What I was eluding to though was that in my case it wasn't a 2 to 1 ratio in favor of Opana - it wasn't even a 1 to 1 ratio. It was 2 to 1 in favor of the oxy, which is far different than all the published stats no matter what converter is used. I actually had to take 6 or 7 Opana IR 10mg tabs to touch my pain. On the other hand, an oxy 30 would do something as would a single fentora 200 mcg tab or 24 mg of dilaudid. Opana was just the weakest of the bunch when everything is taken by mouth - at least it was for me.

Many others have had the same experience. I just think that Opana is way over-rated unless you either snort or IV it or just happen to have one of those seemingly few metabolisms that it works with. I'm glad that it works well for some here - just wish I was one of them.
    Last edited by digby; 03-12-2009 at 04:55 PM.

New Opiophile DopeFiend is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering, what is better the IV heroin rush or the IV oxymorphone rush? I know oxymorphone is more potent, but some claimed it had no rush. Any info on this?

Never Looked Back normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420's Avatar

The newbs are here!! this thread is like 2 years old how about an intro before you go digging up dead threads.

Oh sorry I didn't realize the dates were so old; I just found it when I was l was googling Oxymorphone because it interested me. Does anyone have an answer though?

Never Looked Back normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420's Avatar

depends one your taste. thats like asking whats better pizza or burgers? People who say opana has no IV rush either have to high a tolerance or arnt doing it rite. Opana will knock your socks off and I prefer it over dope any day.

Alright thanks for the info

Departed Opiophile southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle's Avatar

Thread closed.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Closed Thread