What brand of Hydrocodone/APAP pills do you get?

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What brand of Hydrocodone/APAP pills do you get?

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

Default What brand of Hydrocodone/APAP pills do you get?

This includes norco, vicodin, lortab, lorcet, etc..

When I first got into the opiate game and was always on the hunt for vicodin, I ran into mallies and qualitest most often, and occasionally watson. They were usually 5 mg ones, occasionally a 7.5 mg or 10 mg pill would pop up though. Mallies seemed the weakest, and watson and qualitest felt about the same -- they were decent. Qualitest klonopin is good too. I know all generics are supposedly equal, but there is that margin of difference the FDA allows, and I swear mallinkrodt has got to be on the low end. Mallies consistently seem weaker, like they're skimping to save money by putting the bare minimum amount of drugs in the pills to pass, in the FDA's eyes, as "equivalent".

With my recent acquisition of a mountain of Norcos, I've had the pleasure of tasting a new brand of hydro that I'd never seen before: Interpharm. They're 10 mg hydro (325 mg apap) norco generics marked with the imprint IP 110. They're strong. 10 of those little fuckers gets me high as a kite and I'm on the fent patch 25 mcg per hour every day. So that's 100 mg hydrocodone bitartrate.

I think part of what gives hydro a bad rap is the salt form it's usually given in... the bitartrate anion adds a lot of non-opioid weight to the hydro they put in the pill, and I know for a fact they don't compensate with a freebase conversion ratio with hydro pills. Oxycodone on the other hand is delivered as the HCl even in percs... and HCl counterion adds quite a bit less non-opiate weight than bitartrate. I think if they suddenly started using oxycodone bitartrate in oxy products that tons of addicts would be VERY pissed off! In other words, oxycodone FREEBASE is probably only 1.5x stronger than hydrocodone FREEBASE; while in the pills oxy seems 2x the strength.

Anyway -- I give my junkie stamp of approval to interpharm Norco 10/325 mg pills with the IP110 imprint. It's good stuff to munch down with a cup of coffee! Chewing a lil fent patch along with it blasts me into nodland.
    What, is there a pharmacy down there? -- Mia to Babi in Golden Sun while retrieving his Lemurian draught in Altmiller Cave

Never Looked Back bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty's Avatar

Default Re: What brand of Hydrocodone/APAP pills do you ge

I prefer Qualitest hydro's, then watsons, then malli's.

Those are the only ones(i think) i've tried though. Everybody I've talked to say the IP's are shit but i guess i need to try them for myself and see.

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

Quote Originally Posted by bigNasty View Post
    I prefer Qualitest hydro's, then watsons, then malli's.

Those are the only ones(i think) i've tried though. Everybody I've talked to say the IP's are shit but i guess i need to try them for myself and see.
    If you have a chance, try them. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I will say that with hydrocodone and oxycodone orally stomach contents significantly effects the come up. On an empty stomach hydrocodone and oxycodone hit you suddenly within 20 mins and pretty hard, and the duration doesn't seem to be shortened. with food in there, it takes 30 to 40 mins to come on and it's a slower more creeping come on.
    What, is there a pharmacy down there? -- Mia to Babi in Golden Sun while retrieving his Lemurian draught in Altmiller Cave

True Opiophile upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007's Avatar

I just got some of the IP110s a few weeks ago and thought they were comparable to Watson. Either way, they are never enough no matter how many I have.
    it's up or out and the ladder's on fire

Departed Opiophile losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer's Avatar

For me its:

Watson
    Malli
    Qualitest

For some reason I have refused Qualitest. Well, only if I had another hook!! They just dont seem to do it for me. Got a friend thats the same way.

OpioNoMo Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice
    somewhere way down south on the banks of the Nile

hydrocodone makes me so irritable cause i come down from it so quickly. I find the high much more "buzzy" than other opiates

True Opiophile upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Consumed. View Post
    hydrocodone makes me so irritable cause i come down from it so quickly. I find the high much more "buzzy" than other opiates
    Dont forget the headaches too
    it's up or out and the ladder's on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Consumed. View Post
    I agree that hydrocodone is more "buzzy" and "speedy" than, say, morphine and heroin. It's hard to explain the feeling really.

Oxycodone is like that for me too, though.

That's the one thing I don't like about hydrocodone, although I extend this feeling to oxycodone too -- the duration is a little on the short side.

I don't think hydrocodone is really a weak opioid though. Yeah, mg for mg, and looking at binding affinity, oxycodone is more potent, and morphine and heroin are a lot more potent, but hydrocodone is friendly.

It's far more potent than codeine (and it's also not a prodrug, unlike codeine which is definitely a prodrug), and actually has a stronger binding affinity AND potency than pethidine (demerol) too. Pethidine is actually pretty damn weak as a mu agonist; it just has a nice rush when injected in sufficient (ie, 80 mg or more) doses because it crosses the BBB very quickly, while hydrocodone is slower to cross. Hydrocodone is the stronger drug, though.

Orally, hydrocodone and morphine are equipotent, IME, although morphine lasts longer. By intravenous, morphine wins, obviously... the morph is more potent at agonizing mu than hydrocodone for sure, but they're equipotent orally since morph has a shitty systemic bioavaliability when taken orally (around 30% ish) while hydrocodone has a high (around 85%) bioavaliability orally.

Hydrocodone still gives me a friendly buzz even though I use fentanyl (although I will say my fent usage is pretty low compared to other fent heads... I only have the duragesic 25 mcg/h ones).

Junky cactus31 is just really nice cactus31 is just really nice cactus31 is just really nice cactus31 is just really nice cactus31 is just really nice cactus31 is just really nice cactus31 is just really nice cactus31 is just really nice cactus31 is just really nice

I used to get the Watsons, but since my health insurance is non-existant at the time, I go to Costco, and they have Malli's. I get the M358 Hydros.

Ha, it's funny you mention InterPharm. I came across a bunch of IP111's...almost chucked them because I didn't recognize the stamp. Only 5-500's but a narcotic is a narcotic, nonetheless....Fuck, I was pretty sure they were antibiotics!

Which got me to thinking, how the fuck did I get along in the world before the internet. Without a PDR (and that's only helpful for the drugs that the fucking reps want to pay to put in there anyway...), I'd have been screwed.

BTW, yeah, I like the Watsons and even Qualitest better, but $27 @ Costco versus $130+ for my hydros elsewhere is a no brainer.
    "I hang my boots to rest when I'm impressed, so I triple knot 'em & forgot 'em" -Aesop Rock

Opiophile longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong's Avatar

In So Cal. It's almost always the same. (Assuming you make no preference to the pharmacist)
    If you're scribed 5mg or 7.5 you'll always get the mallies. (Sometimes I see the Watson 7.5's)
    And if you get the Norcs, you'll get Watsons.

I come across the Mallie 10's every now and again. And the IP 110 too, a little more frequently.

But since hydro is all I can get a hold of right now, and thats all I do. I see Mallies and Watons all the time.
    There's a ghost band girl playin our song

Occasionally Opiated Scartaris is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: What brand of Hydrocodone/APAP pills do you get?

I'm used to the Watson 853 Norcos. I love those things. They work so perfectly and amazingly well. The other day I scored some of the m367's without having to pay for them. I was in bliss thinking about my score.

But then I realized that the Malli's suck so ridiculously bad. It's like there isn't even any hydro in there. I can take 3 and keep checking my pupils in the bathroom in low light........they won't even constrict in the slightest bit.

I swear 1 Watson is better than taking 3 or 4 of those Malli's.......

So looks like Malli's hydro sucks just as bad as their OC.

Opiophorum Member zketrouble is fresh on the scene. zketrouble is fresh on the scene. zketrouble's Avatar

I've only used the generic shit recreationally...had a urinary tract infection from shootin too much and not eating for 10 days or so and went to the doctor hysterically "oh the PAIN OH THE PAIN!!!" when it was only mild pain, tried to score some dilaud but had no luck. Unfortunately I was uninsured at that time getting free meds so I had to settle for the generic stuff. But hey at least it was free! took around 200mg, at that time I had no opiate tolerance so I thought it was the shit.

Staring at the stoplight, OH MY GOD THE YELLOW LIGHTS ON ITS GONNA TURN GREEN SOON!! Those were the days.

The only time I used the name brand stuff was when I was 13 or so and I had a really, REALLY bad headache and my pops gave me one of his prescription vicodins.
    Wreathed in smoke in Lebanon
    We burn the midnight oil
    The fragrance of Afghanistan
    Rewards a long days toil

Pulling into Kathmandhu
    Smoke rings fill the air
    Perfumed by a Nepal night
    The express gets you there

We're on the train to Bangkok
    Aboard the Thailand Express
    We'll hit the stops along the way
    We only stop for the best
    -- Rush "A Passage to Bangkok"

Never Looked Back PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills's Avatar

I used to get the Watson 540, 10/500 big 'ol blue fuckers. Never in my years of opiate use have I seen a name brand Vicodin....seems funny that it's such a popular name for hydros and yet they're never around.
    The above is not reccomended information as it goes against the harm reduction goal of thise site.

Jr. Opiophile okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by PriceofPills View Post
    I used to get the Watson 540, 10/500 big 'ol blue fuckers. Never in my years of opiate use have I seen a name brand Vicodin....seems funny that it's such a popular name for hydros and yet they're never around.
    same way from my neck of the woods. Watsons if you get lucky, Mallies suck, qualtests once in a blue moon and never in 9 years of use have i seen a Vicodin!!

Occasionally Opiated Logistics is fresh on the scene. Logistics is fresh on the scene. Logistics is fresh on the scene. Logistics's Avatar

Same here, never seen an actual vicodin in my life. Mallies are the name of the game around here, too bad they're weak as shit.

Opiophile longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scartaris View Post
    But then I realized that the Malli's suck so ridiculously bad. It's like there isn't even any hydro in there. I can take 3 and keep checking my pupils in the bathroom in low light........they won't even constrict in the slightest bit.

I swear 1 Watson is better than taking 3 or 4 of those Malli's.......

So looks like Malli's hydro sucks just as bad as their OC.
    No offense intended bro, but that is just some HARDCORE placebo effect there. Bnders and fillers can maybe affect performance in a minute fashion. BUT, not anywhere close to this degree. There are hardcore standards that these pharm manufacturers must adhere to. And the amount of drug indicated is one of them.

Occasionally Opiated Scartaris is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not placebo man......I've been taking the Watson's for years. I didn't go into this expecting the Malli's to suck. I figured they were the same......

I just can't get the same relief from these pills. I normally take 5 of the watsons a day. I've had to take 8 of these a day and I don't even get the same relief. It's been like that for a week now. Definitely not placebo. Malli's Norcos just suck really fucking bad. There's got to be someone out there that's experienced this as well.

Opiophile digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby's Avatar

Sorry Bro, I just have never tried the Mallie brand of Hydro. I pay extra for brand Norcos because they work better for me and it is worth the extra $. I know Watson makes a generic as well, but I can't always control what manufacturer I get when my script is for generic.

I don't think as much of this is placebo effect as people seem to think. Some brands just work better for some people than others. Some brands work better for almost EVERYONE than others. For example, generic Watson somas worked much better than brand name made by Wallace. This was the opinion of everyone that tried both without exception.

On the other hand, I am not aware of any pharm company that makes all bad products. Mallie makes great roxies and they used to make the best generic dexedrine. The worst company I have ever heard of is Teva, but now they have Opana. (Which I still think is screwed up by them, but they contain oxymorph so how bad can you screw that up - even Teva.)
    "You must respect the chemistry."

Jr. Opiophile bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec's Avatar

they are not so big compared to the gen. pink or whites(i guess malli's)
    but they are good,and i'm NOT a hydro fan

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Not sure the manufacturer but we take vicoprofen, not me daily but sometimes, and I think the quality is good for a 7.5. Had a lot of watson norco and some mallies.. Yellow watsons maybe a lil better but not much, I don't usually take more than 40-50mg day though, might as well do dope and save the hydro for tapering at that rate..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Occasionally Opiated tina is an unknown quantity at this point

I get the Watson 10/350. The last script I got seemed much more potent then usual. Ususally I need @ least 3 but 2 and I was good. I wonder if the older they set the more potent they become????

Opiophile jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo's Avatar

Wow, I never knew that there was a difference between brands, but it sounds like all brands are not created equal. Swim gets scripted 60 10/325 each month (unfortunately they only last about a week ) Just grabbed the bottle and it appears that they are mallies.

Do pharmacies carry different brands in the same store or just one? Can you request what kind you want if they have more than one brand? Swim has a signed pain contract with her doc that requires her to always use the same pharmacy so she can't shop around to different pharms to find a different brand.

Opiophile digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby's Avatar

Depends on the pharmacy Jo-Jo. The big chains usually don't give you a choice. They have to take whatever their main warehouse just got the best deal on. The mom and pop shops are a different ball game though. They can usually order whatever generic that their supplier or suppliers carry. If I need a specific generic, I always have to go that route.
    "You must respect the chemistry."

Opiophile jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by digby View Post
    Depends on the pharmacy Jo-Jo. The big chains usually don't give you a choice. They have to take whatever their main warehouse just got the best deal on. The mom and pop shops are a different ball game though. They can usually order whatever generic that their supplier or suppliers carry. If I need a specific generic, I always have to go that route.
    Thanks for the quick reply, digby. Mine is just a local pharmacy with no other branches so I suppose that would be considered a mom and pop operation. I think I would feel a little strange asking for a certain brand, kwim? Hmmm, something to think about for sure though.

I always feel like I'm being judged and labeled a junky when I'm picking up my legally prescribed medications. Guess I need to grow a thicker skin or something.

Never Looked Back PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by digby View Post

The worst company I have ever heard of is Teva, but now they have Opana. (Which I still think is screwed up by them, but they contain oxymorph so how bad can you screw that up - even Teva.)
    Endo makes Opana so yah...Teva's still the worst. They one upped their shitty OCs with even worse Fent Patches.
    The above is not reccomended information as it goes against the harm reduction goal of thise site.

Quote Originally Posted by jo-jo View Post
    Wow, I never knew that there was a difference between brands, but it sounds like all brands are not created equal. Swim gets scripted 60 10/325 each month (unfortunately they only last about a week ) Just grabbed the bottle and it appears that they are mallies.

Do pharmacies carry different brands in the same store or just one? Can you request what kind you want if they have more than one brand? Swim has a signed pain contract with her doc that requires her to always use the same pharmacy so she can't shop around to different pharms to find a different brand.
    As long as the pills are being taken orally. The difference in Hydro brands would be about 1%..... Now I'll be the first to admit, placebo plays a large part. But people for whatever reason do not understand that they are getting 10mgs hydro in their system no matter what. Binders and fillers are NOT changing their high by 50-75%. I call BULLSHIT on that til the day I die.

The other thing people need to remember when taking pills. What is already in your stomach, and for how long is going to make a huge difference. Especailly when someone is talking about taking a 20-40mg dose. If they just ate dinner, then that dose is going to be VERY weak.

In closing, its all horseshit. 80mgs watson, 80mg mallie, 80mg interpharms are all gonna hit you with the same mgs of hydro in your body. It's up to you if you let your mind fuck you up even more.

Jr. Opiophile skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22's Avatar

For the most part watsons and mallie's...ucb's very rarely...

Relaxed Registered Member Richard_Cranium will become famous soon enough Richard_Cranium will become famous soon enough Richard_Cranium will become famous soon enough Richard_Cranium will become famous soon enough Richard_Cranium will become famous soon enough Richard_Cranium's Avatar

Old thread but wanted to chime in... Qualitest speckled 7.5's are some of the best I've had (for the 7.5's anyways) all time favorite would be blue watson 540 10's.

Sorry to bring back such an old thread but hydro talk seems to be getting thin on here lately, what happened to the love?

peace!

Opiophorum Member jspilt is an unknown quantity at this point jspilt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Cranium View Post
    Old thread but wanted to chime in... Qualitest speckled 7.5's are some of the best I've had (for the 7.5's anyways) all time favorite would be blue watson 540 10's.

Sorry to bring back such an old thread but hydro talk seems to be getting thin on here lately, what happened to the love?

peace!
    Since you bumped it already :P The 10/500 pink Qualitest are the best I have come across. I usually get the blue 10/500 Watsons, they're not bad, but I've been getting them for a few years, maybe that's why the Qualitest felt nicer.
    I tried and tried, I never learn, there's only one way out ...Push Down and Turn

Opiophile Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony's Avatar

Here is my opinion,

First, I strongly believe that there is a difference ( Very Noticable and Real ) in the generics and the difference in the Brand VS Generics. I read where the guidelines could account for as much as a 20 Percent difference in amount of active ingredient!

That is a noticable difference, and I for one would be glad to take
    a blind test to prove the point! If someone will supply the Hydro!

# 1 Zydone
    # 2 Lortab
    # 3 Vicodon
    # 4 Watson
    # 5 UBC

That's my story and I am sticking to it!I did take Hydro for years before I
    upgraded to the class II meds. Sadly I need to chomp 10 10mg pills to feel
    anything, and that is right at the limit for my already fuckered up Liver.

It really makes me mad how many people screwed up there Livers taking mass amounts
    of APAP with the Hydo pills. Drinking with them as well. It sickens me that Doctors and big
    Pharma new about the havoc they were wreaking all the time and never so much as said
    a word!

Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast