+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone else smoke cocaine off foil

Opiophile gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface's Avatar

Default Anyone else smoke cocaine off foil

Just curious if anyone else/ other parts of the country smokes cocaine mixed with baking soda on aluminum foil? obviously you make your cocaine hcl into a somewhat freebase version with the baking soda for the smoking purpose.

Anyways in in my part of Washington State, alot of people smoke it this way as opposed to crack. Now dont get me wrong, if your looking to get your bell ringer on Crack is the only way to go. I smoke it on foil instead of doing lines. It's really easy to control how high you get, and that works good for me. I'm not a big fan of stims and hate that geeked out feeling. We like to sit down for an evening and smoke Coke foils and Tar foils in conjunction. I dont even really consider it a speedball b/c not IV'd.

Any other peeps doing this, or just coke that way by itself?

OpioNoMo rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice

Default Re: Anyone else smoke cocaine off foil

the only way i've done coke with foil is make it into a pipe and use cig ashes as a screen---i've seen the way u do it on tv with the paste tar mix on foil--i used it for the hella rush and paranoia was my high those days are gone for me but oh yeah i've been there

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Sure.Hell,plenty of folks smoke c off foil in England.In fact when it arrived virtually everyone did because crack arrived before crack pipes.Took a little time to establish a pipe culture and you still see the poor/homeless using foil.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Jr. Opiophile Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin's Avatar

Do they sell the straight glass stems with the tiny plastic rose in them on your side of the pond Nick? If you go into a convenience store in the right/wrong part of town over here, they will have them near the cash register. I see people late at night buying chore boy brass scouring pads and grabbing a little rose in a glass tube and I know somebody is gonna be looking out the window all night.
    "You’ll never be able to truly gauge any of the biases you might be operating under since it’s not possible to accurately observe a system you’re part of"

OpioNoMo rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Raisin View Post
    Do they sell the straight glass stems with the tiny plastic rose in them on your side of the pond Nick? If you go into a convenience store in the right/wrong part of town over here, they will have them near the cash register. I see people late at night buying chore boy brass scouring pads and grabbing a little rose in a glass tube and I know somebody is gonna be looking out the window all night.

hell iused to buy 10-20 of those stems fix them up with chore boy and go to the spot ---i would trade a pipe for ahit--its amazing how many people buy coke and don't have a pipe--that was my hustle b4 i got so paranoid i couldn even carry a clean pipe in public--

ps chore boy is the same as brillo pads i know u have them there but i don't know if you call them the same name
    pss those glass stems only cost a dollar so that was the cheapest i ever paid 1$ a hit

OpioNoMo OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice

yup, i've done that...only thing is, coke and stims make me pretty uncomfortable and paranoid, so i don't really fuck with them, maybe once in a blue moon if s/o has some i'll partake, but u wouldn't see me buying my own...

the high is too fleeting to me at least; i would be happier with an orange 30mg IR addy to tell u the truth

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raisin View Post
    No man,never seen them here.Hell,to be honest I'm not sure where folks get their pipes from now.I stopped smoking rock some time ago and I don't like asking clients questions that start "where do you get...".

I do know that we tried to order pipes from Canada to distribute free through works exchange,only to be informed by the home office that if we did,we would all be prosecuted.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

OpioNoMo OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    No man,never seen them here.Hell,to be honest I'm not sure where folks get their pipes from now.I stopped smoking rock some time ago and I don't like asking clients questions that start "where do you get...".

I do know that we tried to order pipes from Canada to distribute free through works exchange,only to be informed by the home office that if we did,we would all be prosecuted.
    you know what though, Nick---> any piece of glass with both ends open would suffice...the "roses" people are mentioning are just that-- a glass tube, about 5 or 6 inches in length,, maybe a half to three quarter inch in diameter, and open on both ends...

and Nick, it's so funny b/c if u saw one of these things, it is so obvious that it is a crack pipe; like the "rose" contained in it is such a flimsy piece of shit,, really all it is is a legal way for the company to sell a crack stem under the guise of a "rose novelty item" the rose itself looks nothing like a flower; it's made of wire and paper, and is total bullshit...

you'd laugh if u saw one my bro!!

OpioNoMo Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post

Nick me ol china, didnt ya ever go down clapham market and get a solid glass pipe....?
    Fuck these things had interlocking glass grooves, no rubber for airtight, just strictly glass mate....We used to use the ol mini paint burner with the glass pipe, but if ya attached a rubber tube on the mouthpiece ya could manouver the pipe every which way...

We used to load ze pipe with tripple decker screens, rock on ze top screen, rock n powder on the middle one and strictly powder on ze bottom....
    Man i seen greedy fuckers get a lick offa one of dem monsters and have to fuckin run outta the house!!!

And every fucker and his brother chases charlie(crack, freebase) here in spain and in UK.... we been doin it zat way for yrs....The ol evian bottle an cig ash is kinda passe now...Everyone is booting...

You guys in ze states, put ya charlie in a test tube, third fill it with water, add a little ammonia, apply heat...Once you have the alki oil, slowly cool with cold water, slowly though, and youll have a nice rock at the end...And if ya weigh ya 10 points before hand , weigh the end washed result and it will tell ya the purity of ya charlie..IE, 0.8 equals 80% pure if thats wat ya return is after washing....

Fuckin hell nick, this is bringing back a lotta fuckin memories...Phrases like "wats the return like" yada yada....

Opiophile gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface's Avatar

Thanks for all the replies guys. Nice to hear about people over the pond as well. Some older heads around here were like "wtf are you doing not rocking that shit up" when they saw the foil method. It allows me to control my stim high better than lines or rock, as I am not a huge fan of coke, and wont touch it unless benzos or opi's are in the mix.

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

ive done it off chore boy stuffed into a glass stem, and off ashes on a coke can but thats it. never thought about doing it off foil, seems a little wastefull.

OpioNoMo Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction

I've always used the chore boy thing with the glass rose tube, or a pot pipe with a screen. I get how you would go it with baking soda, but can you actually smoke plain cocaine hydrochloride? I've heard people say that over the years, and I always thought you couldn't really and that it was just a waste. But they'd say they sprinkled the powdered coke onto their pot and smoke it. I mean, can you really get high that way, or is it a waste? I always thought it was a waste.

Opiophile xxanxx is fresh on the scene. xxanxx is fresh on the scene. xxanxx is fresh on the scene. xxanxx's Avatar

^^It's a waste. You can put a little in the tail end of a joint and it will work ok but your best bet would be to rock it up.

JESUS NAILED TO WOODEN T'S
    CANNOT COMPETE WITH MY DISEASE

Opiophile dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby's Avatar

http://www.sptimes.com/News/081001/F...by_any_o.shtml

Interesting older article about those glass roses, has a pic too if anyone's interested.

The one and only time I've ever smoked coke was when I got a couple of $5 bags of what I was told was really strong freebase. I made a little tin foil spoon/igloo thing and smoked it with that and a tooter I made by cutting the bottom off of a soda bottle. Not a big fan...stimulant's aren't really my thing to begin with and the high lasts for like 30 seconds, wasn't anywhere near being good or what I was expecting.

EDIT: Just to show you how cheap these fucking things are, peep this. http://cgi.ebay.com/Heart-Of-Rose-Fl...d=p3286.c0.m14

$1.30 (sans shipping) for 36 of those fuckin' crack pipes.

Now, if only I owned a gas station in the hood...I could make a killing on those and dutches/tin foil/blunt wraps and 40s.

Making a freebase pasty is a bit wasteful if you are looking for an intense crack high. I myself am not a big fan of crack b/c I get too geeked and honestly am scared of having a heart attack. With the foil method I can titrate my dose and its easy to not get too far out there. I can make a .2-.3 foil last me 30-60 minutes. How long does $10-$15 worth of cocaine last you if you were to rock it up? Maybe 20 minutes? My last point is that I refuse to do any kind of stim unless I have tar, or alot of some other opi. However Benzos turn me into a coke smoking zombie.

Never Looked Back WarmCyanide has disabled reputation WarmCyanide's Avatar

no. but your screen name is fuckin awesome
    ======================================
    David: Is this a game or is it real?

Joshua: what is the difference?

More to the point,why does she want to kill your uncle and his children? - NICK

OpioNoMo Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. Raz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gameface View Post
    Making a freebase pasty is a bit wasteful if you are looking for an intense crack high. I myself am not a big fan of crack b/c I get too geeked and honestly am scared of having a heart attack. With the foil method I can titrate my dose and its easy to not get too far out there. I can make a .2-.3 foil last me 30-60 minutes. How long does $10-$15 worth of cocaine last you if you were to rock it up? Maybe 20 minutes? My last point is that I refuse to do any kind of stim unless I have tar, or alot of some other opi. However Benzos turn me into a coke smoking zombie.

Mate your smokin rock whatever way you look at it....Its just on foil instead of the pipe.....

Try the ol microwave method, charlie , water, amonia in a glass, give it a blast in the mic and you'll get a rock back....All good to boot on ze jimmy

Coke aint worth smokin on anything unless its been washed up first...Thats the only way your gonna get the vapour off any charlie and that oil runs round ze foil like jesse owens...

I know chemically I'm smoking the same thing. And I'm not advocating the foil method, just for me it allows more control over my freebase high. Plus I never got into the whole ritual of cooking rock like some folks, its easier for me to kick back with a pre-made foil of cocaine + soda, and a tar foil. Then I alternate a few hits of white with a few hits of tar and Im good.

Departed Opiophile losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer's Avatar

Im pretty knowledgeable about smokable cocaine, but I dont know if what the op means. Is hes putting crack/rock on foil and chasing or what? It sounds, just to me, like he is putting blow and soda and lighting it like that?

I mean, you can take small hits off a pipe and blow out quickly if you want to try and "control" the high. Friend of mine used to hit it like a joint, like a 2 second hit. (Though most folks hit that shit like its the last hit the will ever get!)

He;s chasing crack on the foil...Thats all......

He;s buying rocks and just chasing em wiv a few chases of that shitty Tar in between his charlie chases...

robojunkie

I just don't see how it offers any more "control over the hit" or whatever than a rock in some cho boy or ashes on a nip with a pen. Can't get any more control over the hit than that. Trying to do the chemical reaction (ie rockin it up vs coke HCl and soda without any "medium" as in water) while doin' the hit is gonna be wasteful and I can't see how one would have more "control" over the size of the hit, other than the fact that the hit can't get too big, which is counter to everything my junky instincts say about anything I'd call a hit!

Opiophorum Member Tbird921 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    He;s chasing crack on the foil...Thats all......

He;s buying rocks and just chasing em wiv a few chases of that shitty Tar in between his charlie chases...
    No he's not acually, he's just putting powder coke and baking soda on tin foil and hitting that, wastefull way to do it.

OpioNoMo Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice
    somewhere way down south on the banks of the Nile

Cocaine has to be cooked down first. People actually are just putting it on tin foil and smoking it? It cant even work like that. Or mixing it with baking soda without cooking it first? This is like sprinkling coke on a blunt, it doesnt even fucking work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird921 View Post
    No he's not acually, he's just putting powder coke and baking soda on tin foil and hitting that, wastefull way to do it.

He really wasting shit like that??

Man everyone knows (i hope all junkies do) that ya gotta wash ya charlie b4 ya smoke it...

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Consumed. View Post
    Cocaine has to be cooked down first. People actually are just putting it on tin foil and smoking it? It cant even work like that. Or mixing it with baking soda without cooking it first? This is like sprinkling coke on a blunt, it doesnt even fucking work.
    After you get crack it still needs a little work to be smoked on foil.. You put in the foil and heat it gently until it full melts and stops sizzling, it sizzles from the water left in the bicarb.. when no more bicarb and water are available the coke then can be smoked pretty well.
    Its hard to see a coke bubble because its an transparent oil.

Smoking on foil in not wasteful.. but its wasteful in the sense that you dont get a hit or a hit rush from the coke. With pipes you get a rush cause you smoke all at once, and in the foil you smoke bit by bit and cocaine needs to be consumed really fast in order to get a rush

مغادرة حكايات للأطفال chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCBA View Post
    Smoking on foil in not wasteful.. but its wasteful in the sense that you dont get a hit or a hit rush from the coke. With pipes you get a rush cause you smoke all at once, and in the foil you smoke bit by bit and cocaine needs to be consumed really fast in order to get a rush
    I've had straight up, bell ringing, copsarefuckingcoming, ohshitimgonnadie, stasheverythingnow hits off foil with a paper towel/tptptp tube; ya just gotta know how to do it... And I ain't tellin..

You know what REALLY works?? Spoon on a stove. I've seen more people do the chicken from dropping powdered base on a hot spoon than I really care to mention. Scary shit watching people seize..

I hate cocaine unless you put it in front of me, then I hate it again in about 5 minutes.
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Jr. Opiophile runormal is just really nice runormal is just really nice runormal is just really nice runormal is just really nice runormal is just really nice runormal is just really nice runormal is just really nice runormal is just really nice runormal is just really nice runormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Consumed. View Post
    exactly right. people who might be curious about how this method works:

tin foil shiny side down laid out flat and smooth. on the dull side mix 2 parts coke and 1 part baking soda. i usually use about 3 lines worth of coke per foil. then carefully add a drop or two off water to the powders. do not add too much or you will ruin it. i usually dip one finger in a glass and let a drop or two drip off to control it thats how important it is not to add to much water. then mix the paste together on the foil in a small circle, it shouldn't be a thick paste like toothpaste - it should be watery enough so that if you tilted the foil the liquid would move in that dirrection - and then when its good and mixed using the same finger spread the watery paste all over the foil. think of it like buttering a pan, you want to spread it out as evenly and as thin as possible all over your piece of foil. using the usual amount as listed above i can usually cover an entire piece of foil 5" by 12".

next, take a lighter and heat the underside of the foil spreading the heat around to all spots evenly to dry. if you do have the right mix on the foil you will know it is dry/ready because the residue paste on the foil will turn from a faint white to see thru when the flame is under it. if you added to much water it won't dry right away you'll see the water will form little puddles and won't 'cure' correctly. it would be better to let it air dry if you make this mistake. you can smoke it without drying it, but i think it hits better if it is.

NOW you are ready to smoke, apply heat under a specific spot and inhale the smoke with straw then yummy yummy your lips get numb. just typing this out i can feel my lungs getting that hit ... thats why i kept typing and typing
    Koi No Yakan

+ Reply to Thread