Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Someone said you can't slam benzo's, WRONG

Never Looked Back JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle's Avatar

Default Someone said you can't slam benzo's, WRONG

i decided to cap off the night with an experiment...just threw in a 1/4 of a bar in with my oc mix (about 20mg plus my cotton wash, plus the 1/4 bar)...now I usually have to take about four bars to get BARRED OUT these days....slamming that xanax (i triple filtered just to be safe)m that tiny amount, put me to being straight up BARRED out, like when they give you liquid valium at the hospital before surgery, THAT fucked up. So give it a thought, because it made it almost a whole different high, like, way more peaceful and tranquil, less bangin oxy edgy and agitated high. I'm about to PASS OUT, so night everyone, pleasant dreams, i gotta be up 9ish to do some cabinet work, hopefully I don't fuck anything up, I really hope I don't. Love you guys to death, you have been such good friends through the worst of times with me on this board, which is more than I can say about much anyonr e;se these days. It felt so good to have a great night alone with the empty house in the hottub with my girl slamming oc all night, I had to get out cuz after the xani I almost fell asleep in the tub lol. Peace, guys.

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

Default Re: Someone said you can't slam benzo's, WRONG

yea, i coulda told you that dood! my dealer in seattle loved slamming benzos.
    i can hear all the people now telling you its placebo effect, its not water soluble, and that youre wrong. but its just not true, you can slam em and you will get high. some people also wont give in on the fact that it can be snorted too. people snort em all the time as a regular ROA so when people get all huffy and puffy on here saying "no youre not getting high, it must be placebo effect" i just sit here and :jerkoff:.

thanx for doing that experiment bro, i think im gonna try that tomorrow.

question: did you use heat, or not? i know you prolly did with the oxy, but is it like speedballing where you put the coke (or in this case xanax) in after you cook the shot?

Opiophile chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz's Avatar

You get high from snorting it still because you are essentially eating it through your nose, it drips down your throat, as for injecting I couldn't tell ya.

Junkies might be easy to knock down, but they're never fragile. They have souls like old leather shoes studded with steel, and they're about as much good as friends.

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

Be careful, some of the binders used in xanax can be really dangerous to slam.

If you do at least make sure someones with you the first few times, that shit can get scary FAST.

Never Looked Back JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle's Avatar

yeah my girl is always with me, and like I said I triple filtered it, just because I know theres a lot of crap in bars. And johnny, the thought just kind of came to me, so yeah, i did it speedball style, i cooked up a fat shot and was thinking about how I needed to sleep and we all know nodding and sleeping are two completely different things. So AFTER I cooked up my shot, a crushed up .5mg and threw it into the mix, and actually, there was MAYBE 1/4 of the actual material left after stirring it, it was great, I got super black out barred out immediatly lol, my girl said I ate like four bowls of cereal and I woke up with cereal all over me lol.

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Congrats,you can get high shooting benzos.Maybe try hitting your head against the wall,I'm told that can alter you conscious.

Sorry,but this is a pretty thoughtless thread.
    Last edited by nick; 10-18-2008 at 08:01 PM.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

benzos aren't completely insolube in water, they're just poorly solube. alpraz is so potent that sure, you can probably get enough in solution to get fucked up by IV. it's just not like with opioids where we're dealing with substances that are in salt form and freely soluble in water, making IV the ROA of choice...
    What, is there a pharmacy down there? -- Mia to Babi in Golden Sun while retrieving his Lemurian draught in Altmiller Cave

well, sorry I brought it up.

OpioNoMo Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction Narkotikon needs no introduction

I don't know about IV'd benzos (although I thought that lorazepam and diazepam were pretty much the only "regular" ones to be IV'd, at least prepared that way by pharm companies for inpatient use). I know they add IV Ativan to a cocktail for agrivated crazy people, usually people who are combative or hallucinating. It included IV Haldol, Ativan, and Cogentin. Sometimes Benadryl is used in place of the Ativan.

As far as snorting, yeah, you can snort them and get high, but I really don't think it's any quicker than just eating them. It's not like a quick onset like you get from snorting coke or heroin.

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkotikon View Post
    I don't know about IV'd benzos (although I thought that lorazepam and diazepam were pretty much the only "regular" ones to be IV'd, at least prepared that way by pharm companies for inpatient use). I know they add IV Ativan to a cocktail for agrivated crazy people, usually people who are combative or hallucinating. It included IV Haldol, Ativan, and Cogentin. Sometimes Benadryl is used in place of the Ativan.

As far as snorting, yeah, you can snort them and get high, but I really don't think it's any quicker than just eating them. It's not like a quick onset like you get from snorting coke or heroin.
    The reason people get high from snorting is its absorbed into the mucus membrane, it requires the compound be semi water soluble for the best affects. So while you can snort almost anything the ones that will have affects are the more water soluble substances. You would probably be better off swallowing your valium, and xannies.

Never Looked Back ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice

Slammed kpins and halcies. But used heat each time so might be better w/ out.

Nice warm glow, no big rush. Can't believe I could keep the halcion @ bay.

Nd

Thx again, Roxi*

"You have a little caffeine in the morning, I have a little morphine. So what?" - William J. Johns, Pitch Black

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonny-5 View Post
    yea, i coulda told you that dood! my dealer in seattle loved slamming benzos.
    i can hear all the people now telling you its placebo effect, its not water soluble, and that youre wrong. but its just not true, you can slam em and you will get high. some people also wont give in on the fact that it can be snorted too. people snort em all the time as a regular ROA so when people get all huffy and puffy on here saying "no youre not getting high, it must be placebo effect" i just sit here and :jerkoff:.

thanx for doing that experiment bro, i think im gonna try that tomorrow.

question: did you use heat, or not? i know you prolly did with the oxy, but is it like speedballing where you put the coke (or in this case xanax) in after you cook the shot?
    exactly
    you can snort all of the benzo's out there, as far as i know, and it's not 'pointless' lke some people were stating here on the same subject

temazepam is the easiest one to slam - since it is water soluble - what you have leftover in your spoon are binders and all that crap

with something like valium, you might have to do a little extra work
    if you make use of your needle exchange programmes, they will always (here at least) give you at least about 20 alcohol/sterilizing pads

what you do is - just grind your valium as finely as posssible, then, open up about 6-7 of those (pure) alcohol sterilizing pads
    just squeze them all at once into your spoon with valium and apply heat just a little bit
    the diazepam will be alcohol soluble - so what you end up with is this cloudy-looking solution in the end
    just make sure you filter it out properly before banging - all that chalky stuuff left is not diazepam - biders and fillers, etc - you don't want that crap in your veins

after having gone through the abovee^^^ valium 'shootable' method and doing it twice - i really did not feel too much of the superiority over just eating the valium pills
    obviously the effects are a lot quicker if you bang them, but like i say, for me personally, IV diazepam was really nothing too special, compared to just eating them

(also keeep in mind what other opiates/downers you might have on board before you do it yourself)
    you would probably need about 1/2 of your regular oral-valium dose
    And it doesnt last near long enough if you were to just eat the damn pills

I presume the exact same method can be used for both xanax and clonazepam, although diazepam is the only benzo (apart from temazepam) that i went to trouble to prepare the damn stuff

i guess i will just be sticking to eating my benzo's from now on
    (and would advise everyone else to do the same, unless you want to snort some - yeah, they are good for that too, and it does work - i.e doesn't have to be water soluble for it to be snorted to provide proper and quicker in onset effects)
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

Opiophorum Member Nu Jerzey Devil will become famous soon enough Nu Jerzey Devil will become famous soon enough Nu Jerzey Devil will become famous soon enough Nu Jerzey Devil will become famous soon enough Nu Jerzey Devil will become famous soon enough Nu Jerzey Devil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonny-5 View Post
    :jerkoff:.
    HAHAHA These things crack me up, and you've got a solid point.

Anyway, I have tried Intravenously prepared Diazepam... made for that purpose. I am with underride though, it may fuck you up a little more and it definitely hits you faster, but there is not a rush or anything of that sort. Mixed with opies this way... I couldn't say but my guess is rather than potentiating the opiate, it would probably just give you a stronger benzo feel. However the couple of times I have done the IV solution of valium, I used a lower dose so maybe I needed a higher dose?? Who knows.
    "If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
    If all men count with you, but none too much..."

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by underide View Post

with something like valium, you might have to do a little extra work
    if you make use of your needle exchange programmes, they will always (here at least) give you at least about 20 alcohol/sterilizing pads

what you do is - just grind your valium as finely as posssible, then, open up about 6-7 of those (pure) alcohol sterilizing pads
    just squeze them all at once into your spoon with valium and apply heat just a little bit
    the diazepam will be alcohol soluble - so what you end up with is this cloudy-looking solution in the end
    just make sure you filter it out properly before banging - all that chalky stuuff left is not diazepam - biders and fillers, etc - you don't want that crap in your veins

after having gone through the abovee^^^ valium 'shootable' method and doing it twice - i really did not feel too much of the superiority over just eating the valium pills
    obviously the effects are a lot quicker if you bang them, but like i say, for me personally, IV diazepam was really nothing too special, compared to just eating them

(also keeep in mind what other opiates/downers you might have on board before you do it yourself)
    you would probably need about 1/2 of your regular oral-valium dose
    And it doesnt last near long enough if you were to just eat the damn pills

I presume the exact same method can be used for both xanax and clonazepam, although diazepam is the only benzo (apart from temazepam) that i went to trouble to prepare the damn stuff

i guess i will just be sticking to eating my benzo's from now on
    (and would advise everyone else to do the same, unless you want to snort some - yeah, they are good for that too, and it does work - i.e doesn't have to be water soluble for it to be snorted to provide proper and quicker in onset effects)

oh yeah, this method works for zolpidem and zopiclone too (although neither are quite benzo's, bu they do act on the same receptors as most other 'hypnotic' type benzo's (i.e - temazepam, dalmane, etc...) - both water soluble - all you have to do is filter out the insoluble 'fillers/binders' + maybe a little bit of heat added and you're set to go

just beware - you will be feeling quite 'sleepy' in no time after banging these
    I still have a few of those Zimovane (zopiclone - 7 x 7.5mgs) - trying to keep a few of them them for a 'rainy day' that is bound to hit me as soon as i'm back to work this wednesday. Also, both of these 'pseudo' benzo sleepers are quite apt at causing a lot of amnesia, esp. on top of other opiates/benzo's and especially alcohol. They do feel great for the first 40 mins or so, as you'rer chasing either vodka or lager after them. After that - i'd always draw a 'blank' than on any other benzo's/sleepers
    Last edited by underide; 10-19-2008 at 01:00 PM. Reason: sugar pills placebo?definately benzo-like effects from both substances. Untill u drink just enough to get proper AMNESIA
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

Opiophile superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman's Avatar

iv valium was way hard core on me, only 20mg, of the real deal ampoules fucking rocked my world like tabs never ever did.

halcies.... oh god those are pleasant... i wish i had the time to learn how to get these steadily

Never Looked Back ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    halcies.... oh god those are pleasant... i wish i had the time to learn how to get these steadily
    Amps or pills? Pain in the ass w/ the pills, but still possible :cool:

Nd

Thx again, Roxi*

"You have a little caffeine in the morning, I have a little morphine. So what?" - William J. Johns, Pitch Black

+ Reply to Thread