Dilaudid by inhalation

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dilaudid by inhalation

Jr. Opiophile pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice

Default Dilaudid by inhalation

Mates --

I've seen posts here about (1) the relatively poor oral bioavailability of hydromorphone compared to when you take it parenterally, (2) the relatively increased potency of fentanyl when smoked as opposed to transdermal or other ROA's.

So, my question is about alternative ROA's for Dilaudid, i.e., can it be smoked? I know it can be IV'd but I really don't want to go there....

Thanks,

M

True Opiophile Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon's Avatar

Default Re: Dilaudid by inhalation

I have no idea if it can be smoked. I know it can be snorted, although I don't think the bioavailability is near what IV would be. I think I read about some kind of pain med in trial that was a hydromorphone nasal spray, which would be better than strictly taking a pill, especially for b/t pain I would think. I don't know if that's actually true, but I think I read about how there's a med under trials like that.

Hopefully someone will answer more.

Jr. Opiophile KiloByte will become famous soon enough KiloByte will become famous soon enough KiloByte will become famous soon enough KiloByte will become famous soon enough KiloByte's Avatar

Don't smoke pills...

Never Looked Back red26 has disabled reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Narkotikon View Post
    I think I read about some kind of pain med in trial that was a hydromorphone nasal spray, which would be better than strictly taking a pill
    A few years back I CWE'd a bunch of oxy and put it into a nasal sprayer and it werked great so Im sure putting hydromorphone into that get-up would be no problem as well. Its a great ROA to cross the BBB easily, not to mention fun. Your very own dirty little secret.
    Last edited by RxQueen; 10-29-2008 at 02:44 AM. Reason: fix quote
    too old to lose it , too young to choose it Ziggy Stardust

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

If my memory serces me correctly, Don't try smoking them. Doesn't work, smells awful.
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

OpioNoMo Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice

hope this helps, i was recently in car accident, cracked sternum, broke ribs. anyway, point is, ive had over 200 dillies in the past month and a half. after wasting about 40 of em, swallowing, realizing they werent doin nuthin, i asked, like you. all i can say is i started plugging em. i had 4 mgs pills. id plug 4-8 at a time. lemme just say i was pretty fucked up for about a month. smorting works too, but not as well. i just tell you that cuz i know some ppl dont wanna plug. i IVd quite few as well. but like you i didnt wanna go there and get caught up with needles. so IMO, plug em all.

Opiophile Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    hope this helps, i was recently in car accident, cracked sternum, broke ribs. anyway, point is, ive had over 200 dillies in the past month and a half. after wasting about 40 of em, swallowing, realizing they werent doin nuthin, i asked, like you. all i can say is i started plugging em. i had 4 mgs pills. id plug 4-8 at a time. lemme just say i was pretty fucked up for about a month. smorting works too, but not as well. i just tell you that cuz i know some ppl dont wanna plug. i IVd quite few as well. but like you i didnt wanna go there and get caught up with needles. so IMO, plug em all.

That's really good advice, sometimes I forget that plugging is generally the best ROA, second to IV, for any pill with poor oral bioavailability. I saved countless MS Contin pills by plugging them, I was just about to give up on them when I was lucky enough to stumble upon the thread that was started a little over a year ago that was about the "Princess getting a Manicure". Well, I ran down to the drug store, got a rectal syringe, and began doing the unthinkable...hehe, but, as Duck has said many times, don't look at yourself in a mirror while doing this...

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

I bet nebulized dilaudid would be wonderful
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Never Looked Back insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike's Avatar

If you even think of smocking ANY pill, I hope to god you're not dumb enough to actually crush it up and smoke it as is... Cause that is just idiotic, no matter what the pill is.. Even fentanyl, which smoking is the best way aside form IV, would be stupid to smoke a Fentora tablet as is... I hope you mean, if you extracted the hydromorph from the tabs, would it work if you smoked...

I have did a couple extractions on roxicodone 30s and smoked the resulting crystals about 4 diff times, and smoking oxy is just a p[lain out waist! Like 90mg 'vaped oxycodo was like taking 30mg oral, and it was a 'different' feeling(shitter).

If you want to get the most out of your hydromorphs simply IV. Smoking any opis but fent n dope, in my experience, is waistful and sucks.. I've even tried smoking pure(ish?) morphine. Had a couple amps and evaped on a plate, scraped up the crystals n smoked like fent or dope, was a complete fucking waist. Prolly why oral opium is much stronger than smoked(for me it is anyway).

later

Later

Never Looked Back red26 has disabled reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Paregoric Kid View Post
    Now thats what I'M talkin about Kid!
    too old to lose it , too young to choose it Ziggy Stardust

Opiophile OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pain-pateint View Post
    Mates --

I've seen posts here about (1) the relatively poor oral bioavailability of hydromorphone compared to when you take it parenterally, (2) the relatively increased potency of fentanyl when smoked as opposed to transdermal or other ROA's.

So, my question is about alternative ROA's for Dilaudid, i.e., can it be smoked? I know it can be IV'd but I really don't want to go there....

Thanks,

M
    Well when i snorted em they didn't do SHIT! i had a relatively DAILY regular habit. NOT extremely high, but not less than a handful in a day... I heard if u have any BIT of opiate tolerance.. IV is the ONLY was to do them. I believe it, cuz i took em and took em one night at a party, this neighbor next to my MIL's house was doling em out to me like they were coming outta pez despenser LOL SERIOUSLY!! My opinion...snorting swallowing** =NO GOOD.... **swallowing is ONLY referring to SWALLOWING these pills, for all of u with a perverted mind. like i have

OpioNoMo Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by OxyQueen View Post
    Well when i snorted em they didn't do SHIT! i had a relatively DAILY regular habit. NOT extremely high, but not less than a handful in a day... I heard if u have any BIT of opiate tolerance.. IV is the ONLY was to do them. I believe it, cuz i took em and took em one night at a party, this neighbor next to my MIL's house was doling em out to me like they were coming outta pez despenser LOL SERIOUSLY!! My opinion...snorting swallowing** =NO GOOD.... **swallowing is ONLY referring to SWALLOWING these pills, for all of u with a perverted mind. like i have
    definitely to get the best outta them you gotta IV. but alotta people dont wanna cross that line, understandably. i seem to be able to have some control over my IVing thus far. but that could change anytime i guess. plugging them works well thos. its sounds gross but make sure you have gone to the bathroom recently. it wont work if yer constipated/backed up. because yer body will not absorb it but yer #2 will instead

Opiophorum Member fassbinder will become famous soon enough fassbinder will become famous soon enough fassbinder will become famous soon enough fassbinder will become famous soon enough fassbinder will become famous soon enough fassbinder's Avatar

There is always IM. It's easy to do, and for some it doesn't have the stigma that IV does. Dillys are great IM'd.

Quote Originally Posted by fassbinder View Post
    There is always IM. It's easy to do, and for some it doesn't have the stigma that IV does. Dillys are great IM'd.
    I asked 3 different ppl about IMin those dillies, everyone told me dont. that id abscess. i woulda rather IMd, alot easier to hide. same great feeling. i dont think i will ever have dilaudeds again tho. i never ran across em on the street and i never gottem cept for this car accident. but if i do ill certainly try an IM

Opiophorum Member Tbird921 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by fassbinder View Post
    Fuck no, just IV, if you gonna use a needle you might as well get a rush.

Opiophorum Member Mustelid will become famous soon enough Mustelid will become famous soon enough Mustelid will become famous soon enough Mustelid will become famous soon enough Mustelid's Avatar

I've tried the Dilly and H IV, didn't like the rush, I imagine it might be an acquired taste.

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

Quote Originally Posted by Paregoric Kid View Post
    I've got a nebulizer. I used to take salbutamol in it for asthma. I really have to try nebulized opiates one day.

Only thing is, about half the drug you put in is wasted, maybe a little more, if you breathe normally. You'd have to puff it like a cig if you wanted to waste less. People who have used a nebulizer know what I mean about half never being inhaled.
    What, is there a pharmacy down there? -- Mia to Babi in Golden Sun while retrieving his Lemurian draught in Altmiller Cave

+ Reply to Thread