Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I mix Methadone with Morphine or Dilaudid?

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Default Can I mix Methadone with Morphine or Dilaudid?

I have a 10mg Methadone and just railed 12mg of Dillie. If I took this methadone will it increase my already good high or be a waste?? I will also be chewing on some 30mg Morp ER later.

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Default Re: Can I mix Methadone with Morphine or Dilaudid?

I never recommend mixing anything, especially not with methadone, but it shouldn't have any blocking effects, if that's what you're thinking about.

HRH The Princess Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon's Avatar

I agree with Eu. It shouldn't block, because you don't have enough of a build up in your system and you've not been taking the methadone for long enough to have it do that. Plus, mixing methadone with other depressants isn't a good idea, especially if you've not taken it before or aren't used to it. I'd take the morphine later, but save the methadone for when you run out of everything and are in need. I wouldn't use it to get high.

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

I don't know that much about meth and have never claimed to but I think if you do what your gonna/thinking of doing you are gonna be in a alot worse state the you are now.

The longer I can keep things from getting worse the better I am, feel me, you could be fine, but you could be put in a pine box w/ dirt being piled on and all your loved loves and family asking why.

Why risk it, do make things worse.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

not sure what your tolerance is but if it was a larger dose of all the above it would be pretty good in my opinion. morphine and methadone when taken together have a synergistic and potentiating effects. there are studies that show mixing methadone with morphine had more than additive effects. and anything with dilaudid helps make up for its short half life.
    http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=6559
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alowishus View Post
    I don't know that much about meth and have never claimed to but I think if you do what your gonna/thinking of doing you are gonna be in a alot worse state the you are now.

The longer I can keep things from getting worse the better I am, feel me, you could be fine, but you could be put in a pine box w/ dirt being piled on and all your loved loves and family asking why.

Why risk it, do make things worse.

Fuck man just no one read or listen to anything I have to write in posts any more, I can't spell, can't write, can't evern complete a whole sentence.

nuhh.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar

My attitude now, is same as it's usually always been: methadone just ain't all that much fun...unless I have nothing else...so when I buy'em, on the street, I stash'em and forget about'em--pills I mean--until of course I'm kicking and coldsweating and crying the blues: *Then* methadone is a whole lot of fun...for a while...

But yeah, it can kill you, if you have a lot, cuz inexperienced users think they aren't "feeling it" and keep eating more and more, then get "sleepy", then don't wake up, then mom finds'em, crys for a day or two, then calls the lawyer, and sues the methadone providors who destroyed her "poor baby's" life...horse shit...

Careful tho, but it's usually a disappointment...of course, just like propoxyphene--it's *very* lowrent cousin, some *do* like it...

Me, hell, I can hardly remember to even dose anymore, and tomorrow drop to 5mg, and it's all I can do not to jump already...to each

his own...
    Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh....
    -- Junky: The definitive text of "Junk" by William S. Burroughs

+ Reply to Thread