How much does Oxycontin cost from the pharm?

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How much does Oxycontin cost from the pharm?

Never Looked Back krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov's Avatar

Default How much does Oxycontin cost from the pharm?

I might be switching to Oxycontin 80mg from my fent patches. I will have to pay out of pocket for them though. So, what should I be expecting to pay for 60 of the 80mg brand name pills?

Thanks!
    He scores! He shoots!!!

I HATE PEOPLE THAT TAKE DRUGS!
    Like Cops, DEA Agents, and Customs Officials.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.

FREE ROBOJUNKIE!!!

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

Default Re: How much does Oxycontin cost from the pharm?

a lot. a few hundred dollars i think.

Opiophorum Member Tbird921 is an unknown quantity at this point

What insurance do you have, If any?

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

It seems to depend on the pharmacy..........shop around.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krinkov View Post
    I might be switching to Oxycontin 80mg from my fent patches. I will have to pay out of pocket for them though. So, what should I be expecting to pay for 60 of the 80mg brand name pills?

Thanks!
    Check the chain pharmacy web sites. Most of them will give you pricing.

Opiophorum Member BigPoppy is an unknown quantity at this point

My insurance company has a prescription pricing calculator. I just looked for you, it gives 5 pharmacys in a 5 mile radius, the prices were from 615 to 659 without insurance. But thats for name brand i'm not sure if they still make generic 80's. thats a expensive script, i dont know how folk afford that without insurance each month.

True Opiophile Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon's Avatar

This is like The Price Is Right. I'm going to guess $.01. Actually, the best advice is to shop around if you don't have insurance. My guess would be some pharmacies would act funny if you called them on the phone without explaining your situation, because I'd think they would think you may be trying to determine if they had OC for a break-in / robbery. I'd just call and say I'm currently on Fent patches, but am going to be switched to OxyContin because of _______ reason, and that I have no insurance, and am wondering what the cost would be because I have to pay out of pocket. That's reasonable enough. I wouldn't just call and say do you have OxyContin (because the answer would most likely be yes) and how much is it.

Never Looked Back bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppy View Post
    My insurance company has a prescription pricing calculator. I just looked for you, it gives 5 pharmacys in a 5 mile radius, the prices were from 615 to 659 without insurance. But thats for name brand i'm not sure if they still make generic 80's. thats a expensive script, i dont know how folk afford that without insurance each month.
    They afford it by selling 12 for $50 each, then they have 48 pills for $15-59

True Opiophile Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigNasty View Post
    They afford it by selling 12 for $50 each, then they have 48 pills for $15-59
    Yeah, it's ridiculous. They blame people for abusing OC and stuff, but they don't place any blame on pharmaceutical companies for charging so much. If they didn't charge so much, people wouldn't have to sell part of their script to pay for it, less OC would be diverted, thereby having less people addicted. Heroin is cheaper than OC, I can see why people who started on oxy went to heroin b/c it's cheaper. They'd also be indirectly curbing heroin use by making oxy cheaper, because if you make OC cheaper, more people with legit scripts wouldn't have to sell part of their meds to get the money to buy the script, which would mean less diverted OC, less people addicted, and then less people on OC illegally would turn to heroin because the OC would be cheaper or they wouldn't be on it at all because they never got addicted in the first place.

OpioNoMo Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice

i didnt read all the posts so someone might have said this but i had to do some pharm calling yesterday on some different meds.... as far as oxys go these are the answers i got . it will shock you too.. all i gotta say is go COSTCO

CVS 40mg 60ct 466.00
    20mg 90ct 480.
    COSTCO Oxycontin * 40mg * 60ct * 238.00 A
    Oxycontin * 20mg * 60ct * 209.21 A
    Oxycontin * 20mg * 90ct * 308.14

im gonna paste the costco list i got to day here

COSTCO PHARM PRICES

CRONIC PAIN MEDS

MScontin * 15mg * 120ct * 44.76 A
    MScontin * 30mg * 120ct * 66.56 A
    MScontin * 100mg * 120 ct * 154.70 A
    Patch * 100mcg * 15ct * 385.97 A * WATSON * MYLAN, S/O
    Actiq * 800mcg * 120ct * 2548.00 A

BREAKTHROUGH MEDS

Endocet * 10/325 * 60ct * 35.57
    Roxicodone * 30mg * 60ct * 41.00 A
    Oxycontin * 40mg * 60ct * 238.00 A
    Oxycontin * 20mg * 60ct * 209.21 A
    Oxycontin * 20mg * 90ct * 308.14 A
    Dilauded * 4mg * 60ct * 22.13 NS
    Dilauded * 4mg * 90ct * 28.15 NS

hope it helps a lil btw the A= available NS= nonstock but can order

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

Also

Opana 5mg IR 100.0 ea = $ 256.88 ( Endo )

Opana 10mg IR 100.0 ea = $ 466.44 ( Endo )

Dilaudid 2mg 100.0 ea = $ 37.18 ( Roxane )

Dilaudid 4mg 100.0 ea = $ 61.31 ( Roxane )

Dilaudid 8mg 100.0 ea = $ 131.93 ( Roxane )

When generic Oxy is taken off the market I would like to

switch to Opana but my insurance doesn't pay for Brand so

doesn't look like that's going to happen.
    All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

OpioNoMo Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by pharmboy View Post

Also

Opana 5mg IR 100.0 ea = $ 256.88 ( Endo )

Opana 10mg IR 100.0 ea = $ 466.44 ( Endo )

Dilaudid 2mg 100.0 ea = $ 37.18 ( Roxane )

Dilaudid 4mg 100.0 ea = $ 61.31 ( Roxane )

Dilaudid 8mg 100.0 ea = $ 131.93 ( Roxane )

When generic Oxy is taken off the market I would like to

switch to Opana but my insurance doesn't pay for Brand so

doesn't look like that's going to happen.
    hey PB .... is that costco pricing also? i called target pharm same day prices were low also, but seemed like you had to order everything CII, could just be sayin that tho. if yer anything loike mei need my scripts the sameday cuz im always out

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

It's off the net for people from Vermont because Vermont makes

pharmacies publish their prices. Wish all states would, might help.

All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

You're looking at about $600-700 depending on the pharmacy. You should print one of these discount cards. Might save you a little bit on them.

http://www.freedrugcard.us/
    http://www.yourrxcard.com/

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Opiophorum Member cg5 is a jewel in the rough cg5 is a jewel in the rough cg5 is a jewel in the rough cg5 is a jewel in the rough cg5 is a jewel in the rough cg5 is a jewel in the rough cg5 is a jewel in the rough cg5 is a jewel in the rough

100 80mg oxycontins in canada is 548.58 at shoppers drug mart...some small pharms are usually 20 bucks less.. never more than that.. which is the highest charging pharmacy

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by roxi*stardust View Post
    You're looking at about $600-700 depending on the pharmacy. You should print one of these discount cards. Might save you a little bit on them.

http://www.freedrugcard.us/
    http://www.yourrxcard.com/

thank you for posting those i have been meaning to find these once i heard that theyre out there cuz i pay 280 bux for my bupe skript.

opiopopo LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha's Avatar

I just found a pharmacy pricer, and this is what I found:

LONG-ACTING MEDS
    MScontin * 15mg * 30ct * 48.96
    MScontin * 30mg * 30ct * 93.03
    MScontin * 100mg * 30ct * 268.77
    Oxycontin * 10mg * 30ct * 70.80
    Oxycontin * 20mg * 30ct * 135.47
    Oxycontin * 40mg * 30ct * 240.37
    Oxycontin * 60mg * 30ct * 349.79
    Oxycontin * 80mg * 30ct * 452.03
    Oxycontin * 160mg * 30ct * 649.20
    Fentanyl Patch * 12mcg * 5ct * 86.25
    Fentanyl Patch * 25mcg * 5ct * 90.13
    Fentanyl Patch * 50mcg * 5ct * 164.75
    Fentanyl Patch * 75mcg * 5ct * 251.31
    Fentanyl Patch * 100mcg * 5ct * 333.50
    Opana * 5mg ER * 30ct * 69.97
    Opana * 10mg ER * 30ct * 134.36
    Opana * 20mg ER * 30ct * 238.29
    Opana * 40mg ER * 30ct * 447.68
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BREAKTHROUGH MEDS
    Actiq * 800mcg * 30ct * 2426.00
    Hydrocodone/APAP * 5/500 * 30ct* 11.91
    Endocet/Percocet * 5/500 * 30ct * 18.56
    Endocet/Percocet * 5/325 * 30ct * 19.21
    Endocet/Percocet * 7.5/325 * 30ct * 50.91
    Endocet/Percocet * 10/325 * 30ct * 66.58
    Roxicodone (generic) * 15mg * 30ct * 27.66
    Roxicodone (generic) * 30mg * 30ct * 53.31
    Roxicodone (brand) * 5mg * 30ct * 14.79
    Roxicodone (brand) * 15mg * 30ct * 34.34
    Roxicodone (brand) * 30mg * 30ct * 66.17
    Dilaudid * 2mg * 30ct * 31.50
    Dilaudid * 4mg * 30ct * 40.67
    Dilaudid * 8mg * 30ct * 74.03
    Dilaudid injectible * 2mg/ml * 36.30
    Dilaudid (generic) * 8mg * 30ct * 49.47
    Opana IR * 5mg * 30ct * 96.33
    Opana IR * 10mg * 30ct * 174.92

These are from http://www.scrippharmacy.com/mimrx/new_drugprice.asp?

Occasionally Opiated Lady Bird is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a friend who is scripted 200 80's a month. They cost him $13 each. It usually has to presell to some people and collect the money up front. That way he can fill his script and basically end up with his for free.

Since he gets #200 80 OC's and #720 Roxi 30's, he supplements his income nicely. When you can sell #400 30's at $15, that is cool $6000 a month with out a hitch. He ends up buying and selling all month. He has been on this stuff for 22 years, so he is in one hell of a opie hole.

LB

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonny-5 View Post
    thank you for posting those i have been meaning to find these once i heard that theyre out there cuz i pay 280 bux for my bupe skript.

Your welcome jonny-5, it is also posted in the Bupe forum.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Never Looked Back bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Bird View Post
    I have a friend who is scripted 200 80's a month. They cost him $13 each. It usually has to presell to some people and collect the money up front. That way he can fill his script and basically end up with his for free.

Since he gets #200 80 OC's and #720 Roxi 30's, he supplements his income nicely. When you can sell #400 30's at $15, that is cool $6000 a month with out a hitch. He ends up buying and selling all month. He has been on this stuff for 22 years, so he is in one hell of a opie hole.

LB
    Damn man he's got it made if he hadn't been an addict for so long and he didn't have to end up buying more when he runs out. He could make $72k annually and still have 200 80's and 320 roxi's a month. Or he could make $225k a year if he sold all his oxy for .50 per mg. I'm jealous

Occasionally Opiated Lady Bird is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by bigNasty View Post
    Damn man he's got it made if he hadn't been an addict for so long and he didn't have to end up buying more when he runs out. He could make $72k annually and still have 200 80's and 320 roxi's a month. Or he could make $225k a year if he sold all his oxy for .50 per mg. I'm jealous
    I get jealous sometimes also, but he is in such hell I do not know if that is something to be envious of. He always sells to many since it is his main income and always runs out early. Then he has to spend more on the streets just to get by\

LB

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Holy crap, that's some fucked up prices!!!

MScontin * 30mg * 30ct * 93.03
    I'm paying 30-40 dollars for these in Canada... Believe I payed 70$ for 100! In Denmark I payed under 20$ for 100 generic MS Contin...

Oxycontin * 20mg * 30ct * 135.47
    Shiat! I payed 200$ for 30 80ies in Canada... In Denmark I payed 80 for 50 of the 20'ies

Endocet/Percocet * 5/325 * 30ct * 19.21
    In Canada 30 percs will cost you anywhere from 3-10 dollars... I guess if you live anywhere close to the border, get your script filled in Canada... Shit, you can probably pay for an airplane fare AND a hotel for the money you save on a decent script!

+ Reply to Thread