Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got any valium tabs want to shoot them? not water

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Default Got any valium tabs want to shoot them? not water

First of all i want to say that this is an experiment i've only just tested out on myself and before you consider trying it , you might want to think about any possible reprecussions that might come along with it - do consider what else you have consumed beforehand.

POINT IS - If you do get around to trying it - please be careful, especially with the dosage
    the info provided here is solely for info purposes.

We all know that diazepam, clonazepam, triazolam and most of the other benzo's are water-insoluble- so shooting the tablet forms of them is 'practicly' impossible

well, sitting at my desk here scratching my noggin earlier this afternoon i remembered the fact that diazepam is soluble in pure alcohol - i'm talking 100% alcohol here
    (im not so sure about clonazepam, lorazepam, etc - have to double check on that - but i presume they are too)

anyway - what i basically did was dissolve a 10mg roche diazepam tab in a very small amount of 100% (maybe 3mls of pure alcohol altogether is all it took to dissolve the tab, i added water to make for a 'bulkier' shot

the procedure is as it follows:

1 - get yourself a shotglass or something similar

2 - crush your valium tab as finely as possible

3 - pour your finely ground powder into the shot glass

4 - get yourself some isopropil/alco swabs (the kind they hand out at needle exchanges for disenfecting the shooting-site)

5 - you have to use around 6-8 swabs for 10mg valium

6 - take the square alcohol swabs all out at the same time (they have a tendency to dry out rapidly) and wasting no time squeeze them all together through your fingers making sure that the alcohol drains into the shot glass containing your ground-up powder

7 - at this stage you may wish to add a little water - around 4-5 units of the insulin syringe will suffice

8 - let the shot glass sit still for a few minutes and then using a mortar/pestle sort of device to swish/crush the mixture in the glass altogether until all of the powder dissolves - it literally takes about a minute or two for it all to dissolve - you should end up with a purish milky whlte liquid

9 - drop a cotton filter and suck the liquid into a syringe (i always prefer 2.5mls barrels)
    the liquid i ended up with was of a slightly milky/white in colour, even though the tab itself was blue

10 - the cotton is always necessary and there might even be a tiny bit of residue left in the glass - that is not diazepam - that is plain filler plus whatever else they use to bind the pills

11 - pick a good vein - the larger the better and do expect it stinging as you push the plunger - you are injecting pure alcohol (along with the valium ofcourse) afterall

12. - DO NOT get too ballsy wit the dosing - start small - the pure alcohol will obviously potentiate your shot

well it's been around 5 hours since my experience and i'm still alive, so 10mgs of diazepam is a safe dose to shoot with 100% alcohol

After explaining the procedure, i would like to add that the experience was nothing too special, but maybe my dosage was too low for it to be good enough to mention
    Apart from that, this morning i already consumed 60mg of diazepam prior to the 'experiment' so that maybe played some role in diminished effects

I definitely felt the effect of the shot though (albeit a faint one compared to eating about 60-70mgs all at once), but i'm sure the isopropil alcohol had some added part in it too
    and the fact that the effect of IV valium is instentanious added value to my determination to go ahead with this experiment

Further more i would not expect IV valium to be all that much fun anyhow

The whole point of my post here was therefore to inform the kind folks here that valium tablets CAN be shot provided you follow the above procedure, the question is - would you really want to?
    might want to save your veins for better stuff

After all said and done, you may feel like trying it, but i think i'd rather stick to just eating them in the future, and will advise you all to do the same.

Be good, and play safe!

munderide
    Last edited by underide; 09-10-2008 at 04:44 PM.
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

Never Looked Back Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy's Avatar

Default Re: Got any valium tabs want to shoot them? not wa

Quote Originally Posted by underide View Post
    After all said and done, you may feel like trying it, but i think i'd rather stick to just earing them in the future, and will advise you all to do the same....
    Pleas run us through the process of earing, i'm intriguied - through the ear and straight to the brain - sounds like a winner

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
    Pleas run us through the process of earing, i'm intriguied - through the ear and straight to the brain - sounds like a winner
    you might want to go straight for the eyeball - better absorption that way, i hear

wait a sec - i'll try and dig up a pic for you of the guy who just could not be satisfied with plain eating them
    so he opted for slamming temazepam straight into his eyball (i presume he ran out of veins) - he went blind for one of the most worthless recreatioanal (in my opinion) benzo's there is

P.S - thanks for the correction

مغادرة حكايات للأطفال chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

If you chewed them up and chased them with a shot of Vodka, I bet they'd come on quicker than it takes to run that prep, and you wouldn't have to worry about talc in your lungs and acetone coursing through your veins (courtesy of the iso metabolism).

I don't understand why people want to shoot benzos, save your veins for something that's worth it..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

well, as i say, chops - that was plain and simple experiment

they have 10mg diazepam IV vials here, that someone (somehow) at our clinic got a hold of - he said he just couldn't be bothered after the third try so he was very tempted to just drink the rest of the ampules i'm not really sure what happened next but if i were to take a guess i'd say he just sold them to buy smack

I'd say that's what about 90% of our 'scripted' benzo-fiends actually do - they maintain themselves on very low doses and sell the rest to buy smack

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

my benzo shooting experience... (NOT RECENTLY OK MR ONLINE STALKER?)

there was a friend of mine who knew i liked needles
    and i went over to his house and shot him up with heroin (he was an oxy addict already)
    and then i did a shot of h which was a lil too big for my brain (my own stupidity n boundary pushing)
    and i was digging through my purse looking for my cigs, nodding like a mofo
    when i found a crack stem that i was planning on scraping but forgot about
    figured it was the best way to wake back up so i scraped it into a HUGE hit

it was only a few minutes after the huge heroin shot so now i'm dangerously high
    and sitting there watching tv and smoking, right on the edge of consiousness
    when friend says he has a benzo that dissolves in alcohol and would i like to try iv'ing it?
    he told me what it was but i don't fukken remember
    i handed him a clean needle of mine and he drew up alcohol with it
    then squirted the alcohol onto said benzo bill which dissolved right quick when stirred
    i asked if he was splitting it with me but he said no, he wanted to see what it would do first
    okay, i'll be the guinea pig, whatever, i hit myself up...

... ... ...

... ... ...

then it was the next day and i was on the bus heading home
    fuck knows what else happened

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

Re: Got any valium tabs want to shoot them? not wa

First off let me say I would not condone shooting alcohol

into your body. It's real hard on the veins, etc ... BUT ... If you must PLEASE use

Everclear or Vodka , you really don't want to go shooting rubbing alcohol into you.

It could shut down your kidneys reek havoc on your liver Etc,Etc. Just a bad idea.

If you must shoot, Shoot 0.9% salt water and swallow the Valium.
    All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

benzos were made with the idea of that panic attack dont last long and you need instant relief. it needs to work fast since panic attacks only last 5-7 minutes. benzos have great oral bio. due to this. Its pretty pointless unless you can get vials straight from the hospital.

if your shooting benzos its probably because you have a needle fetish and not due to the desired effect. they work just as good by chewing them up

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

double post by accident
    Last edited by jimmyfingers; 09-10-2008 at 08:32 PM. Reason: double post by accident

Granny Nurse Moderator
    PLATINUM MEMBER
    SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER
    Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr's Avatar

First of all i want to say that this is an experiment i've only just tested out on myself and before you consider trying it , you might want to think about any possible reprecussions that might come along with it - do consider what else you have consumed beforehand.

The whole point of my post here was therefore to inform the kind folks here that valium tablets CAN be shot provided you follow the above procedure, the question is - would you really want to?
    might want to save your veins for better stuff

After all said and done, you may feel like trying it, but i think i'd rather stick to just eating them in the future, and will advise you all to do the same.

Be good, and play safe!

munderide
    Best part of your post, underide.
    here's hoping your experience saves someone else from trying the same trick.
    Interesting hospital factoid: intravenous valium doesn't mix well with ANYTHING - I more than once watched in horror as it clumped up in someone's IV line when I was trying to inject it into them.

Quote Originally Posted by pharmboy View Post

If you must PLEASE use

Everclear or Vodka , .
    Vodka will not dissolve the valium (unless, like chopstix suggested you chew them up with it in your mouth)
    you need 100% isopropil alcohol or equivalent there of to dizzolve the V tabs

Vodka is simply not potent enough to even partially dissolve diazepam
    I'm not so sure about the everclear, though - i don't even know what it is (pure white spirit - as in nail polish remover or similar?) we probably have it under a different name here

So, once again - you need 100% isopropil alcohol or equivalent there of to dizzolve the V tabs

On shooting alcohol - that's relatively safe (it still damages your veins though) but not the strong stuff like isopropil
    I know peoplel do it for kicks sometimes - a small 'shot' of vodka into the vein to get drunk in seconds

but like i said, i only used about 3 mils or possibly even less of iso, which is not that much to do any significant damage to you (unless ofcourse you make it a habit)

And, yes, Chopstix is right - chewing them up with a vodka chaser is probably a much better deal and most benzos are pretty fast acting as it is
    I'm on it, chops, thanks for the tip i usually prefer lager though after swallowing benzo's

the point of the original post was more on informational than anything else - and having tried it, knowing that it does work works, i still agree with all the folks here - just eat the damn things
    IV valium is nothing too special

I do wonder about Xanax, though
    has anyone tried it that way? Is there even an injectable form of Xanax on the market?
    Since i presume IV xanax would be somewhat more worthwhile of an experience than iv diazepam

Granny Nurse Moderator
    PLATINUM MEMBER
    SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER
    Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr's Avatar

I do wonder about Xanax, though
    has anyone tried it that way? Is there even an injectable form of Xanax on the market?
    Since i presume IV xanax would be somewhat more worthwhile of an experience than iv diazepam
    There is an injectable form of Ativan - Lorazepam. I use it quite a ot at work to help folks calm down....

OpioNoMo OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice

remember though that *ethyl* alcohol is safe for ingestion and intravenous applications...*methyl* and *isopropyl* alcohols are not good at all, and *can* cause serious damage...methyl alcohol can cause blindness for example, isopropyl can cause liver shutdown and renal failure...not good

again, not tryin to preach or anything remotely like that; this is coming from genuine concern and a purely harm reduction point of view...

Never Looked Back SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poppylvr View Post
    Best part of your post, underide.
    here's hoping your experience saves someone else from trying the same trick.
    Interesting hospital factoid: intravenous valium doesn't mix well with ANYTHING - I more than once watched in horror as it clumped up in someone's IV line when I was trying to inject it into them.
    I *stumbled* across some pharmaceutical liquid valium, in glass vials etc. specifically for iv.
    Stuff burned like hell and left a small solid lump in arm (vein?) for about a month or so.

Got to say it wasn't worth the bother.
    I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
    Woody Allen

"I needed to talk to Jon, to tell him to make Francine drunker, madder,
    with one foot in hell, one hand yanking the corn from the stalk as death approached,
    with the nearby buildings having faces out of dreams, looking down on the sadness of existence for us all:
    the rich, the poor, the beautiful, and the ugly, the talented and the useless."
    Bukowski

Never Looked Back SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat's Avatar

..oops double post, not sure what I did...
    Last edited by SurfRat; 09-11-2008 at 12:41 PM.
    I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
    Woody Allen

"I needed to talk to Jon, to tell him to make Francine drunker, madder,
    with one foot in hell, one hand yanking the corn from the stalk as death approached,
    with the nearby buildings having faces out of dreams, looking down on the sadness of existence for us all:
    the rich, the poor, the beautiful, and the ugly, the talented and the useless."
    Bukowski

OpioNoMo rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice

i got ahold of 10mg ampuols------after shooting 6 in a row i said fuck this- all these needlemarks andi'm not high yet----drank the rest

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

You're far better off chewing up the benzos and washing thenm down with a large vodka.If you have to fix something,fix water.

I've only seen IV amps of valium once and they came from a burglary at a dentist's.What this dentist was doing with them I have no idea.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

damn underride you are one hardcore motherfucker. and im not being sarcastic here...youve got some balls man thats for sure.

Junky PantyShot9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've done Xanax in this manner. It really didn't do anything. I'm surprised to hear ppl that got vials of Valium were disappointed I've heard real IV diazepam is amazing.

Opiophorum Member jwalm is fresh on the scene. jwalm is fresh on the scene. jwalm's Avatar

Has anybody tried Intravenous Injection of the 15mg large blue Roche Dormicum tablets? Midazolam tabs, they are water soluble of course.

Experiences or info would be appreciated!

Junky PantyShot9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by jwalm View Post
    Has anybody tried Intravenous Injection of the 15mg large blue Roche Dormicum tablets? Midazolam tabs, they are water soluble of course.

Experiences or info would be appreciated!

Are these even available in the US cuz I've always wanted to try midazolam although I don't know if I'd want to IV it.

+ Reply to Thread