Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: relapsed fucking hard and im scared

Opiophorum Member pun1178 is an unknown quantity at this point pun1178's Avatar

relapsed fucking hard and im scared

ive been stupid and been fucking up using my subutex and iving 8mg twice a day for 2 months now i have two clogged veins and yesterday my heart started to race and icouldnt catch my breathe ended up in the er i dont know what to do they gave me xanax help me please im really desspret

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Default Re: relapsed fucking hard and im scared

First,try and calm down.You are far from alone.

Secondly,maybe stop shooting the subs.If you can't handle taking them as directed,maybe get on 'done or save the subs and use street dope .As you've found out,shooting subs is not a good idea.

Thirdly,whatever you choose,with luck you'll find some stability.

Much luck.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

if you want to stay clean, stay on subs
    if you want to get high, do drugs that get ya high
    shooting subs is just silly- either stop or go all the way, ya know?

oh and what happened to ya is probably a panic attack
    "clogged veins" don't cause too much other problems
    hell i've busted a bunch of mine open, they'll never heal, all i got is bad circulation

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar

Yep: seems like this is one area where the big guns are correct, in that if we can fix'em...we will... me too, but sooner or later, we all get where you are, w/subutex, and realize that just because we *can* shoot them up, doesn't mean they'll give us much of a buzz...it's just 'needle fever,' and best thing is probably just to quit it, or switch to suboxone if u can't quit it, and just go back to eating them...all that heart racing and other stuff, who knows where that comes from, but anyway, there are plenty of horror stores about people loosing limbs and shit, from fixing subutex, so I'd keep that in mind...

but mostly, many of us have been in same situation, and finally pulled out of it...as will you, and you can even cut yer dose in half, if you have to, and not hardly notice the diff..."Less is More" w/subs...*really!*

Best wishes...

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

As all the other posters have said, shooting Bupe is silly. It isn't going to do anything more for you than putting them under your tongue or snorting them.

Like duck said, you have needle fever. Sometimes it's not quitting the drug that's the hardest part, it's quitting the lifestyle, the ritual. It's a mental thing, having to fix something. Shooting Bupe is going to cause you serious health issues, if not now, down the road. Either get off the Bupe or take it right. Maybe Methadone is a better choice for you.

You may also want to see if you can get into some type of activity so you aren't re-living the days of shooting H or whatever your DOC was because that's really all you're doing by shooting up your Bupe since it's not giving you any type of high. The hardest thing about quitting is this part, finding something else to do besides drugs. Is there some type of group therapy in your area?

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

yes im really scared i never had cloged veins and my heart never went that fast before i could breathe right im just loosingit

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

Quote Originally Posted by pun1178 View Post
    yes im really scared i never had cloged veins and my heart never went that fast before i could breathe right im just loosingit
    panic attack....

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar

Not to get all "preachy" or nothing...but sounds like a bit of a wake-up call...fixing subutex is no good, bro: u don't want to do it anymore...u'll be alright, yer veins'll get better, so no worries....

Never Looked Back Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute's Avatar

Are you gettin the 'tex on the street or through a doctor? Maybe it's a "come to Jesus" (or whoever your "Jesus" is) moment for you and you need someone to talk to (in real life). Like everyone said, shooting bupe in any form is really a waste of a good drug: it's good for getting you well when you're dopesick, or good for getting you off the stuff for good if you want it, and do it right.

I was gonna say if its thru a doctor, they see relapses all the time, and maybe talking to him or her about how you still have the urge to use or are using..... (maybe cover up the track marks, don't know HOW VERY understanding they'll be) could be one idea.

You are panicking, and the first thing to do is try to get with someone you trust and calm down. You will be OK. You will. But the shooting bupe's gotta stop; it's just not good. But then, you know that or you wouldn't be posting this here. Find a friend (preferably not someone who's a total junkie) and try to just hang with them for a little while until this passes.

Probably wasnt much help, but I DO know anxiety 'tho I'm not a shooter....
    -------------------------
    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    Jiddu Krishnumrti

thankyou all so much for all your help and surport i love all of you for this

Good man: I think maybe all of us who have this sort of 'needle thing', might have gone thru what u went thru w/subutex, and hopefully survive to move on...so sounds like this was just tuff thing to go thru, but that u are doing alright now...good luck to you...

thankyou all so much for all your help and surport i love all of you for this

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

i can attest to this...shooting subs gave me vein infections and those werent fun. the only pill i will ever fix again is dilaudid.

DONT SHOOT PILLS...like DF said this is prolly a wake up call. last october i had two panic attacks, one in school and one in the car w. my pops that lasted a few hours, it was like you described it felt like i couldnt get any oxygen to my brain and i thought i was dying. this was during a time when i was shooting the most dope. hasnt happend before that or since.

I thank all of you for all your help i feel better but i willnever iv subutex ever again shit i feel so dumb for iving that shit much love too all of you ..if your ever in nyc and need any thing please just ask.... eeven the shirt off my back thanks again

Opiophorum Member ChesterMcEnroe is an unknown quantity at this point ChesterMcEnroe's Avatar

Glad you feel better. Like everyone said, it sounds like a classic panic attack. I get them a lot, ever since I od'ed on coke a couple years ago. They can be scary. As for shooting the subs, I was reading somewhere the other day that even though we might not get high off something and even though we KNOW we might not get high off it, we'll still shoot it if we're using to shooting because it has something to do with the pleasure/pain part of our brains. The very act of injecting something is sort of a high in itself to some. Maybe that's what's causing you to want to shoot your subs. I've been tempted to shoot my ambiens, when I had them, but I resisted, mostly due to the suggestions on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by ChesterMcEnroe View Post
    Glad you feel better. Like everyone said, it sounds like a classic panic attack. I get them a lot, ever since I od'ed on coke a couple years ago. They can be scary. As for shooting the subs, I was reading somewhere the other day that even though we might not get high off something and even though we KNOW we might not get high off it, we'll still shoot it if we're using to shooting because it has something to do with the pleasure/pain part of our brains. The very act of injecting something is sort of a high in itself to some. Maybe that's what's causing you to want to shoot your subs. I've been tempted to shoot my ambiens, when I had them, but I resisted, mostly due to the suggestions on this board.
    everyone? shit, just me!

+ Reply to Thread