Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Selling cocaine

Opiophorum Member syn2600 is fresh on the scene. syn2600 is fresh on the scene.

Default Selling cocaine

So i'm seriously hurting for money, i need to start school soon but have to get out of debt first. So i was thinking, why not start selling blow? I dont do the stuff, so i wouldnt be tempted to touch it myself. I have a good hookup for it, i'm just not sure how easy it would actually be to turn a profit, how much i can touch it with inositol, and the ins and outs of the game, anyone that knows a little bit more about that give me some feedback? Just curious and pondering is all. thanks.
    I made a choice
    deep inside
    heroin, or suicide?

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Default Re: Selling cocaine

Easy answer, if you have the demand you can sell. Simple as that. I don't understand what you are asking, selling coke is like selling ANYTHING. Cds, flowers, chocolate bars ext.

Personally if you are thinking about selling coke I wouldn't be posting about it on here, but hey thats me.

And if you are going to start selling coke I hope you have an idea what coke custys are like, sure we can give you an idea but if you haven't been around the coke scene before don't bother.

Don't expect to get rich quick, business takes time, just like any other business.
    :confused:

"How much pain one feels is not something the government should be deciding"
    Smoke weed everyday!

1 year+ clean on methadone.

i havent really been in the coke scene at all, but i know a lot of people who do it. I'm just not sure how much to buy off the bat, how much to cut it, etc.
    I made a choice
    deep inside
    heroin, or suicide?

Opiophorum Member monkeyphunk is fresh on the scene. monkeyphunk is fresh on the scene. monkeyphunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by syn2600 View Post
    i havent really been in the coke scene at all, but i know a lot of people who do it. I'm just not sure how much to buy off the bat, how much to cut it, etc.
    if you dont know than its probably a sign you shouldnt mess with it i dont sell but know how to weigh it to make a profit without touchin it

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

buy cheap sell high, the more you buy the cheaper it is....

business is business dude, never worked in sales?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyphunk View Post
    if you dont know than its probably a sign you shouldnt mess with it i dont sell but know how to weigh it to make a profit without touchin it
    ^^Good advice.

Try selling some weed dude, get an idea of how to sell drugs peroid. (FYI selling illegal drugs is indeed illegal and shouldn't be done)

Oh and don't forget you need a double pt scale.
    Last edited by Nate; 08-23-2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: I don't sell drugs
    :confused:

"How much pain one feels is not something the government should be deciding"
    Smoke weed everyday!

1 year+ clean on methadone.

True Opiophile Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon's Avatar

People seriously addicted to coke are nasty bitches when they're not on it, IMO. Totally demanding, want it now, Now, NOW!. Did I mention they want it NOW? People who do coke tend to have ego-centric personalities. That may not be the case for all, but all the coke fiends I've ever been around have always been ego-centric divas who only care about themselves, and they're total bitches when they're out. Be prepared to get calls late a night too, because that's when it's done. I mean, I've done coke too, but not nearly as much as opiates. I'm sure opiophiles get pissy when they're in w/d and waiting for dope, but at least that's reasonable--you're sick. People on coke just want everything now and their way or nothing at all. I wouldn't do this if I were you, especially if you've never been in the coke scene before. Try week, not that I'm suggesting you sell drugs. I've never sold drugs, and never will, but I would think weed would be easier and the clientele would be better (less demanding) and it would probably be less dangerous than dealing coke.

The inisitol thing is funny. The last time I did coke the guy who I got it from (not the dealer, but the connection) would take people's money, get them the coke, and when I was hanging out over there several times, he'd frequently take some out of their pile, put their coke into his pile, and replace their missing coke with inisitol. I had no idea what it was until he told me. I didn't know that was a universal thing though. But, then again, I'm not nearly as concerned with knowing things about coke as I am opiates.

Never Looked Back Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl's Avatar

The few people that I know who sell don't make much money off it. It's not a get rich quick thing, that's for sure. Most are just selling to support their own habit.

It really depends on the market in your area. My ex used to get himself set up at a crackhouse. He made money hand over fist because you are sitting there with the customers, and they always need more. You have to have rules in place though. What hours will you work? Like Nark mentioned, coke addicts will call at all hours and expect the impossible. I know one guy who sells from 7 am until 10 pm... period. No exceptions.

It's not something I would do but it's your life. Just be safe!
    BDG

“We gain the strength of the temptation we resist.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Theres just too much bullshit with weed. It smells, its hard to turn a serious profit. I'm not into having people at my house for a dime bag 20 times a day, just too shady, i'm looking to buy some blow, cut it, sell it, repeat. I'm in sort of a desperate situation, and in order to better myself, calling for desperate measures. So lets say i experiment here, i'll buy a small amount, touch it, turn it. How much should i buy, how much can i (on average) cut it? Lets say i buy a gram for $80 from my guy in the city (solid dude, known him for 6 years, i live in the burbs and i know the kids out here are used to absolute trash) how much can i expect to profit off of this? I'm thinking i'll buy the gram, and just feel things out, if its too shady by my standards and not worth all the BS, then i'll drop the idea, and go back to my dorm hall book keeping scheme haha.
    I made a choice
    deep inside
    heroin, or suicide?

True Opiophile Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon's Avatar

I've not done coke in a while, but damned that's expensive for a gram, $80 I mean. That had better be some really good coke. I used to pay $50 a gram, and that was expensive enough. Another reason I didn't like coke all that much, way too much money spent on way too short of a high. Like I said before, I've never dealt drugs, so I never had a reason to cut anything, but I guess you could cut it as much as you like. Just be sure to make it reasonably good, otherwise people won't buy from you again. Of course it depends on how good the stuff is that you get to begin with. If it's already cut to hell, you're not going to be able to cut much at all if you want to keep customers, in which case you'd have to raise the price, and if you're paying $80 a gram, I can't imagine what you'd have to charge. I don't know of anyone who'd pay $100 a gram for cut coke.

OpioNoMo Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice Boxcar is just really nice

no profit in that bullshit, here in socal its dirt cheap 100 an 8ball even 80 sometimes, dont do it man, people only want coke when they are drunk, so you get all yer calls from 11 pm on all night, swtoopid fuckin drug,

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

you're not gonna make much money for the hassles involved by just selling small amounts like a gram. i've got a friend who's making serious cash slangin coke, but he's got mucho connections and is moving quantity. i'm talking about ounces and kilos here. i'd say that without knowing much about the coke scene and not having the kinda connects to be able to move a lot at once, you're better off looking for another hustle.
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Departed Opiophile poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla's Avatar

Its not a get rich quick thing but if you have the custies to buy and a good product the shit will sell itself. That being said, I could never sell the shit because I always found myself doing all my profits staying up for 3-5 days on serious coke and whore benders. You could make some good $ if you are good about it but I would deliver or make a meet up spot otherwise you will have crack heads and drunks knocking on your door at all crazy times.

If you don't know how good the shit is I wouldn't cut it, chances are its been jumped on enough. The shit swim used to get was straight off the brick in from Dominicans in Spanish Harlem and used to step on it 50/50 and it was still better then the other shit around town. They never came to swims house but eventually a few found out and I had to answer the door threatening to do the baseball bat boogie on there heads. all in all it is not worth it.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLORarkOliveGreen] According to astronomy, when you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. The star is dead just like your dreams.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

OpioNoMo bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough

plenty of money in coke. Don't cut your shit. If you build up a rep of having some bomb ass shit u will gain alot customers and happy customers is a very good thing. Don't front shit out unless you don't mind giving an ass whopping or going to more violent tactics. Fronting coke out will bring more attention from the law cause of you haveing to get violent occasionaly. If you don't have a mean strret side to you don't even bother hustlin cause a crackhead will spot that in a second. Try to have just a few customers move the coke for u. Give them a discount for moving more product. I always bought mine from someone in another county than were I lived. Less chance if your connect gets busted that the narcs will try to take you down to. Don't keep weight at your house. If someone knows you have 1/8 a key or more and don't like you they might come to your house with a 12ga kincking in your door. Don't sell out your house. cops will eventualy notice the extra traffic. I've sold coke/crack for over 10 years and have never been charged with any drugs. watch your back and don't get greedy not every deal is as good as it seems.

Oh yeah if a customer who usualy buys an 8ball calls and wants a oz. or two be very wary probaly about to be set up. be safe

Opiophorum Member Fillthee is fresh on the scene. Fillthee is fresh on the scene. Fillthee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narkotikon View Post
    People seriously addicted to coke are nasty bitches when they're not on it, IMO. Totally demanding, want it now, Now, NOW!. Did I mention they want it NOW? People who do coke tend to have ego-centric personalities. That may not be the case for all, but all the coke fiends I've ever been around have always been ego-centric divas who only care about themselves, and they're total bitches when they're out. Be prepared to get calls late a night too, because that's when it's done.
    I can say from experience that this is very true. There was a good 6 month period (about 3 years ago) that I took up selling coke. I seen other sides of my friends I'd never thought I'd see. I didnt like what I was helping my friends become and quit selling. As for the real/non-friend "customers" they were very pushy and didnt give a shit if you had a life. They wanted their shit. I got calls all hours of the night. sometimes 4,5 ,6 am. It was rather annoying. Not to mention the ones that would just try to show up if I didnt answer. Also if you are doing this to try to make money quick you actually have to count on those calls. You have to be ready and willing to sell at any point to make that $$$. If you dont...you wont make much fast.

Theres just too much bullshit with weed. It smells, its hard to turn a serious profit. I'm not into having people at my house for a dime bag 20 times a day, just too shady, i'm looking to buy some blow, cut it, sell it, repeat. I'm in sort of a desperate situation, and in order to better myself, calling for desperate measures. So lets say i experiment here, i'll buy a small amount, touch it, turn it. How much should i buy, how much can i (on average) cut it? Lets say i buy a gram for $80 from my guy in the city (solid dude, known him for 6 years, i live in the burbs and i know the kids out here are used to absolute trash) how much can i expect to profit off of this? I'm thinking i'll buy the gram, and just feel things out, if its too shady by my standards and not worth all the BS, then i'll drop the idea, and go back to my dorm hall book keeping scheme haha.
    Just wait until the coke fiends come by 20 times a day.

If you have the customer base you can make some cash. Honestly I would say you could possibly make a little cash if your selling to naive suberb kids. You could probally cut it a decent amount if they have been snorting crap. I wouldn't totally step on it but you could probally get away with cutting it a decent amount. I cant tell you exactly the percentage of cut to coke because I dont know how good it is and I had my b/f do most of my cutting because he had a talent for it.

However I do not think your gonna make a huge profit unless your putting in work. I would see if your guy will come up with a better price on the gram and see how it goes. Do you have anyone to test it? Possibly to give you an opinion on the quality. Also are you going to break it into smaller bags or are you gonna try to just sell a gram here and there and try to make 20-? bucks each time?

Also selling coke is illegal and bad and you shouldn't do it

Green Man - It's always sunny in Philadelphia

Departed Opiophile Mayo has disabled reputation Mayo's Avatar

Just a friendly reminder:

Selling drugs can get you killed, real easy.
    Not trying to scare you, but unfortunately I've seen it happen to even small-time dealers in 'the burbs'. No bs.
    [INDENT][INDENT][B]Free ZK.. NOW[/B]
    [/INDENT][/INDENT]

Opiophorum Member Fillthee is fresh on the scene. Fillthee is fresh on the scene. Fillthee's Avatar

Thats a good point too ^^^^

Green Man - It's always sunny in Philadelphia

OpioNoMo bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough

gram for 80 fuck that you need a connect in a major city 8ball in chitown 100 sometimes for 80 but it is usually shit for that price. the most I've ever paid was 750 for oz. but that was right after 9/11

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

If you think life is down and irritating now just wait till you sell blow. Nate said it was like selling anything , candybars and such. He is right that anything you sell has similiarities to other markets. The difference in this one is you are more likely to get robbed, shot, ripped off, and arrested.

If you have no clue about the coke game and drug scene but want to sell large amounts so you dont "nickel" and "dime" then you are asking for huge problems. Most people out there wont have mercy on your lack of knowledge and will laugh about robbing you because you played your shit all wrong.

Edit: If your big connect in the city is a gram then your already being taken advantage of if hes telling you you can start flipping and making profit.
    Last edited by SeVeN; 08-23-2008 at 07:32 PM. Reason: didnt read other posts
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

I love finding newbs to the game quickest dolla I've ever made. And a great adrenaline rush too

Departed Opiophile poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bored in sofl View Post
    gram for 80 fuck that you need a connect in a major city 8ball in chitown 100 sometimes for 80 but it is usually shit for that price. the most I've ever paid was 750 for oz. but that was right after 9/11
    SWIM was gettin them for 700 1 week after up in span Hrlm right around then
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLORarkOliveGreen] According to astronomy, when you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. The star is dead just like your dreams.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

OpioNoMo rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice

i made a sml fortune on the shit---never cut it always pure and overweight------i know for a fact that some narcs kept me around---even narcs need a connect---so might as well keep the one with the best deals. also people get jealous and will turn u in for spite----i would front scandalous people an 8 ball---i didn't want the money i just wanted them to go away---scince they thought they ripped me off everything seemed to work out..... i quit after 12 years because i got raided 2x and both times they didn't search the house or my van--they only searched my stash places--so i know someone close to me was ratting---also my daughter was only 5 i figured i probablyowed the pigs 5 years and 5 years to a kid is a lifetime----i don't regret a thing--i loved every minute ofit

^^^ the cheapest swim paid was 600 but 6 were purchased but yeah 650-700 was the norm for swim. good flacky either shit. swims car would just stink like coke

Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
    i made a sml fortune on the shit---never cut it always pure and overweight------i know for a fact that some narcs kept me around---even narcs need a connect---so might as well keep the one with the best deals. also people get jealous and will turn u in for spite----i would front scandalous people an 8 ball---i didn't want the money i just wanted them to go away---scince they thought they ripped me off everything seemed to work out..... i quit after 12 years because i got raided 2x and both times they didn't search the house or my van--they only searched my stash places--so i know someone close to me was ratting---also my daughter was only 5 i figured i probablyowed the pigs 5 years and 5 years to a kid is a lifetime----i don't regret a thing--i loved every minute ofit
    Swim did sell to one trick. He got popped with a gram and the narcs wanted him to make a buy so they gave him $2000 and he took off with the money and spent it with swim. He did most of the shit around swim or close friends of swims. That trick spent alot of money with swim so swim wasn't worried about it. The trick did go to jail for it but swim didn't

Quote Originally Posted by bored in sofl View Post
    ^^^ the cheapest swim paid was 600 but 6 were purchased but yeah 650-700 was the norm for swim. good flacky either shit. swims car would just stink like coke
    fuck yeah man I remember breaking it up and my boy came over and said he could smell the it in the hallway. Makes me want to shit just thinking about it. It was some real good shit too flakey and kind of yellowish.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The shit would make you gag but damn did it fuck you up. Swim and a friend were on the way home from pickin up and swims friend asked for a line so swim busts out some fat gramers. needless to say we didn't say a word for 2 hrs in the car thank god it was a snow storm and we were only driving 35mph the ride. sends chills up my spine thinking about it

The $80 quote was just throwing it out there, i have no idea what he would actually charge. I'm a very big boy and do have some experience in selling steroids, i dont know i might have a go at this. Still up in the air about it, i'll see what a couple grams would run me and seriously think about it long and hard. I would NEVER sell out of my house, or let those fucks know where i live.
    I made a choice
    deep inside
    heroin, or suicide?

Never Looked Back SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat's Avatar

If you have the business know how to make money selling drugs, you can also make money selling legal products.
    Last edited by SurfRat; 08-24-2008 at 12:26 AM.
    I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
    Woody Allen

"I needed to talk to Jon, to tell him to make Francine drunker, madder,
    with one foot in hell, one hand yanking the corn from the stalk as death approached,
    with the nearby buildings having faces out of dreams, looking down on the sadness of existence for us all:
    the rich, the poor, the beautiful, and the ugly, the talented and the useless."
    Bukowski

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

So i'm seriously hurting for money, i need to start school soon but have to get out of debt first. So i was thinking, why not start selling blow? I dont do the stuff, so i wouldnt be tempted to touch it myself. I have a good hookup for it, i'm just not sure how easy it would actually be to turn a profit, how much i can touch it with inositol, and the ins and outs of the game, anyone that knows a little bit more about that give me some feedback? Just curious and pondering is all. thanks.
    i wouldn't do it
    i have never been a coke dealer myself
    but there was a point in my life where i went through enough
    to be introduced to one of the "big dawgs" in the game
    then i got to cop coke bout half an hour after it came off the boats, right there on the fuckin' dock
    i guess i'm trying to give my "credentials" for answering your question...
    and i'll tell ya this much: COKE DEALERS GET SHOT

you can come back with "all drug dealers get shot" but not nearly as much
    drug dealers tend to get shot for things like territorial encroachment ($2 words!)
    or stealing (drugs, money, customers, women, etc)
    but coke dealers get shot for no reason, or for basically nothing
    being in the way, being cut out (middle-man syndrome), "disrespect" (which can mean anything), etc
    the guy i used to know in the game? stand up guy, never stole, very respectful of the colombians
    he got shot, gangsta-style! ya know why? first, cause colombians are crazy
    second, because COKE DEALERS GET SHOT

that being said, do what you have to do
    don't get shot, and i wouldn't talk about it on here
    because talking about doing drugs is one thing, but selling is "more illegal" and more watched out for
    be safe!

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkotikon View Post
    People seriously addicted to coke are nasty bitches when they're not on it, IMO. Totally demanding, want it now, Now, NOW!. Did I mention they want it NOW? People who do coke tend to have ego-centric personalities. That may not be the case for all, but all the coke fiends I've ever been around have always been ego-centric divas who only care about themselves, and they're total bitches when they're out. Be prepared to get calls late a night too, because that's when it's done. I mean, I've done coke too, but not nearly as much as opiates. I'm sure opiophiles get pissy when they're in w/d and waiting for dope, but at least that's reasonable--you're sick. People on coke just want everything now and their way or nothing at all. I wouldn't do this if I were you, especially if you've never been in the coke scene before. Try week, not that I'm suggesting you sell drugs. I've never sold drugs, and never will, but I would think weed would be easier and the clientele would be better (less demanding) and it would probably be less dangerous than dealing coke.
    sorry but i had to say this:

it's "reasonable" when folks get pissy waiting on dope
    but it's "egocentric" when folks get pissy waiting on coke?
    that, my friend, is known as a double standard
    i was a heroin addict and i was a coke and crack addict and i'll tell you this
    i'd rather be waiting for heroin while sick than waiting for coke while jonesing
    the NEEDITNOWNEEDITNOW is about 10x worse (at least for me)
    plus if you take all the phrases that i have italicized in your quote and replace them with "junkies"
    your statement is equally true

double standards are gay!

OpioNoMo Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz's Avatar

If your new to the game, this could end up being a bad move.....Best advice i can give would be to find a friend whose been in the business for a while and pick his brains.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast