Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread

Thread: Injecting Xanax

Occasionally Opiated ValiumSoup is an unknown quantity at this point ValiumSoup's Avatar

Default Injecting Xanax

I know I have heard bad things about it, but just how safe or unsafe is it?

VS
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Hunter S. Thompson

Opiophorum Member katomic is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Injecting Xanax

Its not soluble in water unfortunately,

but I wonder if it is with an acid like what you have to do with euro H? anyone with chem knowledge?

Opiophorum Member sidman is an unknown quantity at this point

Years ago when I tried, I ended up with lumps at the injection site that stayed with me for quite some time,so I dont think it is immediately possible.
    Perhaps Katomic has a point though...maybe it is acid soluble but i would check it out and do thorough research first.....
    I get alot of information by going into an advanced search on google and typing in the exact phrase which would describe what I wanted to do....it has been very helpful for me and maybe it can help you too.
    Searchin', hopin',for the right connection 'cuz I need it,want it,you know I got to have it,takes me HIGHER,than anything I know--"VENOM"

Never Looked Back exitwound is an unknown quantity at this point exitwound's Avatar
    Shoot yourself in the balls and then electrocute yourself. That's how I always feel!!!

If you had pure powdered alprazolam that might be one thing. But shooting up pills is generally not a bright idea. Most pills are not safely formulated for that, even with careful processing of the pill.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - The Good Doctor, Hunter S. Thompson

Occasionally Opiated ValiumSoup is an unknown quantity at this point ValiumSoup's Avatar

Ever here of the baking Valiums in a 350 degree oven for like 15 mins to drawout the oils, then they crumble, It seemed to woork did it a while ago.

VS
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Hunter S. Thompson

Opiophorum Member katomic is an unknown quantity at this point

then what IV it i dident think even iv'ed valium gave a rush.
    tell me more

Sadly I cannot tell anymore, My tolerance to benzos is beyond anything I have ever seen...buying them just seems a waste of money....I can eat 100+ Mg of Xanax and unless I am drinking I feel little to nothing.

VS

Hunter S. Thompson

High-Functioning Drug Addict Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ValiumSoup
    Sadly I cannot tell anymore, My tolerance to benzos is beyond anything I have ever seen...buying them just seems a waste of money....I can eat 100+ Mg of Xanax and unless I am drinking I feel little to nothing.

VS
    DOOOOOOD! NO WAY! 100mg of xanax? are you serious?

Anyways, xanax is soluble in alcohol. My friend did it back a few years ago. 80 proof vodka, a few ml's in a shotglass, crumbled up 2mg of xannies and filtered, shot it up.

He say it hit him real fast, but it's not a whole lot different feeling than eating them. Prolly not really werf da trubble.

As far as being acid-soluble is concerned, yeah, they might be - the triazole ring on the alprazolam molecule can be protonated by strong acid, which would make it water soluble, but do you want to shoot up a real acidic solution into your veins?

"I have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

- Mark Twain

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

- Yogi Berra

Si non pro pharmacae, me infelix fore.

Junky defenestrate will become famous soon enough defenestrate will become famous soon enough defenestrate will become famous soon enough defenestrate will become famous soon enough defenestrate will become famous soon enough defenestrate's Avatar

that's about how i was with klonopin a couple of years back. didn't have any xanax to see if it worked out the same way. i never had withdrawal issues though, nothing serious, maybe being a little more high-keyed (duh-that's why i had them!). how bout you?

Never Looked Back exitwound is an unknown quantity at this point exitwound's Avatar
    Shoot yourself in the balls and then electrocute yourself. That's how I always feel!!!

from what i've heard, benzos are quite bioavailable orally and are not very bioavailable at all when snorted. i don't think it makes sense to shoot them up either when you're starting from pill from what i recall my old hardcore junkie friends saying based on all their research.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - The Good Doctor, Hunter S. Thompson

Opiophorum Member blahblahblah is an unknown quantity at this point blahblahblah's Avatar

Re: Injecting Xanax

Ever here of the baking Valiums in a 350 degree oven for like 15 mins to drawout the oils, then they crumble, It seemed to woork did it a while ago.
    Never heard of that one I would be skeptical though as benzodiazepine's are high susceptible to heat and cold and lose potency very eaily that way. I'd love to here more about that. I hear you on a high benzo tolerence Valium Soup, there is no way for me to get recreational effects of of benzos, except for a nice 2ml injection of inj. 10mg of diazepam, no real rush but definetely a instant relief that could be interpreted as a rush to some, but I just use benzos for what there designed for these days, anxiety and shakes. I have been wanting to get my hands on Alprazolam oral liquid drops for a little while as that would be fun to play with. not sur if its syrupy or more of a alcohol based thiner liquid. Back in my crazy days I would inject klonopin, xanax, ritalin, adderall you name it I have tried it. Shooting pills is bad news, no way around especially when you start to mess with non water solubles. It will catch up to you.

Asorbic acid or Vinegar does help in getting it into solution but not much when your playing with a 2mg's of xanax in a pill that weighs 300 or so mgs. Here is a little story about the last time I shot klonopin and xanax. Quite the little mess, lol

http://www.junkylife.com/seedless/in...rehab-visit-1/
    Last edited by blahblahblah; 04-04-2006 at 03:56 AM.

Information Warrior HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness's Avatar

Just throw those things under your tongue and hold... don't see anything associated with a rush worth the risk.

-H
    fuck happy.

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahblah
    Never heard of that one I would be skeptical though as benzodiazepine's are high susceptible to heat and cold and lose potency very eaily that way. I'd love to here more about that. I hear you on a high benzo tolerence Valium Soup, there is no way for me to get recreational effects of of benzos, except for a nice 2ml injection of inj. 10mg of diazepam, no real rush but definetely a instant relief that could be interpreted as a rush to some, but I just use benzos for what there designed for these days, anxiety and shakes. I have been wanting to get my hands on Alprazolam oral liquid drops for a little while as that would be fun to play with. not sur if its syrupy or more of a alcohol based thiner liquid. Back in my crazy days I would inject klonopin, xanax, ritalin, adderall you name it I have tried it. Shooting pills is bad news, no way around especially when you start to mess with non water solubles. It will catch up to you.

Asorbic acid or Vinegar does help in getting it into solution but not much when your playing with a 2mg's of xanax in a pill that weighs 300 or so mgs. Here is a little story about the last time I shot klonopin and xanax. Quite the little mess, lol

http://www.junkylife.com/seedless/in...rehab-visit-1/
    Yeah I have about 15 ampules of IV valium left, but past has fucked my veins I got 1 maybe to tries then I am done, And all I have is 1cc syringes, Now If I had 3 CC that might be a diff story,Id like to IV like 40mg atonce and see the results bust fuck talking 8ml there you would need a purty big stick, and 25 guage and up I just cant do anymore anyway...I bet hitting 80mg IV you would feel something even if your like me and find no buzz in benzos anymore, I would just have to think 80 mg just blasted not listening to the slow injection of iv valium from med books, I mean a full pull slam, you would have to feel something,I worked as a equine Vet assistant years ago, I train horse now, well did untill Katrina detroyed the Fairgrounds in new orleans, I have seen the larger 20-30 CC rigs and their points you would have to groin hit, Or Neck I guess but I could never bring myself to do that....

the sad fact is, there is no was to concentrate this shit, there is nothing in it to stop bad thing from groing in it once it is exposed to a non sterile environment, If one could get the shit to say 40-50 mg per 1 ml it might be worth fucking with otherwise to me, Unless I am in WD from running out its purty useless, Cuz I sure as hell aint putting in up my ass, all though that would prolly work.

VS

Hunter S. Thompson

Opiophorum Member northernstar is an unknown quantity at this point northernstar's Avatar

I know I have heard bad things about it, but just how safe or unsafe is it?

VS

its prob safe becuser your lucky to get anything thru the cotton....boiling hot...then it might goo and fuck the rig. my attempts showed me its a a waste. Now a buddy does clonipins with a extra big rig, and claims it works on xanex too...but is it worth the HARPOONING?

OpioNoMo moviebuff927 is an unknown quantity at this point moviebuff927's Avatar

Well, I tried to inject 2 .5mg xanax's in pure vodka (BURNED LIKE FUCKING HELL! DAMN NEAR COUDN'T FINISH SHOOTING IT BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD!)

Absolutely no effects whatsever. Even tried SC but nothing.

So in conclusion,

YOU CANNOT SHOOT XANAX!!!

Opiophile Sitar is an unknown quantity at this point Sitar's Avatar

Re: Injecting Xanax

I once extracted some Xanax from pills with a small amount of alcohol and IV'd it. It was like an instant blackout. As soon as I pulled the needle out I had a strong desire to just lie down on the floor. The next thing I knew, I was waking up 4 hours later, with some blood on my arm and on the carpet.

I don't recommend IV'ing Xanax whatsoever. It seems pretty dangerous from my experience.
    I've officially stopped tapering on bupe until I can get my head straightened out and my life in order.

Opiophorum Member Moonrock is an unknown quantity at this point Moonrock's Avatar

i did shoot xanax a coupla times, but it was just plain stupid
    the damn pills dont disolve in water, so u need to keep pulling blood into the rig trying to disolve it, the whole shot took around 6 to 7 minutes, and i still couldnt get the whole powder in my veins. moreover, the amount that got in, made a bad lump, i did feel something though, not a rush, but rather an annoying feeling of fatigue and tiresome. In summary, it was a dumb thing to do and i'd never do it again.
    Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Opiophorum Member kazman32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by katomic View Post
    Its not soluble in water unfortunately,

but I wonder if it is with an acid like what you have to do with euro H? anyone with chem knowledge?

might be soluable in something like PEG 300-400 depending on it's molecular weight, I had some injectable valium before 10cc bottles from south of the border, really good shit...

OpioNoMo greenfox is an unknown quantity at this point

swim is thinking of banging a xanax (old topic I know I know) how about lemon juice?

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

Using lemon or lime juice to iv anything is a bad idea, it can carry fungal spores that you really don't want finding a home in your lungs, heart, or brain. The only benzo that I have iv'd successfully is temazepam. When I did that there was a slight rush that felt like warm water flowing over me. About 10mins later I began to feel more tired than I have ever been in my life before or after, and I was unable to remain awake. If you do iv benzos you should always have someone around that you trust with your life, literally. Benzos can stop your breathing cold. You can't force yourself to start and you can't walk it off, this is where the friend comes in and breathes for you until ems arrives. You really aren't going to get much more effect than you would orally or im. Good luck and be safe, remember that if you do manage to dissolve it in vinegar or a similar acid it will SUCK if you miss or try to im or sc.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greenfox View Post
    swim is thinking of banging a xanax (old topic I know I know) how about lemon juice?

bad idea,GF. you should know better!
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Opiophorum Member Dirtyrockstar is an unknown quantity at this point Dirtyrockstar's Avatar

i've done this in other threads but wtf why not do it one more time, education is important right?

u can IV xanax, u just really shouldn't, its 90% bioavailable in ur tummy and i assume about the same in ur butt (tho thats heresay dont hold me to it). its also bound alot of the time with corn (maize) starch which aint the best for ur veins.

swim mixed up xanax yesterday, to dissolve the alprazolam u need alcohol, vodka i think is silly coz theres no telling how long its been sitting on ur shelf or how many ppl have put their dirty faces to it. the best thing is to use the isopropyl alcohol swabs for pre-injection, about one swab per mg of xanax ie 10mg which is two half decent goes at it, use 10 swabs, stack em fold em in four and squeeze like fuck (wash hands first) swim would use the tip of his fighter to stir like a mad bugger til all ther powder is wet, then add the water, oh unless ur a big pussy whose scared of 3ml rigs dont even think about it, u need alot of water or else it might be too think to fit through the tip, oh and you'd wanna shake it constantly up until it goes into ur arm, seems to make it easier going. shooting xanax esp. if u have no tolerance can fuck u right up 1) its strong and 2) alcohol potentiates all benzos and part of the process of xanax injection is also injection a small amount of alcohol.

so in short DONT PLEASE SHOO XANAX OR ATTEMPT TOO, im sure it seems like im advocating simply by posting this but if some cockstain does decide to do it at least they can do it as safe as possible

ps. theupjohn1mg are the best for this u need more of em but the sticks just dont lend to it, i recommend big fat ciggy filters coz cotton will not suffice.

dont shoot xanax. thnx 4 ur time

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

Injecting isopropyl alcohol is probably a bad idea since it is toxic to people.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

Opiophorum Member Lu_cid is an unknown quantity at this point Lu_cid's Avatar

I had a friend that used to always mix a bar or so in w/ his shots. I couldn’t convince him that they were insoluble in water no matter how much sludge was left in the spoon.
    IV Diazepam is nice mixed in an M shot though. Causes an odd metallic taste/sensation in the back of the throat, that mixes well with the pins'n'needles, I think anyways.

From what I hear mixing opiates w/ CNS depressants is not a good idea. Breathing problems and what not.

Facilis descensus Averni:
    noctes atque dies patet atri ianua Ditis;
    sed revocare gradium superasque evadere ad auras.
    hoc opus, hic labor est.

Virgil: The Aeneid; Book VI, line 126

Opiophorum Member Dirtyrockstar is an unknown quantity at this point Dirtyrockstar's Avatar

dying from ingesting isopropranol is extremely uncommon especially given the minute amount (less than 1ml) required in this instance. in 1998 there were only 3 deaths related to isopropranol and the amounts involved were much larger.

fuck yes iv diazepam is good shit.

dont inject xanax pretty please with sugar on top

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

i believe xanax has a 90% oral bioavailibility or some big word

in other words the 10% more you will feel is not worth the trouble it would take to shoot it
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

Opiophorum Member newParadigm is an unknown quantity at this point newParadigm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
    DOOOOOOD! NO WAY! 100mg of xanax? are you serious?

Anyways, xanax is soluble in alcohol. My friend did it back a few years ago. 80 proof vodka, a few ml's in a shotglass, crumbled up 2mg of xannies and filtered, shot it up.

He say it hit him real fast, but it's not a whole lot different feeling than eating them. Prolly not really werf da trubble.

As far as being acid-soluble is concerned, yeah, they might be - the triazole ring on the alprazolam molecule can be protonated by strong acid, which would make it water soluble, but do you want to shoot up a real acidic solution into your veins?

Just did that 20 minutes ago, fuck that hurt goin in. Never again in my life will I inject alcohol. It burned all the way up my to my shoulder (injected at the wrist). It felt good, couldn't tell if it was the alcohol (I used 3ml's) or the xannies, but I did get a bit of a rush. I haven't been able to score around here in a while and have been using tramadol to stay well, so I needed SOMEthing. Never again though, never again.

Closed Thread