Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shooting Orgasms !

Opiophorum Member lukilu is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Shooting Orgasms !

I had a Friend who has been playin with Opie Pharmies for a couple years and also snortin and smokin small amounts of Heroin in the last couple years and always got a nice little buzz but nothin like a Nod or overly euphoric feeling like I hear some people talk about when they shoot the shit . So ,mostly for the last 6 months been on Bup maintanance and once in awhile does some Poppy Tea or Opie Pharmies.

Well, Last week SWIM gets a Tar connect off the street and proceeds to snort about 10 dollars worth and the shit burns SWIMS nose and feels like he gets off alittle but it leads to what feels like the start of strep throat so he puts it away and says fuck that shit but aweek later its callin his name again so SWIM decides to deposit Tar Water where the SUN DONT SHINE ! Low and behold SWIM finds he gets what feels like--- Shooting Orgasms in my brain and a nice euphric feeling and no it wasnt anything to do with stickin something up the Hershey highway ! I think it might be something close to what someone who slams there Gear in a Vein . But since SWIM dont know the feelin I am wondering if anybody can try to the best of there ability to put into words what it feels like to Slam the H and if, SWIM got alittle taste of what its like ? These shooting orgasms I speak of stopped and started like 20 times and lasted a few seconds each then subsided into a nice cozy smiley contentment that whent on for another hour or so ! Also can anybody speak to the problem of burning the nose so bad and what felt like strep throat for 3 days after snorting the shit ?

Sorry for the long post but SWIM feels like a kid who owns the candy store !
    Lukilu
    Last edited by lukilu; 03-26-2006 at 03:24 AM.

Opiophile Coddfish is a jewel in the rough Coddfish is a jewel in the rough Coddfish is a jewel in the rough Coddfish is a jewel in the rough Coddfish is a jewel in the rough Coddfish is a jewel in the rough Coddfish is a jewel in the rough Coddfish is a jewel in the rough Coddfish's Avatar

Default Re: Shooting Orgasms !

They say you can sniff tar, but I didn't have much luck; seems like most of it goes down the throat. Nasty situation, that. I don't recommend it if you have a different way to go. Sounds like you do. Never done that, but it sounds to me a bit like the feeling from slamming. Be warned, you will soon lose that feeling and never get it back. Just look at some of the posts on here. "Chasing the Dragon" can eat you up.
    --"You neva heard a' Fila? Waddabout Adidas?"

Never Looked Back exitwound is an unknown quantity at this point exitwound's Avatar
    Shoot yourself in the balls and then electrocute yourself. That's how I always feel!!!

although i have no interest in injection, i often feel envious of those of you who do. granted i don't envy the health risks, but i do envy the rush. as a chronic pain patient, i have to ration out my opiates to the point where i can barely tell whether i've taken them or not except by judging my pain levels =/
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - The Good Doctor, Hunter S. Thompson

Opiophorum Member lukilu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey , Thanks for the responses to my question . Back on the Bup today but definately cant wait till next weekend to see if the results can be matched ! One thing I forgot to tell that was included in the mix was ,a small amount of Opium from Vietnam mixed with the " H " then deposited in the buttocal region ! I would still like to hear from people who shoot the heroin -if they can put into words what they feel when the heroin hits full force . I know its probably hard but damn there are some really creative wordsmiths on here . Put it in a poem if you like . Thanks in advance !
    Lukilu

+ Reply to Thread