Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread

Thread: ROXY IV Thread

Junky DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough

Default ROXY IV Thread

Is there a thread about IVing roxy's?

I can't find it if so.

Anyway, just acquired a few of these blue roxy 30's. Are these brand? How do they work up? Anyone?
    Join the I <3 OC social group! It's the most populous group on opiophile,
    with nearly 4 dozen members and counting.

Jr. Opiophile wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77's Avatar

Default Re: ROXY IV Thread

Well, what is the imprint? These are all blue 30's: A-215 = Actavis/Amide (best Generic) M 30 = Mallinkrodt (descent generic)

V 4812 = Qualitest (About as good as Actavis) 54 199 = Xanodyne (Brand) No better than Actavis or Qualitest

There is also a White 30 (ETH 446) by Ethex. This is the worst, but still alright.

All can be easily put into solution.

Junky DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough

These people always seem to insist on brand names, and I'm sure all of these at some point need to be comprehensively covered. I'll be able to tell you in a minute when they get here, I'll make an edit in a second

EDIT: Activis.
    Last edited by DreamSellerInc; 06-16-2008 at 11:16 AM. Reason: They're here, they're here, they're here!

Jr. Opiophile wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSellerInc View Post
    These people always seem to insist on brand names, and I'm sure all of these at some point need to be comprehensively covered. I'll be able to tell you in a minute when they get here, I'll make an edit in a second

EDIT: Activis.
    They dont get any better, or easier to shoot. Just crush, add to the water, add a little heat (dont boil), filter, and shoot. No gel or any other bullshit to deal with.

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

A 215's are definatley the best!!! Got 7 of em yesterday. Expensive lil bastards but well worth the money IMO

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

yea blue A 215s are my favorites. damn i wish i could still find those.

easy as fuck to IV too...just do what the person above said.

Same with the M/30?'s

So, I brought the first one to a temp where the bubbles were starting to form, and it seemed to dissolve all the powder better. But you're saying it would be better if I left the powder alone, and that the water contains all the oxy I can get out of it, and I don't have to heat it to the point that I did.

With 70-80 units in the spoon with one 30, the powdered pill settled to the bottom of the spoon. I added heat and gently rocked it back and forth, as i watched the powder gather up together then bubbles began to form on the bottom of the spoon.I let the "trash"(?) fall to the bottom as it cooled a bit, put a piece of cotton, and drew.

Is the aforementioned solution that I Have in syringe as good as it gets? Did I heat it too long?

Are there any personal preferences when it comes to preparation? Grinding/Water Units/Brand/Heat?

Occasionally Opiated Westside is an unknown quantity at this point Westside's Avatar

Let us know how it goes. Is it a huge rush?

Re: ROXY IV Thread

I've fixed up a few 15's and a few 30's. Most were Mallindkroft, which from the information given above, doesn't differ too much from the other brands.

Note: Take my dosage description's with a grain of salt, some may need less, but any habitual users would probably need more. I've been weening off for a week or so, so my tolerance is pretty far down. I think you'll get the point.

A normal dose of Oxy for me would be 20-40 milligrams. with a 15 mg threshold.

Now mainlining 15mg of the roxy compound gave me a decent nominal buzz. and 30 mg of roxy was a good dose. I'd compare it to a stamp of powder heroin. Very close dose/effect.

I hit my mark, registered, then began pushing in slowly. Within 5 seconds (takes nearly 10 with Oxy's) the warm feeling took me over in a doubled-over euphoria. The feeling's came on so strong I was surprised. It was nice. The rush wasn't so different than any other opiate, it just got to me so quickly. Plus roxy's are generally cheaper around here than the OC's. 2 for $25 (Mallindkroft RoxyContin's) and $40-50 for one OC 80. Good deal.

Need to KNOW

IS the preparation for ETHEX roxi's basically the same.

Can some one help me right quick

Dopiophile Moderator jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub's Avatar

Default Re: Need to KNOW

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSellerInc View Post
    IS the preparation for ETHEX roxi's basically the same.

Can some one help me right quick
    Yeah it should be. You don;t have to add heat to any of them IME.
    Save Opiophile
    http://www.gofundme.com/Opiophiles-Last-Chance

“Sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whiskey and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind but falling in love and not getting arrested.”― Hunter S. Thompson

I've always lived by the creed that you're never a failure in life if you fall as long as you try and get back up.

-Evel Knievel

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Ton's of threads about this.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Closed Thread