Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xanax Blotter Paper?

Jr. Opiophile Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt's Avatar

Default Xanax Blotter Paper?

XANAX BLOTTER PAPER IN BARTLESVILLE, OKLAHOMA

Photo 1 (12 of 86 squares)

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation Northeast Regional Laboratory (Tahlequah) recently received a partial sheet of blotter paper, with a Xanax tablet shape with the word “XANAX” inside the tablet shape imprinted repeatedly on one side (see Photo 1) and the word “XANAX” imprinted repeatedly on it in bold letters on the opposite side (photo not shown), suspected LSD. The exhibit was seized in Bartlesville by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office, pursuant to a traffic stop for suspected DUI (Bartlesville is in the northeast corner of the state, near Tulsa). The sheet contained 86 dosage units, segmented into ¼ inch squares. UV irradiation did not give the bright fluorescence usually observed with LSD blotter paper, and analysis of methanolic extracts by GC and GC/MS indicated not LSD but rather alprazolam (not quantitated, but a moderate to high loading based on the chromatograms). A similar submission was previously submitted to the laboratory; however, that exhibit consisted of only two squares, and was imprinted with “XANAX” on only one side. In the latter case, analysis again indicated a heavy loading of alprazolam.
    [Editor’s Notes: Xanax is a trade name for alprazolam. Over the past five years, there have been numerous reports of blotter paper

This was on the DEA Microgram, I'm sure some of you may have seen it already. I for one am surprised. I've never heard of benzos being dosed on blotter paper. When I first started reading this entry, I saw the picture and thought it was a little weird to make blotter paper to look like xanny bars but not that weird. I've seen some strange shit on those before and I know a couple of people who frequent the various festivals where a lot of LSD and the like get circulated and they tell me that benzos are popular among the folks there. I suppose to come down from a roll or to try and snap out of a bad trip a xanny bar would be great. So I figured someone selling acid took advantage of the xanny bar's popularity and used it to market their LSD.

I didn't think it was going to actually be alprazolam on the sheet. I wonder how strong it could be. It doesn't seem like you could get 2mgs of alprazolam on one of those bars from the sheet. . .maybe you could I guess. I've never really tried anything like that. Just thought it was interesting and figured I'd share it with you all.
    This is your brain on drugs. . . any questions?

Opiophile God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Xanax Blotter Paper?

i saw that awhile ago, even if its the real thing, id never want to risk needing to take a benzo and getting a dose.

definitely not a trend thats gonna catch on, i think alot of people would feel the same

Opiophorum Member bluesubaru is an unknown quantity at this point bluesubaru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mallinckrodt View Post
    XANAX BLOTTER PAPER IN BARTLESVILLE, OKLAHOMA

snip snip
    too bad they didn't find out the amount one of those squares hold...

hopefully someone can chime in with some personal experience with these things
    The Drug Enforcement Administration- creating the pharmaceutical black market since 1973

Never Looked Back Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy's Avatar

cool idea, i think 2/1000 of a gram would easily fit on a blotter that size.

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar

Just My 2 Pence:

Usually drugs that are very efficacious (potent), where doses are measured-out in micrograms, use a blotter method for dosing.

This only makes sense. I mean, the average dose for mescaline is something like 200-300 milligrams. To make a blotter for a dose like that, would require either a very large chunk of paper.

Of course LSD and its derivative are dosed in the 50 microgram-200 microgram and are perfect chemicals for such a distribution method.

One would think that fentanyl (and its analogs) would use a similar method, since they too are dosed in the microgram range.

Real xanax would just be an odd choice to use a blotter delivery system. If there were a "super benzodiazepine" chemical--lets call it "Morphazolam" that was effective at 75 micrograms, this would be a good candidate for blotter-delivery.

Unlike LSD, were there's always some knucklehead that is likely to drop 15 hits and "see what happens", if they did so with Fentanyl Blotter, or a benzodiazepine, they could easily OD and die, instead of just ending-up in a padded room.

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by More Feen View Post
    Just My 2 Pence:

Usually drugs that are very efficacious (potent), where doses are measured-out in micrograms, use a blotter method for dosing.

This only makes sense. I mean, the average dose for mescaline is something like 200-300 milligrams. To make a blotter for a dose like that, would require either a very large chunk of paper.

Of course LSD and its derivative are dosed in the 50 microgram-200 microgram and are perfect chemicals for such a distribution method.

One would think that fentanyl (and its analogs) would use a similar method, since they too are dosed in the microgram range.

Real xanax would just be an odd choice to use a blotter delivery system. If there were a "super benzodiazepine" chemical--lets call it "Morphazolam" that was effective at 75 micrograms, this would be a good candidate for blotter-delivery.

Unlike LSD, were there's always some knucklehead that is likely to drop 15 hits and "see what happens", if they did so with Fentanyl Blotter, or a benzodiazepine, they could easily OD and die, instead of just ending-up in a padded room.
    Someone has offered fent blotters for sale.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Opiophorum Member pippin will become famous soon enough pippin will become famous soon enough pippin will become famous soon enough pippin will become famous soon enough pippin's Avatar

I'd buy fent blotters

Jr. Opiophile Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt's Avatar

Just My 2 Pence:

I'd definitely buy me some fent blotters. Also, I think I would rather overdose on a fent or benzo blotter than drop 15 doses of LSD. Even if I came out of it alive, I know I would be fucking flipped. But yeah, I agree it most definitely doesn't seem like the most efficient way to dose xanax.
    This is your brain on drugs. . . any questions?

Opiophorum Member syn2600 is fresh on the scene. syn2600 is fresh on the scene.

Not suprising really, since the last steroid bust in the us (gear grinder i beleive, or that could have been the mexican bust i forget) its been harder to do the whole mail order thing, which is the primary way steroids are bought and sold. So a lot of labs are turning out "stealth" gear. Oral steroids on blotter paper, and injectibles inside those ketchup packet satchels. After your order is shipped they tell you which condiment satchels are witch (they change constantly) and what will be on the paper (its never anything suspicious) even threw customs they're hasn't been a single reported seizure. cool stuff!!

Opiophile scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid's Avatar

Interesting... but it seems pretty dangerous. I could see some 16 year old dropping a large amount "hoping" its LSD.
    ----

As Above, So Below

Never Looked Back red26 has disabled reputation

whatever that was sounded like this ebony princess I used to date named Tyesha. That sounds like entirely too much fun, this zanny-blotter thingy. I was pretty much the test subject for a good 5 years or so and was fed acid and mesc almost on a daily basis. It was really staeddy for a good 2 years tho and it took way too much werk to get somewhat back to tera firma for me to go takeing madman again. BUT! It does sound like a really good time. A good heavy dose of benzos and a decent halloooy along with some good clean dope...mmmmmmm yummy
    too old to lose it , too young to choose it Ziggy Stardust

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Just My 2 Pence:

This is true, No way they contain a 2mg dose. My guess if these do actually contain Alprazolam that it is a small dose, probably 0.25mg. I was thinking Halcion would be good for this since it is very effective in smaller doses, like 0.125mg.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Opiophile Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scikid View Post
    Interesting... but it seems pretty dangerous. I could see some 16 year old dropping a large amount "hoping" its LSD.
    The LD50 of Xanax in rats suggests that it's nearly impossible to overdose on the stuff. You could eat an entire bottle of Xanax bars and probably just sleep for a week.
    Hooked on Phonics™

Opiophile scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woowoo View Post
    The LD50 of Xanax in rats suggests that it's nearly impossible to overdose on the stuff. You could eat an entire bottle of Xanax bars and probably just sleep for a week.
    Yeah but that still isn't good. Also what if the person has other things in their system.

Its just weak, I remember when LSD was a bit scare people were putting RCs on blotters...
    ----

As Above, So Below

OpioNoMo memphis10 is an unknown quantity at this point

my mouth is watering

cant wait

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar

That is true that most Benzos have a decent safety margin, with decent LD50s (much better than any other depressant, I think).

Unfortunately people rarely seem to take benzos by themselves (with not other drugs). swIm sure as hell mixes them into the fray.

All of that safety factor, that high LD50 goes to shyte when you include other chems in the mix. Alcohol is number 1 when it comes to bad mixes with benzos.

That combination (usually valium & alcohol) has killed many people and sent more people into comas. I think there were some ~prominent cases that involved diazepam & alcohol comas. Some right to die cases in the late 70's early 80's.

MF

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

+ Reply to Thread