Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sniffing clonazepam

Junky djnarkotik is an unknown quantity at this point djnarkotik's Avatar

Default sniffing clonazepam

man i love to sniff this stuff. u get this immediate effects which is much nicer then oral.

anyone else do this with em

OpioNoMo Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice

Default Re: sniffing clonazepam

UR JOKING RIGHT!!!

U CAn't get off that way & if u do then u getting about 25-505 of it, while just dissolving them, under ur tounge will work faster & more effircent.

Opiophile OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen has a spectacular aura about OxyQueen's Avatar

I ALWAYS do cus i have a snorting fixation

Opiophorum Member handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob's Avatar

I love to snort things and have been on Klons for 4-5 years. Snorting them never did much of anything for me exept gave me an odd taste in my throat. Benzo's, at least xanax and klonopin are best done orally IMO. My doc told me to dissolve under the tongue if I have a panic attack, for quick absorbtion. I never found snorting benzos to be efficient at all.

Opiophile God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light

xanax is the only benzo that works good for me snorted, klonopins got that weird 'icy cold' feeling when you sniff it and besides it lasts so much longer if you just eat it, if youre impatient just dissolve it under your tongue so youre not wasting most of it.

OpioNoMo Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice

yo whats wrong w/ur eyes in ur pic, :speechles
    is it fake?
    Quote Originally Posted by handsome rob View Post
    I love to snort things and have been on Klons for 4-5 years. Snorting them never did much of anything for me exept gave me an odd taste in my throat. Benzo's, at least xanax and klonopin are best done orally IMO. My doc told me to dissolve under the tongue if I have a panic attack, for quick absorbtion. I never found snorting benzos to be efficient at all.

مغادرة حكايات للأطفال chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

I chew all benzos. They're not water soluble and don't really absorb that well in nasal cavity. Just chew/eat 'em..

Someone should make a sticky: NO YOU CAN"T SHOOT ANYTHING BUT AMPS AND SNIFFING BENZOS IS STUPID, JUST CHEW THEM!!!

If you sniff them, eventually they'll wind up in your gut but it's kind of a waste. The onset for chewing them up is just a few minutes..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Opiophorum Member handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago View Post
    yo whats wrong w/ur eyes in ur pic, :speechles
    is it fake?
    It's some guy named Brian Peppers, I found on consumption junction once. It was just a strange pic and stranger that the guy is a sex offender. Google him if your bored. I used the picture as an avatar to contrast the user name.

Junky frankie will become famous soon enough frankie will become famous soon enough frankie will become famous soon enough frankie will become famous soon enough frankie will become famous soon enough

Re: sniffing clonazepam

i can't believe that ppl snort pins up their nose, i personally have never tried and i love to snort things lol, i take 8 1mg of pins but sometimes i swallow a few more but hearing that other ppl are snorting them and getting high, i think i will give it a try.

p.s. i also wanted to know where handsome rob got that pic since i didn't think that was really him...lol

Occasionally Opiated OxyHydroMorphoneCodone is an unknown quantity at this point OxyHydroMorphoneCodone's Avatar

I snorted a bunch of pins,
    but all I got was a weird minty sensation
    in the back of my throat, and no effects.
    Haven't done it since.
    Dissolve under the tongue.
    "Last edited by I-Nod; 05-20-2008 at 107 AM. Reason: I nodded"

+ Reply to Thread