Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Separating Hydrocodone from Acetaminophen??

New Opiophile PsychoSeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Separating Hydrocodone from Acetaminophen??

How do I separate the Hydrocodone from the Acetaminophen in Lortabs? I have 40 of them and my boyfriend can't take anything with Acetaminophen in it because he has liver cancer. Please Help!

Opiophorum Member jspilt is an unknown quantity at this point jspilt's Avatar

Default Re: Separating Hydrocodone from Acetaminophen??

I don't think that without lab experiance you'll be able to completely seperate the two. Search for "cold water extraction", there's a couple ways, from basic remove most, to more elaborate remove even more, but no matter how I have ever done it, there is still always some apap left.
    I tried and tried, I never learn, there's only one way out ...Push Down and Turn

Junky NastyZilla is fresh on the scene. NastyZilla is fresh on the scene. NastyZilla's Avatar

Yup, search CWE or Cold Water Extraction. There are several good threads here on it.

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

CWE can actually be really effective. If you are still worried, do it twice.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

Opiophorum Member retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia's Avatar

tried and tested method for easily removing 100% of unwanted products
    dissovle tabs as per CWE
    warm your solution
    add sodium hydroxide too raise the ph. paracetamol will precipitate, filter this, leaving water soluble opiates in the water.

I will go into further any one wants? bit mashd now

Information Warrior HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness's Avatar

man there's a lot of great info on this site if you'll take the time to read a while. i hope you don't take this response the wrong way but this question is asked and answered so much one can only assume you haven't read much.

you are guarenteed better buzzes, safer trips, closer encounters with positive energy, and possibly a much longer life by sitting down with a cuppa (whatevah your poison) several times, clawing through the muddy, rocky archives, and boldly going where no newb has gone before....

am i getting soft or what?

j/k man, seriously, welcome, take your time, and read read read!!!!!!
    fuck happy.

Lying POS D-BoyJake has a spectacular aura about D-BoyJake has a spectacular aura about D-BoyJake has a spectacular aura about D-BoyJake has a spectacular aura about D-BoyJake has a spectacular aura about D-BoyJake has a spectacular aura about
    They got guns, and trucks, and racks for guns in trucks. YEEEEEEHAWWWWWW

Yeah... Cold Water Extraction directions are actually sticky'd in a post at the top of the Hydrocodone forum...

+ Reply to Thread