Advertise on Opiophile

View Poll Results: you cop in joisey?mostly where?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • paterson

6 35.29%
  • newark

7 41.18%
  • jersey city

4 23.53%
  • irvington

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 18 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 2361

Thread: STAMP REPORT DAILY east coast edition (NJ, NY, Philly, Baltimore, etc)

Occasionally Opiated poobread is an unknown quantity at this point poobread's Avatar

Default Re: STAMP REPORT DAILY east coast edition (NJ, NY, Philly, Baltimore, etc)

Fairhill - PEPSI. Blue bag blue ink.

I was fed up with the zombie/lexus shit, which definitely fell off. This is a significant improvement. Much better.

Opiophorum Member ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss's Avatar

Default Re: STAMP REPORT DAILY east coast edition (NJ, NY, Philly, Baltimore, etc)

Nose Candy

Rush: 6
    Count: 7
    Legs: 6

Over all good shit, quality is above average, and had a bangin' count.
    by disconnect

Opiophorum Member njd0pe is fresh on the scene. njd0pe is fresh on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesss View Post
    Nose Candy

Rush: 6
    Count: 7
    Legs: 6

Over all good shit, quality is above average, and had a bangin' count.
    ariesss , i always notice you get the coolest looking stamps in allentown, polo, nose candy, exxon are just a few of the cool ones you posted haha, have you ever gotten paterson bags? im curious how big allentown bags are compared to paterson and whats the prices there?

Compulsive Fuck Up Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix's Avatar

Not an Allentownian or whatever, but I did have the great fortune to hang in Easton for a few..A-town is everything from everywhere.. Philly not too far off via PA tpk(bout an hr pending the schukyll..Its off rt 78, and brick city bout 45mins- traffic pending too...

I usually ran myself where I needed to go, and SWIM had lotsa friends who needed a hand, and back then A-town was $120 for 10/11...I had a phone it in, and saw shit from literally everywhere with this guy.. P-town, Jerz City, Bricks, philly blue...Its not that A-town is pushing its own, but its certainly a crossroads with something from everywhere..

Granted, my time in the lehigh valley was 15 yrs ago- ish...But based on my 'conosourism' and seeing stamps posted- I think A-town still gets down in much the same manner...I'm sure pricing is different up there nowadays, but the variety is sweet..and 120 on 10-11 bags 15yrs ago was nice...Saved me 2hrs driving + gas(tho gas was cheap then- $12 got ya to bricks & back- was 50c on rt 22, or 75c/$1 on 78, or run the free-bridge for tools...

Ahhhh, the good ole daze

Opiophorum Member ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss is just really nice ariesss's Avatar

I really don't cop in Allentown usually. Mostly Easton/Bethlehem and yea the valley is still just a cross roads for dope from every set. Sometimes I get philly bags, but most of em come out of Newark from what I understand. I have even got stamps from Brooklyn around here before. The count is pretty good tho usually, esp on Newark standards. Most of the shit I get around here is a lot fatter then if you cop off the block in Newark. Prices vary depending on who I go to from 80-120 a bun. The higher side of that being if I cop from a middleman.
    by disconnect

Opiophorum Member downtown is a jewel in the rough downtown is a jewel in the rough downtown is a jewel in the rough downtown is a jewel in the rough downtown is a jewel in the rough downtown is a jewel in the rough downtown is a jewel in the rough downtown's Avatar

So, tomorrow is payday and the local dope just ain't been cutting it recently. I think I'm gonna hit up Philly after work. I haven't been in quite some time now, so help me out fine opio peeps, what are the current bang bang stamps making the rounds?

Opiophorum Member aka is fresh on the scene. aka is fresh on the scene. aka's Avatar

Icon5 Re: STAMP REPORT DAILY east coast edition (NJ, NY, Philly, Baltimore, etc)

KINDA IMPORTANT ASAP, Thanks. No one in danger or similiar.

I skimmed the last however many and don't see street names (which is good/bad/another argument for another time). Dunno if that's not allowed anymore and if it isn't I am not asking anyone to break rules, via any avenue.

That said:

I'm going to Philly/Kenso in an hour or so and have been out of it entirely for too many months. I need to pick up a quick even amount of something and then bounce without extra risk of arrest, PLEASE, I need a spot that's safe on foot (likely) or by car (lesser chance but that's what I'm holding out extra time for), won't harm anyone with BS cut or BS corner boys (extremely good-fent, or extremely shitty-groggy unidentified cut I remember.

If street names are not allowed, can anyone just tell me the names and a slight hint that a seasoned Kenzo guy would get...or just rattle off some of the old stamp names the spot in question used to use, and I'll know. I know 808 and Bugatti and Blood Diamond and all those rest. Any of them still exist? Even with diff names?

Pretty please in the interest of harm reduction. No bullshit no rule-breaking, I'm not trying to ask too much but I'm nervous and want to keep multiple people safe. Thanks bros.

Compulsive Fuck Up Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix is one bad motherfucker Just1Fix's Avatar

'Black Jack' at 7th and few blocks up from lehigh was aight this morning YAY recreation day... Bout same as last review... Rolled thru a few blocks in fairhill & was eerily quiet for 10am, was a rain/drizzle, but was very low activity- low 5-0 activity too...

Be safe aka

Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar

I've been copping in Chester and south of the city lately with great luck. This stuff has been better than anything from kenzo. Sometimes MUCH better.

Fire stamps include...

Quick poison
    hot water
    X men
    La mutha fucka

In order of quality of course.

I would recommend anyone south of kenzo to look into these options.

Loyalty

Quality: 5
    Rush: 5
    Count: 5

Pic is kind of shitty, it's a NYC style bag. Pretty much average on every level. Nothing special.
    by disconnect

Occasionally Opiated gentlegiant21 has a spectacular aura about gentlegiant21 has a spectacular aura about gentlegiant21 has a spectacular aura about gentlegiant21 has a spectacular aura about gentlegiant21 has a spectacular aura about gentlegiant21 has a spectacular aura about gentlegiant21's Avatar

Whats up Philly Heads? I'm driving back to new england from florida in about a week and a half and was planning on stopping in philly on my way in. I havent copped in Philly in about 2 years but i know the K & S area pretty well, I was just wondering how the quality is right now? Seems like a lot of people in this thread have been unhappy with the D around those parts and was wondering if it's worth it to ride in/ if that summer fire is out?

Occasionally Opiated poobread is an unknown quantity at this point poobread's Avatar

I stay away from K&S, but there's good stuff to be had, as well as sub-par stuff. I was unhappy with the quality I was getting until like a week ago, when I went back to a spot i hadn't visited in a year and ended up with a sweet phone connect and much better quality stuff. Maybe think about about checking out the Fairhill area. I tend to think it's less hot than Kensington, and I have generally seen better quality in that area.

Junky OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan's Avatar

Ugh, One Life was terrible, wish I stuck with the Hangover
    love is like a comma, a comfortable fit

Opiophorum Member cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough

Picked up a bundle of Bentley, with one Cocoa Butter mixed in. They appear to be the same material. From BK.

Quality: 7.5
    Rush: 7
    Legs: 7
    Count: 6.5

Count could be better but the quality is pretty decent. Normally I would give this a solid 8, but I've been running into good quality for the last few months steady (mostly louis vuitton) so I am a little spoiled.. If you run into this stuff, pick it up- it's worth stocking if you can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo-2.JPG  

Been coping a stamp called 'OMG' outta Newark, this shit is mad good. The count is a little skimpy but not bad for a Jersey bag. The dope is super on point though, it's been consistently fire, with awesome legs. Some of the best dope coming out of Newark IMO. If you come across it- it's worth stockin up on. It's a white stamp with 'OMG' in blue lettering, I'll take a pic next time I cop.
    by disconnect

Junky OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan's Avatar

Kill Bill is better than One Life but the cut is harsh on the nose, been fifteen minutes and it still burns, I may just plug the rest if I can.

These are coming from fairhill

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMan View Post
    Kill Bill is better than One Life but the cut is harsh on the nose, been fifteen minutes and it still burns, I may just plug the rest if I can.

These are coming from fairhill

Burns the nose? I know a simple fix for that..
    by disconnect

Opiophorum Member Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05's Avatar

Got Cartel today and its been a minute since i have but it seemed to step its game up a little since the last time.... Ive been pretty high all day and thats hard for me
    "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life"

Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar

Fox supposedly just opened up on jasper and lippencott

Huge bags and very good dope. 8.5-9

So Philly is back up? Seemed like anything good was scarce after that raid

Default Re: STAMP REPORT DAILY east coast edition

Stars

Rush: 7
    Quality: 7
    Count: 8

Was an awesome day in Dopeville, a new connect literally fell into my lap and had these bad boys. The dope is great and this is the most professional operation I have encountered since I moved to the northeast.
    by disconnect

The Opiophile Scumfuck radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man's Avatar

Gucci - Well it is fucking fire right now, so much so that if you don't have a good sized tolerance/habit you better be careful.

Rush - 9
    Legs - 9
    Count - 9

Best stuff I've copped off of the street in a while. Guys be safe.

Side Note: Anyone tried High Voltage?

Vampires are lucky, they can feed on others. We gotta eat away at ourselves. We gotta eat our legs to get the energy to walk. We gotta come, so we can go. We gotta suck ourselves off. We gotta eat away at ourselves til there's nothing left but appetite. We give, and give and give crazy. Cause a gift that makes sense ain't worth it. Jesus said seventy times seven. No one will ever understand why, why you did it. They'll just forget about you tomorrow, but you gotta do it.

Bad Lieutenant (1992)

OpioNoMo Hamtheslam is fresh on the scene. Hamtheslam is fresh on the scene.

Sick call and Punisher (great)...both in CT greater Danbury area...Sick call is 80 a bun....punisher is 20 a bag no matter what the count, friggin expensive.

Opiophorum Member njd0pe is fresh on the scene. njd0pe is fresh on the scene.

havent been on in a while.. but last week for like 3 days in a row had stamp from newark:

vampire life, purple lettering

quality: 6
    count:8, these bags are very fat for northern NJ standards..
    rush: 5, i dont know why i didnt get that much of a rush off these, it was deff decent dope..

shoots to thrill FACE has much to be proud of FACE has much to be proud of FACE has much to be proud of FACE has much to be proud of FACE has much to be proud of FACE has much to be proud of FACE has much to be proud of FACE has much to be proud of FACE has much to be proud of FACE has much to be proud of FACE has much to be proud of FACE's Avatar

Click image for larger version

Name:	oldbags4.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	9166
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesss View Post
    Been coping a stamp called 'OMG' outta Newark, this shit is mad good. The count is a little skimpy but not bad for a Jersey bag. The dope is super on point though, it's been consistently fire, with awesome legs. Some of the best dope coming out of Newark IMO. If you come across it- it's worth stockin up on. It's a white stamp with 'OMG' in blue lettering, I'll take a pic next time I cop.
    Sounds like we were getting the same although I'm far from Newark. I also found them to be quite small but the dope was better than average; my friends who IV (mostly newbies) were ranting about it. I would give it a 6/7 on quality but the count was like 3/4.

Name:	oldbags2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	9167
    This Bazooka was around here for a few months. Always good sized and the product ranged from decent to fire. There was also a "companion bag" (same dealers/dope/look/feel but different stamp) called Cream De La Creme in green but the stamp isn't very photogenic.

Name:	oldbags3.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	9168
    This Miami Heat had a cool stamp and almost every two-tone stamp I've had was bangin so I grabbed a bunch. The count was huge for this area - up to the first fold in every one. Sadly, the dope was like a 3.

Name:	oldbags1.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	9169
    These are some old stamps that also were two-tone and they were some of the best I've ever had. How do they do that? Is it two different stamps? It seems like for the effort it would take to make that the dealer would put fire in it and charge more. Well the Miami Heat contradicts that theory.

These are just some recent randoms I've seen. I haven't gotten anything actually good in a while due to losing my best (and really only that I could see buying from them as a sustainable thing) connects. I've been wanting to post in this thread since the first time I saw it back in like '09 or '10, thanks to everyone for sharing!
    PICTURE ME ROLLIN'

Philly, Fairhill:

SUPER STAR: Blue bag, blue block lettering, with a star under the name as well.

Same group as PEPSI, but different stuff. It tastes more bitter and just has a generally stronger taste. The quality could be a little bit better than PEPSI too. Hard to tell just yet.

Occasionally Opiated OxyDieselMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Flood Zone

Red Lettering
    Quality:8
    Count:6
    Rush:7

Taliban:

Taliban And Picture of AK47 below
    Quality:7
    Count:6
    Rush:7

New Taliban :Str8 Fire
    Taliban M16
    Quality:8
    Quantity:9
    Rush:9

Opiophorum Member miked138 will become famous soon enough miked138 will become famous soon enough miked138 will become famous soon enough miked138 will become famous soon enough miked138's Avatar

philly,

its been a while, but nothing really changed since my last review till now,,,@ airess, i was getting that same style star bag for months in the spring they seem to be popular.
    haven't really been out sampling too much lately, so not a lot new to report on.

tony montana
    q-8
    c-7
    l-8
    best i have had in a while was up there with crazy horse from last month, and a bit better than the dark knight.

sweet pain-- seems to be the same as tony montana

as far as heat goes, as usual its always worse at night and esp on fri or sat night, but havent seen anything out of the ordinary.

be safe,,and happy hunting!!

Occasionally Opiated OxyDieselMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Untouchables
    Picture of Uzi underneath

Very dark powder draws up much darker than other bags very strong
    Quality:9
    Quantity:9
    Rush:9
    New stamp look forwad to keep getting these

Opiophorum Member Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05 has a spectacular aura about Ksimo05's Avatar

Wow this thread has fallen off like crazy!! for us philly guys anyways.... EVeryone seemed to of dissapeared? Hmmm Well i got a great review..

Fire: BLue Bag Blue Lettering...

Rush::::8:::: takes a little bit but it creeps up on you and the pins and needles run through my thighs ass and head and up and down my spine
    count ::::7::: Bags are fat with D spilling into at least 2nd fold and sometimes the 3rd
    Legs ::::7.5::: Legs are nice with a a good nod from my last 3 bagger at night at like 8 pm and waking up at 11 still nodding which i love also waking up sometimes still nodding with the tv left on blasting! good stuff!

Overall Great D def. reminds me of paradice and is on the samish corner just up the block from that one by the park..
    Johnny Law: They are doing there job but most of the time since its quick its okay

Hope everyone is being safe and had a good summer!
    "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life"

+ Reply to Thread