KADIAN possible to IV?

Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread

Thread: KADIAN possible to IV?

Occasionally Opiated Kedens is an unknown quantity at this point Kedens's Avatar

Default KADIAN possible to IV?

Is there any safe way to fairly safely IV kadian?

Occasionally Opiated ImOnOxy87 is fresh on the scene. ImOnOxy87 is fresh on the scene. ImOnOxy87's Avatar

Default Re: KADIAN possible to IV?

I had a buddie who used to get the 50,60, and 80mg Kadians all the time and I would buy them off him to IV. All I would do is empty out the balls onto a flat surface, crush em, put into a spoon, add water, heat right before it starts to boil, throw in a cotton, draw up, and shoot. Now i dont know how safe that is, but yes, it's possible to IV...

I'm sure some other members can elaborate more on this though.

Jr. Opiophile Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt is just really nice Mallinckrodt's Avatar

Try the search engine. If I'm not mistaken, there are multiple threads dealing with IV Kadians.
    This is your brain on drugs. . . any questions?

Occasionally Opiated Kedens is an unknown quantity at this point Kedens's Avatar

Ive tried to search and find no good info... Im just lookin for some experienced users to let me know if its safe to just mix.. cook .. filter and shoot... i thought that kadian was wax free but idk

Never Looked Back Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony's Avatar

I've had success crushing the balls and mixing COLD. When I tried to heat the mix, I got real sorry I did, real fast.

At some point, I'd like to experiment with crisping my Kadians. Check out this thread : http://forum.opiophile.org/showthrea...risping+avinza

swim had success just crushed up really really fine.... used 1mL warm water.. mixed thoroughly in a spoon... and stuffed the tip of a 10mil syringe with no needle with an unused CLEAN cigarette filter... then stuck the end of the cotton into cloudy mess, drew it up, and got a nice clean liquid...

bang bang bang.. no probs.. .nice and smooth but it was only 60mg so it was mediocre rush wise.

Never Looked Back Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kedens View Post
    swim had success just crushed up really really fine.... used 1mL warm water.. mixed thoroughly in a spoon... and stuffed the tip of a 10mil syringe with no needle with an unused CLEAN cigarette filter... then stuck the end of the cotton into cloudy mess, drew it up, and got a nice clean liquid...

bang bang bang.. no probs.. .nice and smooth but it was only 60mg so it was mediocre rush wise.
    Ya, I been doing the 'no-needle draw-up' lately with my morphine, too. I don't get the most comforting feeling from shooting something so thick I don't even have the patience to squeeze it through a needle. But, I'm impatient, so what are ya gonna do?

Cigarette filters are anything but sterile, BTW, even fresh outta the pack. I wouldn't even consider using one AFTER its been smoked! Who the hell knows what banging all that nicotine and tar and mouth bacteria would do to you?!?!? :eek: There might be other issues with using new ones for a filter, I dont exactly recall. But everyone always says not to use 'em.

Don't feel bad, I do it too in a pinch. :cool:

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

but why can't I just get a thick guage rig and shoot the little balls!?

(j/k)
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Jr. Opiophile HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong is just really nice HowLongIsTooLong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Pony View Post
    Cigarette filters are anything but sterile, BTW, even fresh outta the pack. I wouldn't even consider using one AFTER its been smoked! Who the hell knows what banging all that nicotine and tar and mouth bacteria would do to you?!?!? :eek: There might be other issues with using new ones for a filter, I dont exactly recall. But everyone always says not to use 'em. Don't feel bad, I do it too in a pinch. :cool:
    I never had a problem using cigarette filters... nothing bad ever happened, thank God...

.02 from

D
    'I wanted only to try to live in accord with the promptings which came from my true self. Why was that so very difficult?' -Herman Hesse, Demian

DISCLAIMER:

This post, and any posts hereafter published by myself, HowLongIsTooLong (colloquially known as D) and no other, in no way reflect the past, people in the past, or past events, nor my alleged involvement with the aforementioned. It is a new entity, posted in a spirit of aid and (hopefully) cameraderie, and in no way is to be construed as being associated with any of my past posts or actions, be they real, imagined, or gossiped. The value of this post lay in its content, not in the percieved or imagined or gossiped reputation of the poster, namely, myself; the post is to be taken at face value and not connected to any fantasy, rumor, or gossip, malicious or otherwise, that may be circulating, justly or unjustly, on this fine, fine website.

Thank Yew!

Closed Thread