Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Potentiating Oxycodone?

Occasionally Opiated The_Tortured_Soul is an unknown quantity at this point The_Tortured_Soul's Avatar

Default Potentiating Oxycodone?

If SWIM were to drink a 24oz of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice and take two Benedryl tablets then 30 minutes later ingest 3 Oxy 5/325's and two maximum strenght tums, would that greatly increase the intensity and lenghth of the high? How much stronger would it probably be? If SWIM is able to handle 40mgs of Oxycodone, then should SWIM be alright doing 15mg and potentiating it as described? SWIM is trying to conserve all these little 5's but he still wants to get really high. Yesturday SWIM ended up doing 65milligrams for that day and that was not good conservation skills at all for SWIM. SWIM forgot how weak Oxycodone 5's were. Are there any better potentiating methods that work great and are simple? If there is another thread that I should be in then please let me know.

Never Looked Back I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod's Avatar

Default Re: Potentiating Oxycodone?

There are a few "Potentiation" threads around here. I'll try to find it in a sec. Also, I've found White Grapefruit Juice to work noticeably better than Ruby Red. Whatever kind you DO buy, read the ingredients, make sure they're 100% gf juice. Sometimes they'll add other juices (apple or grape) for 'filler'. Tagamet (or is it Tagament?) is another good potentiator too.

I always noticed a difference using Tums or some baking soda mixed w/ a little water (thats some salty shit there!) I'll try to find the potentiator thread and link it...

EDIT: Ahh... eveline hooked ya up! I was just going to post my search results for "potenti*"... lots of threads, LOTS of 'em... http://forum.opiophile.org/search.php?searchid=890491
    ~Give man a mask, then he will show you his true face.~

Opiophorum Member eveline will become famous soon enough eveline will become famous soon enough eveline will become famous soon enough eveline's Avatar

There are TONS of threads about this. The reason no one's answering is because we've already been over this topic many times... The thread I was thinking of is CUBErt's potentiation guide: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=3363. But just use the search engine (something you should do before posting anyway)... there's a lot more. This page is also pretty useful: http://opioids.com/opiates/index.html.

I don't think people can really tell you how much it's gonna increase the high for you... you'll have to experiment. It's different for everyone. I'm not sure you should expect it to more than double the effect though (though it's better to shoot low anyway).

edit: Sorry if this sounded harsh... right now I can't figure out how to tone it down, haha... just trying to help.
    "Alle Ding' sind Gift, und nichts ohn' Gift; allein die Dosis macht, daß ein Ding kein Gift ist." Paracelsus

Occasionally Opiated The_Tortured_Soul is an unknown quantity at this point The_Tortured_Soul's Avatar

Thanks for the links. BTW, I prefer I-Nods social skills, just for the record. I'm sorry I get bitchy like a teenage girl sometimes. I just hate it when people get anal on forums. I appreciate all the help that I can get, I just like when it is polite like I-Nod. Thank, I-Nod. I'll have to test this out tonight. Last night just using the tums alone and (4) 5/325s I was getting noddy, but then again it was 5am.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tortured_Soul View Post
    Thanks for the links. BTW, I prefer I-Nods social skills, just for the record. I'm sorry I get bitchy like a teenage girl sometimes. I just hate it when people get anal on forums. I appreciate all the help that I can get, I just like when it is polite like I-Nod. Thank, I-Nod. I'll have to test this out tonight. Last night just using the tums alone and (4) 5/325s I was getting noddy, but then again it was 5am.
    Don't sweat it that people can get a little testy when you ask a question that's been covered before.

Believe me, people here will help you with information, so long as you've searched around the site first.

I probably would have given you the same response the eveline did.

OpioNoMo PinPointPupils is an unknown quantity at this point

If SWIM were to drink a 24oz of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice and take two Benedryl tablets then 30 minutes later ingest 3 Oxy 5/325's and two maximum strenght tums, would that greatly increase the intensity and lenghth of the high? How much stronger would it probably be? If SWIM is able to handle 40mgs of Oxycodone, then should SWIM be alright doing 15mg and potentiating it as described? SWIM is trying to conserve all these little 5's but he still wants to get really high. Yesturday SWIM ended up doing 65milligrams for that day and that was not good conservation skills at all for SWIM. SWIM forgot how weak Oxycodone 5's were. Are there any better potentiating methods that work great and are simple? If there is another thread that I should be in then please let me know.

Can I ask who is ''SWIM''cause this dude always has tons of drugs and always seems super high...

True Opiophile clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton's Avatar

i hear red doesn't work..
    go with the 100 % ocean spray white...
    not from concentrate

Never Looked Back I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod's Avatar

Oh, I forgot to add... UTMFSE!!!

JUST KIDDING!! I jus' jokin'! Eveline gave some good advice there... it's just hard to candy-coat those pointers.

Never Looked Back ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinPointPupils View Post
    Can I ask who is ''SWIM''cause this dude always has tons of drugs and always seems super high...

Oh, it's just a nick-name for this guy who used to come around here boasting about all the drugs he could do, and he claimed he was an athletic swimmer, too. So we make fun of him......

ZK
    Last edited by ZodiacKiller; 05-04-2008 at 02:10 PM. Reason: actually SWIM is an acronym for: Someone Who Isn't Me

Yeah, I don't care, but it's still lame. Anyway the point is potentiating opiates and I have a better understanding of it and I tried the white grapefruit juice, tums, and benadryl thing with 12.5mgs of OC and it did seem to make it a little stronger and last longer. I am going to try it again with DXM instead of Benedryl and Tagment as well with a higher dose like between 15-20. Probably go with 20mg/ Potentiating is such a great idea. I don't know why I never thought of it before. I mean I knew that it worked with Methadone and I knew that Mushroom trips are enhanced by cranberry juice. Well, I came to this site to learn and that's exactly what I am doing. YEAH! No shooting Acetametaphine. Cold Water Extract Vikes if you plan on taking a high dose. Potentiate opiates and save money without sacrafising the high. Cool.

Never Looked Back ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller's Avatar

^ Yeah, uh, the question wasn't even asked by you, Mr.-know-it-all. Lame would be you. I can just tell you're gonna last a real long time here. Seen a million like you come and go.

Hey, anyone remember Woods?

ZK

Never Looked Back WarmCyanide has disabled reputation WarmCyanide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiacKiller View Post
    Oh, it's just a nick-name for this guy who used to come around here boasting about all the drugs he could do, and he claimed he was an athletic swimmer, too. So we make fun of him......

ZK
    Yeah, I don't care, but it's still lame.
    torutured soul i'm gonna snort a line off of your feelings. ZK was tryin to be helpful.

edit.. and if you like I-nod's conduct here, he also makes a bitchen roast beef sandwich while smacking the "n" out of your tagament.
    ======================================
    David: Is this a game or is it real?

Joshua: what is the difference?

More to the point,why does she want to kill your uncle and his children? - NICK

Never Looked Back Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax's Avatar

^ Yeah, uh, the question wasn't even asked by you, Mr.-know-it-all. Lame would be you. I can just tell you're gonna last a real long time here. Seen a million like you come and go.

ZK
    At least Wood's was funny

Not funny like Jahred 24 but ......

you get the idea

Opiophorum Member Groggy is fresh on the scene. Groggy is fresh on the scene. Groggy is fresh on the scene. Groggy's Avatar

yeah well went to walmart got cimetidine took 8-9 think I still had the roxi 30s
    as for longevity it great for the yawn not so much on the euphoria:cool:

True Opiophile clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton's Avatar

Yeah, I don't care, but it's still lame.

what dont you care about?

the etiquette of the board?

people are just trying to help you so that you can get around here a little better.....not having to make a new thread for every question you have ,,,there is a wealth of knowledge here,
    do a little digging,youll find your answer to almost anything...

please dont be a dick...
    have a lovely day

Jr. Opiophile Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora is a glorious beacon of light Pandora's Avatar

Dude, what is the deal with people always claiming stuff doesn't bother them.

If you take the time to mention it, especially MULTIPLE TIMES, you obviously care.

Have some humility. You're pretty new here. Some experienced members were trying to be helpful. Eveline's post wasn't anal...it's stated right in the rules that you should use the search engine before posting. This topic has been covered many times. Eveline was extremely helpful and gave you links and advice, and you turn around and imply you don't like her "social skills" or whatever?

THAT, my friend, is what is lame.

And that is all I have to say on the matter.

OpioNoMo savethedogs is fresh on the scene. savethedogs is fresh on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Dude, what is the deal with people always claiming stuff doesn't bother them.

If you take the time to mention it, especially MULTIPLE TIMES, you obviously care.

Have some humility. You're pretty new here. Some experienced members were trying to be helpful. Eveline's post wasn't anal...it's stated right in the rules that you should use the search engine before posting. This topic has been covered many times. Eveline was extremely helpful and gave you links and advice, and you turn around and imply you don't like her "social skills" or whatever?

THAT, my friend, is what is lame.

And that is all I have to say on the matter.
    seconded.

I passed out a couple days ago... woke up in the front yard wearing sandals WITH socks on and a horseshoe in my hand. Just when you think you've got it bad...

Never Looked Back Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy's Avatar

^ Fucking LOL man & that's only the second time i ever typed lol. now 3

Occasionally Opiated Toots is an unknown quantity at this point Toots's Avatar

I just hate it when people get anal on forums.
    I'd rather it occur on the internet as opposed to getting anal in real life. NTTIAWWT...whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

ZK
    Yeah, what ZK said.

tortured_soul: the members of Opiophile will go out of their way to help you out, so long as you do your part. A little bit of ball-busting along the way is to be expected. Especially because of the fact that you're relatively new.

Just go with the flow and things should be fine and dandy.

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

Personally, why fuck with all that since your messing with Oxy 5's? Just do a CWE and go get ya a pint of Absolute or what not and have a good night. The potentiation effect of stuff like grapefruit juice and cimetidine works more for morphine, if I remember correctly. Oxy taken orally is nearly 100% BA anyways so I doubt your accomplishing much with it. Now a good stiff drink, that will work wonders.

And, btw, the folks here that are going out of their way to give you advice about using the search engine and stuff are as good as they come here at Opiophile. Try not to make enemies before you really get your feet wet. Hope this helps.

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

"drink a 24oz of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice and take two Benedryl tablets then 30 minutes later ingest 3 Oxy 5/325's and two maximum strenght tums"
    You just gave out the chemist cookbook recipe for SUPERDUPERMORPHONE! Seriously though, the RED GFJ does nothing, only white GFJ inhibits the enzyme that moreso lets the medication recycle itself to make
    it a bit stronger and last a bit longer and it hast to be done about 30 minutes-45 minutes prior to PO ingestion. There's potentiation but nothing crazy like double strength maybe 15% potentiation. Diphenhydramine which is
    the benadryl you're talking about will give the feeling of being a bit potentiated, it will sedate you more and you won't itch as much. And the antacid doesn't do much I'd rather skip all of this and just if I was eating some opiates
    I'd rather just eat the opiates on a really empty stomach, this will be the best potentiation you can receive in my opinion.

ah to be young again, well in opiate tolerance anyhow.............
    [B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/zwei2.jpg[/IMG][/B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes3.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] [SIZE=2]SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junglist"][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/junglisthand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.future-music.net/"][IMG]http://future-music.net/images/logo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://destroyer.net/radio"]
    [/URL]

Never Looked Back ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice

Or do this, in exact order:

1. Chug 2 liters of 100% WGF juice

2. Take 5 Zicam Cough 30mg DXM quick desolve tablets

3. Take 6 Benedryl Allergy Capsules

4. Wait 20 minutes and pop desired quantity of oxy's (at LEAST 10 pills)

5. If you wake up tomorrow morning, be sure to post your experience here!!

* I'm not responsible if you or anyone else is a dumbass and actually tries this!!

Nd

Thx again, Roxi*

"You have a little caffeine in the morning, I have a little morphine. So what?" - William J. Johns, Pitch Black

Opiophorum Member Russellmeboy has a spectacular aura about Russellmeboy has a spectacular aura about Russellmeboy has a spectacular aura about Russellmeboy has a spectacular aura about Russellmeboy has a spectacular aura about Russellmeboy has a spectacular aura about Russellmeboy's Avatar

Really!?!?! i allways thought SWIM was Someone Who Isnt Me....ive thought that since i started reading the opo boards like years ago!

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I-Nod View Post
    I passed out a couple days ago... woke up in the front yard wearing sandals WITH socks on and a horseshoe in my hand. Just when you think you've got it bad...

that's pretty damn funny
    [B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/zwei2.jpg[/IMG][/B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes3.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junglist"][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/junglisthand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.future-music.net/"][IMG]http://future-music.net/images/logo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[/URL]

Yeah, I don't care, but it's still lame. Anyway the point is potentiating opiates and I have a better understanding of it and I tried the white grapefruit juice, tums, and benadryl thing with 12.5mgs of OC and it did seem to make it a little stronger and last longer. I am going to try it again with DXM instead of Benedryl and Tagment as well with a higher dose like between 15-20. Probably go with 20mg/ Potentiating is such a great idea. I don't know why I never thought of it before. I mean I knew that it worked with Methadone and I knew that Mushroom trips are enhanced by cranberry juice. Well, I came to this site to learn and that's exactly what I am doing. YEAH! No shooting Acetametaphine. Cold Water Extract Vikes if you plan on taking a high dose. Potentiate opiates and save money without sacrafising the high. Cool.

MAX daily allowance of ACETAMINOPHEN is 4grams a day, but I say it doesn't get bad as far as side effects go or dangerouns until you prob get into the 10gram range daily.

I would recommend not doing a CWE unless you have 5 grams =< OR MORE or ACETAMINOPHEN at hand. I remember reading people doing a CWE for 3 pills :speechles:faga1::eyebrow::wasntme:

forgot about all these crazy smile faces, ha

[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Russellmeboy View Post
    Really!?!?! i allways thought SWIM was Someone Who Isnt Me....ive thought that since i started reading the opo boards like years ago!
    Nope... Story Was Incidentally Me... but close!

I'm kiddin. You're right...

Never Looked Back ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Inspektahdek View Post
    I would recommend not doing a CWE unless you have 5 grams =< OR MORE or ACETAMINOPHEN at hand. I remember reading people doing a CWE for 3 pills
    CWE with 3 pills??!!? Damn, what a waste. I've done it with 10 5/325's before, and THAT still wasn't nothin' to brag about.

Thx again, Roxi*

"You have a little caffeine in the morning, I have a little morphine. So what?" - William J. Johns, Pitch Black

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

I only mentioned the CWE because I suggested drinking a bit of alcohol. Tylenol and alcohol don't mix well. Otherwise, I agree, it would be a big waste of time.

Inspektahdek, I didn't know that WGFJ and Cimetidine helped recycle the morphine. I always thought that it decreased a liver enzyme that enabled the morphine to stay in the digestive tract longer thus allowing greater absorption. I learn something everyday. Thanks for the info! Looks like I need to use it for more than just pods.

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast