Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How much Dope can last you for a Day?

OpioNoMo StealSmoke is an unknown quantity at this point

Default How much Dope can last you for a Day?

esselamu aleykum. how much heroin usually lasts you fellas for a day? like how many bags? 2? 3? 10?

keep it real. me? I usually limit myself to two on most days, for example 5 days out of the week I'll make 2 bags last me a day, then the saturday and sunday, I'll usually sniff 3 bags for one of the days, and 2 the next, or sometimes if my money's not funny I'll sniff 3 or 4 on both days.

how about you guys? on an average day, how many bags do you use? and are you satisfied?

Opiophorum Member bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore's Avatar

Default Re: How much Dope can last you for a Day?

I need at least $20-$30 to stay well everyday

so how many bags is that? lol sorry bro u know different cities and states got different prices for different amounts.

but me and you are pretty much teh same, cept I usually buy 3 tenths of raw for 40, and that'll last me most of the time 2 days, but sometimes three days when I'm hurtin.

u fuck with raw or just regular powder?

Opiophorum Member bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore will become famous soon enough bodymore's Avatar

I fuck with raw but will go out to the strip and cop some scramble when my connect is no good and I am sick(which is a very rare thing). In Baltimore you have the option of either scramble(raw dope usualy cut up with quinine) or raw(dope without cut). So I need on average of .1 of raw dope a day just to feel normal.

Quote Originally Posted by bodymore View Post
    I fuck with raw but will go out to the strip and cop some scramble when my connect is no good and I am sick(which is a very rare thing). In Baltimore you have the option of either scramble(raw dope usualy cut up with quinine) or raw(dope without cut). So I need on average of .1 of raw dope a day just to feel normal.
    Where are you from stealsmoke?

I'm from Rockford Illinois my *****, an hour away from chicago, lived there for 2 years tho a while back.

u?

Baltimore born and raised

Opiophorum Member Z-man is an unknown quantity at this point Z-man's Avatar

Lately, I've been doing 9 or 10 bags a day. And I'm talking top quality NYC dope, which is usually packaged with at least a 10th/g per bag, so basically I'm up to... Uh, can that be right? A gram of pure a day?

Definitely gotta cut down, and soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Z-man View Post
    Lately, I've been doing 9 or 10 bags a day. And I'm talking top quality NYC dope, which is usually packaged with at least a 10th/g per bag, so basically I'm up to... Uh, can that be right? A gram of pure a day?

Definitely gotta cut down, and soon...
    Justto let you know you are not doing a gram of pure dope a day. your bags are at most 50% pure , the dealer would not be makeing any money if they gave you .1 of pure dope for $10 anybody who prices on raw know what I am talking about

Departed Opiophile Ron-Doe is fresh on the scene. Ron-Doe is fresh on the scene. Ron-Doe's Avatar

.3-1.0(grams) a day, more often .3 lately and that will hardly hold me.

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

at the "best" point of my h addiction: 2-4 bags (.1, $10) per day
    at the "worst" point of my h addiction: 30-35 bags (" , ") per day

what happened to me was
    when i was with my ex boyfriend
    he payed rent/food/cigs/etc and i bought drugs and gasoline
    i would buy between 3 and 4 grams per day
    for both of us to share
    [3 g's = $250, 4 g's= $330] <---nice huh?
    btw, around here 1 gram weighed correct
    is = 10 dimebags (approx)
    then we broke up
    and i was buying the same amount of dope
    but i had no one to share it with

someone else had to point this out to me
    and i was like "holy shit, you're right..."

Justto let you know you are not doing a gram of pure dope a day. your bags are at most 50% pure , the dealer would not be makeing any money if they gave you .1 of pure dope for $10 anybody who prices on raw know what I am talking about
    You may know what you're talking about... In Baltimore, perhaps. Come to the Big Apple some time and we'll have a hands-on discussion about what's what. SWIM's had mucho experience with raw dope, and he knows exactly what a G of pure H looks and tastes like. And he stands by his statement that he's doing about a G a day. It's out there, believe it, you just gotta know where to look. Cheap? Hell yes! That's why SWIM buys it.

Occasionally Opiated CTdopeLove is an unknown quantity at this point CTdopeLove's Avatar

When I was using, no matter how much I had, it would be gone in a day. Whether it be 2 bags ($20) or 20 bags ($150), it was all in my arm by the end of the night. I couldn't even save the scrape from my empties til the next morning.

~CTdopeLove

You may know what you're talking about... In Baltimore, perhaps. Come to the Big Apple some time and we'll have a hands-on discussion about what's what. SWIM's had mucho experience with raw dope, and he knows exactly what a G of pure H looks and tastes like. And he stands by his statement that he's doing about a G a day. It's out there, believe it, you just gotta know where to look. Cheap? Hell yes! That's why SWIM buys it.
    In ny the people high up in the chain are paying probaly like $60-$75 a g of RAW(Uncut dope not dope that has been cut then rerocked). There gonig to step on it cause it is not the risk for a $40 profit. Dope still can be good even if it was steped on like 2 or 3 times. Plus all the average user probaly needs is like 25-50mg of pure dope to get high even less for a novice. Does your stuff come in rocks or is it powder? What does it look and smell like?

Opiophorum Member baysteve has a spectacular aura about baysteve has a spectacular aura about baysteve has a spectacular aura about baysteve has a spectacular aura about baysteve has a spectacular aura about baysteve has a spectacular aura about baysteve's Avatar

about a half a gram of black....unfortunately thats all i can get out here in the bay.

Occasionally Opiated The_Tortured_Soul is an unknown quantity at this point The_Tortured_Soul's Avatar

A 1/10th of a gram bag will last me two-four days, well at least when I used to get it in Cape Coral, Florida that's how it was. I am still a novice, so it doesn't take too much for me.

In ny the people high up in the chain are paying probaly like $60-$75 a g of RAW(Uncut dope not dope that has been cut then rerocked). There gonig to step on it cause it is not the risk for a $40 profit. Dope still can be good even if it was steped on like 2 or 3 times. Plus all the average user probaly needs is like 25-50mg of pure dope to get high even less for a novice. Does your stuff come in rocks or is it powder? What does it look and smell like?
    SWIM is not a novice, or even an average user. SWIM is not unaware of the economics of dope dealing, but remember that the competition in NYC is fierce, and the volume for a single operation can be downright unbelievable. Thus, genuine $10 1/10 gram bags of pure are not unheard of. The stuff SWIM gets looks and smells exactly like very pure #4 H that SWIM has seen in the past. It is better than the compressed Colombian 10 gram fingers SWIM was seeing about 5 years ago. SWIM would estimate the bags he gets now are at least 80% pure, perhaps even higher. The average bag in NYC contains about 1/10 gram, but there is quite a bit of variation in size, both between different brands and also sometimes between different bags of the same brand. SWIM has personally measured some bags and found that they contained up to 1.35 grams of product. The current bags SWIM gets are not quite that big, but still seem to be a bit more than the average 1/10th of a gram street bag. All in all, there is no reason to believe SWIM is getting anything less than the amount he says he is getting. And that's the last I will say on the subject.

Note: SWIM is the first to admit that the really good stuff he is talking about is not always to be had, although it's been surprisingly consistent over the last few years. As to how bad things can get when there's only off-brand stuff available, see the thread in the Horror Stories forum.
    Last edited by Z-man; 04-28-2008 at 08:11 PM.

SWIM is not a novice, or even an average user. SWIM is not unaware of the economics of dope dealing, but remember that the competition in NYC is fierce, and the volume for a single operation can be downright unbelievable. Thus, genuine $10 1/10 gram bags of pure are not unheard of. The stuff SWIM gets looks and smells exactly like very pure #4 H that SWIM has seen in the past. It is better than the compressed Colombian 10 gram fingers SWIM was seeing about 5 years ago. SWIM would estimate the bags he gets now are at least 80% pure, perhaps even higher. The average bag in NYC contains about 1/10 gram, but there is quite a bit of variation in size, both between different brands and also sometimes between different bags of the same brand. SWIM has personally measured some bags and found that they contained up to 1.35 grams of product. The current bags SWIM gets are not quite that big, but still seem to be a bit more than the average 1/10th of a gram street bag. All in all, there is no reason to believe SWIM is getting anything less than the amount he says he is getting. And that's the last I will say on the subject.

Note: SWIM is the first to admit that the really good stuff he is talking about is not always to be had, although it's been surprisingly consistent over the last few years. As to how bad things can get when there's only off-brand stuff available, see the thread in the Horror Stories forum.
    The competion is fierce here to look at Baltimores murder rate it is like the highest in the country Detroit might be higher now. The majority of those murders are drug related. Also Baltimore has like the highest heroin addict rate in the country(was the highest at one point in time it still may be the highest I do not know). This is nothing to glorify but it is the truth. NYC is no placel like Baltimore.I am not doubting that the bags are .1 but I am willing to bet they are not 80% pure espcially for $10. They would not even be doubling there money. Plus how would they pay there workers? A person grabing a key of dope is not going to stand on the corner and slang dimes. They would be loosing money, dope is stepped before it hits the street. If it is the bags are going to small as hell. A gram of real raw untouched dope is a realy big habbit anybody who realy knows dope knows this. Even if you are blowing that is alot of dope your putting up your nose. Alot of the raw down here is brown not white so I am assuming it is not coming from columbia.

Just ot let you know if you are doing 1 g of pure dope a day you should be able to use at least 20 100mg ms cotins a day

Never Looked Back dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog's Avatar

half a gram barely keeps me well.
    I need a gram plus to be chill.
    That's why I quit, my tolerance gets way too high and Im too much of an addict to control myself and leave it the fuck alone
    "...When you say that you’re clean
    While you savor your highs
    Yes, you are slick
    And I’m just a fool
    But the Devil
    Is gonna take you to school..."
    SMUT PEDDLERS-DEAD END-TARBALL 2000
    :cool:Well, you know what they say: Can't teach a Dirtdog a new trick! I-Nod

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog View Post
    half a gram barely keeps me well.
    I need a gram plus to be chill.
    That's why I quit, my tolerance gets way too high and Im too much of an addict to control myself and leave it the fuck alone
    Where are you from and is it raw dope you where getting? Alot of you all are thinking you are getting real raw untouched dope but only if you knew!

Never Looked Back dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog's Avatar

Where are you from and is it raw dope you where getting? Alot of you all are thinking you are getting real raw untouched dope but only if you knew!
    haha I wasnt born yesterday. I know the dope around here has been fucked with.
    It just depends on how much its been fucked with.
    I get black tar in the Yay Area (Nor Cal)
    "...When you say that you’re clean
    While you savor your highs
    Yes, you are slick
    And I’m just a fool
    But the Devil
    Is gonna take you to school..."
    SMUT PEDDLERS-DEAD END-TARBALL 2000
    :cool:Well, you know what they say: Can't teach a Dirtdog a new trick! I-Nod

Occasionally Opiated The_Tortured_Soul is an unknown quantity at this point The_Tortured_Soul's Avatar

I'm just gonna assume that most dope in the states is at best 75% pure and on average not more than 50% pure. I don't know I've only had it from one source and I never tested the purity. I doubt it was that great, but it was awesome for me and decent for my junkie friend. $20 a dime is pretty expensive though, when you want to shoot 5 of them a day though. Most of the shit out there is probably in the 20-30% pure range. NYC is one of those places though that would be more likely a place to have better smack deals though, from what I've heard.

OpioNoMo Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice

How ever much money I can get, never less then 65buks, which is what I be paying for halves these days, I could make 8-10bags outta that, But I can do easy 3grams in a day, no dought. In half gram shots.

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

Just ot let you know if you are doing 1 g of pure dope a day you should be able to use at least 20 100mg ms cotins a day
    more like 50 100mg ms contins- assuming dope is 3x stronger than m (a safe assumption) and that you are only actually getting about 60-70mg per shot after all that wax bullshit (another safe assumption- it might even be less).

That is a fucking MONSTER habit. I dont envy that sick-off.
    hello.

OpioNoMo Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice

Look I wanna brake this down real quick, I'm not gonna say you a novice but 80% the dealer would be lucky.
    I'm saying this b/c I use to hang around some big time dealers.
    Real #4 heroin is white as coke, & all real pure heroin is powder & ONLY POWDER, ok what they do & I said this b4 is they will take that dope "RAW" ok wait I'm gonna skip a few steps & go str8 to the dealers that have people working for them on the streets 24/7.
    They will get a kilo, or most time they sell have kilo's, anyway they will take 100grams to start with of that bright white heroin #4 cut w/100grams of cut to make 200grams, ok stay w/me. Now most street dealers like I mentioned pick up 10 fingers 100grams. Backing up w/the key dealers, now they made 200grms outta outa of 100, so they take that 100grms put all the powder on a long cooking sheet till it's all over, then take a spray bottle w/vineger & water 80/20 & spray till it gets moist, then they grab a plastic glove fill all fingers =10grm a finger.When doing this they will wrap the glove in a masking tape about 30x or more & make sure the glove has been tied, then dump it in hot boiling water for about 20mins, then put it in the freezer over night or a few hrs, when you take it out you got your self solid rock heroin fingers. When these guys get there dope now the color has changed from white to maybe brownish or greyish depends, now the people who buy the 100 grams will do the same & make 200grms, this goes on & on.

So the guys on the street get this dope cut already like this, then they have to cut it for the resale the streets in dimes or dubs.
    I'm tired I would go into way more detail on how they do this, but REALLY trust me on this one, I use to get paid for slow tedisus work of bagging each dime bag up 1 by 1, 8hrs I would bag up 1000 dime bags w/folding.

So in reality real raw is powder WHITE, thats how they came up w/china white, in some cases.

I'll make a prt 2,:cool: 2morrow.

OpioNoMo AlteK is fresh on the scene. AlteK is fresh on the scene.

There is a lot of argument over who knows what real raw is and what not. The fact of the matter is you can find raw almost anywhere as long as you know the right people. Connections is what it is all about ladies and gentlemen. Stop arguing about it. With that said SWIM's main dealer sells his dope in bundles or bricks and yes it is cut (usually with morphine base, oxycodone or fentanyl). This is in Northern NJ/NYC area mind you. The same dude also sells grams of raw heroin (~90%) for $60 a pop. Catch is you better be spending money or you ain't getting that deal. You have to buy a few unless you are really tight with him. Most people are not going to get deals like that. He has to make money. That is why he is dealing drugs in the first place, but to back my point up, it is all about who you know with access to what. SWIM can cop grams of raw heroin in NJ for $60.

OpioNoMo OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice

i can survive on two stamps a day (20 bucks)

but to live comfortably, i need 4 or so (40 bucks)

to live like henry the VIII i need 6-10 (60 - 100 bucks)

a bundle (10 packets--90 bucks) lasts me scarcely two days :-(

Never Looked Back Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely has much to be proud of Dan Steely's Avatar

This is a pretty damn good thread idea.

Just chipping on wknds I do 2 $10 bags/day on avg. and btw it's so pure it's actually f'n clear and I get it for free.

Never Looked Back SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat's Avatar

also on the weekend here, the equivalent of 20mg OC in a day
    I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
    Woody Allen

"I needed to talk to Jon, to tell him to make Francine drunker, madder,
    with one foot in hell, one hand yanking the corn from the stalk as death approached,
    with the nearby buildings having faces out of dreams, looking down on the sadness of existence for us all:
    the rich, the poor, the beautiful, and the ugly, the talented and the useless."
    Bukowski

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast