+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Tramadol got Lortab instead, have questions

Occasionally Opiated brintiff is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Wanted Tramadol got Lortab instead, have questions

Hello, Ive lurked here for awhile, panicked when this place disappeared for awhile.

I have very little opiate experience, I'd always finish the ones I was prescribed or what my wife was prescribed but never went out of my way to get them.

My wife was prescribed Tramadol for a wrist injury, if I take 100mg at once I LOVE them, for me it's a great high and I notice a big mood change, I read on here about their anti depressant properties.

Anyway, I used all of the ones my wife had, I started looking for places online to buy them but was nervous because I was worried about getting scammed. Well last Sunday I rolled my dune buggy and hurt my shoulder so Monday I went to one of them emergency care places, I went in looking for Tramadol but he gave me 20 Lortabs instead. I'd rather have the Tramadols but I took the Lortabs. He took and Xray and that didnt show anything.

I went back today and told him I'm still in pain, he said he could give me more Lortabs but I said I can't take them during the day and asked for Tramdol (yeah I know, trams are lame for a lot of people but like I said, I like them) being they are not scheduled I thought I'd get a script for more than the 30 he wrote.

He now wants me to go for an MRI and see an orthopedist, my shoulder is really not that bad so I'm thinking Ill blow off the MRI and try to get the Tramadol online, does anyone know a place that's not a scam? I read the TOS here, I'm not asking for illegal sources, Im asking if anyone knows a website where they do the online consult and one thats not a scam.

My other alternative is to go for the MRI, I doubt it's going to show much. Ill have to pay around $500 for it to meet my deductable but then the Tramadol is only $10. I guess I'm asking if the MRI shows negative how hard would it be to get a Tramadol script?

Never Looked Back SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat's Avatar

Default Re: Wanted Tramadol got Lortab instead, have quest

I got some online. I honestly can't remember the source but it was American made generic, affordable, came in two days, and with a doctors name on the bottle.
    On the other hand Lortabs are not so easy to get in some places.
    I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
    Woody Allen

"I needed to talk to Jon, to tell him to make Francine drunker, madder,
    with one foot in hell, one hand yanking the corn from the stalk as death approached,
    with the nearby buildings having faces out of dreams, looking down on the sadness of existence for us all:
    the rich, the poor, the beautiful, and the ugly, the talented and the useless."
    Bukowski

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

Trams are pretty easy to find online - google around
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Never Looked Back GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs's Avatar

There are lots of places to get Tramadol on line - Safely. Just google "Buy Tramadol" There are like 4 major pharmacies out there although they opperate like 100 different websites but they all come back to these 4 main on line pharmacies, they are all legit! Usually the google sponsred adds are not scams as well. I've ordered Trams on line probably 50 times never once been scammed.

I can't put the name of the websites here, that is against the rules. And we can't PM so i can't give you the info, sorry about that. But, just do a google. You'll find them, there out there and most are legit. IT's the one's that are overseas and are selling Oxy that are usually the scams but if the strongest they are selling is Tramadol and Soma than it's usually safe.

I used to be in love with Tramadol, it was my DOC for 2 years... but than i found Oxy and Fent and Tramadol went out the window. I'd love to go back in time and just be content with my Tramadol, things would be a lot easier. Enjoy those Trams while you can!

And be careful of the seizure threshold but if you've never had a seizure i wouldn't worry about it. I've taken way beyond the maximum amount and never had a seizure, but everyone is different.

Good luck and fallow the bred crumbs....

GOR

I need a signature!

Thanks guys, it would be so much easier if I can just get the doc to consistantly prescribe them so my insurance would cover it but the online ordering will work if the doc route doesnt.

Never Looked Back GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs's Avatar

Find a new doc???

GOR

I need a signature!

Jr. Opiophile paroxetina is a glorious beacon of light paroxetina is a glorious beacon of light paroxetina is a glorious beacon of light paroxetina is a glorious beacon of light paroxetina is a glorious beacon of light paroxetina is a glorious beacon of light paroxetina is a glorious beacon of light paroxetina is a glorious beacon of light paroxetina is a glorious beacon of light paroxetina is a glorious beacon of light paroxetina is a glorious beacon of light paroxetina's Avatar

Regarding to get the MRI or not...

It may be a bit of a crap shoot. I went for an MRI and didn't really expect it to show anything when I'd been having back problems, but turned out I had a herniated disc, (L5-S1).

That has definitely helped me in my quest for opiates. I understnad your concern, if it doesn't show anything, will they assume it's not that bad and cut you off?

Hard to say, and I think it depends on the doctor. The absence of a positive MRI finding doesn't mean the absence of pain and IMO, a good doctor will see it that way and help you out for a while anyway
    but this dream has become an obsession
    cause I've held it inside for so long
    all my friends say I should use discretion
    but I know I'm just not that strong
    ~tom petty

Opiophorum Member allover will become famous soon enough allover will become famous soon enough allover will become famous soon enough allover will become famous soon enough allover's Avatar

I've only taken tramadol once and that was to ease out heroin withdrawals, which it did a really shitty job of. However, I'm under the impression that lortabs are better than tramadol, but I've never taken lortabs. Am I wrong here?

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Yeah trams are easy to get online... Go for a foreign source, and don't pay more than 50 bucks for 50-100 pcs...

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    I've only taken tramadol once and that was to ease out heroin withdrawals, which it did a really shitty job of. However, I'm under the impression that lortabs are better than tramadol, but I've never taken lortabs. Am I wrong here?
    I think 99% of people will agree that the Lortabs are better, I must be weird or something. The 7.5 Lortabs would only do something for 2 hours or so, If I took two I felt sick. I took two Tramadols at 2:30 and still feel great.

Quote Originally Posted by EleusisII View Post
    Yeah trams are easy to get online... Go for a foreign source, and don't pay more than 50 bucks for 50-100 pcs...
    I found a US pharmacy that got good reviews, 180 for $100. Oh and you owe me a new monitor, I spit coffee on it after seeing your avatar.
    Last edited by Brony; 04-28-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: merge

That's about the right price-- 100 bucks for 180, that's what i always paid for 180. Usually it was like 99 bucks plus shipping, it would be 119 or so. Sometimes I'd find a free shipping deal and it would only be the 100.

But yea, that's about the right price. Your not going to find it much cheaper than that, not with American Pharmacies anyway and not with overnight shipping.

GOR

I need a signature!

Opiophorum Member eveline will become famous soon enough eveline will become famous soon enough eveline will become famous soon enough eveline's Avatar

It depends on your age, but I don't think it should be too hard to get it prescribed to you. Some doctors are aware of its abuse potential, but I think most aren't. It's not a controlled substance and many are under the mistaken impression it's not an opioid... Don't have any personal experience trying to get it, so maybe it is harder than I think.

Usually people say "x worked for my pain in the past" or "A friend of mine says it works really well for him" when asking for a particular drug. Someone even recommended to say "I don't want to take opiates because (they make me sleepy, or I'm afraid of getting addicted, or whatever) and I read about a medication called tramadol on the Internet..." But it really comes down to whether the doctor is aware it's abusable.

yup, you are 100% right on that. My GP thinks Tramadol isn't addictve yet the doctor i used to see at the clinic warned me all the time "Tramadol is highly addicitive"

Just depends on the doctor and their experiences with Tramadol. Oh yea, also my first pain doc, he didn't think it had much addiction potential. I felt that was kinda unbelievable that a pain doc would think that but whatever.

Tramadol is easer to get than Vicodin for sure but also it depends on what the doctor feels comfortable prescribing, maybe he just likes frick'n' Lortabs and thinks there the best for pain. MAybe he thinks Tramadol stinks LOL.

If one Doctor doesn't do ya right, go on to the next. I'm not saying to Doctor shop, that is illegal but find a doctor that will work with you, keep looking till you find the right doctor. It took me 7 years to find a good pain doc.

GOR

I need a signature!

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brintiff View Post
    I found a US pharmacy that got good reviews, 180 for $100. Oh and you owe me a new monitor, I spit coffee on it after seeing your avatar.
    Good ol' barney!

Tramadol is funny... It doesn't do anything for some people, but others, like the OP and GOR swear by them.

And yeah, they are addictive, but not like other opiates/opioids... Besides interacting a little with opiate-receptors, Tramadol also works on the seretonin-system, which is why some people find the WDs from tramadol to be horrible, and last for a couple of weeks.

The good part about you liking them, is that they're so easy to get.
    "Could I get Tramadol? I've had Vicodin before, and I really didn't like how it make me feel" should get you a script and a sigh of relief from the doctor every time.

The few prick-docs that have a problem with scripting it, have even bigger problems giving people Vicodin.

I used to swear by them, not any more lol. No, but seriously, they are still my last resort, my back up drug like right now. I can't get high on them like i used to and you all know that story, won't even bother bringing that up.

I still can feel them, i still get the same feeling but i don't enjoy it like i did before. I can totally still feel them, but they aren't what my receptors want, that's all it is.

GOR

I need a signature!

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

brintiff, you like tramadol better than hydrocodone? That's unusual, and it works in your favor since docs will write scrips of tramadol to somebody who doesn't want hydro easily.

It's just very rare indeed for somebody to prefer tramadol a weak quasi opioid over hydrocodone, a stronger drug overall, and a pure opioid.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brintiff View Post
    I think 99% of people will agree that the Lortabs are better, I must be weird or something. The 7.5 Lortabs would only do something for 2 hours or so, If I took two I felt sick. I took two Tramadols at 2:30 and still feel great.

The most likely reason you felt sick is because you are what would be called "opiate-naive", that is, you don't have a tolerance to opiates. Nausea is a common side effect of opiates that goes away as tolerance to the drug builds.

I used to swear by them, not any more lol.
    Hehe... My next post was going to be: "By the way watch out... GOR started out like you, and now she's hooked on fucking fent!!!"

I like Tramadol too... The feeling can best be compared to half a dope trip, imho... It's hard to explain!

Quote Originally Posted by resorcinol View Post
    brintiff, you like tramadol better than hydrocodone? That's unusual, and it works in your favor since docs will write scrips of tramadol to somebody who doesn't want hydro easily.

It's just very rare indeed for somebody to prefer tramadol a weak quasi opioid over hydrocodone, a stronger drug overall, and a pure opioid.
    Yeah I know Im strange. Whats funny is in the past when I took Vicodin I loved it, such a comfortable feeling but the last two times it didn't do much, can there be a difference in quality, they were all prescribed for me or my wife. Maybe they were percs instead of vicodin, I really don't remember but I do remember I liked them very much.

"Hehe... My next post was going to be: "By the way watch out... GOR started out like you, and now she's hooked on fucking fent!!!"

Yeah Ill be carefull, Ive been taking a break from them as soon as I realise I need more to have an effect, ill stop a few days and then it's like you have never taken them before.

OpioNoMo smoothupnu69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    you are absolutely right i dont get the tramadol thing those fuckers absolutely reek in my opinion, i actually threw a bottle .sealed and all right in the fukin trash!

New Opiophile LostNTBA is an unknown quantity at this point

I take Tramadol for my back problems and it is NOT an opiate. It is a painkiller but that is about it. Now Lortab is an opiate so I think it is better. If you are withdrawing Tramadol will only suppress your symtoms for a couple hours depending on how much you take. Just thought you would like to know:

It's a weak opiate/opioid but the affinity is there. It binds to some of the same receptors, just not very well.

Never Looked Back ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice

Yeah, I always keep a bottle of ~ 90 trams around, just for the days when I'm outta Perc 10's and need SOMETHING (maybe it's a little bit psychological also?? I need, therefore they help...?). Plus my old PCP would only script 15-20 vics or percs, but a script for 90+ tramadols anytime I called and asked her nurse.

I had to take about 400mg at a time, but hey to feel any of that warm opiate fuzziness, I'd do more than I'd like to admit to.

Nd

Thx again, Roxi*

"You have a little caffeine in the morning, I have a little morphine. So what?" - William J. Johns, Pitch Black

Occasionally Opiated Chipper Tripper is an unknown quantity at this point

<source removed>
    Last edited by Synack; 04-29-2009 at 06:14 PM. Reason: source removed

Never Looked Back ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice

Gotta be careful with ultrams though, tramadol + apap = no fun at all.

Nd

Thx again, Roxi*

"You have a little caffeine in the morning, I have a little morphine. So what?" - William J. Johns, Pitch Black

Jr. Opiophile lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower's Avatar

Re: Wanted Tramadol got Lortab instead, have quest

Okay, I know of a website that does this little 'medical questionairre' thing for the consult, and they actually offer COD (cash on delivery) as a method of payment, so knowing that you're not paying until you get your meds anyway, you would have nothing to lose. Im not sure if I'm allowed to tell the source on the thread but if you really wanna know, you can PM me.
    Visit my blog "Project Narco: Drug Information Archive",

Includes opioid, non-opioid, and drug policy related literature.

LPP

Can't PM nemore, but I think I know what ur talking about. They don't offer oxy's, which sucks, but they do have vics.

EDIT: If it's the site I'm thinkin' of, you do have to pay the consult fee upfront. Then the meds are COD.

Nd

Thx again, Roxi*

Occasionally Opiated xxTwistedElegancexx is an unknown quantity at this point xxTwistedElegancexx's Avatar

I was on hydrocodone 10's for awhile and they make me sick and dont last enough my DOC is definitly tram and I got my ortho to write me scripts for tram withiout a problem but my regular won't give me pain meds because "i'll get addicted" But she hands me xanax like it's fuckin candy.
    .:ThAt BaD BiTcH:.
    "GoOd GiRlS Go To HeAvEn... BaD GiRlS Go EvErYwHeRe"

Quote Originally Posted by xxTwistedElegancexx View Post
    I was on hydrocodone 10's for awhile and they make me sick and dont last enough my DOC is definitly tram and I got my ortho to write me scripts for tram withiout a problem but my regular won't give me pain meds because "i'll get addicted" But she hands me xanax like it's fuckin candy.
    I've never understood that. Some docs will write 2-3 benzo scripts at a time, large quantities even, but ask about an opiate and their guard instantly goes up. Fukkin' hypocrites.

Nd

Thx again, Roxi*

Opiophorum Member metric man is an unknown quantity at this point

I just so happen to be in the opposite situation. I was prescribed tramadol and am wanted to get hydro. what is the best reason to give in order to try to get switched? tramadol does legitamitely give me a pretty bad headache everytime i take it, do you think that is a good enough reason?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast