+ Reply to Thread

Thread: injecting demerol

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

Default injecting demerol

can you inject demerol pills 50mg

if not, how should i take these

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Default Re: injecting demerol

I think the best way to take demerol is IV'ing it. As far as getting the most out of it. Sorry, I don't know how well they cook up but if you're experienced in shooting pills you should be able to figure it out.

But yes, Demerol is best used IV. I've had many shots of it in the hospital.

Tapering up!

Opiophorum Member skank69 is an unknown quantity at this point skank69's Avatar

i've had many shots at the er but they never in the vain allways mussel shots but you become tolerant fast sorry thats all i know.
    SKANK69

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

I wrote a long reply but it vanished so here's the short version. It is hard to filter so push the cooked mix through a syringe with a cotton plug, then do it like you normaly would.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

Default Re: injecting demerol...

...is awesome.

+ Reply to Thread