+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Opana ER 10mg. What to do?

New Opiophile sneakdiss is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Opana ER 10mg. What to do?

I'm excited to have come across these as I hear oxymorphone is the "holy grail" of opiates. I have a decent supply of these and I was wondering what ways you are able to take them and how effective each way is. I'd also like to hear about anyones past experiences with them too. So let's chat about Oxymorphone/Opana!

BTW They are the "E674 10" Endo brand.

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668's Avatar

Default Re: Opana ER 10mg. What to do?

Welcome to the forum. Just crush that sucker up and snort the hell out of it. They're allot better that way... to me, more of an oxy/speedy feel. YMMV.

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Dopiophile Moderator jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub's Avatar

I heard you are supposed to eat a big fatty meal as well b4 ingestion. Not sure why though...

Wish I could find some of these.

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668's Avatar

That is only if your taking it orally. I think it aids in absorption. They're good orally, in terms of pain control. Best thing I've ever taken for pain besides Fentanyl. Works great. Since I've been on Opana, I've been able to actually lie in bed for 12 hours sometimes. Prior to that, I was lucky to lie in bed for 3 hours and get up in pain hurting so bad I couldn't stand it. And, that went on for well over six years. So, Opana is the shit for pain control. Recreationally, you'd get as much out of a T3 unless you snort it. Snorting it is a whole another world.

Quote Originally Posted by jdub View Post
    I heard you are supposed to eat a big fatty meal as well b4 ingestion. Not sure why though...

Wish I could find some of these.

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

/me peeks into his stash, finds 57 20mg ER,s and 90 10mg IR's...

sweet.

IV'ing it is your best bet... but you'll need to break it down first...
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Junky samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about

the IRs have some kind of gelatin starch in them--does that change anything when you fix 'em, or just water, filter, shoot? Haven't attempted but heard about this issue on another board

New Opiophile sneakdiss is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by reddragon3668 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Just crush that sucker up and snort the hell out of it. They're allot better that way... to me, more of an oxy/speedy feel. YMMV.
    Thanks!

Synak, you mind posting instructions for the method you use to break them down for iv use?

Also, how do I edit my original post? I don't see an edit button anywhere..

Thank you all for your time!

Jr. Opiophile havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok's Avatar

The Opana IR's you can just put straight into water and inject. No need for any fancy extractions. They are the bomb. The ER's on the other hand require the overnight soak to get the oxymorphone out of the time release. No matter how you ingest the ER's, they will be time release. The time release is built into the powder, so crushing it doesn't do anything.

Opiophorum Member StrungOutAgain is an unknown quantity at this point StrungOutAgain's Avatar

Ohh how I wish I had some still, I had 20mg opana ER tabs and I first tried them orally not bad for pain control. Then I snorted them and that was it, I refused to use any other ROA with them (I don't IV). They were good though but I must warn that they are so fucking addictive and tolerance raises so fast this way. One night I snorted about 80mg just cause 10 mins after snorting one I'm ready for another. So anyway have fun and always be safe.
    I know my place
    Hate my face
    I know how I begin
    And how I'll end
    Strung out again

+ Reply to Thread