+ Reply to Thread

Thread: can you inject ambien

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

Default can you inject ambien

this may be a dumb question, but can you inject ambien.

it feels pretty good when you snort it, but i dont know about injecting it

if anyone has done this let me know about your experience

OpioNoMo OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice

Default Re: can you inject ambien

u can inject anything...whether its advisable or not is a whole other story

ps dont do it

Jr. Opiophile erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica's Avatar

Be careful, just 5mg of zolpidem (ambien) IV'd can be lethal.
    I come and go, but I'm trying to stay.

Went to the doctor, and I asked her to make this stop
    Got medication, a new addiction, fucking thanks a lot
    Had a relapse, went back to rehab, ruins everything
    So point your finger, at the singer, he's in the pharmacy

Junky RobOC is an unknown quantity at this point

not saying it is a great idea but I used to IV 20 mg at a time. It kinda feels like your sent to another dimension or some weird shit right after you hit. Very short acting though, the whole high is about 20-30 min.
    You say you're down on your luck.
    Hey baby it's long, long way up.
    Hold back now, hold back your fears.
    You say you're really down and out.
    And you feel like there's no way out now.
    Let go now, let go of your tears.
    -"Angels Wings" by Social Distortion. Fuckin' Mike Ness,

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

any ideas on how to cook it up
    preparation for it

ive got a high tolerance so ill start with 20

Junky RobOC is an unknown quantity at this point

peel or wash the coating off the pill, crush, add water, cook, draw up and shoot. Have everything put away and ready to go when you shoot cuz you won't be able to do it for a few minutes.
    You say you're down on your luck.
    Hey baby it's long, long way up.
    Hold back now, hold back your fears.
    You say you're really down and out.
    And you feel like there's no way out now.
    Let go now, let go of your tears.
    -"Angels Wings" by Social Distortion. Fuckin' Mike Ness,

Occasionally Opiated SubliminalPoet is an unknown quantity at this point

1) Crush pill & put contents in spoon.

2) Add 3/4 cc of cold water.

3) Stir really well.

4) Cook it lightly for about 10-15 seconds.

5) Repeat step #3.

6) Add cotton & you know the rest.

Be careful if you decide to go thru with this. Someone else posted that it can be lethal. PEACE
    "Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the little bottles."
    RIP Bradley James Nowell

Never Looked Back Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony's Avatar

I like it. Its almost like being super drunk instantly. The effect lasts only a few minutes and then you get the regular effects of ambien. Definitely enjoyable.

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

^^ sweet cause ima do it rite now.

Opiophorum Member OpiGuRu729 is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: can you inject ambien

good luck man, that shit can be dangerous/lethal even if you have a high tolerance, if you have never injected it before I would start off with a smaller amount and work my way up the next time... just to play it safe, but it's your body & your life. it's your choice... but since your probably going to do it anyways, have fun and be safe... :cool:

Never Looked Back Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony's Avatar

Sweet. lemme know what you think. I cant think of a better way to describe it.

Well, depending on how much you do, you may have to wait till tomorrow to report back.

Occasionally Opiated The_Tortured_Soul is an unknown quantity at this point The_Tortured_Soul's Avatar

Wow, I love injecting drugs, but if it's only going to last 30 minute, then I'll stick with swallowing the pills. When I take it orally It kicks in after about 30 minutes and I will feel really good for 3-4 hours then just go to sleep nice and peaceful.

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Pony View Post
    Sweet. lemme know what you think. I cant think of a better way to describe it.

Well, depending on how much you do, you may have to wait till tomorrow to report back.
    yea it was an interesting experience when i did it. i wont do it again tho, just cause after that vein thing im afraid to slam pills anymore

Dopiophile Moderator jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub's Avatar

^^Only sissys need veins/arms/brains!

Quote Originally Posted by jdub View Post
    ^^Only sissys need veins/arms/brains!
    dammit boy, when yer rite yer rite. ima gonna shoot me some ibuprofen right now. 1600 milligrams should do me rite, rite?

Dopiophile Moderator jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub needs no introduction jdub's Avatar

Better make it 2400, just to be safe.

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

my wife had a video of me 'peeling the colors' off of my LCD and feeding them to the 'puppy' ... we don't have a puppy, and you can't really peel colors off the screen... but I could.. and what a fucking trip it was... I miss ambien... except being woken up sleeping outside in the snow wrapped in blankets, wearing my boxers.... and "waking" up under the basement stairs...and "waking" up praying to the porcelain god (yet no vomit, I was just hovering over it)
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

+ Reply to Thread