+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shooting MsContin

Occasionally Opiated ReadyMade is an unknown quantity at this point ReadyMade's Avatar

Default Shooting MsContin

I know there are SEVERAL different ways of going about doing this, but i still haven't found a very effective way to shoot my 60mg ETHEX brand MSSR that gel up like crazy. Crisping works, but i know it destroys quite a bit of the drug as well. I have tried the Ike method, but havent had much luck. Is there a simple way to shoot these little guys without going through a long process? Thanks

Never Looked Back strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks's Avatar

Default Re: Shooting MsContin

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyMade View Post
    I know there are SEVERAL different ways of going about doing this, but i still haven't found a very effective way to shoot my 60mg ETHEX brand MSSR that gel up like crazy. Crisping works, but i know it destroys quite a bit of the drug as well. I have tried the Ike method, but havent had much luck. Is there a simple way to shoot these little guys without going through a long process? Thanks

get phone book
    call pharmacys
    ask for endo brand generic ms contins
    go to next one till u find one

wal mart likes endo
    endo is best for that route of admin

peace
    THE MONKEY ON MY BACK HAS A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER!!!

FARE THEE WELL!! If we all lived by "an
    eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" we would all be blind and toothless----Mahatma Gandhi
    "You'd rather STAND KNEE DEEP in shit ,then let the world see you with a SHOVEL"----the wire

Occasionally Opiated SubliminalPoet is an unknown quantity at this point

I disagree with strikks about Endo being the bes. I get the Mallincrockdt brand 60's. Round orange with 60 on 1 side & M with a square on the other. I will break it down for you.

1) Wipe pill with wet towel to get the coating off.

2) Crush the pill really fine using whatever works best for you. (I have a little pill-cruser I got at WallyWorld.)

3) Get you a nice size spoon (the heavy duty silver ones work best) put contents in it. (I use 60 mg.)

4) Draw up a 1 cc rig full of cold bottled water. Squirt onto contents in the spoon.

5) Draw up another 3/4 cc of water & squirt onto contents. (Stirring is not necassary).

6) Heat the spoon up from a small distance w/ a lighter, (The Bic lighters work best for me) but not so close where you are burning the spoon. Move the lighter around slowly as to cook it all. You should not boil it either. If done correctly, there should be a film starting to form & rise to the top of the liquid.

7) Once the film is at the top, use the plunger of the rig to push to the side of the spoon.

8) Let cool for a minute or so, throw a peice of cotton on it & you should know the rest.

Good Luck with that but just be safe know matter what you do. Let me say that this is just my opinion & this is what works for me. By no means am I saying my way is right or even safe. Let us know if this works for you.
    "Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the little bottles."
    RIP Bradley James Nowell

Opiophorum Member Dances with Smack is fresh on the scene. Dances with Smack is fresh on the scene.

Re: Shooting MsContin

You're talking about a white oval tab with "60" imprinted on one side and a stylized "E" on the other, right?

Here's what I've done with 'em...

1. Crush the pill into a fine powder.

2. Mix the powder with 1 cc of room temperature water in a small pyrex bowl (I use those very small bowls that chefs and cooks use for ingredients). The shit will gell...you WANT it to gell.

3. Scrape up all the gel into one blob, and place the blob where it sticks to the side of aforementioned pyrex bowl. Make sure the rest of the bowl is clean.

4. At this point I usually place the bowl (blob sticking to the side) in an ice water bath. Keep the ice water out of the prepared bowl. You want the gellified blob to get cold and solidify a bit.

5. You want to heat the bowl directly under the blob...I prefer to use a candle. Once the blob is heated, it will start to release a clear liquid, which you want to let run to a cooler area of the bowl, so it won't evaporate. You dont want to heat the blob until it starts to sizzle...use just enough heat so that the blob heats up and starts releasing the clear liquid, then remove from heat source... repeat as necessary until the blob starts to look dry.

Draw up that clear liquid (no need to filter, in my experience) and do what you do. Out of 1 cc of water originally used, I usually get around .4cc of solution.

DO NOT throw those 'used' blobs away! Put 'em somewhere where they will dry completely and store. Save 6-7 of those dried blobs, and use the above process on them again...I've found that they're good for 2 more 'extractions'.

Good luck...lemme know if you have questions, and please lemme know how it turned out.

Occasionally Opiated OnzZznoD is an unknown quantity at this point OnzZznoD's Avatar

Look into buying some wheel filters. i think a .8 micron is best for that. you can probably buy them over the net but here in australia u can buy them from needle exchanges.

+ Reply to Thread