(UPDATING WEBSITE, BE BACK ONLINE SOON - Debora)

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Homemade Quaaludes, In your dreams !

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

Homemade Quaaludes, In your dreams !

This is a question especially for the chemical experts among us.

What is it about the syntheses of Methaquaalone ( Quaaludes ) that

makes it so darn hard to pull off. If it was easy I would think these

suckers would be all over the black market because as popular as

they were if anybody ever cooked up a big batch of the REAL DEAL

they would be millionairs over nite. So it must be a real bitch to do.

Right ? Why ?
    All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

Default Re: Homemade Quaaludes, In your dreams !

Here's how.

Problem is Anthranilic Acid is list 1 (I think). Its highly watched and you better have a good reason to need it.
    hello.

OpioNoMo OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice

ditto on what AgentO said

also, alot of other shit is hard as fuck to acquire, even if it's not controlled directly...like you can't go to the phosphorus pentachloride store and go shopping for example...

so bottom line is that it's a bigger hassle than it's worth...

and it's a downer for chrissakes; not even worth the effort really...

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

I feel just the opposit. I find uppers ( meth for example ) worthless.

Worse than worthless, the shit will break your mind and body down

into a puddle of stinking shit.

But Quaaludes are soooo much more than just a downer. They are

in a class all their own. .:jumping-s

Jester Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OxyContinuously View Post
    ditto on what AgentO said

also, alot of other shit is hard as fuck to acquire, even if it's not controlled directly...like you can't go to the phosphorus pentachloride store and go shopping for example...

so bottom line is that it's a bigger hassle than it's worth...

and it's a downer for chrissakes; not even worth the effort really...
    I went to the ummm.... phosphorus pentachloride store yesterday and bought some... uhh... radia... metyl... clora... hydrate... ium.

I never took chemistry.

Jr. Opiophile jab will become famous soon enough jab will become famous soon enough jab will become famous soon enough jab's Avatar

I think you'd have better luck finding a source in South Africa (where you can still get them) and have them shipped here.. It would be a LOT easier and safer than trying to synth your own.
    ..jab

OpioNoMo OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by pharmboy View Post

I feel just the opposit. I find uppers ( meth for example ) worthless.

Worse than worthless, the shit will break your mind and body down

into a puddle of stinking shit.

But Quaaludes are soooo much more than just a downer. They are

in a class all their own. .:jumping-s
    Oh I def. agree with you regarding the stimulants...(coke, meth, pharmaceutical amphetamines, ritalin even, and everything like it)

they (stims) just don't sit well with me; basically they make me paranoid, angry, and the come-down leaves much to be desired...

Meth seems to be a guaranteed ticket down, no matter where you are in life before you start it...You could be a millionaire stock broker, or a junkie living on the street---but add meth and both of these people start finding that they have a lot of things in common...

just out of curiosity, pharmboy, have you ever gotten to try methaqualone or anything like that? Closest I came was secobarbital (seconal) and it was okay...

Junky clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jab View Post
    I think you'd have better luck finding a source in South Africa (where you can still get them) and have them shipped here.. It would be a LOT easier and safer than trying to synth your own.
    Yeah mandrax abuse is rampant in south africa, they mix it weed and smoke it. sounds like fun.

Jr. Opiophile jab will become famous soon enough jab will become famous soon enough jab will become famous soon enough jab's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OxyContinuously View Post
    just out of curiosity, pharmboy, have you ever gotten to try methaqualone or anything like that? Closest I came was secobarbital (seconal) and it was okay...
    I know you weren't asking me, but I have had the pleasure of having them (yes, real Lemon 714s) a loooong time ago (I know, I'm dating myself), and they are a fuggin blast!! I would love to get my grubby paws on a few more of those gems!
    ..jab

Re: Homemade Quaaludes, In your dreams !

Twenty years ago I use to work in a printing company and we printed

the box and lables for Rohrer 712's and 714's. So one day the truck driver

who was a friend of mine was going to drop a load off at the factory and I said

pick me up a bottle of ludes while your there ( Just kidding ) Well damn if he

didn't come back with a bottle of 12 - 714's . They were the BOMB. I got some

more from a Dr. friend of mine that has since died but twenty years later and

I still think about the high from those things. They were GREAT.

So GREAT I guess they just had to make them illegal. Ahh the good old days.

Actually It was closer to thirty years ago. And I still think about them

all the time. No wonder there illegal.

Beep beeep top o the pile please.

Departed Opiophile ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pharmboy View Post

Actually It was closer to thirty years ago. And I still think about them

all the time. No wonder there illegal.

i know i soound like an idiot but i am too young to have ever experienced a 'lude, whats the high like?

Well it's kinda like being just drunk enough to feel good and

having about 20mg of Valium on board and being in a great

mood all at the same time. It"s hard to describe but its wonderful,

there isn't anything like it. .:jumping-s

+ Reply to Thread