Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Swallowing Bags of Heroin..

OpioNoMo StealSmoke is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Swallowing Bags of Heroin..

this is somethign I've been wondering about, I know crack you can swallow if you get pulled over or some shit ,same with weed, but one of my buddies tells me that you can't swallow a bag of heroin or it'll kill you.. is this true? can swallowing saw one or two tied up baggies of heroin somehow end up killing you?

let me know, this type of info could most indefinitely come in handy.

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

Default Re: Swallowing Bags of Heroin..

Re: Swallowing Bags of Heroin.. is a shitty way to get high. you should at least open the bags first.

Seriously, it depends on how it's packaged. Balloons are most likely safe, stamps, not so much
    hello.

lol no not t oget high, I'm talking about like in a worst case scenario, cops pull me over or some shit.

as for hwat type of baggie, say liek a regular sandwhich baggie wit hthe extra part of the baggie cut off so it's just liek a little corner sack with the knot, would tha tbe safe t oswallow in above mentioned circumstance? also, what if it's wrapped/bent up in tin foil?

I appreciate the answer bro

Opiophorum Member skank69 is an unknown quantity at this point skank69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StealSmoke View Post
    this is somethign I've been wondering about, I know crack you can swallow if you get pulled over or some shit ,same with weed, but one of my buddies tells me that you can't swallow a bag of heroin or it'll kill you.. is this true? can swallowing saw one or two tied up baggies of heroin somehow end up killing you?

you got any i'll swallow it . it all be beter than i feel now
    SKANK69

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

chances are, it would open and you would digest the H. So, only swallow what you could handle in terms of tolerance. And remember it could be a strong batch, too. Eating H is pretty inefficient, similar to morphine.

Best idea is probably to open the bag and dump the powder out while you're still driving fast, then swallow the empty baggie.
    hello.

Opiophorum Member mmnyc9 is fresh on the scene. mmnyc9 is fresh on the scene.

If you have no tolerance, shit yea. Many Mules die this way. If your opiate tolerant then it's like anythimg else pending Quality, Quanity, yada yada.

yeah that sounds like a better idea, I always figured doing soemthing like that would work since they cant find the powder in the car's carpet if it's spread out under the seat or between it or soem shit, becasueI know I've never been able to, lol.

so yeah, just the paraphanelia(sp) would be the problem then,I'd probably just stuff it in one of the air conditioner/heat ventilators.

thanks for the replies.

as for givign dude some to swallow, sheeeeett, I got this one bag left and a line from another bag already on the CD cover, so I'm set for the night, I don't know about you though stranger , lol, but good luck though!

Opiophorum Member skank69 is an unknown quantity at this point skank69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    chances are, it would open and you would digest the H. So, only swallow what you could handle in terms of tolerance. And remember it could be a strong batch, too. Eating H is pretty inefficient, similar to morphine.

Best idea is probably to open the bag and dump the powder out while you're still driving fast, then swallow the empty baggie.
    isnt railing it up a little like swallowing it cause it kinda get to your gut from driping down your throwt
    SKANK69

OpioNoMo Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice

Yes if your a mule w/NO tollerence, they will die if that pure ends up open.

But the way you are getting at it, if you gotta swallow them b/c of cops you should be kool, unless it's raw dope w/out having any opiate tollerence, b/c most mules do not use.

These days I no people who put there white powdered heroin in some drink shake & drink & they do get fucked up.

I have swallowed up to 10 bags one time, running from the police, most came out the other end & some of them also opened up a little bit, which I was completely FINE.

Chicago...
    Quote Originally Posted by mmnyc9 View Post
    If you have no tolerance, shit yea. Many Mules die this way. If your opiate tolerant then it's like anythimg else pending Quality, Quanity, yada yada.

Opiophorum Member mmnyc9 is fresh on the scene. mmnyc9 is fresh on the scene.

The problem is if they find Rigs or anything that even looks like Works most States it is illegal I have heard of them holding people and going through their Shit I'm talking 72 hours of Poop Patrol. I'm sure it's if they think you have any real Quanity but who knows these days. Either way it would be down the hatch for sure.

OpioNoMo dillyfiend is an unknown quantity at this point

It has nothing to do with what is in the bag. You could OD from swallowing cocaine the same way you could from dope... the key is that it has to be wrapped, and tied securely in something that won't be digested by the digestive system... something like a condom.

Whatever is in the condom is irrelevant.

OpioNoMo Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice

Coke is a whole other story, if you swallow just a few bags of powder & if it opens you will die, it can numb all your throat muscles that will not let you swallow to end up choking on air, as heroin if you have some tollerence like he is saying & gets in your stomach, he will be kool, but w/coke you can have a kilo tollerence, but if it any pops in your body, you gonna be in trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by dillyfiend View Post
    It has nothing to do with what is in the bag. You could OD from swallowing cocaine the same way you could from dope... the key is that it has to be wrapped, and tied securely in something that won't be digested by the digestive system... something like a condom.

Whatever is in the condom is irrelevant.

right, see the only reason I say crack/cocaine I thought was okay to be swallowed is cuzz alot f my homies keep the shit, you know always got like 5-6 bags on them cuzz theyre the petty little dealer type, a few balls or a half OZ of crack at hoem and always gotta carry a coupel of dubs on em,. and whenever we get/got pulled over, ands it's been alot , they swallow the crack, and nothing happens, this shit's happened like 10 times atLEAST, and they've come out good every time, so I figured out of second hand experience it was OK t oswalow crack.

but the same pepopel told me that heroin could kill you if swalloed. but now that I think about it what you're all saying makes alot of sense, I do have a decent toloerance t oopiates, heroin not so much, only done it like 15 times max, for the last week almost every day though, shit half a dime bag gets me righteous and a whoel one has me nodding the fuck off. but I gues my tolerance t oopiats in general is pretty highh, so I should be good swallowing one bag, but I still don't think I'ma risk it.

fuck it though, I guess puttin it up my ass(ugh_ is what I have to do if I end up having to do it God forbid.

anyone done that? lol, does that work? is it easy to get out fro mthere and do they have a chance of findign it either i nthe car or the pstation?

I appreciate the replies guys.

Never Looked Back Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz's Avatar

Once you got ya parcel up your def n dumb it is very easy to retrieve..Just giv it a little strain man,just like takin a bowel movment,the first thing thats comes out will be the last thing you put up.....
    In jail this is the only safe place....

Dopiophile Moderator jdub is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) jdub is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) jdub is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) jdub is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) jdub is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) jdub is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) jdub is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) jdub is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) jdub is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) jdub is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) jdub is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) jdub's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago View Post
    Coke is a whole other story, if you swallow just a few bags of powder & if it opens you will die, it can numb all your throat muscles that will not let you swallow to end up choking on air, as heroin if you have some tollerence like he is saying & gets in your stomach, he will be kool, but w/coke you can have a kilo tollerence, but if it any pops in your body, you gonna be in trouble.
    My cutty swallowed a teener of good yayo and He felt like he was gonna die, but pulled through thanks to the help of 18 coronas. Probably not the safest way to treat potential cocaine overdose however. "Kids don't try this at home"

To the OP- Like others have said, it all depends on tolerance quality and quantity. An (1/8th?) ounce may well kill you and a dime bag will most likely be fine. The cut-off for most people is probably somewhere in between.
    Last edited by jdub; 02-18-2008 at 10:55 PM. Reason: slang subsitution

Junky mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mmnyc9 View Post

True, but mules that die that way usually don't do dope and have no tolerance and have HUGE amounts in them, not a half gram or something that you would swallow if yo got pulled over.

The only way you would die is if yo ODed, but heroin as others have said is very inefficient orally. I think it has a bioavailability of about 33%, like morphine. That means that you get 33% of the drug into your bloodstream after it goes through your stomach, liver etc. So if you normally IV say 1/4 gram per shot and you swallow a half, you would still be getting less into your system.

And that is if the bag even opens. A lot of people will swallow it closed and then make themself throw up when it is safe so they can retreive the dope.

So your friend is an idiot. You would have to swallow A LOT of heroin to OD and the bag isn't gonna hurt you, unless you choke on it. Otherwise it will be floating in your toilet in a few days. Or weeks, if you're doing a lot of opiates.

Junky mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skank69 View Post
    isnt railing it up a little like swallowing it cause it kinda get to your gut from driping down your throwt
    No, only a little runs down your throat and gets absorbed that way. Most of it gets absorbed through the membranes in your nose and sinuses. That's why snorting stuff works faster and has a higher bioavailability, cuz it isn't going through your stomach and liver.

Junky 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough

If so worried about getting popped for possession, cut a small slit in the waistband of your jeans on the inside. When a cop searches you and pats you down he wont feel it especially if your wearing a belt. I keep multiple bundles in there with no problems whatsoever.If they bring in a dog the dog focuses on the car not on you, because the cop thinks he has searched you and you aint holding. When I have been searched they check my pockets, socks, shoes, and do a real good pat down. I cant see anyway they would feel a few bags of dope in that cut, I mean try it and see if you can feel them, I betcha cant.

You can even keep your needle there too, but thats a lil easier to feel during a pat down.

It seems though that you are getting your dope in corner baggies, which might be easier to feel than a stamp bag, but maybe not. If your transporting your personal somwhere you can take it out of the corner bag and put it in a fold.

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StealSmoke View Post

I think if he went to get some H for personal use his tolerance would mean it wouldn't hurt. Maybe make him high. But seriously, if your talking about the tiny bags that seal good luck anyway. Has any one ever attempted to swallow those. They barely go down and stick to the back of your thraot. I tried swallowing 3 one time when I was getting pulled over and ended coughing/ puking from the damn thing sticking to my throat. (oh and the cop just passed my stupid ass, wasn't even pulling me over)
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

+ Reply to Thread