(UPDATING WEBSITE, BE BACK ONLINE SOON - Debora)

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Down Crack for IV'Ing

Opiophorum Member 2HI2C is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Breaking Down Crack for IV'Ing

Long time no post...

I understand it's possible to use citric acid to breakdown crack for IV'ing. (i.e. lime/lemon juice). Can anyone tell me the process involved? With crack being as pure as it is, I'd love to give it a try!

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking Down Crack for IV'Ing

crack + vinegar = liquid. I have seen many people do this, and they even sell tiny bottles of vinegar in the 'hood in DC just for that reason, but I'm sure it's hell on your body.
    hello.

Opiophorum Member northernstar is an unknown quantity at this point northernstar's Avatar

Re: Breaking Down Crack for IV'Ing

Quote Originally Posted by 2HI2C View Post
    Long time no post...

I understand it's possible to use citric acid to breakdown crack for IV'ing. (i.e. lime/lemon juice). Can anyone tell me the process involved? With crack being as pure as it is, I'd love to give it a try!
    its very easy....get a lemon or lime, or 2 wedges from a restraunt your at....sqeeze about a spoonful of juice into the cooker-avoid seeds and stuff :P
    throw a 20 rock in.....smash it with the other end of the plunger....mix,grind ect ect.
    when the foaming goes down u can draw up and shoot.........simple hu?

Opiophorum Member 2HI2C is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply!

Vinegar is indeed one of the compounds that successfully break down crack for injecting. (I found out after the fact)

Here's what I found out (after trial & error on $80 and $40 rocks! UGH)

I tried Lime juice, but it was simply not acidic enough to do the job (thus the waste!), so I jumped back on the web and went through another round of investigating.

When they say, "Citric Acid" they really mean, Citric Acid! It can be purchased at stores where chemistry coumpounds are sold. Right behind CA is Vitamine C powder, which I had an entire bottle of! I added 4,000mgs of it to two tps of hot water (in a little pill bottle that can be shaken w/o loosing the water), and shook the hell out of it. When I added 50 units of it to some of the rock, it disolved with little effort! (I used the plunger to beat it down and stir...)

My tolerance for H has just sky rocketed over the past couple of months, so I've been looking for a way to enjoy shooting, rather than just doing it to stay well. That's when I started shooting speed balls, and WOW! That did the trick! However, coke has become hard to find the past couple of weeks. Due to all the storms in the Mid-West, demand is overpowering the supply. So, that's when the guy I score through said, "man, if you're just looking for coke, I can get rock from a NUMBER of people right near my house!" So, I gave it a try using the lime juice and was completely disappointed! Now that I know what I'm doing, it will be a LOT cheaper than spending $20 for a balloon, which is only good for 1 shot anyway!

So, if anyone wants to know...

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

please don't inject lemon/lime juice. This can lead to all sorts of problems, mostly fungal stuff.

You can use vinegar for the quick & dirty, or get Vit. C powder/pills and do exactly what the OP did. But don't resort to lemon/lime juice. Its not like vinegar is hard to come by.
    hello.

OpioNoMo Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz's Avatar

The last guy i know who IV crack out here wound up dead wiv septacemia....

Never Looked Back Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony's Avatar

Funny you should mention that, cuz I just discovered how speedballing has made shooting fun for me again too! And although I've always been able to get coke easily thus far, it is a known fact that crack is MUCH easier to come by. In the back of my mind its been my plan B.

They say citric or ascorbic acid is the way to go. Just a couple of drops to dissolve the rocks and then dilute with water. I know people who use vinegar with no ill effects thus far, but supposedly vinegar can grow bacteria which can be super bad for you. I did not know about vit. C, but it sounds like that method has been working out for you!

Enjoy your new hobby, I certainly do!

Quote Originally Posted by 2HI2C View Post

My tolerance for H has just sky rocketed over the past couple of months, so I've been looking for a way to enjoy shooting, rather than just doing it to stay well. That's when I started shooting speed balls, and WOW! That did the trick! However, coke has become hard to find the past couple of weeks. Due to all the storms in the Mid-West, demand is overpowering the supply. So, that's when the guy I score through said, "man, if you're just looking for coke, I can get rock from a NUMBER of people right near my house!" So, I gave it a try using the lime juice and was completely disappointed! Now that I know what I'm doing, it will be a LOT cheaper than spending $20 for a balloon, which is only good for 1 shot anyway!

So, if anyone wants to know...

Junky 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough

I do this quite often, well at least everytime I score crack. Around here small town america its hard to come by fishscale coke and shootin the shit thats cut to hell is just a waste so I started to run crack. I usually use 30 units of distilled white vinegar per shot, and use a good sized 20 in the shot. Its a good rush, but still not as good as shooting the pearly, shiny, fishscale coke we hold so dearly to our hearts.

The thing I noticed is with a 20 piece I can get two good blasts smoking it or one good shot shooting it. Its much more economical to just smoke the rock and it goes further for your buck, but I understand the needle fixation, thats why I shoot it, is that damn needle fixation.

If you must shoot it, use distilled white vinegar, or crush up a strong Vitamin C pilll and put the Vitamin C powder from the pill in a pill bottle with 30cc of HOT water and shake the shit out of it. It will all dissolve. Dump the Vitamin C soloutin into a spoon, drop a cotton in and suck it up just like it was a shot. Now take the soloutin thats in your rig and squirt it on a crushed up piece of crack and stir stir stir. All will dissolve well. Then drop a cotton in and draw up your ready to shoot crack.

Vinegar works better IMO.

Really its just better to smoke the rock from a harm reduction standpoint and a financial standpoint as well, but to deal with the needle fixation I know how that goes.

The Vitamin C soloutin works great to turn Fent gel into something injectable as well, but you need to be really careful doing that. I did it with my last patch and after every shot I would wake up an hour later, it was like I went under anesteasia. If I do it again with the fent gel I will be using less gel per shot than last time, I consider myself lucky to still be here after that experience.

OpioNoMo Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz's Avatar

Bro, i have to say this bcoz of who i am.Stop shootin crack, it could lead to shit within your body that you have no idea is goin on...

The guy out here, went to the ER..Got admitted to hosp..( it was a private hosp and he asked about fee's etc) and they said do not worry...
    Fast forward 48hrs..He was cold in the morgue...

Raz is right, of course.

One of my best friends used to seize EVERY FUCKIN SHOT and he still wouldn't quit.

Only reason he's still alive?

Because one day, he got a tenth key (100g) of fishscale blow, and he was walking through a suburban strip mall, shooting up in the bathroom of every resturant he passed. Well, he took a big fat hit in the bathroom of La Tolteca (the taco place) and had a grand mal in front of all the customers. He punched the manager while he was coming out of the seizure, and didn't totally wake up until the ambulance and cops were there. The cops found 80 grams and 20 pins on him.

I was supposed to meet up with him that day, when I got there, I saw him handcuffed to the gurney, straining like shit to escape.

He's been clean in jail for 18 months now. He is 29 years old, and has an enlarged heart, hardened arteries, the works.

Poor kid.
    hello.

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    crack + vinegar = liquid. I have seen many people do this, and they even sell tiny bottles of vinegar in the 'hood in DC just for that reason, but I'm sure it's hell on your body.
    Don't use vinegar man!!
    bad, bad news. You're just asking for an abscess there. As well as doing considerable damage to your veins.

2HI2C:
    The safest thing you can use to break down crack is CITRIC ACID (as in white granular powder - forget the lemons)
    Over where i live we get single use sachets of citric at our needle exchages made specifically for the needle exchange.
    Injecting citric acid is not without its' risk as far as your veins are concerned, but i believe it is THE safest substance you can use in order to break down crack or #2 heroin.
    You only need to use a pinch, and generally the less the better.

If your local needle exchange does not carry citric acid (which it probably doesn't due to your type of heroin), you can get it at Asian market grocery stores, as they use citric extensively for their cooking. It is dirt cheap, and is the safest bet you can go for as far as using it as a catalyst for crack/heroin dilution.

Good luck!
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

مغادرة حكايات للأطفال chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

x2 - DO NOT USE VINEGAR - this is the only post I'll make in this thread, Ima qualify and I'm out. I simply can't let an obvious opportunity for harm reduction pass and not post.

I know a guy, used to shoot rox on the blade in Seattle with bottled lemon juice (effectively citric acid) until someone told him how much better vinegar worked. UNREAL AND PERMANENT scars on his legs are from abscesses due to missing the vinegar. Acetic acid is potent and why it works so well, guess how much damage it does to tissue?

PLEASE use citiric acid, available OTC anywhere and what is widely used in yurp to break down base heroin for IV. Lemon or Lime juice straight from the fruit is really bad due to bacteria, we used to use the bottled lemon juice, but I know a kid (personally) who is diabetic because of the amount of sugar in the lemon juice, it blew out his spleen and insulin/blood sugar regulation ability - at like 22. It's not good to shoot massive amounts of sugar.

Shooting crack is bad, if you must - just get a stem, after the second hit, you're chasing ghosts as it is. Get some real dope or go fucking home. Crack is for fucking desperate, sell anything, suck-your-dick for $5, end of the road, casket bound lifers. Stay away from that fucking garbage or learn how to clean it up and re-cook it into something usable.

Crack is GARBAGE, if you want to shoot coke, get some real coke, some downers and a friend to call 911 for when you start flopping around on the floor. You might consider a mouth guard too so you don't bite your tongue off when the gran mal hits..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Opiophorum Member northernstar is an unknown quantity at this point northernstar's Avatar

Well obvoiusly use a freash lemon, not a moldy one....or the concentrate-ive used the vit-c tab as well and i say-crew that!....at least with juice u know whats in it.....who the fuck knows what else it in those chewable tabs.....ive know people who muscles the lemon and were fine...hurt,lol but were fine!

i find it odd the lime didnt work as its acid content is greater then lemons........

Opiophorum Member phaedros is fresh on the scene. phaedros is fresh on the scene. phaedros is fresh on the scene. phaedros's Avatar

Ive i.ved crack a few times.I used lemon juice.Its really a easy process.Just crush the rock,shoot in a few units of lemon juice,stir it around until the fizzing stops and is mostly disolved,draw up and shoot.Dont miss or it hurts like hell.If your gonna use lemon juice i would say use the bottled lemon juice.Its cleaner and generaly easier to draw up.Ive used both..fresh lemons and the bottled lemon juice.Fresh lemons tend to have alot of pulp after you have got the juice out of them.It clogs up your works.I know people who have used vinegar too.I dont know if it is true or not,but I have heard that vinegar is bad for your heart if i.ved..Probably just the crack/coke.

And I noticed that the original poster of this thread said something about crack being "pure".That shit is ANYTHING but pure.Dealers will put whatever they can put in that shit to make the rock bigger.and I mean all kinds of shit.If you want to shoot coke (which can be really fucking dangerous) just go get some good powder if you can find some.I think the reason it became popular to shoot crack is that it has become hard to cop good powder because dealers like to rock it up so that they can throw other bullshit with it to make more money off of it.Benzocane or whatever white/yellow that will rock up with the bullshit.Its best not to do the shit if possible.

Another thing that can be done is to run lemon juice/vinegar (or whatever you want to use) through your stem after you get done smoking.You can usually get atleast one good blast out of it.It tends to be dirty though and im sure that it is dangerous.But so is shooting drugs in your veins that has been smuggled across the border in someones ass.lols
    Last edited by phaedros; 02-19-2008 at 01:10 AM. Reason: My spelling sucks
    WE HAD A DEATH
    PACT
    I HAVE TO KEEP
    MY HALF OF THE
    BARGAIN.
    PLEASE BURY ME
    PTO

NEXT TO MY BABY.
    BURY ME IN MY
    LEATHER JACKET,
    JEANS AND MOTOR
    CYCLE BOOTS

GOODBYE

Opiophorum Member bindegal is a jewel in the rough bindegal is a jewel in the rough bindegal is a jewel in the rough bindegal is a jewel in the rough bindegal is a jewel in the rough bindegal is a jewel in the rough bindegal is a jewel in the rough bindegal is a jewel in the rough bindegal's Avatar

Easy, crack is coke as a base, base don't dissolve in water, you have to make it to a salt to make it dissolve in water. That you do by adding acid, Citric Acid or ascorbic acid is the easy way to go. But if the crack is not clean you get the dirt in you veins. IV small amounts of Citric Acid or ascorbic acid ain't a problem. But don't use lemons or crap like that.

OpioNoMo Lil_Miss_Brownstone is an unknown quantity at this point Lil_Miss_Brownstone's Avatar

Shooting crack...

I used to shoot shit-tons of that stuff, usually mixed with either white vinegar, or one of those plastic "squeeze lemons"
    Never got any abscesses that way (mine all came from IM-ing H) but I KILLED my veins. With some smaller veins, one or two shots of crack/vinegar and I could never hit them again. I think it ravaged my whole circulatory system, I have never used my neck to shoot up, and no one can even hit my jugular these days.

My main advice, as someone who was way into shooting crack for a few years (that's why they call it DETROIT ROCK CITY) is to leave your "best" vein alone so you will still have something to use when you wake up sick with that crack-hangover...

robojunkie

If anyone is going to be injecting acidified crack, the best way to do it in theory, and only if one understands the principals involved, would be to take the rock, add the water, gently crush it up with something, in a way that it doesn't splatter and shit, and slowly add either white vinegar slowly, very slowly, while continuously crushing (one could also use dilute HCl, about 1 part by volume muriatic acid to 10 parts water, BUT READ THE REST OF POST, this isn't the end) the rock. Once dissolved, one NEEDS to add baking soda, very slowly, until just a slight faint cloudiness starts, and the fizzing stops occurring. I know this sounds counterintuitive, but now one would then add one or two drops of the white vinegar (only the cheap ass white vinegar, as this is only glacial acetic acid dissolved in water to 5% concentration) to bring the pH back to slightly acidic. The reason for this re-basification (however mild) is to ensure there is no excessive acidification, which is bad. I've been an impatient dumb ass and banged morphine acetate from AA without the last step even though I knew better, and it burned like hell, felt it throughout my body for a minute, thought I was gonna drop for a bit, and then it just passed. Point is, varying blood pH, which is something like 7.40 or so, by less than a few fractions is very dangerous.

Now, the point to adding soda and then more AA, but very very little of both, since we were careful to add just enough of the acid (BTW, if for whatever reason a person decided to be more risktaking and used HCl, the last part, the bicarb and the drop of acid, this last acid is always acetic acid or another weak acid like acetic or citric and so forth) is to form a buffer, which is a solution of a weak acid/its base like AcOH/AcONa which means acetic acid and sodium acetate. This prevents the development of stronger acid concentrations. However, it must be an extremely dilute buffer, which is why we add just enough acid at the beginning, so we needn't add much soda, and therefore much AA to form the NaOAc to make said buffer. The best way however, is to use citric acid for both, as citric acid/sodium citrate/disodium citrate/trisodium citrate is the best combination of acid/conjugate base since it can adjust easily to pH 7.4 which is the same as blood, which also by the way, is a buffer system. This is why you don't want a concentrated buffer, as it "fights" the other one, your blood.

So, imagine about a gram of rock (if done all at once), one would need about 5 mls white vinegar (if it were nearly pure), and if done right one shouldn't need to add more than a total of 50 milligrams soda and a few drops vinegar over the whole gram.

Or take the patient (ya right) route, acidify with HCl, evaporated until dry, and scrape up, redissolve and evap again. There, powdered cocaine HCl, the real thing.

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

vinegar works
    the most desperate shit i did while shooting crack
    is use juice from a jar of pickles cause there was nothing else
    and it was 3 am
    sad, no? but it worked!

if you want to do speedballs
    just get some fucking soft
    it's a better hit than shooting hard anyways
    it's a hell of a lot easier
    (add water, stir, draw up, bang)
    and you can put it right in the same cooker
    with your dope

last thing
    this has been said on here before
    but im sayin it from personal experience
    i actually think ive talked about this on opi before...
    shooting coke or crack can give you bad fucking seizures
    i get em like 1 out of every 25 coke shots
    (i don't really do it no more, but i did for a LONG time)
    you push the shit in your veins
    then the world starts jumping up and down real fast
    and you know you're boned
    i'd "wake up" half an hour later
    with blood everywhere
    the tie still around my arm
    my tongue bleeding from biting it
    my throat raw from screaming
    but with no memory of actually having a seizure

...trust me, it's gay

there's no narcan for coke shots
    you fuck up, that's the end of that
    Last edited by SHELLEY; 02-19-2008 at 10:24 AM. Reason: i dunno...

مغادرة حكايات للأطفال chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northernstar View Post
    Well obvoiusly use a freash lemon, not a moldy one....or the concentrate-ive used the vit-c tab as well and i say-crew that!....at least with juice u know whats in it.....who the fuck knows what else it in those chewable tabs.....ive know people who muscles the lemon and were fine...hurt,lol but were fine!

i find it odd the lime didnt work as its acid content is greater then lemons........
    Your logic is flawed, lol!

I lied, I'm posting again in the hope that some one will take a clue, do some research to back up my statements; and not wind up a large, smelly, blind, puss filled abscess from the bacteria in lemon juice and vinegar. Use citric acid if you must. I imagine a wheel filter would pull the bacteria but people that shoot crack probably don't have wheel filters..

Google it, google "endophthalmitis" and ask yourself if this is a condition worth risking from shooting fucking crack. I don't know about you, but I like my eyes.

Just smoke the shit or get some soft..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

The guy i know who died from septasemia was from usin Ammonia to wash his charlie..This is wat us europeons know as crack;coke washed wiv ammonia or bi carb....

I would just like to know what the fuck happens to the ammonia when you pepare the crack for IV?
    Coz the Drs said thats what killed this guy...

Ah man, why the fuck fix crack?get some proper charlie...

robojunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I would just like to know what the fuck happens to the ammonia when you pepare the crack for IV?
    Coz the Drs said thats what killed this guy...
    That would be the Richard Pryor method, ether, ammonia and coke. The ammonia should "disappear" as ammonium chloride, some of it at least, the rest of the ammonia should stay in the water. The ether will have the free base, the ether is then evap'd, and this should leave the rock that forms, no ammonia. I believe that technically the ether should be rinsed with an equal amount of water a couple of times, as regular ammonia can stay in ether to a degree, though it should absolutely evap, and ammonium chloride will go into water a million (not a scientific partition ratio, haha) times more than ether. Don't know how it happened, usually those thick in the skull don't mix well with drugs, especially stimulants, and especially especially coke.

Never Looked Back Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton's Avatar

Vineager or Hcl is fine, as long as you take the time to neutralize the remaining acid. Effectively you're converting the cocaine base into a salt (so it's water soluble).

But you really don't want to inject unneutralized acid. Acidic blood does really bad things to the body.

Using lemon or lime juice is a HORRIBLE IDEA.

They're not filtered nearly well enough to be IV'd. There's still plant material in them- it's not as bad as pulpy orange juice, but some will always remain.
    your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammilton View Post
    Vineager or Hcl is fine, as long as you take the time to neutralize the remaining acid. Effectively you're converting the cocaine base into a salt (so it's water soluble).

But you really don't want to inject unneutralized acid. Acidic blood does really bad things to the body.

They're not filtered nearly well enough to be IV'd. There's still plant material in them- it's not as bad as pulpy orange juice, but some will always remain.
    EEEEXXXACTLY. Would you shoot tropicana pure premium with extra pulp? Well what do you think lemon juice looks like under a microscope. Remember that commercial where they stick the straw in the orange? Well, that's where you're drawing up from. MMMMM tangy!
    hello.

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hammilton View Post

That's the problem though - most people DO NOT or would not take their time to do anything more than a simple dilution.
    People here were talking about using vinegar as a simple catalyst for crack breakdown, not as a process to convert base into HCL.
    Injecting lemon juice is probably just as bad as injecting vinegar, and some of you people are missing the point (most likely on purpose??:confused because we never said to inject lemon juice, but ACTUAL Citric Acid (white powder) which is the easiest, quickest way to make crack dilute into water.
    It is a LOT safer than vinegar on the veins, and by far not as prone at giving you a nasty abscess

It's your veins, that's all i can say.
    Keep using that vinegar, and all you'll have in a month's time would be some tight ass cords in place of those once flowing veins. Good luck ever registering on them again. (and that's if you don't get an abscess before that and end up losing the whole fucking limb!!)

under- there was one guy earlier in the thread literally suggesting squeezing a bar lime into a spoon!
    ts very easy....get a lemon or lime, or 2 wedges from a restraunt your at....sqeeze about a spoonful of juice into the cooker-avoid seeds and stuff :P
    throw a 20 rock in.....smash it with the other end of the plunger....mix,grind ect ect.
    when the foaming goes down u can draw up and shoot.........simple hu?
    probably in the top 5 worst ideas ever posted on opy. And definitely top 5 surest ways to get an abscess. You'd be LUCKY if your needle gets clogged. People in England were getting nasty fungal infections from shooting lemon and lime juice, thats why the needle exchanges hand out citric over there now!
    hello.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    People in England were getting nasty fungal infections from shooting lemon and lime juice, thats why the needle exchanges hand out citric over there now!
    I'm sure that's not the only reason.
    Apart from being one of the safest methods it is probably one of the quickest and most convenient too.
    You literally only need to use a pinch to make heroin dissolve. Usually a little more for crack.
    It can be packaged into small one time use sachets, and are very easy to distribute along with your works at the exchange.

I agree that that posters comments on using lemon juice were not very smart.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by robojunkie View Post
    That would be the Richard Pryor method, ether, ammonia and coke. The ammonia should "disappear" as ammonium chloride, some of it at least, the rest of the ammonia should stay in the water. The ether will have the free base, the ether is then evap'd, and this should leave the rock that forms, no ammonia. I believe that technically the ether should be rinsed with an equal amount of water a couple of times, as regular ammonia can stay in ether to a degree, though it should absolutely evap, and ammonium chloride will go into water a million (not a scientific partition ratio, haha) times more than ether. Don't know how it happened, usually those thick in the skull don't mix well with drugs, especially stimulants, and especially especially coke.

We used to wash charlie wiv just ammonia or bi carb.Could even do it in a microwave.Nobody used Ether, although we did use acetone to recycle the charlie caught in the stem of the pipe...

A couple of drips of acetone down the stem,held over a mirror tile.Spread the recycle, acetone evapourates and your good to go wiv your recycle, once shaved off the surface of the tile..

How the fuck they are cookin this "crack" is probably wiv all kindsa shit involve just to make the rocks bigger...You definately gotta be crazy to put that shit in your veins..Give me proper charlie and let me wash it myself...

Fuck am i glad those charlie days are over..Dont even like it anymore..

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Sometimes I wish I could add to the end of a posts title. At the end of this one Id add, is a bad idea. The only guy I know who did this ended up ripping his car bare because "they" were spying on him with camerea's . Well any ways hope all gos well for you.
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Junky sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 20Dollarholla View Post
    I do this quite often, well at least everytime I score crack. Around here small town america its hard to come by fishscale coke and shootin the shit thats cut to hell is just a waste so I started to run crack. I usually use 30 units of distilled white vinegar per shot, and use a good sized 20 in the shot. Its a good rush, but still not as good as shooting the pearly, shiny, fishscale coke we hold so dearly to our hearts.

The thing I noticed is with a 20 piece I can get two good blasts smoking it or one good shot shooting it. Its much more economical to just smoke the rock and it goes further for your buck, but I understand the needle fixation, thats why I shoot it, is that damn needle fixation.

If you must shoot it, use distilled white vinegar, or crush up a strong Vitamin C pilll and put the Vitamin C powder from the pill in a pill bottle with 30cc of HOT water and shake the shit out of it. It will all dissolve. Dump the Vitamin C soloutin into a spoon, drop a cotton in and suck it up just like it was a shot. Now take the soloutin thats in your rig and squirt it on a crushed up piece of crack and stir stir stir. All will dissolve well. Then drop a cotton in and draw up your ready to shoot crack.

Vinegar works better IMO.

Really its just better to smoke the rock from a harm reduction standpoint and a financial standpoint as well, but to deal with the needle fixation I know how that goes.

The Vitamin C soloutin works great to turn Fent gel into something injectable as well, but you need to be really careful doing that. I did it with my last patch and after every shot I would wake up an hour later, it was like I went under anesteasia. If I do it again with the fent gel I will be using less gel per shot than last time, I consider myself lucky to still be here after that experience.

I dont want to call anyone here out on anything, but im finding it very hard to understand if you can find crack so easily why you cant get powder?? I mean they aint shippin crack into the country as they would be wasting half the cargo space with baking soda, right??

I do understand in the cities in this country its hella easy to find crack within 10 min tops if you know what youre looking for (black guy on corner dressed nice in the ghetto, usualy a bigger stash back sitting on the ground away from him usualy with a guy just sitting on the nearby porch looking out....

If i go to the projects of harrisburg, a VERY small city compared to most, the motherfuckas even come to ME! guess a white kid dressed nice in a Range Rover screams "I WANT DRUGS" in those areas though...

but what i always did when i was looking for "soft" as they call it on the street here, would be to ask these guys if they had any access to pow-pow and most of the time it would come through.....theres been scarey moments of driving these guys deeper into the housing projects and seeing people eyeing up my ride.....but 5 min later id have my soft...

I mean think about it, they have to get the powder to make the crack and usualy when people start getting oz's plus if not ki's, they cook themself to cut/add weight...so i think i was usualy driving them to their dudes house or just the cooking house but ill tell u, for street copping, it could be very high quality if i had to do this situation....

of all the times doing this, the funniest to me had to be when the black hood dealer (im not racist just sayin!) was worried about me holding a gun, at which time i didnt have one (drugs/guns=no no for me at the same time unless called for)...but i told him to look at my buddy in the back seat who had a nice big smith n wesson special op's knife against the head rest and i pulled another out as he was looking back and had it waving in my hand when he turned back around....needless to say i got HOOKED UP as i was his ride to his corner and needed me as much as i did him.....

never seen a "street dealer" that scared in my life!

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEY View Post
    vinegar works
    the most desperate shit i did while shooting crack
    is use juice from a jar of pickles cause there was nothing else
    and it was 3 am
    sad, no? but it worked!
    Banging pickle juice.... Wow.

That is pretty fucking hard core!

In my experience, you are better off smoking the crack. Don't get me wrong, I whole-heartedly believe that the only way coke is worth doing is pumped into ones veins.

The problem is you have to use so much rock to get a good ringer that I think you get more bang for your buck by smoking it.

I prefer hcl any day to base, but if base is all there is, I would rather smoke it. Of course whenn I say base, I am referring to street crack. If I had true ammonia/ether base, it might be different. But I have never had that so I can't comment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast