(UPDATING WEBSITE, BE BACK ONLINE SOON - Debora)

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4-amino-3-Phenylbutyric acid

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Default 4-amino-3-Phenylbutyric acid

Hello all,

As I've mentioned, I haven't been able to sleep for shit lately. Last night I drank a bottle of wine and finally passed out but my daughter woke me up at 5am. I don't like alcohol anyway...

However I've been doing some research on sleep aids and found a couple containing this compound. According to one source it easily crosses the BBB and activates GABA receptors. If this is true this would put it in the same boat with benzodiazepines or possibly GHB or GBL??? I'm no chemist, but you guys are all so smart I thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone's tried it, or can give me an opinion of it's potential by looking at it's chemistry.

By 8pm tonight I will have some and try it for myself, unless somebody here can tell me why I shouldn't.

Tapering up!

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

Re: 4-amino-3-Phenylbutyric acid

Hay Papa, I looked at this stuff and I don't see any harm in giving it a try.

Looks pretty ok to me, let us know if it works.
    All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Default Re: 4-amino-3-Phenylbutyric acid

I should know in about 30 minutes. I just took triple the recommended dosage (standard practice for me, for starters)

There are 2 products being sold with this chemical as the main ingredient that I could find. One is "Somatomax" (highly recommended by another member here), and according to the manufacturer it's nothing short of a legal replacement for GHB or GBL. The other product is "Tension RX nighttime". This is the one I was able to find in a local healthfood store. The warnings on the label are very interesting. Such as "Taking more then the recommended dose can cause euphoria". Is that a warning or a fucking invitation?

That's an invitation to me...

Tapering up!

Opiophile Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Verine View Post
    I should know in about 30 minutes. I just took triple the recommended dosage (standard practice for me, for starters)

There are 2 products being sold with this chemical as the main ingredient that I could find. One is "Somatomax" (highly recommended by another member here), and according to the manufacturer it's nothing short of a legal replacement for GHB or GBL. The other product is "Tension RX nighttime". This is the one I was able to find in a local healthfood store. The warnings on the label are very interesting. Such as "Taking more then the recommended dose can cause euphoria". Is that a warning or a fucking invitation?

That's an invitation to me...

Apparently some people fear euphoria...damn that warm bliss! damn it to hell!

...I'll be going to my local health food store tonight

Opiophile Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris's Avatar

Hey Papa,

I was running through some websites and stumbled upon a product called phenibut. I think it's similar to the thread title...but is said to act similar to Valium and is available at herbal supplement stores.

Might be worth checking out, if you haven't already.

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

Re: 4-amino-3-Phenylbutyric acid

In the PDR they are always listing euphoria under adverse reactions, I

never understood that. Whats adverse about euphoria ?

Unless your some tight ass that just cant stand to see someone else feel good.

I dont know , beats the hell outa me.
    All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

Quote Originally Posted by Ludakris View Post
    Hey Papa,

I was running through some websites and stumbled upon a product called phenibut. I think it's similar to the thread title...but is said to act similar to Valium and is available at herbal supplement stores.

Might be worth checking out, if you haven't already.
    phenibut is 4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid

Somewhat disappointing results.

I took 4,000 mgs. of the stuff last night in a combination called "Tension RX nighttime". It is NOT a legal form of GHB or benzodiazepines. However, the sedating effects are better then any other OTC sleep aid I've ever tried. I ended up getting the best sleep I've had in weeks on this stuff. It's just not "euphoric" and the sedation seems to be more physical then mental. I felt the effects were similar to cyclobenzaprine or Trazadone, and it took my mind a couple hours to catch up with the physical sedation and actually fall asleep. Falling asleep would never be a problem for me on benzodiazepines, GHB or alcohol even. My mind did not relax as a result of taking this stuff. I had a very difficult time slowing down my breathing although my body felt tired and relaxed. This was somewhat uncomfortable.

This chemical, in my opinion, has very little recreational potential, but it's still better as a sleep aid then any of the other OTC drugs or herbal supplements out there IMO. And another interesting effect is that overnight it renewed my sex drive. I haven't cared much about sex in the past year or 2 because morphine and heroin are just plain better. And I woke up this morning for the first time in a long time wanting to have sex! Too bad I'm single...

Tapering up!

Quote Originally Posted by resorcinol View Post
    phenibut is 4-amino-3-phenylbutyric acid

Yeah, I figured as much...as you can see, I was too lazy to look deeper into it

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Verine View Post
    Somewhat disappointing results.

I took 4,000 mgs. of the stuff last night in a combination called "Tension RX nighttime". It is NOT a legal form of GHB or benzodiazepines. However, the sedating effects are better then any other OTC sleep aid I've ever tried. I ended up getting the best sleep I've had in weeks on this stuff. It's just not "euphoric" and the sedation seems to be more physical then mental. I felt the effects were similar to cyclobenzaprine or Trazadone, and it took my mind a couple hours to catch up with the physical sedation and actually fall asleep. Falling asleep would never be a problem for me on benzodiazepines, GHB or alcohol even. My mind did not relax as a result of taking this stuff. I had a very difficult time slowing down my breathing although my body felt tired and relaxed. This was somewhat uncomfortable.

This chemical, in my opinion, has very little recreational potential, but it's still better as a sleep aid then any of the other OTC drugs or herbal supplements out there IMO. And another interesting effect is that overnight it renewed my sex drive. I haven't cared much about sex in the past year or 2 because morphine and heroin are just plain better. And I woke up this morning for the first time in a long time wanting to have sex! Too bad I'm single...
    Glad to see that stuff worked for you! This stuff sounds nothing less than a miracle...I'm definitely going to have this stuff a try, the side effects sound almost like the best part!

jacky

yeah, the gaba agonists seem to impart increased sex drive.

a few months ago I took 600 milligrams of gaba amino acid.
    I took it late night, with the various herbs that I usually take.

early in the morning I woke up, and initiated some morning sex, which is WAY WAY out of my normal routine,
    I felt like I was rolling almost, the sex was good, and I fell back asleep.
    basically I had a hangover the entire next day.

very strange reaction, as I have taken more of this substance before, and it just caused uwanted side effects.

the reaction might have been potentiated in a sense cause opiates usually decrease my sex drive. someone who isnt an opiate addict, might not get any sex drive increasement, but for me, it was very strong.

other than that effect, usually taking gaba helps me in the same way as GHB as a recovery substance, or helping one sleep and wake up if you know you are not going to get much sleep in the first place.

when I woke up this experience, I felt inebriated.

Never Looked Back Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton's Avatar

phenibut is fine enough, but it's just too long lasting. Every time I've taken it I've ended up extremely dizzy for the next day.
    your mileage may vary.

+ Reply to Thread