Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hydrocodone boiling point?

Never Looked Back insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike's Avatar

Hydrocodone boiling point?

Well whats the boiling/melting point for Hydrocodone? So someone can do a CWE and evap with ease and not burn the hydro.Will be using a thermometer of course.

God how I hate fucking vicodin

I tried searching about the chemistry a bit on a few pages with no luck. Just a bunch of chemical names and formulas and shit. Erowid didn't have it either.

later

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

Default Re: Hydrocodone boiling point?

It dissolves at low temp. Don't worry about it. If anything, getting it very hot will just make the wait longer for the tylenol to come out of solution. I bet you could even do it at room temp but I'd heat it up a little. Use hot water from the faucet. Or just warm water. Most opiates are very soluable. Although I have read that morphine is not that soluable. I think hydroi dissolves in water at pretty much any temp. I see how you'd want to use as little water as possible but I don't think it should be an issue.

+ Reply to Thread