Shooting Watson ABG Morphine 100s

Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread

Thread: Shooting Watson ABG Morphine 100s

Opiophorum Member mart1n is an unknown quantity at this point mart1n's Avatar

Default Shooting Watson ABG Morphine 100s

Hello everyone!

I've searched the form and read everything I could find about shooting morphine. I have some Watson ABG morphine 100s. I crushed one and tossed it into my cooker with 100 units of water and started to cook. It turned into a very thick solution that wouldn't draw through cotton into my rig. I had remembered reading some people talk about cooking until all that wax substance surfaced like a skin that could be pushed to the side and then drawn up. This did not happen regardless of how long I cooked it.

Are these Watson ABG 100s the same as MS Contins? Can I prepare them the same way as MS Contins? If they are the same, what is the best way to prepare them? I've read a lot about crisping, but it seems that you need 3cc rigs for this and I don't easily have access to those. How do you proper use that method where the skin surfaces? Any information on these ABGs would be great.

Junky 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Shooting Watson ABG Morphine 100s

What I do

1) Crush the pill and add 3cc of cold water per pill
    2)Let sit for 5-8 minutes for the morphine to completely dissolve
    3) Get a 3cc needleless rig and stuff some cotton down the barrel and backload your soloution
    4)push the soloution out the needleless rig through the cotton
    5)If its still jelly consistency remove the old cotton and repeat step 4
    6) shoot that shit son

Dont ever cook these, morphine will get trapped in the wax if you cook them. The wax melts and mixes with the morphine and when the wax herdens back up your precious morhine is stuck inside. The key is to let the initial sou=loution sit for at least 5 minutes (it takes a while for the morphine to completely dissolve.

Opiophorum Member syn2600 is fresh on the scene. syn2600 is fresh on the scene.

What if i use the 3ml as a filter sorta with the cotton and all, to back fill my slin pins, that ok?

I'm thinking, since i have 1 last 3ml syringe my folks didn't dump with the lot of the rest of them (i use them for steroids which they found out about, and used to just buy 100 at a time so i would be good for a long ass time) i will draw up with 3ml syringe, take of the needle (should i draw up the stuff with the pin off in the first place? Its a 25 gauge...) jam some cotton in the barrel, screw the needle back on, and back load my 1ml insulin syringes with the filtered liquid. Sound correct?

Junky 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough

It would be easier to draw up the gel in a needless rig, then back fill another 3cc'er, but if you only have one just dump the soloution from the spoon in the back of your 3cc'er. You got the basic concept so you will be able to make it work with what ya got. Just remember you may have to filter twice to get most the wax out, and remember to use cold water and not to cook, as hot water or cooking just melts the wax and trapps your precious M in the wax, you can still get a shot off if ya cook it, but it will only be about half as strong as if you cold prep it.

If ya find a different easier way let me know as this way is such a pain I just dont buy morphine anymore. Plus you need so much water to get the morphine out that I need to break out the 10cc'er to do more than one pill, and who only wants to do one?

Quote Originally Posted by syn2600 View Post
    What if i use the 3ml as a filter sorta with the cotton and all, to back fill my slin pins, that ok?

I'm thinking, since i have 1 last 3ml syringe my folks didn't dump with the lot of the rest of them (i use them for steroids which they found out about, and used to just buy 100 at a time so i would be good for a long ass time) i will draw up with 3ml syringe, take of the needle (should i draw up the stuff with the pin off in the first place? Its a 25 gauge...) jam some cotton in the barrel, screw the needle back on, and back load my 1ml insulin syringes with the filtered liquid. Sound correct?

Opiophorum Member TOOL is fresh on the scene. TOOL is fresh on the scene. TOOL is fresh on the scene. TOOL's Avatar

Son of a Bitch I needed this info last night I cooked the shit out of like 8 of my 15's that are Watsons.... needless to say I ended up licking the spoon and no shot ... I can't wait to go home and try this I was worried I wasnt ganna be able to bang the watsons and get stuck eating them this month. Anyone else have anything to add to this? Is there been pretty good success with this method? How much cotton do you use in the barrel .. like a little ball the size you woud use to draw up a normal shot?
    It's all right. I don't mind. I am too connected to you to slip away, to fade away. Days away I still feel you touching me, changing me, and considerately killing me. - MJK. H. from ÆNIMA

Never Looked Back strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mart1n View Post
    Hello everyone!

I've searched the form and read everything I could find about shooting morphine. I have some Watson ABG morphine 100s. I crushed one and tossed it into my cooker with 100 units of water and started to cook. It turned into a very thick solution that wouldn't draw through cotton into my rig. I had remembered reading some people talk about cooking until all that wax substance surfaced like a skin that could be pushed to the side and then drawn up. This did not happen regardless of how long I cooked it.

Are these Watson ABG 100s the same as MS Contins? Can I prepare them the same way as MS Contins? If they are the same, what is the best way to prepare them? I've read a lot about crisping, but it seems that you need 3cc rigs for this and I don't easily have access to those. How do you proper use that method where the skin surfaces? Any information on these ABGs would be great.
    ask pharmacy to order you the "endo" brand generic equalivant they are easier to work with and you can heat them.
    THE MONKEY ON MY BACK HAS A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER!!!

FARE THEE WELL!! If we all lived by "an
    eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" we would all be blind and toothless----Mahatma Gandhi
    "You'd rather STAND KNEE DEEP in shit ,then let the world see you with a SHOVEL"----the wire

Opiophorum Member TOOL is fresh on the scene. TOOL is fresh on the scene. TOOL is fresh on the scene. TOOL's Avatar

Can anyone else tell me if they have used this method? If so can you share your results or info?
    It's all right. I don't mind. I am too connected to you to slip away, to fade away. Days away I still feel you touching me, changing me, and considerately killing me. - MJK. H. from ÆNIMA

Opiophorum Member Dances with Smack is fresh on the scene. Dances with Smack is fresh on the scene.

Re: Shooting Watson ABG Morphine 100s

Dunno if the following is even relevant...if not, please ask me to be quiet, and I'll do just that.

Do the watson pills act like the Endo brand when crushed and liquid is added, in that the shit gells up (gets so thick that it won't draw up, much less looks like something you might wanna shoot)?

I've tried the backfill filtration method that $20 wrote of. Perhaps I performed the process improperly (did not use hot water nor heated the shit...used COLD water), but had very little success with it. The shit was SO thick that pushing the stuff through a cotton filter was damned near impossible. When I muscled it through (used a 10 cc syringe), I managed to blow the plunger and split the barrel.

I have an alternate method, described here: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=15596

I cannot tell you how efficient the process is (how much morph is initially extracted from a 100 mg pill), but it presents less hassle, at least for me, and the liquid I got out of Endos came out clear and particulate free.

Just save those gelled up blobs.

^^^^ I am not sure if this will work with the Watsons or not ... I will try this method as well... if I am not mistaken there are 2 different ingridients between the Watsons and the Ethex and I believe it changes the extraction method... I tried the same with the Ethex before and have a blob shoot all over the place... but the Watsons dont seem to gel too bad until heated.... so thats why I was asking for confirmation on this method.... thanks for your info I will be giving it a try if all else fails me here..... damn I just want things to be simple for once.

Opiophorum Member Dances with Smack is fresh on the scene. Dances with Smack is fresh on the scene.

Re: Shooting Watson ABG Morphine 100s

Quote Originally Posted by TOOL View Post
    ^^^^ I am not sure if this will work with the Watsons or not ... I will try this method as well... if I am not mistaken there are 2 different ingridients between the Watsons and the Ethex and I believe it changes the extraction method... I tried the same with the Ethex before and have a blob shoot all over the place... but the Watsons dont seem to gel too bad until heated.... so thats why I was asking for confirmation on this method.... thanks for your info I will be giving it a try if all else fails me here..... damn I just want things to be simple for once.
    Damnit...ETHEX!

My sincere apologies.

I am assuming because I have the 15 mgs not the 100's that this method isn't going to work for me because of all the excess binders in 4 pills instead of one... I suppose I will be using a different ROA for this months supply.... which really sucks I am fricken hurting.... I am not even close to enough pain relief. But thats the way shit goes

I dont understand why my method isnt working for you guys. It has always worked for me. The key is 3cc of cold water per pill, do not heat, and remove the needle tip from your filtering barrel.

Perhaps you are using too much cotton?

Maybe try again with a heavy duty 60cc gardening syringe, I keep one on hand for shit like this.

Another tip that might make it easier is when you have a spoonful of gel/soloutin drop a large cotton in the spoon and use a needleless syringe to draw the gel soloutin through the cotton and the n proceed with the rest of my method. If you do this first, it will filter some of the gel out before you backload your filtering barrel. Then it might not be so hard to push the gel/soloutin through the cotton in your filtering barrel.

Just a thought.

Or leave the goo in the spoon and drop a big cotton in and use a needless rig to draw it up through the cotton, squirt it in a different spoon and repeat the same process until the cotton is no longer scummy. It may take 3 or 4 filters this way. I have never used this method but it seems it would eliminated the problems of not being able to push the gel/soloutin through the filtering barrel.

The real key is using 3cc of COLD water per pill. No less than 3cc. I got this prep of heroinhelper.com and it has always worked for me, especially with the abg's (watson's).

Another trick is to let the pill powder sit in the 3cc of COLD water for 5-8minutes to make sure all the morphine is dissolved. It takes some time for all of it to end up in the soloutin when using COLD water. Maybe letting it sit like that makes the gel easier to work with (a little thinner) and that is why I have no problems and some of you are having difficulties getting it through the filtering barrel.

I guess my problem is the 3 cc per pill.... I only have 15s which would mean I would have to do atleast 4 seperate shots whick would also mean a lot of prep time..... thats hard to when you are in a crunch for time... I will give it a try I havebeen rushing the method..... my bad

Occasionally Opiated epic is an unknown quantity at this point epic's Avatar

IF they are like the ms-contins, this is the method I have always used for the 200mg red pills is:

1- 2 1/2 - 3cc of water for about 100mg in spoon
    2- Heat the water until it boils without the morphine in it
    3- drop the 100mg in the boiling water, while still keeping it boiling (low boil, just so it barely bubbles) in 2 full chunks. That is, I cut 100mg into 2 WHOLE pieces and drop it in. The smaller the pieces, the harder it is to draw up the final solution.
    4- Keep at the same low boil until the 2 chunks are dissolved and you just see the wax floating around
    5- drop in a cotton and drawl up

I keep a tipless 1cc syringe of water handy incase it looks like the final product will have less than 1cc-ish of water left. What I go for is about a final product of .75cc. That way I can throw in .25cc of water back into the spoon and draw that up, to get most of the remaining good stuff left still left in the spoon.

I also draw up the final solution in a tipless syringe and backload it into another tipless syringe that has cotton stuff down the bottom, filter it through there and into the final rig.

Occasionally Opiated ReadyMade is an unknown quantity at this point ReadyMade's Avatar

Crisp these things or use the IKE method.

I always choose to crisp when it comes to ABG's. Despite what alot of people think, although there is alot of heat needed to prepare your shot this way, I havent really noticed that much of a difference in the high between shooting 100mgs of abgs by crisping and using no heat at all by just dissolving 100mg of the avinza beads/powder.

Shooting MS Contin is very tricky, and its hard to get all of the drug out the solution and into your rig, if you add water to the crushed up pill and it gels, then it is virtually impossible to get all of the drug out of the wax, even with all these various methods. Honestly, you will probably loose just as much of the precious morphine by most of the methods posted on here and you would just crisping, and crisping is MUCH easier, for me atleast. Just use the search engine and search CRISPING and you can find out all about it.

Also, the IKE method is good, but it is very time consuming.

Opiophorum Member rude is an unknown quantity at this point rude's Avatar

With the ABG's use cold water. You have about 60 seconds from when you add the water until they gel. Make sure its good and crushed before you add the water. Then toss in your cotton and draw. Now you only get like 50% of the effect of the morphine compared to like the Kadians, but after that 60 seconds it starts to gel and you cant get a rinse. This was how it was with abg 30s. They dont gel like the Teva Oc's---it takes a little longer for it to happen.

Never Looked Back Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony's Avatar

Ya, I've had the ABG 60s (I have access to the 100s so I can try one to see whats up). And I've found crisping to work the best.

Rude's way works too but that gel REALLY pisses me off, so I go with the crisping. You lose about 50% of your morphine my way too (from the heat I figure). And its gone for good unlike Rude's method you can always eat the gel...

Dunno why, I just prefer it right now. :cool:

Closed Thread