Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Stamp/Glassine Bag Names

Occasionally Opiated Beefmang is an unknown quantity at this point Beefmang's Avatar

Default Best Stamp/Glassine Bag Names

Here in the burgh we get powder, not tar like the west coast, and it always comes in the delightful little glassine stamp bags with a name. Just wondering kind other people have been getting and if you remember any strange ass names that some may have had.

Lately SWIM has been gettin Block Bullys, 808s, Games, and Lucky Sevens. Even had one a while ago named Fuji Power and thought that was a good one.
    While governments exist, peace cannot.

Opiophorum Member motts is fresh on the scene. motts is fresh on the scene. motts's Avatar

Default Re: Best Stamp/Glassine Bag Names

Here in ohio, I can get tar and powder. But as far as the powder, the shit that I get that is pure fire, just comes in white glassines, no names nothing. It's raw FIRE son, that shits like putting your finger over the flame, don't fuck with it unless you wanna get BURNT!!!! (hahaha) - be easy ya'll <3 opioheads <3

Occasionally Opiated SubliminalPoet is an unknown quantity at this point

Here in NC (Durham) SWIM has only had powder, light brown to dark drown & even tan. They come in the little wax bags & right now they have some Bin Laden's, ice cream cones, $ signs, and Y2K's.
    "Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the little bottles."
    RIP Bradley James Nowell

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by motts View Post
    Here in ohio, I can get tar and powder. But as far as the powder, the shit that I get that is pure fire, just comes in white glassines, no names nothing. It's raw FIRE son, that shits like putting your finger over the flame, don't fuck with it unless you wanna get BURNT!!!! (hahaha) - be easy ya'll <3 opioheads <3
    hello.

Occasionally Opiated jopiated is an unknown quantity at this point

We get all kinds here, but mainly just in powder form. I myself prefer white though. I have seen some really fuckin good greyish colored shit a few times and that was the absolute best raw I have ever done. It looked like concrete. Oh yeah, and people here like to use the red and white lottery tickets and do like an envelope fold which I happen to prefer. The folded lotto ticket is like the Detroit trademark, I have been to alot of big cities and haven't seen it anywhere else. The best dope that was named here was called "In 2 Deep", There were other names before though like "Kevorkian", and "Bin Laden" but everybody quit doing the names because they became the main targets of "THE DEA", amongst others. Naming your packs of dope is not smart these days. It leaves a little trail, ya know?

Opiophorum Member kil092286 is an unknown quantity at this point kil092286's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jopiated View Post
    We get all kinds here, but mainly just in powder form. I myself prefer white though. I have seen some really fuckin good greyish colored shit a few times and that was the absolute best raw I have ever done. It looked like concrete. Oh yeah, and people here like to use the red and white lottery tickets and do like an envelope fold which I happen to prefer. The folded lotto ticket is like the Detroit trademark, I have been to alot of big cities and haven't seen it anywhere else. The best dope that was named here was called "In 2 Deep", There were other names before though like "Kevorkian", and "Bin Laden" but everybody quit doing the names because they became the main targets of "THE DEA", amongst others. Naming your packs of dope is not smart these days. It leaves a little trail, ya know?
    Yep Michigan is famous for the lotto tickets... I have only seen stamp bags one time and I am pretty sure that they came from Chicago.

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

I will not bash or flame
    I will not bash or flame
    I will not bash or flame
    I will not bash or flame
    I will not bash or flame
    Ok I feel better now. Moving along...
    hello.

Junky 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough

I used to cop in Pittsburgh a lot. Some of the best I have had has been "Dynasty" and "Hitched". Best I have ever wasnt stamped, just plain white glassines.

Right now I coppin plain blue glassines, there pretty good, but these are from Northern Ohio.

OP- You are asking for the funniest/coolest/most imaginative bag names and not what is the stamp with the strongest dope, right?
    hello.

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beefmang View Post
    Here in the burgh we get powder, not tar like the west coast, and it always comes in the delightful little glassine stamp bags with a name. Just wondering kind other people have been getting and if you remember any strange ass names that some may have had.

Lately SWIM has been gettin Block Bullys, 808s, Games, and Lucky Sevens. Even had one a while ago named Fuji Power and thought that was a good one.
    Last ones I had were I-95's, True Religion's(very good), Rush(very bad).
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

Your an inspiration to us all...

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    I will not bash or flame
    I will not bash or flame
    I will not bash or flame
    I will not bash or flame
    I will not bash or flame
    Ok I feel better now. Moving along...

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Occasionally Opiated Kickin' Habit is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorites have to either be the green alien men bags or the Dick Tracy bags! Not always the best dope but cool bags. Batman bags seem to always be pretty good Afghan brown shit.

-Kickin

Opiophorum Member motts is fresh on the scene. motts is fresh on the scene. motts's Avatar

did I do something wrong? why are you all hating on me?

OpioNoMo AlteK is fresh on the scene. AlteK is fresh on the scene.

From Northern NJ:

The majority of these have some sort of little picture that resembles or is related to the word/phrase.
    From the last few months. Everything is pretty good, average NJ dope, unless noted otherwise.

Brainstorm (really good)
    Cookout
    Frank Lucas (really good) (no picture) (red and green ink)
    Top Secret (really good)
    Black Diamond
    Black Card
    Red Monkey (really good)
    Dunkin Donuts (no picture)
    Blue Print (no picture)
    Secret Window (sucked!)
    City Slicker (sucked!) (no picture)
    Hannibal
    Direct Hit
    Sunshine (no picture)
    Here We Come (no picture)
    Pink Panther
    Power Enegizer (spelled like that)
    Blue Magic (really good)

did I do something wrong? why are you all hating on me?
    no- I just thought it was funny that your reply was totally off topic. I saw an opportunity to make a joke and I took it at your expense. Nothing personal.

I really am trying to be nicer. It hard when your naturally a total asshole.
    hello.

Junky mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped's Avatar

I got a badass one today, it was a yellow balloon. Yellow!! Can ya believe it?

Occasionally Opiated BlueFish is an unknown quantity at this point BlueFish's Avatar

frank lucas - fire
    black diamond - decent, good stuff, small count
    red monkey - about the same as black diamond, usually higher count but slightly weaker, same as diamond per bag imo
    general - just had for the first time, this stuff is white hot flames of burning inferno death!
    killa season - quite good

paterson NJ, the generals that JUST came out are better than the Frank Lucas that have been around, find that shit if yah can!
    "When you do something right, people wont know you have done anything at all." Futurama

Opiophorum Member Bluemagician is fresh on the scene. Bluemagician is fresh on the scene. Bluemagician's Avatar

Recent bags that I have seen in the past couple of weeks: (south new jersey)

Smack - Bleh, not that good...
    Black Label - When they first came out, they were incredible, now: Mediocre
    Transformers - Noce dope, low count though
    Blue Magic - Double sealed (plastic bag sealed with glassine inside) - GOD DAMN! Be careful, had a
    few friends fall-out on 2 of these.
    Frank Lucas- Similiar to Blue Magic, only new york style bags, but seems to be the same dope.

Junky 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough 20Dollarholla will become famous soon enough

If you wanted funny names then I did this wrong.

The funniest I have seen were "piggys" and "lil ghetto boys". People were saying that the police were selling the "piggys" because of the name, so no one bought them because they thought it was a police sting, dumbasses.

Occasionally Opiated SubliminalPoet is an unknown quantity at this point

Going around High Point now are:
    Do or Die with a pic of tombstone with RIP on it- Tan pebbles- REALLY GOOD
    Crazy Train- black stamp & Red stamp- OK (These things have been around For fucking ever!!)
    Death or Glory- with pic of Skull & Crossbones- FIRE
    Death Day with a pic of a Pistol (9 mm?)- average
    AK-47- black & red stamps- the red seem to be much better
    Headbanger- with a pic of a cartoon face with an afro- Very good
    Square with a check inside/ red & black stamp- shit
    A-OK- green, red, black, orange stamps- each color seems to be differet gear? (Maybe same H with different cut for each color?)
    Thats all I can think of now...

P.S. I think my connect has some kind of fixiation on death ( See bold W/ itialics above.)
    Peace out peeps
    "Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the little bottles."
    RIP Bradley James Nowell

Departed Opiophile Ron-Doe is fresh on the scene. Ron-Doe is fresh on the scene. Ron-Doe's Avatar

mmajickk=bomb
    [B]"it is what it is"
    and
    "there it is"
    [/B]

Occasionally Opiated thesixgun is an unknown quantity at this point thesixgun's Avatar

cloud 9, 50 cent, No Limit, Body Bag, Blue Magic (brooklyn, all pretty dope dope)
    Lucky 13 (queens, swelll)

OpioNoMo Dorbs is an unknown quantity at this point

i really don't understand why so many people goto Paterson, It's so so much cheaper in irvington but anyway got some green ghetto fabulous today. AMAZING.

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

Ok so Bag names are great but really you might as well just start a thread in which people randomly type a few non sequiturs. It's not going anywhere.

I recently posed the question while at the "spot" and noticing the detail to which the maker's sometimes go through to make these images on these bags.
    How does someone come across a stamp press making machine thing anyway?
    Is it easier then I imagine it to be?
    It is isn't it?
    I'd be happy with them just being numbered really. It would help me find out if I just got shorted a lot faster.
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

+ Reply to Thread