Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: single use xanax detection time

Departed Opiophile TokinDerrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Default single use xanax detection time

alright, well, I just popped 2mg of xanax (in the form of 4 peaches) I haven't done any xanax in like 2 maybe 3 months.

and I've got an appointment for TASC on the 8th of febuary at 9am. today is the 25th of january. that gives me 14-15 days to sober up. does anyone know how long a single 2mg dose of xanax is detectable for? from what I can find as a general census is 7 days.

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

Default Re: single use xanax detection time

sounds like youll be fine, especially since its single use... ive tested clean a few days after a single xanny use... you know the drill, drink water, dont use the first piss of the day, only use the mid-stream of the piss, and dont eat any more xanax...
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Opiophorum Member OCfenatiq is an unknown quantity at this point OCfenatiq's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TokinDerrick View Post
    alright, well, I just popped 2mg of xanax (in the form of 4 peaches) I haven't done any xanax in like 2 maybe 3 months.

and I've got an appointment for TASC on the 8th of febuary at 9am. today is the 25th of january. that gives me 14-15 days to sober up. does anyone know how long a single 2mg dose of xanax is detectable for? from what I can find as a general census is 7 days.
    Since you haven't done any in a while and you only had 2mg and one time only, I bet they can't detect it after 2 days. I am no expert on this but I take xanax daily and get piss tests at the methadone clinic biweekly and can usually pass just by skipping a day... Hope that helps...
    [SIGPIC]

OpioNoMo Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice Chicago is just really nice

U will be kool, but a funny thing I read 1 time was, for benzo users it is alot quicker to get out of your system if you use them daily then just taking them for 2-3days.
    Does not sound right, but since it was from a drug test agency, & had all cut off points stuff it caught my eye,I might still have this if I can find it i will post it up.
    But I would not sweat it all.

Never Looked Back GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs's Avatar

I took Xanax 4 days before a urinalysis and it didn't show up. But, i got lucky somehow. I'm sure you'll be fine, i think the max it stays in your system is like 14 days, you should be ok

GOR

I need a signature!

OpioNoMo lunchbox is fresh on the scene. lunchbox is fresh on the scene.

benzos get out of your system generally pretty fast 7 days is way more than enough time i'd give it 72 or 4 days before my tests

Occasionally Opiated modega will become famous soon enough modega will become famous soon enough modega will become famous soon enough

I wasn't aware that benzodiazepines were commonly tested for. I've read in the past it can range from 24 hours to about 5 days to reach the proper levels to pass a test in your urine. I guess the range is based on characteristics such as metabolism, body weight, and dosage.

Since you have 2 weeks to go, you will be perfectly fine, but I wouldn't use for the first 7 days before your test just to be careful.

Departed Opiophile TokinDerrick is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, normally I wouldn't touch the xanax around now seeing as how I'm on probation, but after I got pulled over and harassed by those cops while I was trying to cop dope, I immediately came back to the Il side of the river and got some xanax to calm my nerves.

thanks for the info guys!

Occasionally Opiated modega will become famous soon enough modega will become famous soon enough modega will become famous soon enough

yeah, normally I wouldn't touch the xanax around now seeing as how I'm on probation, but after I got pulled over and harassed by those cops while I was trying to cop dope, I immediately came back to the Il side of the river and got some xanax to calm my nerves.

Hehe, I know how scary that could be. When I did it, going to pick it up would scare the living piss out of me.

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

fuck tasc

but you will be fine
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

small use lasts about 2-3 days. You will be fine if you haven't used in 2-3 months.

Junky starglazer33 has a spectacular aura about starglazer33 has a spectacular aura about starglazer33 has a spectacular aura about starglazer33 has a spectacular aura about starglazer33 has a spectacular aura about starglazer33 has a spectacular aura about

been there and don't blame u one bit. glad to see you made it out a o.k.
    oh and yeah i think you should be fine,

whole lotta betta luck............sg33
    "GETTING STONED ON DOPE, IS A SELF DEFENSE MECHANISM AGAINST GLOBULAR INSANITY"

--Robert Anton Wilson

"We are the dead next door, where the dirty needles shine and litter the floor.
    Taste the light, inject the lord. I cut myself again because i'm so fucking bored. "

--Sammy Duet...R.I.P

+ Reply to Thread