Injecting 10mg White Methadone

Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread

Thread: Injecting 10mg White Methadone

OpioNoMo Dorbs is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Injecting 10mg White Methadone

How do I inject m 57 71 methadone, Do I want to boost two of them do I just mix them with water dissovle and go about the normal way you would if you were boosting h ?

Opiophorum Member motts is fresh on the scene. motts is fresh on the scene. motts's Avatar

Default Re: Injecting 10mg White Methadone

Welcome, I know you are new to the forum, but the search is a wonderful feature :

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=13531

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=12710

I personally don't recommend IV'ing pills, but to each his own, be safe.

Junky mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped's Avatar

Boosting? Anyway, injecting pills is bad, there are all kinds of shit in there that should not be injected. That said, search for it. Between this board and the others, there have been a hundred discussions about how to IV everything and I do mean everything. It should be just like anything else though. Crush it up into powder, add water, maybe heat if needed, filter and shoot. No magic.

But they might gel up. Some of the OC's do that and so do some dilaudids I've had. I've never tried to shoot methadone, mainly because most people who have say there is no rush and thus, no reason to do it, so I don't know.

Oh ya, look up cold water extraction, that should help get rid of some of the shit in there.

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

as the others already said.... search! you'll find lots and lots and lots of threads about shooting methadone and the tons of reasons why it's a shitty idea. thread closed.
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Closed Thread