Closed Thread

Thread: I hate to keep asking but shooting 80's...

Occasionally Opiated zlaxman is an unknown quantity at this point

Default I hate to keep asking but shooting 80's...

SWIM , a long time iv drug user, has tried multiple times to crush the brand name oc 80s, mix with water till dissolved, cook, put in cotton and suck up with syringe. and it always turns to like white goo which is way too thick to get into the needle. swik keep wasting these expensive pills, but swim love the oc high from a shot much better than dope...can anyone help?
    'Twas my one Glory --
    Let it be
    Remembered
    I was owned of Thee --

and i guess that i just dont know..

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

Default Re: I hate to keep asking but shooting 80's...

UTMFSE

That is the best advice anyone can ever give you.

Jr. Opiophile havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok's Avatar

You are doing it right. There will always be alot of white residue left behind when you cook up an OC. However, all the actual oxycodone is in the water. As long as you suck up all the water, you will be fine. Don't worry about what is left behind in the spoon. It is very easy to suck up all the water even with the residue that doesn't dissolve. It will not interfere in anyway.

Here is how I do it:

You don't even need to crush the pill ahead of time. What I do is just put the whole 80 intact in the spoon and add 1cc of water. Then I heat until it barely starts to boil. Then you press down on the pill with the cap of your needle, and the pill will break apart very easily. After mixing the now crushed pill around in the water to break it down completely, I heat it a little more. Then throw in a cotton, and suck up the water, and you are ready to go.

This definitly works as well as crushing the pill ahead of time, if not better, because there is no chance of loosing some of the powder. I have done it both ways hundreds of times, and I prefer to put the pill in the water intact. That is how I always do it now. I have told people this and they didn't believe me until they tried it. After trying it, everyone I have told now swears by this method. Oxycontins will dissolve completely in water without being crushed first. This is the only pill I have seen that can be cooked this way.

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

Actually, this topic has never come up before. Nobody has ever asked how to shoot an oxycontin before, in all the years and thousands of threads on the board, not one, not ever, has given instructions on how to shoot an OC 80. I can tell you this without even looking because, if the information was already ALL OVER the forums, why would someone ask about it?
    hello.

Jr. Opiophile havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok's Avatar

LOL. The only reason I posted is because I don't think most people know you can cook up an OC80 without crushing it first. I have never heard anyone say that before on the board. It is the quickest, easiest, and most efficient method of cooking an oxy.

Junky mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped's Avatar

The brand name ones should cook up fairly easy, although there is usually some shit left over. Look at the stickys or search for it, this has been explained. I don't mean to be a repetative ass, but really, it is here several times.

BTW, I also have to add that there is a bunch of shit in pills, including OC's, like talc and wax, that are pretty bad to inject. Just have to say it for the sake of harm reduction.

But since I know people have already decided they are going to do it, somebody told me about this method that sounds a lot better than the normal cook and bang, because whenever I have done that there is always a bunch of nasty sticky shit left over in the spoon.

All you have to do is peel, crush, wet and cook like normal. Cook until it boils, but stop AS SOON as it boils. Let it sit for a minute to cool. Then get about 30 units or so of ice cold water and shoot that into the spoon across the top of what is already in there. A film should form across the top. You can just skim that out and then the rest of the solution in the spoon should be a lot cleaner.
    Last edited by mollywopped; 01-19-2008 at 08:03 PM.

Departed Opiophile ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606's Avatar

there have been i few times when i tried to shoot oxy and the first thing that happen was that my needled got clog with some of the white goo or excess gel in the spoon, that coudl be happening. try a new spike and just make sure the tip doesnt touch anyhing but the cotton. and after sucking up do try to move the cotton around in the gel cause after doing that annd trying to get more out of the cotton you can clog it that way too, from my experience anyway....

p.s. molly what is that pic in your sig????
    Last edited by ein0606; 01-19-2008 at 08:43 PM. Reason: ps

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Actually, this topic has never come up before. Nobody has ever asked how to shoot an oxycontin before, in all the years and thousands of threads on the board, not one, not ever, has given instructions on how to shoot an OC 80. I can tell you this without even looking because, if the information was already ALL OVER the forums, why would someone ask about it?
    ^^^^^

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Jr. Opiophile Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin's Avatar

If you crush it fine enough the Oxycodone should desolve in the water without heating no? I never cook em, just stir for a minute let em sit for a minute then draw it up squirt it in another spoon repeat and eat the rinse since I did it twice. Is cooking necessary for the er crap in the pill because I've never had to heat. Makes it harder to draw in IMHO and I get off just as much. ?

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by havok View Post
    LOL. The only reason I posted is because I don't think most people know you can cook up an OC80 without crushing it first. I have never heard anyone say that before on the board. It is the quickest, easiest, and most efficient method of cooking an oxy.
    i was referring to the original poster.
    hello.

Occasionally Opiated itsnotahabbit is an unknown quantity at this point itsnotahabbit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zlaxman View Post
    SWIM , a long time iv drug user, has tried multiple times to crush the brand name oc 80s, mix with water till dissolved, cook, put in cotton and suck up with syringe. and it always turns to like white goo which is way too thick to get into the needle. swik keep wasting these expensive pills, but swim love the oc high from a shot much better than dope...can anyone help?

sounds like ur tryin yo cook generics, cause non-generic 80's dissolve like heaven with just 1cc of H2O.

Quote Originally Posted by itsnotahabbit View Post
    sounds like ur tryin yo cook generics, cause non-generic 80's dissolve like heaven with just 1cc of H2O.
    Thats what I thought, too. Maybe he doesn't know the difference.
    hello.

Never Looked Back dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog's Avatar

Re: I hate to keep asking but shooting 80's...

This has been posted several times.
    I usually crush, add water, cook a little bit, throw in the cotton, draw up the H20 THROUGH the cotton and its good to go. Yes theres gunk left over in the spoon.
    Have fun and be safe.
    Love
    DirtDawg
    "...When you say that you’re clean
    While you savor your highs
    Yes, you are slick
    And I’m just a fool
    But the Devil
    Is gonna take you to school..."
    SMUT PEDDLERS-DEAD END-TARBALL 2000
    :cool:Well, you know what they say: Can't teach a Dirtdog a new trick! I-Nod

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

Looks like an opium den to me.

PAX
    "Fifteen cents for the morphine, and twenty-five cents for the beer.
    Fifteen cents for the old morphine, now carry me away from here."
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

Never Looked Back youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred's Avatar

First things first. To the OP, if you have that much trouble shooting a name brand oxy, you could always stick them up your ass. Uncle Wiggly, that avatar appears (to my blind self anyway) to be an old lady and a down syndrome lookin kid (maybe he's just a little porker, i dunno for sure), and the caption is "what did you call me bitch" or something close to that, I don't remember exactly. my short term memory is nonexistent.

Jester Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by youwonhundred View Post
    First things first. To the OP, if you have that much trouble shooting a name brand oxy, you could always stick them up your ass. Uncle Wiggly, that avatar appears (to my blind self anyway) to be an old lady and a down syndrome lookin kid (maybe he's just a little porker, i dunno for sure), and the caption is "what did you call me bitch" or something close to that, I don't remember exactly. my short term memory is nonexistent.
    If he's having that much trouble, I suggest he stick it in someone else's ass.

Never Looked Back youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Levity View Post
    If he's having that much trouble, I suggest he stick it in someone else's ass.
    Yeah, I think you may be right. Matter of fact, I could use a buzz. PM appt isn't till Tuesday. Hey buddy, give your pills to someone who can figure out how to use them.

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

Yo fellows, I know this thread is a few days old but I'm compelled to point this out. It's the signature. Now if y'all are just messing with me OK. But you two would be the some of the last peeps I thought would have missed the original question. Now I'm not 100% sure it's an opium den but I know he wasn't talking about the avatar. Which, I think, you described beautifully.

I don't even know why I'm answering this.

your sig????
    sig????

PAX
    "Fifteen cents for the morphine, and twenty-five cents for the beer.
    Fifteen cents for the old morphine, now carry me away from here."
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

Opiophile simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke is a glorious beacon of light simfromstoke's Avatar

Re: I hate to keep asking but shooting 80's...

English subutex are exactly the same.i wasted 5 subbies reying to figure out how to crank(inject) 1.its something they add to the tablet to stop people cooking em up.what you have to do is crush it to the finest powder you can, then pour it on the spoon, add water, and just give it a few quick licks fit your lighter(4 or 5 Quick licks) so the solution is nearer to body temp than cold.then just mix it up with the end of our pin.and usaully there is enough residue eft on the sppon ,theres enough for another crank!

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simfromstoke View Post
    English subutex are exactly the same.i wasted 5 subbies reying to figure out how to crank(inject) 1.its something they add to the tablet to stop people cooking em up.what you have to do is crush it to the finest powder you can, then pour it on the spoon, add water, and just give it a few quick licks fit your lighter(4 or 5 Quick licks) so the solution is nearer to body temp than cold.then just mix it up with the end of our pin.and usaully there is enough residue eft on the sppon ,theres enough for another crank!
    Before you post check out the date of the thread, this is quiet an old thread. Shit happens.
    :confused:

"How much pain one feels is not something the government should be deciding"
    Smoke weed everyday!

1 year+ clean on methadone.

Closed Thread