Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: shooting up flexeril

Opiophorum Member syn2600 is fresh on the scene. syn2600 is fresh on the scene.

Default shooting up flexeril

can it be done? throwing all harm reduction to the wind of course, anyone done it? is it water soluable? rush at all? thanks.

Never Looked Back WarmCyanide has disabled reputation WarmCyanide's Avatar

Default Re: shooting up flexeril

i dont think you wanna do that. there be binders in dem daar flexys. snap one in half and look how thick that coating is. yuk! be safe. besides, taking it orally...you'll have to clear your calander.

alot of Opys here hate them. i love them for my back pain and weekends. i think i'm going to make some pancakes on sunday.
    ======================================
    David: Is this a game or is it real?

Joshua: what is the difference?

More to the point,why does she want to kill your uncle and his children? - NICK

Never Looked Back GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs has a spectacular aura about GoddessofRATs's Avatar

Besides there really wouldn't be much a recreational high from it. Those things might as well be thrown out, they arw worthless in my opinion. Not just because i can'gt high but because they do nothing for my pain..GOR

I need a signature!

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

you have got to be fucking kidding me, I'd rather someone cut off my toe than take that stuff orally
    [B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/zwei2.jpg[/IMG][/B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes3.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] [SIZE=2]SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junglist"][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/junglisthand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.future-music.net/"][IMG]http://future-music.net/images/logo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://destroyer.net/radio"]
    [/URL]

Never Looked Back RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen's Avatar

general rule of thumb: unless you've heard it discussed already as common knowledge, [insert name of pill here] is NOT good IV'd.

i'm growing tired of every single substance on the face of the planet being plugged into this question: "can i shoot [name of substance]?"

there's a name for this... needle fever. a very common malady. in fact, i can't think of a single shooter (including myself) that didn't come down with it at some point. we just get so infatuated with the rigs and the rush, that we think EVERYTHING should be taken IV. and the fever usually hits fairly early in the shooter's needle experience... then they try a few of the things they're thinking of banging. and they suffer. or they see someone else do it... the smart ones just hear the horror stories of junkies that came before them, and learn their lesson early.

so if you've never heard of a certain substance being fabulous via the needle, there's about a 95% chance that it's because IT'S NOT!!

sorry if i seem like i'm trying to close the door on any future questions about what's bangable and what's not... it's not my intention to do that. i guess i'm just grumpy tonight. but c'mon... some of the pills mentioned lately aren't even decent meds, IMO. but i'm ever hopeful that the "new dilaudid" of great narcotic rushes is just about to roll out of the labs and into pill vials in a pharmacy near me!

and syn.... sorry to vomit this all out in your thread. i really wasn't trying to single you out specifically on this issue. honest, sorry dude. (just don't ever let me hear you type anything about "throwing all harm reduction to the wind" again, 'kay?!? bad junky, no ice cream! )
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Never Looked Back I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by syn2600 View Post
    throwing all harm reduction to the wind of course...
    Looks like nobody can consciously do that. That's a good thing though.

If it's just the needle you were aiming for, I've heard many here say they just shot water in those times. Just a thought...

I was given Flexerils for back pain too, and it did nada to help in that regard. But, if I take 30 - 40mg (orally) before bed, they do help me get a good nights sleep.

Hope you find something quick, and hope you keep those Flexi's out of the barrel.
    ~Give man a mask, then he will show you his true face.~

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Why, whats the point?
    :confused:

"How much pain one feels is not something the government should be deciding"
    Smoke weed everyday!

1 year+ clean on methadone.

Never Looked Back Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton's Avatar

can I shoot up some weeeedd mang??? What about this supercritical butane extraction I did while smoking a joint? Is that shit pure enough???

lolz

no, don't shoot up flexeril unless you really like it orally.

You know what you can shoot? Benedryl. + an opiate, it's pretty euphoric.

on it's own... well, it gives a rush that monkeys will abuse, but I don't know many humans who would.
    your mileage may vary.

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

this is starting to remind me like the end of trainspotting
    [B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/zwei2.jpg[/IMG][/B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes3.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] [SIZE=2]SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junglist"][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/junglisthand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.future-music.net/"][IMG]http://future-music.net/images/logo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://destroyer.net/radio"]
    [/URL]

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

This is just STUPID. Fexeral has NO recreational value at all. Injecting it doesn't make it any different, in fact they give IM injections of Flexeril all the time at the ER. Of course those are pharmacuetical grade solutions for injection not pills. You must have needle fever

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

why Why WHY?
    why would anyone want to do this? id rather eat 4 xtra strength tylenol and pretend im high than ingest cyclobenzaprine... orally they just make me uncomfortable... shooting one sounds like hell. the most you would achieve is thrombosis... if thats yer aim...

to whoever mentioned benadryl... back in my high school days i would IV upwards of 200mg at a time and the rush and subsequent 'high' was not all that bad... heck, i did it a lot... no more tho...

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Junky aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about

Once swim tried to inject weed resin. It was thick and black and looked like black tar heroin, put in spoon hit it with water and a lighter and pulled it up. injected nothin happens(surprise surprise)
    kids don't try this at home
    "What we have here is not a war on drugs, but a war on personal freedom"
    young, dumb and full of opium

Never Looked Back WarmCyanide has disabled reputation WarmCyanide's Avatar

ok. on that note. and aside from starting poll even though this is OT:

would you rather:

smoke some hash prior to bedtime.

or take 1mg of xanax.

i've never been on the fence about this before.

edit....

its both.
    ======================================
    David: Is this a game or is it real?

Joshua: what is the difference?

More to the point,why does she want to kill your uncle and his children? - NICK

OpioNoMo mikells43 is an unknown quantity at this point

I HATE FLEXYS THEY MAKE MY LEGS SHAKE LIKE RLS. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE ADVISED DOSE> GOSH I HATE THAT MEDICINE.

Junky mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped is fresh on the scene. mollywopped's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RxQueen View Post
    general rule of thumb: unless you've heard it discussed already as common knowledge, [insert name of pill here] is NOT good IV'd.

i'm growing tired of every single substance on the face of the planet being plugged into this question: "can i shoot [name of substance]?"

there's a name for this... needle fever. a very common malady. in fact, i can't think of a single shooter (including myself) that didn't come down with it at some point. we just get so infatuated with the rigs and the rush, that we think EVERYTHING should be taken IV. and the fever usually hits fairly early in the shooter's needle experience... then they try a few of the things they're thinking of banging. and they suffer. or they see someone else do it... the smart ones just hear the horror stories of junkies that came before them, and learn their lesson early.

so if you've never heard of a certain substance being fabulous via the needle, there's about a 95% chance that it's because IT'S NOT!!

sorry if i seem like i'm trying to close the door on any future questions about what's bangable and what's not... it's not my intention to do that. i guess i'm just grumpy tonight. but c'mon... some of the pills mentioned lately aren't even decent meds, IMO. but i'm ever hopeful that the "new dilaudid" of great narcotic rushes is just about to roll out of the labs and into pill vials in a pharmacy near me!

and syn.... sorry to vomit this all out in your thread. i really wasn't trying to single you out specifically on this issue. honest, sorry dude. (just don't ever let me hear you type anything about "throwing all harm reduction to the wind" again, 'kay?!? bad junky, no ice cream! )

Exactly. I am sure there is someone somewhere that has tried everything. If it was any good the person that tried shooting say, I don't know, Soy Sauce, would have told his friends, dude, bro bra, slammin soy sauce is the bomb, you gotta try it. So they would, they would like it and tell their friends. Eventually it would end up with Chris Matthews doing a story on Dateline and then everybody would know about it and 20 years from now it would be common knowledge, like shooting heroin or meth.

So check youtube for old Dateline episodes, if Chris Matthews hasn't reported on it, you can't shoot it.

Opiophorum Member Fillthee is fresh on the scene. Fillthee is fresh on the scene. Fillthee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikells43 View Post
    I HATE FLEXYS THEY MAKE MY LEGS SHAKE LIKE RLS. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE ADVISED DOSE> GOSH I HATE THAT MEDICINE.

I also dislike those pills. They make me feel weird and dont seem to take pain away.

Green Man - It's always sunny in Philadelphia

Junky RobOC is an unknown quantity at this point

Flexys suck ass. They have no recreational value whatsoever in my opinion. I know some chick that IVs benadryl but I wouldnt do it. She says it helps her nod. I say just shoot more dope.
    You say you're down on your luck.
    Hey baby it's long, long way up.
    Hold back now, hold back your fears.
    You say you're really down and out.
    And you feel like there's no way out now.
    Let go now, let go of your tears.
    -"Angels Wings" by Social Distortion. Fuckin' Mike Ness,

Opiophorum Member asplinteredfawn is fresh on the scene. asplinteredfawn is fresh on the scene. asplinteredfawn's Avatar

I'm in no way new to drug use or opiates and I find that if you're out of benzodiazapines a flexeril filtered with a .25 micron wheel filter results in an extremely relaxing sleepy depature into dream land. The only thing is that I've injected 30mg before and ended up sleeping for almost 2 days. I don't even like flexeril, I just use them to help my amphetamine crashes in the rare ocasion i'm not stocking some Temazepam, Triazolam, Oxazepam, Midazolam or Flerazipam. The only benzo's I'll keep in quantities over 500 tabs. I have RX's to Valium and Xanax but they lack the spaced out feeling I enjoy to much.

Just because you haven't done something doesn't make it shit, it just means you haven't done it. But injecting pills without a micron filter or a/b or other extraction is something that should be done VERY VERY VERY sparingly. Don't let that shit become a habit. ( Banging everything in site, or you'll end up real sick real soon. )
    "Ain't it fun when you're always on the run
    Ain't it fun when your friends despise what you've become
    Ain't it fun when you get so high that you, well you just can't cum
    Ain't it fun when you know that you're gonna die young" - Cheetah Chrome/Peter Laughner

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Why in the world would anyone shoot up something as shitty as flexiril. If you are just addicted to the needle and want to shoot something up, shoot up water.

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Departed Opiophile ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606 will become famous soon enough ein0606's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asplinteredfawn View Post
    I'm in no way new to drug use or opiates and I find that if you're out of benzodiazapines a flexeril filtered with a .25 micron wheel filter results in an extremely relaxing sleepy depature into dream land. The only thing is that I've injected 30mg before and ended up sleeping for almost 2 days. I don't even like flexeril, I just use them to help my amphetamine crashes in the rare ocasion i'm not stocking some Temazepam, Triazolam, Oxazepam, Midazolam or Flerazipam. The only benzo's I'll keep in quantities over 500 tabs. I have RX's to Valium and Xanax but they lack the spaced out feeling I enjoy to much.

Just because you haven't done something doesn't make it shit, it just means you haven't done it. But injecting pills without a micron filter or a/b or other extraction is something that should be done VERY VERY VERY sparingly. Don't let that shit become a habit. ( Banging everything in site, or you'll end up real sick real soon. )

whats shooting benzo's 9xanax in partiuclar) like?

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

Re: shooting up flexeril

I wouldn't eat that shit more less shoot it! Not a good move.
    All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

OpioNoMo bill1234 is fresh on the scene. bill1234 is fresh on the scene.

Flexorils suck so bad orally, i can only imagine how terrible it would be iv.... Oh god i just threw up in my mouth a little bit..

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet's Avatar

Sure you can fix about anything, far as that goes...but it's insane: get a bottle of white port and drink it down...at least you'll get a buzz...fixing wierdass psyche meds and sleeping pills and all that shit is the same is fixing vodka: insane...

We don't thro Harm Reduction out the window, even if it's requested up front...

So don't do it. It's bad and it's stupid...
    And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep.
    --Byron

+ Reply to Thread