+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best and worst Pill to snort....

Opiophorum Member oxycontin is an unknown quantity at this point oxycontin's Avatar

Default Re: Best and worst Pill to snort....

best would be

perdue oxycontin 40&80mg - personally i like the taste of the 40s more then the 80s. i have a friend that argues with me all the time sayin they taste exactly the same. but prefer 2 40's over 1 80.... but wouldnt mind both 40's and the 80

worst would be

percocet! like one said in a previous post, might aswell bust up a peice of chalk!
    The Nod God

Never Looked Back candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop's Avatar

best: your first one
    worst: your last one

Occasionally Opiated bearmtn2 is fresh on the scene. bearmtn2 is fresh on the scene.

I forgot to add the the worst snorting substance: phenibut. I challenge anyone to come up with worst candidate.

Occasionally Opiated SubliminalPoet is an unknown quantity at this point

I quit snorting when I found the needle but if my memory serves me right, the original OC's were nice as hell back when there was only the brand name & no Generics. Oh yeah, my first roll pill (Ecstasy) was a Green Euro & after I snorted it I was on a 6 hour body orgasm & I chased that feeling for tne next 2 years never to match that feeling. I havent did X in 2 years or so but now that I IV I wouldnt mind getting my hands on a good batch of pure MDMA, which is almost impossible to find these days with all the b/s they put in there. I always wondered what it would have been like to bang one of those. Have any of you guys ever banged 1 and what was it like?

As for the worst, probaly a double stacked Rolex Ecstasy pill. I literally cried my ass off & burned for an hour but it was SUPER after the initial pain went away.

Peace out ppl.
    "Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the little bottles."
    RIP Bradley James Nowell

Opiophorum Member Nostromos will become famous soon enough Nostromos will become famous soon enough Nostromos will become famous soon enough Nostromos will become famous soon enough Nostromos's Avatar

Worst: A bean...
    WHOO-HA! LMAO! A BEAN!! AAAAA(explosion)

DUH. What have I snorted. I've never gotten anything out of snorting because I've never had access to the kinds of pills that lend themselves well to snorting, I don't think. The first was Dextroamphetamine tablets, which just caked up in my nose and made it run. It insufflated like powdered wax, except it tasted like camphor and butter.

Then, years later, I tried snorting Morphine Sulphate tablets, which was about the same. I got to ingest the shit, which is always a-ok, but it just made a bitter-tasting mess in my nose with no "rush" or anything. What a stupid noobie.

I've also tried snorting 10mg amphetamine tablets, which didn't seem to do anything at all. Someone in this thread mentioned, "how can anxious ppl enjoy uppers?" or something. I'm the most tense person you've ever met, but I love how Dextroamphetamine makes me feel-- not really "jittery", but pleasant and capable. Amphetamines, curiously, don't do much.

SWIM scored some Norcos. Should he snort? Dumb question, I know, but answer it anyway.

Pop the drug, poke yer head above the mud,
    An' just sing like you're never going to drown.
    Last edited by Nostromos; 02-28-2008 at 09:44 PM. Reason: screwed up

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

should you snort norcos?
    No.
    hello.

Never Looked Back Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony's Avatar

If you get off on one norco, then by all means go ahead. But by the time you snort enough to get high you'd choke to death on filler and tylenol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3