Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 10mg Ambien Snorted

Opiophorum Member duper is an unknown quantity at this point duper's Avatar

Default Re: 10mg Ambien Snorted

Quote Originally Posted by Soda View Post
    I should add that ambien is habit forming.
    What are you doing, Dave?

OpioNoMo tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296's Avatar

Funny, I just searched "snorting ambien" on Google, and I ended up right back in my favorite old forum...

I just was prescribed Ambien today, 30 x 10 mg. I used to have a script back when I first got on Suboxone, however I never really experimented with it.

Reason I searched about snorting it is because I just ate dinner, and I heard it absorbs poorly with an empty stomach. Looks like I'll have to mash one of these little motherfuckers up...we'll see how it goes...

OpioNoMo tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296's Avatar

GOD DAMN those little sonofabitches BURN!! Feels like I've been snorting T3's all day long...

? I am already feeling it....crazy, just a minute up the nostril....

OpioNoMo ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice
    Right ther right ther (aka midcoast Maine)

Quote Originally Posted by RobOC View Post
    The first time that I took Ambien I did so with a few friends on the tail end of a night out drinking. I didn't think that mixing alcohol and a sedative hypnotic was a bad idea, I actually thought it would be pretty fun. I continued to have these thoughts until the next day when I learned what had gone down.

We each took I think two to three and then some kind of antihistamine that supposably "doubled the Ambien dose" or some bullshit, although they probably made us more drowsy and thus added to our already sleepwalking state. After we all took them and they began to take effect we had to leave the house that we were partying at. So, like the bunch of 16yr old idiots we were we drove off. I remember right before I blacked out the first time we decided that we were gonna need some cocaine if we were to keep driving, cuz then we would be awake, right? The teenage mind sure is something amazing aint it!

The next thing I remember is picking up some dude, whom none of us knew prior to then, because he said that he could get us some coke and heroin, which I still had yet to discover. We drive him to the absolute worst part of town, he gets out, says wait here, and disappears into some house. He never comes back out. At this point the Ambien has taken full effect and I only know the rest of the story because the blackout was not constant, it seemed that at least one of us was awake for most of the "adventure." We spent what must of been the next hour or two knocking on random doors, in the hardcore ghetto, to see if we could find the dude that jipped us for the blow and smack. Mind you that we are four white, suburban teenagers, we stick out in the ghetto.

The next day I wake up at home thinking everything is fine. The first thing my mom says is "Boy you really tied one on last night." I had no idea what she was talking about but apparently I came stumbling into the house and proceeded to crawl through every room on all fours while yelling incoherent jibberish. I also looked for one of my buddies in my refrigerator and apparently must of found him cuz my mom said that I said "Cory! You need to get out of my refrigerator, it's too cold in there. I then proceeded to have a full on conversation with my living room wall, while my poor mother. little brother, and his little friend who happened to be staying the night watched not knowing what the hell was happening. Once I finished that rant I apparently turned it toward my bro's little friend thinking that he was my buddy Pablo and telling him to "Get the fuck out of my house and go home, it's too late for you to be here!" And with that I am pretty sure I passed out.
    I later on talked to the rest of the kids involved in the Ambien ordeal and found out that we had all taken turns driving home and we were always pretty good about having a DD. Someone remembered the car being stopped in the middle of an intersection while we all ran around like a chinese fuckin' fire drill. Upon hearing what I had done from my mom I explained that I had a couple drinks and then taken Ambien and had no idea of the extent that it would fuck me up. She ended up believing me and saying, "Well, don't you ever do anything like that again." I agreed and honestly never wanted to take those rotten little memory erasers ever again. However, my mom must of got to thinkin later on because about a month later she had me shipped off to rehab in mexico for six months.

So thats my cautionary Ambien tale. I have taken it since, but because it was prescribed, and did enjoy it . I just made sure my car keys were somewhere I couldn't get to em and so was the rum.
    LOLOL u had me almost literally rofl. When utold ur bros little friend it was too late to be at ur house and to get the fuck out lmao.

Wow, I feel pretty fucked up...In a weird, almost psychadelic way...

Never Looked Back HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe's Avatar

God I love this site!
    The entertainment is priceless but free.

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

I wouldn't even feel a damn tingle from 10 mg ambien, and probably not even from 100 mg.

My benzo tolerance is out of control, and I MOSTLY use as prescribed! It's kpin's long half life doing it... 1 mg 2x a day, but it BUILDS UP and the doses stack just like methadone. So it fucks your tolerance with chronic dosing of even low doses.

Today for the first time in awhile I decided to get a benzo buzz. 4 mg clonazepam and 180 mg oxazepam. I'm buzzed but totally coherent -- could easily pass as sober even to LE.

I've concluded that it's much easier to get an absolutely ridiculous benzo tolerance than it is to get an absolutely ridiculous opioid tolerance.

Daily abuse of opioids gave me a moderate to low end high tolerance, but as rx'd use of a benzo with a long half life with occasional, and I really do mean occasional, recreational use, gave me a tolerance that can only be described as ridiculous.

Since ambien is 20 - 25 mg = 0.5 klonopin for potency as a GABA(A)-bzd agonist I'd need a shitload of ambien. I do know that ambien isn't totally cross tolerant with benzos, but it is to a significant degree... even 50% cross tolerance makes it an impractical drug for me.

Ambien has odd effects compared to other benzos too, which leads me to believe that it interacts with that GABA(A) receptor subtypes more differently than any one benzo does compared to another benzo (hope that made sense). Ambien has psychedelic effects.... similar in nature to what people describe feeling from amanita mushrooms (muscimol being the active ingredient). Muscimol is also a GABA(A) receptor agonist. It bugs me that we don't know why some but not all GABA(A) agonists can have psychedelic effects. I want there to be a connection between the psychedelia zolpidem can cause and its ability to actually inhance neural activity in some brain regions with its ability to temporarily awaken someone in a PVS or PVS like state. That would be exciting.
    What, is there a pharmacy down there? -- Mia to Babi in Golden Sun while retrieving his Lemurian draught in Altmiller Cave

Quote Originally Posted by resorcinol View Post
    I wouldn't even feel a damn tingle from 10 mg ambien, and probably not even from 100 mg.

My benzo tolerance is out of control, and I MOSTLY use as prescribed! It's kpin's long half life doing it... 1 mg 2x a day, but it BUILDS UP and the doses stack just like methadone. So it fucks your tolerance with chronic dosing of even low doses.

Today for the first time in awhile I decided to get a benzo buzz. 4 mg clonazepam and 180 mg oxazepam. I'm buzzed but totally coherent -- could easily pass as sober even to LE.

I've concluded that it's much easier to get an absolutely ridiculous benzo tolerance than it is to get an absolutely ridiculous opioid tolerance.

Daily abuse of opioids gave me a moderate to low end high tolerance, but as rx'd use of a benzo with a long half life with occasional, and I really do mean occasional, recreational use, gave me a tolerance that can only be described as ridiculous.

Since ambien is 20 - 25 mg = 0.5 klonopin for potency as a GABA(A)-bzd agonist I'd need a shitload of ambien. I do know that ambien isn't totally cross tolerant with benzos, but it is to a significant degree... even 50% cross tolerance makes it an impractical drug for me.

Ambien has odd effects compared to other benzos too, which leads me to believe that it interacts with that GABA(A) receptor subtypes more differently than any one benzo does compared to another benzo (hope that made sense). Ambien has psychedelic effects.... similar in nature to what people describe feeling from amanita mushrooms (muscimol being the active ingredient). Muscimol is also a GABA(A) receptor agonist. It bugs me that we don't know why some but not all GABA(A) agonists can have psychedelic effects. I want there to be a connection between the psychedelia zolpidem can cause and its ability to actually inhance neural activity in some brain regions with its ability to temporarily awaken someone in a PVS or PVS like state. That would be exciting.
    Ambien is a z-type drug and effects e very differently from traditional benzps. I was on benzos (3 mg Xanax/30 mg Valium) for 2 years and still take them occasionally. Even so, 10 mg zolipidem knocks me on my ass.

When I snorted that pill last night, literally a minute later, as I was typing a post, it hit me HARD. I felt woozy and sedated, and a little bit high. I went to lay down in my bed, and it felt like the bed was moving around, I kept getting up to check if I was moving the bed, lol, I was in a really strange, fucked-up state.

It really almost felt psychadelic in nature; I was not thinking rationally, and I remember a very rambling and strange train of thoughts passing through my head. The whole time i had a smile on my face, and it felt good overall, but if I had talked to someone, they would have known I was fucked up.

Does anyone have any experience using tiny amount (like 1 mg) to induce benzo-like sedation instead of the trippy, knock-you-on-your-ass feeling that 10 mg seems to cause?

I just railed 20 mg Ambien all at once 5 minutes ago, this shit is kicking my ass.

It works super well up the nose because it is very water-soluble. You can shoot them and get a crazy weird rush...

It's so hard to describe the buzz - it feels psychedelic, yet tranquil, yet uninhibited

Wow I am profoundly altered:cool:

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

The very first time I took Ambien I already polished off 3 pints of vodka and a couple beers before I took 20mg! Needless to say, I don't remember much after that. But I was riding a bicycle home from a friend's house (Newphew of Tony Spilotro) and fell off my bike about 30 times on the way home. My friend was worried about me so he followed me in his car to make sure I'd be OK. He laughed all the way as I continued to fall off the bike and get back on, go a few meters and fall again. Ha! I never got my speed up enough to get real hurt but I was pretty bruised and scratched up the next morning. I was on time for work at 7am.

Of course, with all the alcohol in my system I still had to try Ambien by itself to see what it was like. I got a few more from my friend to try out and assumed 30mg would be a safe starting dose. Really cool shit! For as long as I could stay awake, I really enjoyed the somewhat psychedelic sedation. Ever since then I've always been on the look-out for them. I haven't come across any in months now. I think doctors are less likely to prescribe it these days because of all the bad rap. I don't see it much any more.

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

Its funny as hell, the things us junkies do when we're bored or what we'll try when we're low on our DOC. I tried Levity's suggestion but in the end, if I remember correctly, I thought he was pulling our leg. If memory serves me correctly here, and it might just be failing me since I'm old as dirt, but it burned like a mofo the one and only time I tried it

Pop's it doesn't surprise me that you were able to get up and get to work on time after taking that much ambien. That's sort of the beauty of the drug; it tends to put your ass to sleep real quick but doesn't have that lingering drunkass feel to it like restoril or other sleeping meds. That's really the only thing I like about Ambien or Sonata, they are very clean feeling drugs.

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

Quote Originally Posted by tch2296 View Post
    Ambien is a z-type drug and effects e very differently from traditional benzps. I was on benzos (3 mg Xanax/30 mg Valium) for 2 years and still take them occasionally. Even so, 10 mg zolipidem knocks me on my ass.
    When I snorted that pill last night, literally a minute later, as I was typing a post, it hit me HARD. I felt woozy and sedated, and a little bit high. I went to lay down in my bed, and it felt like the bed was moving around, I kept getting up to check if I was moving the bed, lol, I was in a really strange, fucked-up state.
    It really almost felt psychadelic in nature; I was not thinking rationally, and I remember a very rambling and strange train of thoughts passing through my head. The whole time i had a smile on my face, and it felt good overall, but if I had talked to someone, they would have known I was fucked up.
    Does anyone have any experience using tiny amount (like 1 mg) to induce benzo-like sedation instead of the trippy, knock-you-on-your-ass feeling that 10 mg seems to cause?
    The z-drugs do tend to hit the GABA(A) receptor subtypes with a different pattern of selectivity than most benzo benzos, but I wouldn't say they're "very different".

Benzos and z-drugs are nearly completely cross-tolerant in my body. Maybe that isn't the case for some people.

The psychedelic side of it is more prominent in particularly zolpidem (Ambien) and is likely attributable to the different GABA(A) subtype affinity patterns z-drugs follow when compared to benzos. However, some benzos have reportedly produced similar effects as the infamous "ambien trip" experience.

It's a misnomer though that z-drugs are classed "nonbenzodiazepine sedatives". They're GABA(A)-BZD site agonists just like all of the benzos. Benzos just happen to be called benzos based on chemical structure and not pharmacological action, in stark contrast to opioids, which are called opioids if they agonize mu opioid receptors regardless of chemical structure.
    What, is there a pharmacy down there? -- Mia to Babi in Golden Sun while retrieving his Lemurian draught in Altmiller Cave

Opiophile ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan's Avatar

Ambien to me is definitely NOT a pleasant experience for me, especially in high doses.
    I've never tried IV (this thread has me curious though i must say) or snorting, but eating more than 20mg causes me to have halucinations IF I can fight the urge to go to sleep.

It's weird though, it's like I get all these crazy ass auditory \ visual halucinations, then a few mins later I forget them, and forget my name, etc...very strange on my memory.

All in all though I really don't like it recreationally...sometimes it fucks with my taste buds too.
    I don't know the reasoning behind it, but one time I took about 40mg of ambien and an hour later I had this metal taste in my mouth. I fell out, and when I woke up, it felt like my tongue was burning. Everything I ate \ drank tasted like rotten eggs. I stuck my tongue out and looked in the mirror and I had these huge inflamed bumps on it. Not pleasant at all. This lasted for about 4 days too. It was really annoying.

Anyone know why benzos don't do this to me but ambien does? I havent taken it since that...although like I said I'm curious to try to IV it. I didn't know it was water soluble.

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

well, since you fuckers bumped this thread and no one said anything... After chewing two of the high dose ambien CR's - I trip like crazy... I swear I pulled the colors off my notebook LCD - chased an invisible dog out of my house, accused of my wife of sleeping with someone else by swearing they were in bed with us.. then they moved to the closet. The next morning she found me outside in the middle of winter in a snow storm with just my socks on, two thick blankets wrapped around me covering my head and toes completely, sleeping on the big swing...

Now, stop fucking bumping old threads.... asshats. Next time it's a bitch slapin' infraction...
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Opiophorum Member Bateman54199 is an unknown quantity at this point

after i got out of rehab i couldnt sleep for 4 days so i went to the local IMA walkin and got a prescription for ambien. I took 3 ambien and still couldn't sleep but I did have ridiculous hallucinations. It wasn't as good as LSD/2CI-E but it was much better than the thai and hawaiian mushrooms I had in Amsterdam.

I was with my girl and the next day she was telling me things i was saying and talking about and they were out of this world. All I remember was I kept saying, "how many tv's are on my wall & how many lamps are on my dresser" The only bad thing was I kept apparently calling the girl by my ex girlfriends name.

so ambien trip, recommended but calling your new girl your ex girls name over and over, not recommended

High-Functioning Drug Addict Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops's Avatar

Take it from an exper - Moi.Shooting ambien (generic, seeing as how the brand costs about $180/30 of the 10mg. Use the generic. Generic varies widely in their effects. Some will put you to sleep fast if you take about 60mg orally, others will just let you stay awake and "trip' after taking the same dose. Rite Aid and CVS dispense the best generics. Shoppers are mediochore, as are safeway. So just some friendly advice from someone who's experimented extensively with this subject.

As for snorting sonata --- AAAAHHH. That's the shit! Only problem with it that it's soooo expensive. The generic is not to be fucked with for snorting because they pack those generic Sonata capsules full of filler. which, as you know, would make it ever more difficult to snort even just two capsules due to the large amount of powder filler in each capsule. BRAND name Sonata capsules are only filled with about half the capsule with their mix of filler and drugs. Those can be very comfortably snorted for instant effect. The generic sonata, i"ve, noticed, burns the the nose too.

but this shit is very expensive and that's what make me stick with old faithful ' AMBIEN 10MG - not that AMBIEN CR shit, either.
    "I have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

- Mark Twain

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

- Yogi Berra

Si non pro pharmacae, me infelix fore.

Jr. Opiophile Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFx2TmQfM-o

Quote Originally Posted by Zoops View Post
    Take it from an exper - Moi.Shooting ambien (generic, seeing as how the brand costs about $180/30 of the 10mg. Use the generic. Generic varies widely in their effects. Some will put you to sleep fast if you take about 60mg orally, others will just let you stay awake and "trip' after taking the same dose. Rite Aid and CVS dispense the best generics. Shoppers are mediochore, as are safeway. So just some friendly advice from someone who's experimented extensively with this subject.

As for snorting sonata --- AAAAHHH. That's the shit! Only problem with it that it's soooo expensive. The generic is not to be fucked with for snorting because they pack those generic Sonata capsules full of filler. which, as you know, would make it ever more difficult to snort even just two capsules due to the large amount of powder filler in each capsule. BRAND name Sonata capsules are only filled with about half the capsule with their mix of filler and drugs. Those can be very comfortably snorted for instant effect. The generic sonata, i"ve, noticed, burns the the nose too.

but this shit is very expensive and that's what make me stick with old faithful ' AMBIEN 10MG - not that AMBIEN CR shit, either.
    All things considered, whether you shoot ambien, swallow it, stick it up your butthole or bathe in it - the drug causes retrograde amnesia 100% of the time, and if you keep doing it, the law of averages pretty much assures that you will do something you regret and probably not remember it. That said, enjoy!:cool:

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

All things considered, whether you shoot ambien, swallow it, stick it up your butthole or bathe in it - the drug causes retrograde amnesia 100% of the time, and if you keep doing it, the law of averages pretty much assures that you will do something you regret and probably not remember it. That said, enjoy!:cool:
    It's happened to me. In my ambien-induced psuedo-lobotomy, I manged to get (unauthorised, mind you) hold of a friend's digital camera only to take ridiculous photos of table tops and I'm-not-sure-what else.

But there was the proof - the date and time on the photos.

I have no recollection. So embarrasing and I couldn't deny it.

Be warned (I repped ya, Soda)
    "Less is More"

Jr. Opiophile Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    It's happened to me. In my ambien-induced psuedo-lobotomy, I manged to get (unauthorised, mind you) hold of a friend's digital camera only to take ridiculous photos of table tops and I'm-not-sure-what else.

But there was the proof - the date and time on the photos.

I have no recollection. So embarrasing and I couldn't deny it.

Be warned (I repped ya, Soda)
    I do enjoy a little rep now and again, thank you. That said, it could have been worse than tabletops. Ambien is no laughing matter, or more to the point - ambien is no sleeping matter. The only thing I can imagine being worse is perhaps Datura, Devil's Breath - but I have been fortunate enough to avoid that stuff. People in Columbia have been slipped that drug and have emptied their houses and bank accounts gladly to the criminals who slipped them the drug, only to have no memory of their behavior the day after. Let's not party in Columbia.

I do enjoy a little rep now and again, thank you. That said, it could have been worse than tabletops. Ambien is no laughing matter, or more to the point - ambien is no sleeping matter. The only thing I can imagine being worse is perhaps Datura, Devil's Breath - but I have been fortunate enough to avoid that stuff. People in Columbia have been slipped that drug and have emptied their houses and bank accounts gladly to the criminals who slipped them the drug, only to have no memory of their behavior the day after. Let's not party in Columbia.
    I'm scripted less than 30 a year and stick to 10 mg CR, for sleep.

Your Columian story absolutely fascinated me. It makes me realise how careful one must be with who they get stoned with.

The difference between the Z-drugs (Ambien being Tatrate of Zolpidem) and the benzodiazepines, is so subtle but these guys obviously target a critical part of the brain, and for some people that can really make them easy prey for predators.

I must admit, they do make me/you feel pretty damn nice ... therein lies the problem. Play safe :cool:.
    "Less is More"

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    I'm scripted less than 30 a year and stick to 10 mg CR, for sleep.

Your Columian story absolutely fascinated me. It makes me realise how careful one must be with who they get stoned with.

The difference between the Z-drugs (Ambien being Tatrate of Zolpidem) and the benzodiazepines, is so subtle but these guys obviously target a critical part of the brain, and for some people that can really make them easy prey for predators.

I must admit, they do make me/you feel pretty damn nice ... therein lies the problem. Play safe :cool:.
    Why on Earth would anyone be prescribed less than 30 a year? Tell me.

Opiophorum Member Funkit is fresh on the scene. Funkit is fresh on the scene. Funkit's Avatar

I'm written 5mg a night and I usually rail it. After doing it consecutive times and after really getting a habit with railing d my nose started bleeding all the time. Shit destroys your nose.

Dopiophile Moderator jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub's Avatar

I bang 20 mgs a couple times a month and would do it more if I could. That's all my friend will kick down though.
    “Sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whiskey and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind but falling in love and not getting arrested.”― Hunter S. Thompson

I've always lived by the creed that you're never a failure in life if you fall as long as you try and get back up.

-Evel Knievel

Occasionally Opiated opieland is an unknown quantity at this point opieland's Avatar

That shit gives me such a strange head rush when I snort it... and I feel like I'm killing my nose at the same time, like more than when I snort other pills.

High-Functioning Drug Addict Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops's Avatar

all the time fucking with this drug, the most bang for your buck is definitly shooting it, second on ly to eating it. the drain frim snorting it was too much for me.

I recommed you get yourself some 3mm size syringes with the deteable needles, then you stir up you solution in th the spoon and then filter it before re-attacthing the needle. safe that way.

OH< and be care ful.
    PHP Code:
    [PHP
    [/PHP]
    "I have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

- Mark Twain

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

- Yogi Berra

Si non pro pharmacae, me infelix fore.

Occasionally Opiated Public Enemy is an unknown quantity at this point Public Enemy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Levity View Post
    I was bored.
    What more can I say?

I crushed up 10mg of Ambien and snorted it right up.
    Toot-toot-toot.

You can laugh, say placebo effect, or whatever you'd like, but I'm absolutely rocked.
    I feels like I snorted 160 of Oxy.

This is fucking insane.
    Sounds sketchy.. But hey man more power to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by jdub View Post
    I bang 20 mgs a couple times a month and would do it more if I could. That's all my friend will kick down though.
    wait wait, your booting ambiens?

Opiophorum Member RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf's Avatar

I just IV'd 20mg's of Ambien about 30-45min ago (the small white Teva's) on top a days worth of taking 1mg blue Xanax (probably 6mg's of Xanax altogether today, last dose was about 2 hours ago; 4mg's) along with the usual 2mg Suboxone I either IV or snort daily, today it was IV. I don't feel a damn thing! I just opted to take my usual 4 benadryl 30 minutes ago hoping I can get some fucking sleep after the worst week in my life.

:confused:
    93 "Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law" 93

You may have missed my thread but I took 30 mgs Ambien and completely "lost it". That and some other things.

Please be careful and if you must experiment then have someone sane keep an eye on you.
    "Less is More"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2