Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 10mg Ambien Snorted

Jester Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity's Avatar

Default 10mg Ambien Snorted

I was bored.
    What more can I say?

I crushed up 10mg of Ambien and snorted it right up.
    Toot-toot-toot.

You can laugh, say placebo effect, or whatever you'd like, but I'm absolutely rocked.
    I feels like I snorted 160 of Oxy.

This is fucking insane.

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

Re: 10mg Ambien Snorted

Quote Originally Posted by Levity View Post
    I was bored.
    What more can I say?

I crushed up 10mg of Ambien and snorted it right up.
    Toot-toot-toot.

You can laugh, say placebo effect, or whatever you'd like, but I'm absolutely rocked.
    I feels like I snorted 160 of Oxy.

This is fucking insane.
    I remember reading about this guy who wrote about his "ambien trip" I forget what site. You could always search on google b/c that's how I fuond it in the first place. Apparently when you get to 20-30 mgs you can start having vivid hallucinations. Somehow I don't doubt it.

BTW: Not sure if you're aware of the subliminal advertising involved in AmBien. Let's take it apart:

AM = morning
    bien = spanish for GOOD.

So in other words if you take AmBien you'll have a good morning. Clever huh? Yes, I was high when I figured that one out.
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

Jester Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity's Avatar

Default Re: 10mg Ambien Snorted

I dont doubt the hallucinations one bit...
    But I was blown away by the feeling of euphoria this gave.
    Although I'm starting to get a bad headache.

Opiophorum Member opi8fiend is an unknown quantity at this point opi8fiend's Avatar

back in rehab they had me on 20mg of ambien a night to sleep...Those mother fuckers burn don't they? But anyways, ya suprisingly enough they do make you feel good...no trip or anything....makes me feel like i'm on xanax...try snorting two, you should feel great....but damn, that burn is something I'll never forget. hahah
    Last edited by opi8fiend; 01-10-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: computer screwed up

Opiophorum Member syn2600 is fresh on the scene. syn2600 is fresh on the scene.

i shot up 30mg once, suprisingly good rush, no lie! Water soluble too, fixed no problem.

Opiophorum Member soulman is fresh on the scene. soulman is fresh on the scene.

Yeah I have a friend who swears the rush is fantastic, and nobody believed him when he first said it, but now more people have tried it and they all agree. I have no personal experience with it, but I don't have any reason to doubt my friend's stories, they are all similar, and some of them do not know each other.
    "sorry about every kiss, and every kiss you wasted back
    think that thing you said was true, I'm gonna die
    ALONE AND SAD"
    -Ryan Adams "Dear Chicago"

Never Looked Back SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat's Avatar

I dont doubt the hallucinations one bit...
    But I was blown away by the feeling of euphoria this gave.
    Although I'm starting to get a bad headache.

How did it go?

Did you get amnesia or sleepiness?
    I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
    Woody Allen

"I needed to talk to Jon, to tell him to make Francine drunker, madder,
    with one foot in hell, one hand yanking the corn from the stalk as death approached,
    with the nearby buildings having faces out of dreams, looking down on the sadness of existence for us all:
    the rich, the poor, the beautiful, and the ugly, the talented and the useless."
    Bukowski

OpioNoMo Floating is an unknown quantity at this point

Reading levity's thread, I tried snorting my normal 15 mg dose of zolipidem, and I must say he is on to somthing....Not much sleepiness, very nice upbeat kinda of feeling. Not quite euphoria its just like everything is surface deep. Im pretty sure if you stay awake for the first hour their will not be much amnesia with low doses.

First time snorting this shit, it doesnt burn much worse than a percocet, or APAP in general, not nearly as bad as methadone.

Maybe not 160 mg oxy nice but damn I agree it is worth trying once or twice or a scripts worth...

Jr. Opiophile havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok's Avatar

Ya, I agree. Ambien definitly has some recreational value. I have tried injecting 10mg before, and it gave quite a rush. It is very easy to fall asleep after doing it this way. If I lay down and close my eyes, I am asleep instantly. However, if you can stay awake for awhile, it feels alot like a benzo high. It works well because ambien is very water soluble unlike most benzos. Everyone I know who has tried injecting ambien liked it.

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

used to have sonata parties when my friend got his script. snort all 30 in a night between 4 people or more. wild fun benzo-ey feel.
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

No amnesia, no sleepiness.
    I actually snorted two more then went out and got drunk.
    Came home, passed out, and awoke with no problems.

I'm fixing another crushed pill now.

I likee.

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

check Zoops old posts on fixing ambien, subs, sonatas, and other assorted not traditonally recreational drugs
    hello.

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Floating View Post
    <snip>First time snorting this shit, it doesnt burn much worse than a percocet, or APAP in general, not nearly as bad as methadone. <snip>
    Sorry had to chime in when I read this.

For the record...snorting percs and methadone is really not very bright, I would not recommend doing this. Both are very bioavaliable orally, I can't believe people snort shit that is like 95% garbage filler LOL. I hope you were just refering to the stupid things we do in the past, and not actually partaking in snorting methadone/ especially percs.

Back to this ambien...euphoria eh? Ill have to give it a go.
    :confused:

"How much pain one feels is not something the government should be deciding"
    Smoke weed everyday!

1 year+ clean on methadone.

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

Wow, dude, drinking with Ambien was something I learned real quick not to do. I didn't really do it intentionally. It was right after my surgery back in 99, and one night I took an Ambien to help me sleep. Right after I took it, I grabbed a couple of beers and told my daughter I was going to go sit in the car and listen to the radio until I felt sleepy.

Next thing I knew, it was morning and a cop was tapping on my window. Apparently, I had drunk the two beers and went for a joy ride. I have no memory of it at all. Most of the homes in my neighborhood looked exactly the same. So, I guess I pulled into the driveway, thinking it was mine, but unfortunately it was a couple of doors down from my house. The old man that lived there woke up and went out to get his morning paper and saw me sitting in his driveway sleeping. He called the cops and I had a rude awakening.

The cop just knew I was blasted, so he made me blow, and of course, I only blew a very minimal amount.. can't remember. The fucker still took me to jail, never did get charged with anything, but I stayed in for 48 hours and was released. There was another time, but I'll save that story. I did some very stupid shit, to say the least.

I've never tried snorting it. It sounds interesting. Be safe and have fun!

No amnesia, no sleepiness.
    I actually snorted two more then went out and got drunk.
    Came home, passed out, and awoke with no problems.

I'm fixing another crushed pill now.

I likee.

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

OpioNoMo Floating is an unknown quantity at this point

Ehh I have done some stupid shit, but atleast now I save my nose for OC's, Opana, and fent spray....My nose is so fucked.

Have not done that in years and with damn good reason....

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Ehh I have done some stupid shit, but atleast now I save my nose for OC's, Opana, and fent spray....My nose is so fucked.

Ok good to hear man lol. My noise is also fucked, so although I like snorting my drugs, save it for the good stuff.

I am gonna give this ambien a try...
    :confused:

"How much pain one feels is not something the government should be deciding"
    Smoke weed everyday!

1 year+ clean on methadone.

Never Looked Back Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl's Avatar

Great high but be careful. Ambien has long term affects on memory and also will eventually bring on stomach issues and breathing problems. Don't drive which I am sure you already know. Great drug but the effects of long term suck.

RIP SouthernBelle.. Help Opiophile raise $500 to donate a lasting memory in her name to
    Tabby's Place: A cage-free Cat Rescue and Sanctuary. Visit http://www.ripsouthernbelle.com

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

Ehh I have done some stupid shit, but atleast now I save my nose for OC\'s, Opana, and fent spray....My nose is so fucked.

and 18 grams of dope???

sorry couldnt help it
    hello.

Never Looked Back Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony's Avatar

I'm gonna have to agree with everyone who said fixing ambien rocks! You wouldn't even expect that it would, but as little as 10 mg gives you a pretty good giggly ass euphoria for a few minutes at least. They're pretty damn water soluable too. And playing with pointy things is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by limitless_euphoria View Post
    AM = morning
    bien = spanish for GOOD.

So in other words if you take AmBien you'll have a good morning. Clever huh? Yes, I was high when I figured that one out.
    ROTFLMFAO!!! Thats some funny shit! Truer words were never spoken (or typed I suppose).

Jr. Opiophile Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan's Avatar

Thought I'd give it a try. Crushed up a 10 mg Ambien using the "LiquidMetal" backing of my new Sansa 8gb MP3 player, which does a perfect job.

Went over it a few times to turn the big rocks into little rocks, then into a fine powder.

Carved out 2 lines.

Did one. Not so bad. Not like the crank I snorted at a Bruce Springsteen Concert 20 years ago, but it still burned a bit. Did the other line in the same nostril and got more of a burn.

About 5 minutes in, I start feeling the Ambien effects. Like I had taken a pill, but stronger and faster on set, but nothing really Euphoric or anything.

Of course, I take 10-20 mg nightly for sleep, so my tolerance is higher than baseline.

It's been about 10 minutes now. My fingers feel weird typing this, and I feel a little "rubbery" but no euphoria.

I wonder if I should snort one more.

My posts are fictional and are made for entertainment purposes only and they are not a reflection of my actions or of my intentions.

Jr. Opiophile Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan's Avatar

Round 2:

Same thing. Mild result. Pleasant though, and I feel a bit rubbery. Wouldn't mind mixing with opiates.

I got some Heineken's in the fridge. The one's in a can. They don't get "skunky" like they do in a bottle.

My posts are fictional and are made for entertainment purposes only and they are not a reflection of my actions or of my intentions.

Opiophorum Member opi8fiend is an unknown quantity at this point opi8fiend's Avatar

In my experience with Ambien, they do potentiate opiates for me personally....20 mg of Ambien snorted along with 60-80 mg of OC makes for a great buzz IMO.

Opiophorum Member handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob is fresh on the scene. handsome rob's Avatar

I get two 30 count 10mg scripts a month. they are usually gone in two days each. I usually snort about 5 during the day and 10 at night. Sometimes I'll shoot a few but it doesn't seem to do much more than tooting. They burn like hell when snorted and the teva generics make you sneeze. The 12.5 blue name branders suck. Only the yellow half is fun to snort. The white half is like a teva oxy...hard to crush, little balls.

Jr. Opiophile Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFx2TmQfM-o

In addition to sleep-driving, sleep-eating emerging as side effects of Ambien, Lunesta and similar hypnotic-sedative sleeping pills, there is also sex while sleeping.
    The FDA is asking the makers of Ambien and similar drugs to strengthen the label warnings on the drugs to disclose these and other risks.
    When we sleep naturally, or when your dog or other pet sleeps, you can see little movements. This is because we are really moving in our sleep, as we dream, but our brains prevent us from literally acting out our dreams. If you've ever seen a dog sleep-running, with the little barks and twitches, you'll know what I mean.
    ...Sgt. Georg Anderas Pogany told Salon that after he broke down in Iraq, his team sergeant told him “to pull himself together, gave him two Ambien, a prescription sleep aid, and ordered him to sleep.”
    When we're on ambien however, sometimes we do things in real life that should be reserved for the dream state.

Ambien Linked to Traffic Arrests
    The popular sleeping pill Ambien appears to be showing up increasingly as a factor in traffic arrests in the United States, The New York Times reported.
    Ambien is among the top 10 drugs found in impaired drivers by some state toxicology laboratories. For example, Ambien was found in the blood of 187 arrested drivers in Wisconsin from 1999 to 2004. In Washington state, Ambien was a factor in 78 impaired-driving arrests last year, up from 56 in 2004.
    Some traffic arrests where Ambien was believed to be a factor included drivers who later claimed they were sleep-driving and had no memory of getting behind the wheel after they took the drug, the Times reported.
    Ambien is the best-selling prescription sleeping pill in the United States, with 26.5 million prescriptions filled last year.
    The drug's maker, Sanofi-Aventis, said the drug is safe when used as directed. However, spokeswoman Melissa Feltmann wrote in an email: "We are aware of reports of people driving while sleepwalking, and those reports have been provided to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as part of our ongoing post-marketing evaluation about the safety of our products."
    FDA spokeswoman Susan Cruzan said the current label warnings on Ambien are sufficient. The warnings say the drug should not be used with alcohol and in some cases can cause sleepwalking or hallucinations, The Times reported
    http://www.rockymounttelegram.com/health/content/shared-auto/healthnews/prss/531464.html
    There's a lot of interesting stuff on ambien. If you want to know about the scientificy stuff, like what GABA is and what ambien does to it, just use answers.com. If you want to learn about ambien bringing brain dead children back to life, just check out http://rioiriri.blogspot.com/2007/06...rain-dead.html. I could write a book on this drug, it is simply amazing.

Opiophorum Member duper is an unknown quantity at this point duper's Avatar

Yes, you can "trip" off of Ambien (I mean literally..) Once you break the 30mg threshold.. Try not to go to sleep and concentrate on your surroundings.. Stuff in the room will start breathing/moving like some mushroom-type shit. Seriously.

The first time I read about this somebody said they stopped taking it because it made their room look scary.. got me thinking..

Junky RobOC is an unknown quantity at this point

The first time that I took Ambien I did so with a few friends on the tail end of a night out drinking. I didn't think that mixing alcohol and a sedative hypnotic was a bad idea, I actually thought it would be pretty fun. I continued to have these thoughts until the next day when I learned what had gone down.

We each took I think two to three and then some kind of antihistamine that supposably "doubled the Ambien dose" or some bullshit, although they probably made us more drowsy and thus added to our already sleepwalking state. After we all took them and they began to take effect we had to leave the house that we were partying at. So, like the bunch of 16yr old idiots we were we drove off. I remember right before I blacked out the first time we decided that we were gonna need some cocaine if we were to keep driving, cuz then we would be awake, right? The teenage mind sure is something amazing aint it!

The next thing I remember is picking up some dude, whom none of us knew prior to then, because he said that he could get us some coke and heroin, which I still had yet to discover. We drive him to the absolute worst part of town, he gets out, says wait here, and disappears into some house. He never comes back out. At this point the Ambien has taken full effect and I only know the rest of the story because the blackout was not constant, it seemed that at least one of us was awake for most of the "adventure." We spent what must of been the next hour or two knocking on random doors, in the hardcore ghetto, to see if we could find the dude that jipped us for the blow and smack. Mind you that we are four white, suburban teenagers, we stick out in the ghetto.

The next day I wake up at home thinking everything is fine. The first thing my mom says is "Boy you really tied one on last night." I had no idea what she was talking about but apparently I came stumbling into the house and proceeded to crawl through every room on all fours while yelling incoherent jibberish. I also looked for one of my buddies in my refrigerator and apparently must of found him cuz my mom said that I said "Cory! You need to get out of my refrigerator, it's too cold in there. I then proceeded to have a full on conversation with my living room wall, while my poor mother. little brother, and his little friend who happened to be staying the night watched not knowing what the hell was happening. Once I finished that rant I apparently turned it toward my bro's little friend thinking that he was my buddy Pablo and telling him to "Get the fuck out of my house and go home, it's too late for you to be here!" And with that I am pretty sure I passed out.
    I later on talked to the rest of the kids involved in the Ambien ordeal and found out that we had all taken turns driving home and we were always pretty good about having a DD. Someone remembered the car being stopped in the middle of an intersection while we all ran around like a chinese fuckin' fire drill. Upon hearing what I had done from my mom I explained that I had a couple drinks and then taken Ambien and had no idea of the extent that it would fuck me up. She ended up believing me and saying, "Well, don't you ever do anything like that again." I agreed and honestly never wanted to take those rotten little memory erasers ever again. However, my mom must of got to thinkin later on because about a month later she had me shipped off to rehab in mexico for six months.

So thats my cautionary Ambien tale. I have taken it since, but because it was prescribed, and did enjoy it . I just made sure my car keys were somewhere I couldn't get to em and so was the rum.
    You say you're down on your luck.
    Hey baby it's long, long way up.
    Hold back now, hold back your fears.
    You say you're really down and out.
    And you feel like there's no way out now.
    Let go now, let go of your tears.
    -"Angels Wings" by Social Distortion. Fuckin' Mike Ness,

Jr. Opiophile Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda's Avatar

I should add that ambien is habit forming.

Opiophorum Member Hookahed is fresh on the scene. Hookahed is fresh on the scene. Hookahed's Avatar

I just found a dude that traded me 10 10mg Ambien for 3 2mg Denver greens plus gave me $6 gas money to boot. I can't snort anything that burns or I would. Don't do needles either. Guess I'll parachute aboute 20mg before bed!

I love how people listen to me...

Opiophorum Member $LOADIE*JONES'IN$ is an unknown quantity at this point $LOADIE*JONES'IN$'s Avatar

IVE TAKIN THAT SHIT A LONG TIME AGO AND WOULD STAY UP ALL NIGHT (AT LEASET TRY TO) AND WOULD KINDA TRIP OUT BT WE WERE YOUNG THEN LOL.
    LOADIE :violent1:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast