Advertise on Opiophile

View Poll Results: A Shot of Hydromorphone or Heroin?

Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give me the hydromorphone!

94 46.08%
  • Give me the heroin!

98 48.04%
  • I would decline both of them.

12 5.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Choose: A shot of hydromorphone or heroin!

Never Looked Back SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat is just really nice SurfRat's Avatar

Default Re: Choose: A shot of hydromorphone or heroin!

Quote Originally Posted by simfromstoke View Post
    SMACK SMACK SMACK! all the way......
    if anyone there over the pond is stil wondering what sort of level of purity our gear over here in england is they should watch the video posted by bindegal in the thread called "Citric/Heroin Reaction"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA6M8u0P-U0 in it, it shows a doctor in a lab cook up a ten pound bag. the bag weighs 130mg. she cooks it up then they send it off ..........

That Dr. is *right fit bird*
    I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
    Woody Allen

"I needed to talk to Jon, to tell him to make Francine drunker, madder,
    with one foot in hell, one hand yanking the corn from the stalk as death approached,
    with the nearby buildings having faces out of dreams, looking down on the sadness of existence for us all:
    the rich, the poor, the beautiful, and the ugly, the talented and the useless."
    Bukowski

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SurfRat View Post
    That Dr. is *right fit bird*
    Beautiful man.Good to see you still remember some "English".
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

Re: Choose: A shot of hydromorphone or heroin!

Quote Originally Posted by limitless_euphoria View Post
    Well, which would it be? If someone came up to you and offered you just the right amount of either dilaudid or dope, and you could ONLY choose one (I know, I'd say both if that were an option), do tell us your preference. This is just for fun of course.

I would say the IV of dilaudid. I've only had it on two seperate occasions but I have to say, the high laid waste to any dope high I've ever had. I mean, if I were some eccentric millionaire perhaps I'd rig it so I could have a dilly drip and walk around all day with it doing cartwheels through the neighborhood.

The debate is on; I know there was a previous thread months ago for people to choose between heroin, hydromorph, oxy and fent but I figured I'd narrow it down to the two.

I chose dilaudid never had it or seen it before because I'm not sure if they have it in apotheke (pharmacy/apothecary) but im not experienced with H either but I'd always pick the pharms because you know it's clean aka not cut and you're not taking chances and I've read alot of good things about dilaudid and in the ER here I've only received morphine IV's for pain, I'm not sure like I said if they carry hydromorph in my country. IV demerol meperidine I bet is nice, that I know they have here but I've never received it IV and it was created in 1939 by the Nazis, yep, those damn nazis! Oxycodone was also created/synthed in Germany as well as methadone so you've got to give it up to we Krauts on this one! But nick ol' boy gets credit for Heroin creation because the brits synthed that first and then it was used widely thereafter in Deutscheland by the Bayer company so I read.

And isn't Brittania' the only country that provides pharmaceutical DIACETYL-morph to addicts and I think in hospitals too! Am I right on this one I'm looking at you nick because I think I remember you saying you were getting RX Diacetyl-morph before right?

-------> Funny line about the drip and the cartwheels, I'd prob be doing cartwheels to if I had a hydromorphone drip running through me 24/7 and I surely do need it That would solve all my problems, painwise and mentally! Maybe because of my back I couldn't do the cartwheels though........ who knows?

Anyways nick let me know if you've got an answer for the question above, thanks!

-dek
    [B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/zwei2.jpg[/IMG][/B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes3.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] [SIZE=2]SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junglist"][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/junglisthand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.future-music.net/"][IMG]http://future-music.net/images/logo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://destroyer.net/radio"]
    [/URL]

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Gutten tag herr Dek and yes I was rxed diamorphine for many years.Since the failed kick I'm now on M amps and I kinda like them.
    Diamorphine is rxed for pain and addiction in England,but it's not common-300 diamorphine rxs only for addiction.

Germany and switzerland also have diamorphine programmes.

Sadly the Naomi trial in Canada seems set to close at the end of June.

and please excuse my bastardised german-I try.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Gutten tag herr Dek and yes I was rxed diamorphine for many years.Since the failed kick I'm now on M amps and I kinda like them.
    Diamorphine is rxed for pain and addiction in England,but it's not common-300 diamorphine rxs only for addiction.

Germany and switzerland also have diamorphine programmes.

Sadly the Naomi trial in Canada seems set to close at the end of June.

and please excuse my bastardised german-I try.

the German is fine nicko guten tag is too formal nowadays and we use the American Hello but say ALLO instead now, guten tag is like Good Day or Good Morning equivalent.
    [B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/zwei2.jpg[/IMG][/B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes3.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] [SIZE=2]SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junglist"][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/junglisthand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.future-music.net/"][IMG]http://future-music.net/images/logo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://destroyer.net/radio"]
    [/URL]

Opiophile SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph's Avatar

Hey nick, what concentration are those morphine amps? Just curious are they the tartrate or sulphate?

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar

Anybody's who's crazy enuff to be *glad* I'm here, can thank Nick, as it was my questions about heroin maintenace--and more, his friendly answers, to a noobie, to boot--that made me become a regular on Opy...

And also, as I've posted elsewhere, I had money a couple years ago, and was desperate, and did fly up to Canada, to try and enter the NAOMI program, as I think for longterm heroin addicts, legal pharmaceutical heroin would be such a merciful program, but I couldn't get in country, or at least couldn't stay: I made it to Vancouver airport...

Would have been better going to Europe, but got family and stuff, couldn't leave...

But it does seem--fingers crossed here--that the use of pharmaceutical heroin to treat longterm addicts is catching on over across the water, so I'm cautiously optimistic about it, but never have gotten any closer to it than chatting with Nick about it...or waving out the window on the airplane I was sent home on from Canada...as I ate the miserable sub I had saved "just in case..." Probably why I'm a bit "anti-sub" too, as I thought for one brief period that maybe I'd get to have a life too, rather than always wondering, what it'd be like not to be illegal....

HRH The Princess Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon's Avatar

Unless you're talking very very good H, I'd go with option one, hydromorphone.

Never Looked Back Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint's Avatar

I quit shooting a long time ago but back then my choice would have been H. Given that it's good quality ofcourse..

OpioNoMo 9177 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing better than hydro in my opinion.
    At least you know what you're getting.

Opiophorum Member asplinteredfawn is fresh on the scene. asplinteredfawn is fresh on the scene. asplinteredfawn's Avatar

If it was good heroin, then the heroin over the dilaudid. But dilaudid would be the next best thing, without a doubt.
    "Ain't it fun when you're always on the run
    Ain't it fun when your friends despise what you've become
    Ain't it fun when you get so high that you, well you just can't cum
    Ain't it fun when you know that you're gonna die young" - Cheetah Chrome/Peter Laughner

Opiophorum Member HMMM... is an unknown quantity at this point HMMM...'s Avatar

So how the hell do you get dilaudid?

Do you need serious trauma and recieve it in an i.v. at the hospital?

Or can you get this prescribed for seriouis pain patients?

Then can you break it down to abuse it intravaneously?

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

The nurse who used to give me the oh so beautiful vials of dilaudid worked in the cancer word of a major hospital in the burgh. From what she said a lot of her patients were given both dilly and oxycodone and that was how she normally got the vials for me. Sometimes she give them extra oxy and only part of the vial giving me the left overs. Of course this may have been what she was saying she did but not what she was actually doing because on some she out with 10-20 4-8ml vials all completely full with no puncture. I think she was just saying what her boyfriend (my friend for a long time)wanted to hear. He never did IV and hated that I did but they used the money from the vials to get Oxy's and stamps occasionally.
    Eventually she got caught and my best connection ever was lost for good. Fortunately she didn't lose her liscense for nursing.....
    I remember making a post on the day she got caught...

I hope that helps to anser your question...the rest was me just babbling on cause i just got high for the first time in two weeks or so.
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

OpioNoMo bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough

I was finally able to try a dilly and loved it. Only 4 mg though but hadn't ran anything for a few weeks and haden't had any good h for 6 months. that rush is the shit. I crashed at this whores house with a freind of mine and when I woke up I walked to the bathroom to take a piss and saw an old script sitting in a pile of junk so naturally I picked it up and to my suprise saw the word hydromorphone on it. There was only 3 2mg pills in it so I gave one to my freind and kept 2 for myself. We had to walk home about six miles though the mountains in nw n.c. but when we got there the spikes were waiting. The walked sucked considering we were hungover but 90mg of adderall up my nose helped

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by bored in sofl View Post
    I was finally able to try a dilly and loved it. Only 4 mg though but hadn't ran anything for a few weeks and haden't had any good h for 6 months. that rush is the shit. I crashed at this whores house with a freind of mine and when I woke up I walked to the bathroom to take a piss and saw an old script sitting in a pile of junk so naturally I picked it up and to my suprise saw the word hydromorphone on it. There was only 3 2mg pills in it so I gave one to my freind and kept 2 for myself. We had to walk home about six miles though the mountains in nw n.c. but when we got there the spikes were waiting. The walked sucked considering we were hungover but 90mg of adderall up my nose helped
    yea, the hydromorphone rush is so damn euphoric...too bad it doesnt last long, and then if you wanna do more you gotta keep upping the dose. you could start off slamming 4mg in the morning, and by the afternoon be doing 20+mg in a shot.

thats why i call it the crack of IV opies.

OpioNoMo bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough bored in sofl will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by jonny-5 View Post
    yea, the hydromorphone rush is so damn euphoric...too bad it doesnt last long, and then if you wanna do more you gotta keep upping the dose. you could start off slamming 4mg in the morning, and by the afternoon be doing 20+mg in a shot.

thats why i call it the crack of IV opies.
    damn I didn't know that. thanks for the info. I can never find them anyways

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by bored in sofl View Post
    damn I didn't know that. thanks for the info. I can never find them anyways

np, a few months ago i ended up with a bunch of 4s and 8s for free along with a butload of xannies, the end result was not good, not that i expected it to be but it was worse than i had expected. now i have my car insurance company asking me all these questions about two accidents that i cant remember, so i cant answer their questions and i cant really tell them "well i was on 10mg of xanax that day and some dilaudid and heroin, so i dont remember." both accidents were on the same day.

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

I've managed to keep my dilaudid use in check, I still end up doing about 84mg a day, but I don't run out of pills early.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

Opiophorum Member Tbird921 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would chose Dillies, just cause I've never slammed H just snorted it, although it was very good snorted, real good legs I also didn't have the tolerance I do now. A 8mg shot of dilly sends me to space and back for a few mins then a almost dissapointing high.

Anyone ever mixed Dilly and H in the same shot?, now that seems like fun. Best time of my life was 10mg dilly and .3 of yay in the same shot twas fucking awesome.

Opiophorum Member Wretched and Wicked will become famous soon enough Wretched and Wicked will become famous soon enough Wretched and Wicked will become famous soon enough Wretched and Wicked will become famous soon enough

I had to go to the ER a few nights ago. All has been going pretty damn good but I have uncontrolled blood pressure and I couldn't get it to go down. It does that every once in a while. Anyway, we moved to a new town and I was going to this ER for first time. My BP was 191/124 when I got there and it stayed that way until they gave me a HUGE shot of hydromorphone. I had never had that big of a shot before and they ran an IV first to pump fluids in me so it wasn't a shot in the ass but straight in the veins. I have to say that was the smoothest, nicest feeling! My BP came down immediately. They felt bad for me I guess and gave me another shot not too long before I was discharged. I am so in love with dilaudid now. I will never forget how awesome that felt and how quickly it brought my BP down. I usually would have to get 3 to 4 morphine shots to get same BP effect from other hospitals. Now I almost want my BP to go up. Just kidding......well not really

Departed Opiophile losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer has conned a lot of people to get this much rep losangeleslifer's Avatar

Had Dilaudid once while in the hospital. At that time I had been arrested and decided that I needed medical attention (I really did). So to deal with chest pain I got morphine a couple times, but when I complained that I was still in pain, the nurse said you have a new order for something else. Im giving you Dilaudid. She must have been real busy cuz she pushed that shit rather quickly. WOW!! I nodded big time with LAPD sitting rite next to me. They baby sat me for 3 days. And they all watched me legally enjoy every bit of the drugs I received.

Oh sorry, but I would take the Dilly over H.

Junky PantyShot9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by irish View Post
    I've managed to keep my dilaudid use in check, I still end up doing about 84mg a day, but I don't run out of pills early.
    How the hell do u manage to do that much and not run out early? I miss D so much it's been a year since I've been in her sweet embrace I'm scared I may never c her again.

Opiophorum Member D-Stabilized will become famous soon enough D-Stabilized will become famous soon enough D-Stabilized will become famous soon enough D-Stabilized's Avatar

Hydromorphine or heroin? (question for Levity)

Quote Originally Posted by Levity View Post
    Why I choose Hydromorphone.

[snip]
    He leaves and comes back a few minutes later, he cleans the port on my central line, and says...
    "Okay buddy... The big one is 15. The small is half that. Try to remember for next time."

And....
    Push...
    And he pushed it hard.
    15mg of Dilaudid straight into my heart, next stop my brain.

Levity,
    I know this is an older post but I've been thinking about this since I read it last night. There must be some seriously mitigating circumstances behind this that you haven't mentioned. Granted you must have been truly fucked up in that crash for them to induce a coma and I've no doubt that you were in insane amounts of pain but a hospital-administered 15 mg. dose of dilaudid into a central line? That's medical negligence at best and borderline criminal at worst. Your SPO2, blood pressure, heart rate and respiration monitors must have been ringing off the wall. I'm not doubting you (ok, maybe a little) but I'm really just curious to know the circumstances surrounding this if there is more to it than meet the eye (and there must be).

I have been administered dilaudud in a hospital setting literally 100's and 100's of times over the past 25 years in perhaps two dozen hospitals throughout 4 states. While not mangled in an accident like you, much of the dilaudid was given after major abdominal surgeries or during severe bouts of my condition entailing pain that's a true 9 or 10 on the pain scale. Also, I'm a long time CP patient with a known massive tolerance. Nearly all of the doctors who have treated me have been aware of this. With a single exception, no doctor has ever ordered an IV dose of dilaudid for me greater than 3 mg. More often than not it's 2 mg. and occasionally only 1 mg. The exception was my long time GI doctor in Florida who whenever attending to me in the hospital would order 4 mg. Q3H or Q4H. Now personally, I have self-injected 16 mg. several times and 12 mg. lots of times and many people have injected much more so it's not that it can't be done, it's just that 15 mg. IV is way, way beyond any accepted therapeutic IV dose I've ever even heard of, much less experienced. I would think that a doctor would be going way out on a limb by ordering such a massive amount to be administered at one time. The "average" patient, no matter how much pain they were in would never be given anywhere near this dose. That's why I'm wondering what else was going on here. There must have been a good reason that a "normal" dose was not given (or even tried) and that such a huge, protocol-busting dose was required. Perhaps you were also being administered another agent that was interfering with normal hydromorphone metabolism? You didn't say whether you had a large tolerance that the doctors knew about but like I said earlier, my tolerance was in the stratosphere and my doctors knew it but they weren't about to budge from 1-4 mg., much less 15 mg.

Which brings me to my last point - just a thought really. Now I know that you're a long-timer on here and obviously know your way around the opioid patch. But you gotta admit that you weren't all there mentally at the time and you were only 16 back then. Isn't it possible that you were given 15 mg. morphine IV? This sounds a hellavu lot more plausible to me. Even this is considered more than a normal strong dose which would be 10 mg. It's usually given in the 5-10 mg. dosage range, sometimes less and on occasion more but rarely over 15 mg. in a hospital setting by means of IV push. Even the "small" dose that you mentioned was 7.5 mg. which is still almost 2 times the normal max dose for dilaudid and I can't imagine it ever being called anything even resembling "small" by any doctor or nurse. It might, however, be called small if it were morphine (in comparison to the 15 mg. dose) but in actuality 7.5 mg. is a medium dose of morphine and is in no way a small dose of dilaudid. I can, however, totally believe them calling a 15 mg. sot of morphine the "big one" and 7.5 mg. the "small one". I've had a nurse , when bringing me a 2 mg. shot of dilaudid tell me, "The doctor must have felt sorry for you because he ordered a double dose of pain medication"." Turns out that particular hospital ER does not does not administer more than 2 mg. at a time - period. And this is not atypical.

I don't wanna ruffle any feathers and I'm sure not calling you a liar (I was just kidding with the 'doubting you' comment). It's just got me genuinely intrigued since it totally flies in the face of anything I've ever experienced or heard/read about.

D-Stabilized

Opiophile Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo's Avatar

I've decided that between dope and hydromorph, the one that I want the most is ...

whichever one isn't in front of me right now.

Grass is always greener ya know?
    Hooked on Phonics™

Never Looked Back ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice ndoftaworld is just really nice

Kinda old thread... probably already posted, but fuck it

Never slammed H, snorted wasn't bad, but wasn't great either.

Dillies on the other hand... many, many 2-4mg IV's in the hospital/ER, including a PCA drip of 4mg every 10min.

Last ER visit, got 3mg while there, and a script for 20 2mg takehome :cool: ... only time THAT'S ever happened to me tho.

So, until I try H the 'right way'... I'ma have to say Dillies straight up.

Nd

Thx again, Roxi*

"You have a little caffeine in the morning, I have a little morphine. So what?" - William J. Johns, Pitch Black

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3