Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So what's so great about Dilaudid?

Jr. Opiophile Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan's Avatar

Default So what's so great about Dilaudid?

My Pain doc gave me the 4mg's awhile back and they really didn't do much for me.

I do have a rather high opiate tolerance as I use about 200 10/325's per month, plus Poppy Pod tea and on ocassion, Tramadol when in a pinch.

I've read that injecting them is the way to go, but I wouldn't know where to start even if I were to consider doing so.

Can I ground 'em and snort 'em?

Cold water extraction?

Stick 'em up my ass?

I was really dissappointed after I took them.

I have an appt. with him later this month and might ask him again for something for breakthru pain.

He gave me the Dilaudid about 4 months ago, which was the last time I saw him and I haven't asked him again for them, so the odds are pretty good he will script me because I haven't bothered him for them.

He's not shy to write my scripts.

I call in for a refill for the #100 10-325's about every 24 days which gets refilled without question, and I also get another #100 10-325 per 28 days from an ROP

He also writes me 10 mg Valium for muscle spasms.

How should I go about asking him for meds for breakthru pain, and if I get the D's again, what is the 2nd best way to use them?

Right now, I'm using mostly poppy pod tea as it is somewhat inexpensive and readily available, but would like to experience something more euphoric.

Thanks.

My posts are fictional and are made for entertainment purposes only and they are not a reflection of my actions or of my intentions.

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Default Re: So what's so great about Dilaudid?

Search the forum for plugging. (up the ole pooper)

This is your best route of administration. (besides iv)
    :confused:

"How much pain one feels is not something the government should be deciding"
    Smoke weed everyday!

1 year+ clean on methadone.

Jr. Opiophile Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan's Avatar

Nate, I will do a search, but was wondering if it is as simple as just inserting the pill(s) into the rectum?

My posts are fictional and are made for entertainment purposes only and they are not a reflection of my actions or of my intentions.

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vico-Dan View Post
    Nate, I will do a search, but was wondering if it is as simple as just inserting the pill(s) into the rectum?
    No no, you would crush the pill in warm water let it dissolve, then using an oral syringe you insert and push the glory home.

For exact measurments and details do the search, lots of info avaliable. If you have trouble finding the threads ill give you a hand (no pun intended)

edit: 700th post.

Smoke weed everyday!

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

What's so great about Dilaudid?...I don't know where to start.

People rave about Dilaudid because when it's IV'ed it gives an incredible rush, and wonderful euphoria.

I strongly advise against trying to shoot the pills though. Read up on plugging and give that a try.

Jr. Opiophile havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok's Avatar

The only way to use Dilaudid is IV. Any other method is just a waste in my opinion. If you don't IV, you are better off selling them and buying OC's instead. All drugs that are ketones of morphine like Dilaudid (hydromorphone) and Opana (oxymorphone) have a horrible bio-availability when eaten or snorted.

I remember the first time I tried eating Dilaudid, I took 24mg, and I barely felt anything. However, the first time I injected Dilaudid, I slammed 4mg, and it was the most intense rush and euphoria I had ever experienced. Injecting dilaudid is a totally different experience than eating or snorting them.

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

hey man forget all that plugging shit, leaves you with brown fingernails- just crush and sniff 'em. It takes an INCREDIBLE amount of dilaudid for me to get off, especially considering people can bang 4mg and get nice. I'm talking like 32-40mg. Wasteful to the extreme but better than letting that new gorilla climb on your back.
    hello.

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

I take dilaudid for pain control and take 12mg hydromorpph contin 3x a day and 8mg tabs for breakthrough. I find it works well for pain without too much drowsiness or dopey feeling. You have to take fairly high doses orally but it does work. I.V. is a whole other story, but you don't want to go down that road.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

OK, thanks for the tips. My appt. isn't until the 15th, so I'm just doing some planning ahead.

I'll try snorting and plugging and see which works better.

Or maybe I should hint around at asking for something else for breakthru pain without sounding like I'm looking to geta nice buzz, which I am, but also need for pain relief.

Oral / Nasal hydro can be really fun, when my dealer has 30mg hydromorph contin at 20 bucks a piece, pfft 60mg oral is intense (and cost effective)

but if your dealing with k4,8s....iv or plug.

Smoke weed everyday!

Occasionally Opiated sweetdreams is an unknown quantity at this point sweetdreams's Avatar

i think the only way to use dilaudid is IV! you get this rush up the spine of your back!!!
    i have tried just swallowing them but NAH no good!

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

I was reading up on Opana the other night and come across some information that claimed that Opana railed gave about 40% bioavailabity, opposed to 10/20% when taken orally. Can anyone confirm this information?

To the OP, I would definitely plug the dilaudid. Do what Nate suggested, search for for "plugging" and you'll find all the information you'll ever want to know. Be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by havok View Post
    All drugs that are ketones of morphine like Dilaudid (hydromorphone) and Opana (oxymorphone) have a horrible bio-availability when eaten or snorted.

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Information Warrior HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness's Avatar

i hate to say it but there isn't much at all to dillies if you aren't shooting... and if you aren't i highly recommend that you don't start... someone i know well would suggest you sell them and buy something you can just eat or rail or hell even plug.

maybe i'm wrong and they're worth plugging... i've never tried that. but i know the IV rush is the only thing that kept me hooked.
    fuck happy.

Occasionally Opiated oldscratch is an unknown quantity at this point oldscratch's Avatar

Re: So what's so great about Dilaudid?

My very first high.... was a dilaudid 4 I.V.'D and still remember the rush to this day ( being two decades ago.... talk about a rememberable experience!! ).... over that 20 yrs i've had habit's and i've had HABIT'S...and in my general experience with respect to route of administration for Hydromorphone...I.V'ing is taker over all bets ...When i had a morphine monkey D4,s solo did'nt do shit... so i rigged up a barrell and did 4-6- 4mg'sn at a clip and went singer-sewing machine wild till the cow's came home and and the scripts went bust...driven by the rush...still have the tracks to remind me...so take some advice.... dont eat-em you'll just waste' em....snortings a bore....plugging princess may be a close second...but mainline...for me...tried and true...is the way to go.... just my take..... "oldscratch":cool:
    "ONCE A PHILOSOPHER....TWICE A PERVERT" voltaire :sad-smile

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

go with any of the good advice choices here...

-snort
    -plug
    -trade for something else like oxy.

everyone who has tried IV dilaudid knows how great that is, but if you're not a shooter now, don't become one just for this. don't fall for the "it's the only way to do 'em" crap. true; if i had some, i'd shoot 'em. but i'm far too long in this game to still be able to claim my needle-virginity (the only one i wish i could have back).

and i can vouch for the fact that plugging DOES work. i think it's the next most efficient ROA for D's, since i had to resort to it last time i had any. all my veins were shot out, and nothing was working... it took a few more mg's to get the same-ish effects, but not NEAR as much as it would've taken orally. i can't give any personal experience about snorting these though (nose is wrecked too, and i can't stand putting stuff up there anymore if i can help it), but others here have said that it works just fine for them.

enjoy, and be safe! and maybe you should bring up a meds change to your doctor at your next appointment. it might be worth a try... look around for some of the many threads from our chronic pain patients. there's plenty of advice on how to deal with doctors without raising that red flag of "drug seeker." good luck!
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Junky samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by reddragon3668 View Post
    I was reading up on Opana the other night and come across some information that claimed that Opana railed gave about 40% bioavailabity, opposed to 10/20% when taken orally. Can anyone confirm this information?

To the OP, I would definitely plug the dilaudid. Do what Nate suggested, search for for "plugging" and you'll find all the information you'll ever want to know. Be safe!
    Indeed, railed Opana IRs works pretty well for me--no rush, and there is a lot of powder in those IR 5mgs pills (like 250mgs of filler), but about 20mgs done at one sitting has me feeling very nice--similar to the speedy oxycodone buzz. I will only take orally at night as it does make me pretty sleepy. Have only tired plugging once with it and I don't think I did enough to warrant an opinion one way or the other on the effectiveness of this roa.

Jr. Opiophile havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok's Avatar

everyone who has tried IV dilaudid knows how great that is, but if you're not a shooter now, don't become one just for this. don't fall for the "it's the only way to do 'em" crap.
    You are absolutely right about that. The reason I started shooting up is because of Dilaudid. I was told how great it was IV'ed, so I thought, what the hell, I'll try slamming one. All it took was one dilaudid IV'ed, and I was hooked. Ever since then I have been a daily IV user.

If you try injecting a dilaudid, and you have never IV'ed before, I can pretty much guarentee you will be hooked on the needle. I don't mean this as an endorsement, but its just that good. Also, snorting d's is a waste in my opinion because the pill only contains 8mg of hydromorphone at the most, but the actual weight of the pill is much more than that. All that extra filler in the pill gets in the way of the hydromorphone and prevents it from reaching the mucus membrane in your nose.

Plus, dilaudid isn't cheap. So if I have to eat at least 24mg to feel anything, or I can inject just 4mg and get an incredible high, what would you choose?

If you don't want to start slamming, I wouldn't mess with dilaudid.
    Last edited by havok; 01-07-2008 at 08:12 AM.

You poor American's, high dose hydromorph contin is a blast

Smoke weed everyday!

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

All that extra filler in the pill gets in the way of the hydromorphone and prevents it from reaching the mucus membrane in your nose.
    Hmmm.... I guess up the ass with it then, eh?

You poor American's, high dose hydromorph contin is a blast
    Ahh, I can only dream. Its a shame that Palladone never made it onto the market. That much hydromorphone in one pill is a junkie's wet dream.

By the way, can you IV those hydromorph contin pills? Or do they have the gel shit like tevas and opanas?

Quote Originally Posted by havok View Post
    Ahh, I can only dream. Its a shame that Palladone never made it onto the market. That much hydromorphone in one pill is a junkie's wet dream.

By the way, can you IV those hydromorph contin pills? Or do they have the gel shit like tevas and opanas?
    Some really hard ass beads, crush and extract, no gelling. You can shoot them by just throwing the powder in a spoon, but the best results come from extracting, so much wax and shit in them pills.

Made a topic ages ago when I got my hands on many of the 30mgers, when I was done extracting them all, I had over a gram of hydromorph Good thing I didn't start a shooting habit, woulda been a really bad time, hope I never do lol These "big reds" as we call them lol, are always around when the oxys are dry, I am so glad everyone is obsessed with oxys.

But I definetly enjoyed that pile of powder while it lasted, and I wonder why my tolerance sucks ass.
    Last edited by Nate; 01-07-2008 at 08:46 AM. Reason: spelling

Smoke weed everyday!

Forget oxys, I want some "big reds". Hahaha. I can't even imagine having 30mg of hydromorphone in one pill. That would be a rush.

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    <snip>

But I definetly enjoyed that pile of powder while it lasted, and I wonder why my tolerance sucks ass.
    man, i nearly forgot about that particular down-side of dilaudid.... the fuckered tolerance! nothing raised my tolerance quicker than D's. and it pretty much stayed wrecked loooong after my first real binge on them. in fact, D's are what i blame for my tolerance NEVER having dropped back down to what it would've dropped to before i messed around with them too long that first time. i can remember when i could take long breaks and go back to lower doses. then that D tolerance happened, and no matter how long a break i managed to take (or was forced to take), it would never drop as low again.

to the OP... yep, i'd look into asking the doctor about a change in meds. dilaudid can be bad news in some ways, especially if you haven't gotten suckered in by them already.
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Some really hard ass beads, crush and extract, no gelling. You can shoot them by just throwing the powder in a spoon, but the best results come from extracting, so much wax and shit in them pills.
    Just wondering... since the reason why they pulled Palladone of the market in the US was that the timerelease got fucked if you drank alcohol (People died after drinking a single beer, from what I remember), wouldn't dissolving them in alcohol help? Or just drinking after eating it?
    Last edited by WarmCyanide; 01-07-2008 at 01:18 PM. Reason: fixed quote brackets

Just wondering... since the reason why they pulled Palladone of the market in the US was that the timerelease got fucked if you drank alcohol (People died after drinking a single beer, from what I remember), wouldn't dissolving them in alcohol help? Or just drinking after eating it?
    That is a good question.

Is the hydromorph contin that is available in Canada the same thing as Palladone which was pulled off the market in the US?

Never Looked Back WarmCyanide has disabled reputation WarmCyanide's Avatar

i've had IV dilaudid once (in the ER) i can see why the darters here do what they do.

heaven
    ======================================
    David: Is this a game or is it real?

Joshua: what is the difference?

More to the point,why does she want to kill your uncle and his children? - NICK

Quote Originally Posted by eleusis
    dunno never tried drinking, 60mg crushed beads poured into mouth is good for me. Not as euphoric as oxycodone, but if im in a tight spot for cash, 40 bucks can get you pretty wrecked.

I am not sure if our hydromorph contin is the same as palladone to be honest.
    Last edited by WarmCyanide; 01-07-2008 at 01:19 PM. Reason: fixed quotes

Smoke weed everyday!

Jr. Opiophile Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin's Avatar

I was clean mostly clean when my stepdad died (except for the vicodin I got for my kidneys) but the whole situation plus the change of moving back here from NY threw me for a loop and i got a little nutty.

I swiped a bottle of 4' (75-80 left of 100), and a few handfuls of 60 and 30 mg msir's and had a blast. Yeah the high was great. Like getting hit in the chest with a big warm pillow. but like others said, it gives you monster tolerance fast. I was banging 12-16mg at a time at the end and chasing it with 60-90mg of ms and when that shit ran I had a motherfucker of a habit. Hands down my worst kick.

In the year since then I've destroyed my life yet again trying to stay clean and failing miserably. Sticking a needle in my arm has led to my life falling apart every so often (everytime I get shit back together and somewhat normal) and me wondering if this is what I have to look forward to for the rest of my life.

You're gonna do what you're gonna do but to start shooting drugs is the single stupidest thing I ever did. Period.

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

I don't know if hydromorph contin is the same as palladone, but my bottle has 2 do not drink while on this medication stickers. Crushing the beads finely with a mortar and pestle works great.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irish View Post
    I don't know if hydromorph contin is the same as palladone, but my bottle has 2 do not drink while on this medication stickers. Crushing the beads finely with a mortar and pestle works great.
    Yes, they are. We had Palladone in the states before they were pulled from the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast